So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Hi willenette , he is so hardworking that deserves huge warm & sweet rest :rolleyes: those pix remind me this lovely pic :wub:

zvb9ce1ft1nwc11t56.jpg

51K - main page slideshow 2011.11.01

637dj7jlu91hhjx74wkc.jpg

wz51ks9evak5uvmjn11l.jpg

9g2nidemobu1aterpzgt.jpg

ozjxv1hbwszdq2aza30h.jpg

8r199s5cxpb4ig4t5ejr.jpg

51K Kollection pix - High Cut Stills - 2011.11.07

gfp8nu07y8ysmlbzpzj9.jpg

m986yow8tdi5jk8ul8.jpg

nkjrpn2qksto7siwfnid.jpg

6wts170s6yl8k2vrxkgs.jpg

20tgyukf1lrcai6vzef2.jpg

sufz8yqbyf4svalvw0pm.jpg

vdaiz1mm6yji58qkm46.jpg

2ysf4rydxsikteaq28vd.jpg

ipgg1cmeyww8088ali0.jpg

8utent4f4zzmrbayjvig.jpg

if you still didn't see the making of this High Cut pix ... here is the direct link of it @51K

... and one important news that made my night veildance.gif

According to his magazine interview last month, he has been trying to quit smoking. These days, he smokes e-cigarette instead of real cigarette. Reporter asked him why Jisub decided to quit smoking. Jisub answered with smile " I am old so I have a difficulty in action for the movie. " And he and reporter laughed.

Jisub has been so busy in filming "A company man" so, he didn't leave love letter in his birthday. But I expect his love letter because Korean High school students are expected in taking College Entrance Exam on Nov.10th. It is so important day so Jisub has left msg for the students.

한초하 @facebook

I don't know how express my happiness! he made my dream come true ~ love you Jisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub loveshower.gif

Guest Miss Polen

Usually, when a family member is stricken with cancer, you start to look into your own health and well-being. I ,too, am glad to hear he's trying to quit smoking.

Guest sonicklism

Always/Only You in Thailand : So Ji Sub - - Mix 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz8dROi8Mqg

original clips owner : Am

this clip maker : Cherry / Sonicklism

There are another 2 clips my friend "Pom Pam" still working on.

She got back from Seoul, Korea, a week ago. Many pics, clips, magazines, 51Kafe products from her. Will also post here soon.

This is just a sample

c9d5c0c8f29ccc91217d5090b4c5508e.jpg

Another friend "Mhom" also came back from Seoul yesterday with Only You photo book.

Hope this Sunday SJS Thailand fanclub (who still can come during flood crisis) will have lunch and see+pay for all thosee magazines/books/51Kafe products.

A news in Thailand also curious SJS & HHJ relationship. See pics in link below.

m603919.jpg

http://entertain.teenee.com/kpop/78971.html

Guest charlesriver

"Always/Only You" will break one million audiences this weekend ! Nine days total of 940,000. :)

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/sha_news_view.asp?newsType=&page=&contain=&keyword=&mi_id=MI0094280571

Me too so glad to know that Jisub is trying to quit smoking. Smoking could affect his lung capacity. He must notice that when he filmed action scenes. Thanks dear sarvin for this great news!

According to the interview in Sept. Esquire, Chinese fans start to speculate SJS having a girl friend now. Whether she is HHJ or not, we can only guess....

Hello CYAN! Long time no see! Sorry to hear that your house and car got damaged by flood too. Also I'm happy the worst is over of the flood in Bangkok.

Guest sonicklism

Dear Mariah...actually it said exactly like what korean news said. Here is my rough translation (sorry for my poor English).

Dong Yi & So Ji Sub : Are they dating?

Both of them are leading actor and actress of movie "Always". It was like a destiny that originally it should be Ryu Seung Bum & Ha Ji Won.

"Always" started filming at the beginning of 2011 with 25,000 mil. won (22.3 mil. dollars) budget of director Song Il Gon. SJS and HHJ also came to Thailand to shoot this movie in June. This movie was selected as the opening movie of the 16th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF).

SJS and HHJ are so close during this 1 yr. Many curious about their relationship...just brother-sister, or dating?

HHJ has innocent image and never had love or dating news with any actor.

While SJS, as a newbie, used to date Kim Hyon Joo, but her family didn't accept him. He proved that he was a talented actor with awards from drama I'm Sorry, I Love You. There was a rumor that SJS will get married with Han Ji Min (lead actress in Cain & Abel), but SJS denied that they were just friends.

SJS has just interviewed in a TV program that he's lonely/single for many yrs. SJS and HHJ met each other nearly everyday, esp. between Oct-Nov they went to places with the same car, sat side-by-side in the planes. They were shy and joked around during interviews and movie promoting.

They were called “So-Ju couple” and quite satisfied once interviewing how they were called so.

During interviews, HHJ always win SJS because of her liveliness and intelligence. HHJ quite shied when asked about bed scene. She answered “We have never prepared (or practiced) for bed scene. We played kiss and bed scenes by (director’s) order. Those weren’t difficult because SJS helped me nicely”.

SJS said “HHJ has never called me ‘oppa’, she calls me ‘sonbe’ instead”. Then, HHJ replied “Because you are way much older than me, it’s inappropriate to call you ‘oppa’ ”.

They both were asked “what kind of ad you prefer?” HHJ replied “Soju ad”. That made SJS speechless because it is common that soju ad is quite seductive/allure.

SJS has just exposed that he wants to get married before 40.

HHJ is very famous in the last 3 yrs. She accepted only 1 project “Always” while rejecting drama “Love Rain” which lead actor was Jang Geun Sok , her close friend, so that she could have time to promote Always.

awwwww CR , you came with his girlfriend news! :D

sonicklism dear , thanks alot for the translation and youtube link ... I'm also curious about them but still not sure ^_^

as dear 한초하 told about Korean High school students & College Entrance Exam on Nov.10th ^_^

51K Love Letter - 2011.11.09

BhsCv.jpg

오직 합격만...!

곧 만나자. 대학가서...^^

.소.지.섭.

Guest sonicklism

My friend Pom Pam bought & got these stuff for me.

e2all.jpg

file holder - front

front.jpg

back

5back.jpg

Only You poster (free at 51Kafe') - front

0front.jpg

front fold out

foldout_front.jpg

back fold out

foldout_back.jpg

Guest anne-jgyoo

Hi everyone :) :)

I’m Sojisub Thai fans, also I get in this board for long time, but I’m not often post anything, just read and so happy to see you all sojisub fans here.

I just want to say something shortly for you all understanding.

I and some of Thai fans are not curious about SJS & HHJ relationship, there are some of them not all. So don't count me in

For us, we think they are JUST good colleagues and friends :D:):lol:

Guest mariah1107

Dear Mariah...actually it said exactly like what korean news said. Here is my rough translation (sorry for my poor English).

Dong Yi  & So Ji Sub : Are they dating?

Thank you for your translate,no matter they are good friend or good brother-sister,

I hope they will be  good friend or good brother-sister forever..............ha ha

Guest charlesriver

yeeepeee! The latest 51K news reported "Always" exceeds 1 million audiences.

http://51k.co.kr/10fw/company/news_view.asp?BoardNo=132&page=1&keyword1=&keyword2=

There will be an event on Nov. 19th for the "orange" members who have watched the movie most times

with the tickets to prove can get some kind of price...

Lucky Thai and Japanese fans will be able to see the movie on big screens. I have to wait until it's out on DVD

next year.

Guest sonicklism

Dear mariah, Sarvin ,and CR - - Yes my house is sinking. But here is that good news during the flood.

Always / Only You …will be in theater in Thailand on December 22, 2011

378423_10150451392037780_181303777779_10512857_1485373070_n.jpg

onlyyouinthailand_dec222011_2.jpg

credit : http://www.facebook.com/mpicture

On October 5, I sent e-mail all information of Always / Only You to my friend who worked for “Major Cineplex” (the largest movie theater chain in Thailand) and asked her to convince “M Picture” (movie distributor in Thailand) to buy Always / Only You.

Without my dear friend, we will not see this movie in theater in Thailand. Quite surprise that at that time M Picture didn’t even realize that this great movie was exist.

only-you-in-thailand_emailsmall.jpg

Information that I put in this e-mail :

- Names of actor, actress, director

- 5 main reasons that M Picture should buy this movie

- links of trailers & makings, official website, BIFF, and attached video clips

** Sorry that my e-mail was typed with Thai text **

Guest mariah1107

Dear mariah, Sarvin ,and CR - - Yes my house is sinking.  But here is that good news during the flood.

Is so cool,very happy for Tthai fans,I hope  "Always" in Thailand  also have good results.

PS:Are you ok??your house is ok??