So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sara62

lovesojisub said: ok as im new here can anyone help on this crappy signature rules ? whatever gif im giving its being blocked .. why ?

or else pls refer me some gud sjs gif to keep as siggy

Guest sara62

I've read almost all pages of this thread and think lots of these pics have been posted before. But just few people go many pages back and check. So reposting.Hot pics.2004_06_elle_slk_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1
ioyot_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1

%EC%84%AD18_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1
677h6019_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1
2-honestwb_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1
6_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1
677h6028_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1
677h6031_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1
677h6033_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1
cvjrj_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1
bu_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1
eab084eca3b5ec9ea1eca780_ourloves7.jpg?t
tgse3fc1.tmp.jpg_ourloves7.jpg?type=w1

class="at_ttl"K-Drama Actors Who Have A Sense Of Humor

They're beautiful. They're talented. And in some cases, k-drama actors are also quite funny. And we're not just talking about their onscreen performances. Quite a few k-drama actors have a wicked sense of humor that endears them to fans and fellow cast members alike.

(skipped unrelated.....)

So Ji Sub was surprised to discover he could do comedy when he starred in "The Master's Sun" and he credited a lot of his performance to his co-star Gong Hyo Jin, who is known as "The Queen of Comedy." She was surprised when she met him. She expected the actor to be reserved in person but found that he was very funny on set.

"When I first met him, I thought he was really quiet and shy," she said. "But he laughed more than I expected. He likes to joke around when he talks to you."

And when an interviewer asked So Ji Sub why Gong Hyo Jin was laughing, he said, "She's always like this."

She laughs a lot both in and out of character.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Guest lovesojisub

willenette said: class="at_ttl"K-Drama Actors Who Have A Sense Of Humor

They're beautiful. They're talented. And in some cases, k-drama actors are also quite funny. And we're not just talking about their onscreen performances. Quite a few k-drama actors have a wicked sense of humor that endears them to fans and fellow cast members alike.

(skipped unrelated.....)

So Ji Sub was surprised to discover he could do comedy when he starred in "The Master's Sun" and he credited a lot of his performance to his co-star Gong Hyo Jin, who is known as "The Queen of Comedy." She was surprised when she met him. She expected the actor to be reserved in person but found that he was very funny on set.

"When I first met him, I thought he was really quiet and shy," she said. "But he laughed more than I expected. He likes to joke around when he talks to you."

And when an interviewer asked So Ji Sub why Gong Hyo Jin was laughing, he said, "She's always like this."

She laughs a lot both in and out of character.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Guest lovesojisub

I have one question i saw some earlier videos where he had long hair .. what are the serials of him that time ? Is there any drama where he had this type of hair ? but i saw many shoots (some in japan) ..

he looked so so dashing ..

Guest sara62

lovesojisub

said: I have one question i saw some earlier videos where he had long hair .. what are the serials of him that time ? Is there any drama where he had this type of hair ? but i saw many shoots (some in japan) ..

he looked so so dashing ..

Guest olang

Stunning Sand Animation Video about Ferry Disaster

cr:globalvoicesonline.org via publicradiointernational

@Olang....thank you...my heart is sad and tearful for those who lost their lives in South Korea and my heart cries too for those affected by the Malaysian flight tragedy...Thank You @Olang, for this absolutely amazing sand visual imagery that will stay in our hearts and minds for ever more...We must never forget! Please continue to pray for South Korea...
Thank you @Olang for reminding us that life is precious, and that life can be gone in an instant. Thank you for keeping it real.....

Much love and respect to all who have lost a loved one this year....Blessings and Strength to you all!

>:D<

class="titleNews" Song Seung Heon Talks about Meeting Won Bin and So Ji Sub at His First Audition

Being a man of good looks, Song Seung Heon talked a bit about how he debuted into the entertainment industry as a model.

[Video] Song Seung Heon Talks about Meeting Won Bin and So Ji Sub at His First Audition

On May 7’s broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star, Song Seung Heon was asked about how he made his debut.

Song Seung Heon said that he was at a part-time job when an agency for rookie models gave him a business card. He didn’t think much of it since he didn′t think he had anything to do with the entertainment industry.

Several months later, Song Seung Heon’s friends told him that the same agency was looking for rookie models and he should try it as a part time job.

[Video] Song Seung Heon Talks about Meeting Won Bin and So Ji Sub at His First Audition

“With a Polaroid camera, we took a picture of me holding a cue stick at the billiards club,” said Song Seung Heon. “The agency said the picture stuck out even more in the sea of photoshopped and professional photos.”

He continued, “Apparently the competition was fierce and the agency told me to come. And there were two other men who made it to the final preliminary rounds. So I said hello.”

It turned out the two men were So Ji Sub and Won Bin.

The MCs became surprised, saying seeing the three of them together in one shot now would be extremely difficult.

Photo Credit: MBC / enewsworld

Guest sara62

This is interesting that how we get so interested when even Jisub-nim's name is mentioned for a few seconds and specially by SSH. That's how much we miss Jisub-nim. Don't know how we can wait till Winter. It's just sooooo faraway!

Guest sara62

Jisub_nim.jpg
On a side note, I'd really like to know how Jisub-nim thinks about SSH's new challenge as an actor in his first R-rated movie. Can a reporter ask him please!
:-?

Guest olang

I got teary eyed while watching the video @chakita babe.Let's continue to #PrayForSouthKorea.
One of my online friends, a high school student from Korea shared one of the making videos of "Ghost".
http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000364336&vProgId=1000798&vMenuId=1017286&no=17

#SJS is going to be a great dad!He was so patient with the little boy, cueing him when and how to say his lines.This video reaffirms my love and admiration for #SJS so I ended up singing Pharrell's song "Happy" all day long, lol.