Baby Cake. It Looks So Real!

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rainie_Days

I wouldn't eat it :mellow: I think I'll have a bit of a nightmare because in your mind, you'll be thinking, "wow I just ate a baby" LOL

But artwork is amazing.

Guest Lothringen

He looks like ET =/

Creepy @__@

I wouldn't eat it

Maybe I can eat it if it's already sliced...

and I couldn't identify it xD

Guest lespoiretreve

Wow that looks so realistic...

Can one bear to cut into that with a knife? lol

i already feel bad sometimes for cutting into cakes since they're so prettily decorated..! and one that looks like a baby...? =x

Guest lidomochi

yeah,same here.I thinks its really pretty,but at the same time,its a little creepy.I dont think i would even eat a cake with my head on it,because it would like eating your own head,much less eating a baby on a cake.

Guest Ivory Pearls

Wow. That's so detailed.

I'd eat it.

First i'd have to like flip it upside-down and destroy the beautiful piece of art.

But after it'll just look like lop-sided slightly mushed cake. So I can eat that.

Haha.

Imagine they went really detailed and it's like you cut the cake and the inside is all flesh colored

with strawberry jam dripping out.

LOL...... I don't think I could eat it if it was like that though.

Guest miss_kizuna

eww nastyyyy ><;; bleh. weird looking baby.

the last pic of the baby cake looks kinda like gollum there... or that old elf working for sirius's family from harry potter.

Archived