So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest ledpelaro

ledpelaro that's awesome fanart to share with us... thank u so much!

Forevergirl you're welcome, here's another one "Farenheit"

282kgw9.jpg

Love to do this............

Regards to all!!

hello everyone ^^

dear dany , Ji Sub is busy with the shooting , the drama hasnt yet been completed ^^

on the 1st May (01/05) So Ji Sub was spotted with his buddies at a wedding, not sure who's getting married...u can see in the pic shared by dear Mariko@3asian, SSH, PYH , KSW

3asianmariko20100501wed.jpg

So Ji Sub sheering up Soya N Sun in Mnet countdown

thanx for the lovely fanarts ^^

waves ^^

Guest khin myint

on the 1st May (01/05) So Ji Sub was spotted with his buddies at a wedding, not sure who's getting married...u can see in the pic shared by dear Mariko@3asian, SSH, PYH , KSW

See dany :)my chingu is answer your question about where is jisub and what's he doing... :D All buddies looks good especially our man :P thanks my chingu for sharing..

Very lovely fanarts sharing with us dear ledpelaro :) Thanks dear! Please keep coming..

*wave* to all jisub fans...

Guest ledpelaro

Hahaha woundedheart his very cool, wearing a cap while attending the wedding formal and rugged he mixed the style in a gorgoeus outcome. He is really fashionable and whatever he wear he really looks awesome and stunning.

And thanks to all for appreciating my artworks.....and regards to all!!!

Woundedheart

Interesting ! So SJS attented a wedding on 1st May and 2th again ? It was on 2 May the wedding of JDG , right ?

Ledpelaro - beautiful arts :) Thx for sharing . Miss C&A and still watching the memorable scenes and listen the Ost :P The other pictures are awesome too :)

And i agree with you , Jisub was so cool with that cap ..

Ola Khin dear , wave to you too :)

Vudoolady - awwwwesome pictures . Thank you , dear .

Kim Ha Neul - this actress is prety popular .. I always liked her acting .. He acted with SSH and KSW in Ice Rain and My tutor friend and now with Jisub .. the three chingus :lol:

Guest shuky

"I gave up my exercising regime": So JI-sub

8wy3gp.jpg

Source:

http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...0513000023.html

Hello all! I don't seem to be able to find the Road No. 1 thread so I thought I'll post this article here :)

Hope this is not a repeat post B)

苏志燮正在出演MBC电视台纪念朝鲜战争(韩国称6.25战争或韩国战争)的宏篇大剧《Road No.1》,他日前说为剧中角色放弃健身,引起了人们的注意。

苏志燮12日在忠北报恩郡举行记者见面会时说,为了使角色逼真只好牺牲形象。他说:“为了这个角色,我几乎没怎么健身,反倒想方设法掉肉减重。我饰演的是6.25韩国战争时的一个普通男人,身材太好不符合角色,所以体重减掉了3公斤左右。”

这部剧相关人士也表示:“开拍之前就要求演员不要健身。这部剧描写的是普通人在战争中的遭遇,并不是塑造美国大兵“兰博”那样的硬汉,所以出场人物的身材不能太好。”最近电视剧男演员祼露上半身的很多,而这部剧却没有这样的场面。军人即使在夏天也不脱军服,顶多穿背心。”

苏志燮表示,能出演这部剧非常幸运。他说:“比起战争本身,这部剧更着重描写6.25这场令人心痛的战争中普通人的相互关爱、男人间的友情和男女之间的爱情。” 他还表达自己的希望说:“拍戏吃了很多苦,所以每个场面都会深深记住。希望观众能从头到尾全部看完。”

In a news conference held on 12 May in Chungbuk for MBC's upcoming Korean war epic, Road No. 1, actor So Ji-sub said he had to sacrifice his buffed body for his latest role. He explained: "For this role, I hardly exercised at all. In fact, I've been trying to lose weight as I play an ordinary man in the 6.25 war (the Korean War as commonly referred to in Korea). Having a good physique doesn't gel with the character and I've lost about 3 kg".

An insider added:"Before filming started, producers had requested actors not to exercise. The drama is about ordinary people caught in the war and their experiences. As the show's not about Rambo, the physique of the characters cannot be too perfect. Recently, we have had a lot of male leads going topless to show off their choco abs. There won't be any scenes requiring the actors to go topless as even in summer under searing heat, the soldiers will be wearing singlets".

Separately, SJS said it was an honour to be part of this project. "The focus of the show is not on the war per se. Rather, it's on the experiences of ordinary folk, the relationships between friends and lovers. Every scene is etched on my mind as it was tough filming them. I hope viewers will watch the show from beginning to the end".

All translation mistakes are mine

http://i43.tinypic.com/8wy3gp.jpg

Source:

Hello all! I don't seem to be able to find the Road No. 1 thread so I thought I'll post this article here :)

Hope this is not a repeat post B)

In a news conference held on 12 May in Chungbuk for MBC's upcoming Korean war epic, Road No. 1, actor So Ji-sub said he had to sacrifice his buffed body for his latest role. He explained: "For this role, I hardly exercised at all. In fact, I've been trying to lose weight as I play an ordinary man in the 6.25 war (the Korean War as commonly referred to in Korea). Having a good physique doesn't gel with the character and I've lost about 3 kg".

An insider added:"Before filming started, producers had requested actors not to exercise. The drama is about ordinary people caught in the war and their experiences. As the show's not about Rambo, the physique of the characters cannot be too perfect. Recently, we have had a lot of male leads going topless to show off their choco abs. There won't be any scenes requiring the actors to go topless as even in summer under searing heat, the soldiers will be wearing singlets".

Separately, SJS said it was an honour to be part of this project. "The focus of the show is not on the war per se. Rather, it's on the experiences of ordinary folk, the relationships between friends and lovers. Every scene is etched on my mind as it was tough filming them. I hope viewers will watch the show from beginning to the end".

All translation mistakes are mine

Hi shuky, thanks for sharing this article here. This looks like a nice movie. Ye, I noticed that since he filmed this movie, he's no longer the buff SJS whom I used to know - but he could go back to his usual body built after filming. :lol::mellow:

Guest vudoolady

@dany: you're welcome, dear!

Source:

Thank so much for the translation!!!

It's so obvious that he's lost quite some weight :(

But acting is his job, he has to do what has to do, as long as he stays healthy.

I've heard there will be a hot bed scene between him and KHN.

I don't remember he ever had bedscenes before, am I wrong?

Anyway, can't wait no longer, only 6 weeks left...

*Wave to all Jisub's lovers*

Guest shuky

Hi shuky, thanks for sharing this article here. This looks like a nice movie. Ye, I noticed that since he filmed this movie, he's no longer the buff SJS whom I used to know - but he could go back to his usual body built after filming. :lol::mellow:

Hahahaha......apparently there will be a very passionate bed scene with Kim Ha-neul, which SJS likened to a fight scene and KHN has all the bruises to show :)

I've posted the same article in the KHN thread B)

In a news conference on 12 May at Chungbuk for the MBC's upcoming Korean War epic, Kim Ha-neul revealed there will be a bed scene with So Ji-sub. According to KHN, the revealing scene will set a new bench mark on television. JOkingly, SJS likened the bed scene to a fight scene and KHN added after shooting the scene, she was covered with bruises all over her body.

The actress added: "This is the first time I'll go topless for the scene (shot from the back). It is the most revealing scene I've ever done but I have complete trust in the director. The script is the best I've ever read and done and the bed scene is completely necessary".

Kim Ha-neul also have to say about his screen partner. "I've known SJS for over ten years but we haven't been really close as we're both introverts. It was really tough getting into character especially for romantic scenes. However, after shooting numerous passionate scenes together, it's much easier now".

Three years in the making, "Road No.1" has finished shooting 80% of show and will go on air on 23 June.

Source:

http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/

Edited:

Hey vudoolady, just saw your post....yes indeed B)

Guest shuky

Source:

http://cn.joins.com/gb/article.do?method=d...category=003001

"If So Ji-sub doesn't come on board, we won't be shooting Road No.1": PD Lee Jang Soo

“曾说过,苏志燮不出演的话就不拍《Road No.1》。”

MBC新周三周四剧《Road No.1》的导演李章洙透露了拍摄电视剧背后的故事。著名导演李章洙曾执导的《美丽的日子》、《爱在哈佛》和《天国的阶梯》将崔智友、李炳宪、金泰希和权相佑等人推向了韩流明星的行列。

Famous director Lee Jang Soo is the man behind hits like "Beautiful Days", "Love Story in Harvard", "Stairway to Heaven", making Choi Ji woo, Kwon Sang woo, Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee top Hallyu stars.

在 5月12日举行的记者见面会上,李章洙导演透露说:“觉得剧中张宇(音)这个很男人的角色应该由苏志燮来演出。有很多男演员都曾想出演该角色,但我和一起 执导的金津民(音)导演曾很认真地讨论‘苏志燮不参演的话,就不拍这部电视剧’。”当时苏志燮正在考虑拍摄电影,但在看完《Road No.1》的剧本后改变了主意。

In the news conference on 12 May, director Lee revealed:" We feel the character Lee Jang Woo should go to So Ji-sub. Many actors have coveted the role but director Kim Jin Min and I both agree if SJS doesn't come on board, we will abort all plans to film the drama. At that time, SJS was considering a movie offer, but after reading the script for Road No.1, he changed his mind".

苏志燮谈到参演背景时说:“因为战争的场面很多,所以预料到拍摄会很艰难。但穿着西服的轻松演出很没意思。我现在还年轻,因此找到了这个能激发出身体100%能量的需要身体动作的角色。”

On his decision to be part of this project, SJS said: "As there are many battle scenes in the drama, filming will naturally be gruelling. However, in other productions, wearing a suit and having a comparatively easier shoot may not be as meaningful. Since I'm still young, I'll like to take on a role that will stretch my body 100%".

李章洙导演说:“角色中最难的是尹启相(音)扮演的泰浩(音)。这个角色演绎的是一个集强壮和温柔于一身的男人的形象。见到尹启相后,发现他和想象的不同,非常稳重,和这个角色非常适合。观众们看到电视剧时也会发现尹启相不同的一面。”

尹 启相说:“接到这个20集的作品剧本后用10个小时一口气读完了剧本。跟我的角色相比,我更多的是被作品本身的魅力吸引了,非常想参加演出。作品给了我一 种像《黎明的眼珠》一样的感觉。小时候看过的《黎明的眼珠》中的哀婉场面和剧中钢琴的旋律现在还在我脑子里回旋,因此我觉得这部作品也能像那样给别人留下 深刻的记忆。”

李章洙导演说“他们两人真的很好,在那么艰辛的拍摄过程中,也没有说过一句话,都按我说的做了。如果是我的话,我想我可能早就放弃拍摄逃跑了”,表达了对演员们的感激之情。

Director Lee have nothing but praise for both SJS and Yoon Kye Sang. "Both of them are really good. Neither of them complained about the tough filming and followed my instructions to a T. If I were them, I would have abandoned the project long ago and fled".

Guest sonicklism

Thanks dear Voodulady & Shuky for interviews and pics.

My hands are shaking now after reading KHN filming "topless" in bedscene with Jisub oppa. Faint !!!!

Guest shuky

vgixzb.jpg

Source:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=770067497 via ent.163.com

Here's the chinese text of KHN's interview on the highly anticipated bed scene:

网易娱乐5月13日报道 (编译/三三)纪念韩国战争60周年的革命背景剧《Road No.1》12日进行公开拍摄和记者会,金荷娜透露剧中将有一场史上暴露最彻底的床戏,苏志燮在一旁笑着补充说床戏犹如打架似的激情上演,消息一传出就引 起话题,观众没料到战争剧也有此等场面登场。

金荷娜尽管在过去作品中也不乏床戏或暴露片段不过都是蜻蜓点水式的镜头带过,这次为 《Road No.1》牺牲她在记者会上向媒体解释到:"这次是第一次背影全露的状态拍摄床戏,不是开玩笑真的激动到拍完全身都瘀青的程度,暴露尺度的确比我以前作品 都要夸张,但也是因为我最信任导演,这剧本是我拍过戏中最好的,觉得这个场面对于剧是有必要存在的。"*

MBC这次的大投资作品《Road No.1》是以战争时期为背景的爱情剧,剧中苏志燮和金荷娜从小就是相爱的关系,该剧的导演李正洙说到剧情的发展就是由他们二人的爱情开始,因此激烈的床 戏是表达他们深爱对方的手段。在一旁的苏志燮回忆起当时笑说:"真的好像和金荷娜在打架似的床戏,很激烈但也很美丽。"

金荷娜补充说 到:"其实和苏志燮认识已经10年有多了,但因为两个人性格都内向一直都熟不起来。所以和他拍爱情戏开始的时候觉得好难,现在经过那么多爱情的热烈场面两 个人终于变熟悉了。"李正洙导演花尽三年心血之作的《Road No.1》目前已完成80%的拍摄,将在6月23日在MBC首播。

Guest vudoolady

@sonicklism: you're welcome!

vgixzb.jpg

Source:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=770067497 via ent.163.com

Here's the chinese text of KHN's interview on the highly anticipated bed scene:

网易娱乐5月13日报道 (编译/三三)纪念韩国战争60周年的革命背景剧《Road No.1》12日进行公开拍摄和记者会,金荷娜透露剧中将有一场史上暴露最彻底的床戏,苏志燮在一旁笑着补充说床戏犹如打架似的激情上演,消息一传出就引 起话题,观众没料到战争剧也有此等场面登场。

Engtrans from shuky posted in Kim Ha Neul's thread

Thank you, dear, you make our day!!!

In a news conference on 12 May at Chungbuk for the MBC's upcoming Korean War epic, Kim Ha-neul revealed there will be a bed scene with So Ji-sub. According to KHN, the revealing scene will set a new bench mark on television. Jokingly, SJS likened the bed scene to a fight scene and KHN added after shooting the scene, she was covered with bruises all over her body.

The actress added: "This is the first time I'll go topless for the scene (shot from the back). It is the most revealing scene I've ever done but I have complete trust in the director. The script is the best I've ever read and done and the bed scene is completely necessary".

Kim Ha-neul also have to say about his screen partner. "I've known SJS for over ten years but we haven't been really close as we're both introverts. It was really tough getting into character especially for romantic scenes. However, after shooting numerous passionate scenes together, it's much easier now".

Three years in the making, "Road No.1" has finished shooting 80% of show and will go on air on 23 June.

Jisub is so dorky! Bed scene = fight scene?? :lol:

I'm wondering how revealing that scene would be... gosh, hopefully not rated as 18+

Guest ledpelaro

@Dany you're welcome

@vudoo and @shuky thanks for the clips and the translation. And vudoo i dont think this will be rated r coz it will be shown in TV there might be a notice for PG perhaps.

And when I heard that there would be a bed scenes indeed this will be his first time, coz even torrid kissing you will never see him doing this in his movies or series. Hehehe, so it will be first time for us as well to see our jisub in this......... hmmmmm?????

Is there any available teaser or none yet?

Wave to all his supportive and active jisub fans.

Guest vudoolady

@ledpelaro: no, there are no teaser available yet, maybe next week or in 2 weeks. I'm so curious, the filming is already 80% completed.

Kim Ha-neul says "first time receiving such a moving script"

Source ---> http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=e...051315370813125

2010051315370813125_2.jpg

'The promise of friendship and love that is fulfilled 60 years later' is the main copy for upcoming MBC series "Road No. 1" which is set to air on June 23. The drama shows the the turbulent times of the Korean War, but its story revolves around the three main characters Jang-woo (played by So Ji-sub), Soo-yeon (played by Kim Ha-neul) and Tae-ho (played by Yoon Kye-sang) who experience love and friendship during the chaos of the war. The audience is probably expecting more from the three actors since the star-studded cast is already bringing enough attention to the drama. Will the stars be able to pull off the roles of ordinary characters Jang-woo, So-yeon and Tae-ho who are faced with the war? Below are the excerpts from the press conference attended by actors So Ji-sub, Kim Ha-neul and Yoon Kye-sang.

10: The faces of the male actors have gotten very tanned -- it shows that you were faced with many hardships. Both of you look rugged as well.

So Ji-sub (So): I have gotten very tanned and also have heavy makeup on. I lost three kilograms and some of my muscles too because unlike in other productions, I can't have the image of being in shape.

Yoon Kye-sang (Yoon): I play the role of an elite military officer, who among his troops, gets hit by the most grenades because he has to fail in order for Jang-woo to rise in the ranks. There are many scenes where I fall and I think a lot of them will turn out well from seeing how rough my hands have gotten.

10: It must have been dangerous.

Yoon: There were many dangerous scenes but I worked hard while in shoot because the director said it looked 'cool.' (laugh) I wasn't worried even a bit despite the scenes being difficult because I knew the director did a great job shooting each scene.

10: You may not have had as hard of a time as the two male actors in the physical sense but I bet as an actress, it isn't easy to let go of the visual aspect of how you're seen to the audience.

Kim Ha-neul (Kim): I have never felt burdened by that at all. I think the biggest concern as an actor is how to do well in expressing a character that I really like. What was most important was how I understood my character Soo-yeon and act it out. That doesn't mean that I don't think about how I look but the producer said that the drama would fail the harder I try to look pretty. (laugh)

10: What were your reasons in choosing this particularly difficult production?

Yoon: I read the whole script from part one to part 20 without stopping for ten hours straight when I first received it. I felt that if they made the drama exactly like the script, it would become a memorable production for the audience and it was really fun as well. I couldn't help taking it on because I liked the drama itself so much more than my character.

Kim: This was the first time I have received a script that is fun and moving even though I have shot over 20 movies and dramas in total. I don't think it's important that the role of my character Soo-yeon is small compared to my roles in the past. I took on the challenge of playing the role of Soo-yeon because I felt that she was someone with big presence. I had my doubts, wondering whether I would be able to pull off a character that felt like my mother and my home, as opposed to in the past when I felt I could play whatever role I decide to take on. That's why I had a hard time.

So: I think luck was on my side since I was able to star in this drama. People say I choose productions that are difficult but it's not fun to play the handsome guy wearing a suit. I like roles that allow me to get physical. Maybe I'll pick a difficult production for my next role again.

10: Since you have finished shooting over 80 percent of the drama, are there any memorable scenes or episodes that come to mind?

So: I remember every scene, not just one. I recommend the viewers to watch it from the beginning to end because it's hard to say exactly when to start watching.

Kim: I agree with So. The scenes containing my character are very strong, even if I may not have as big as a role compared to my past characters. Some scenes are usually edited out after they're shot but most of my scenes won't be cut. Not only are they scenes which have impact but they're also necessary for the flow of the story.

Yoon: Honestly, I can't remember a thing. When we shoot the war scenes, I just think about how to get about, as if I was in an actual war situation, thinking about how I should avoid the enemy and on focusing on Jang-woo when I see him.

2010051315370813125_3.jpg

10: Kim Ha-neul, what are the strong scenes that you just mentioned?

Kim: I have never shot a melodrama as if it's an action scene. I would end up with bruises on my body after the scenes because that's how full of energy I was when shooting it.

So: We really did shoot the romantic scenes as if in war. I think you may get to see something you have never seen before. I myself was surprised while shooting them.

Kim: I wonder if the show will meet the censorship criteria. (laugh)

10: It must've not been easing being an actress who usually does not shoot revealing scenes. What made you do it?

Kim: First of all, I trusted the director and like I already said, the situation wasn't forced at all and it was a much needed scene for the drama. I don't think it's right to bare your skin if it makes me think 'Why do I have to?' but it's understandable in our drama.

So: When you watch the drama, it'll seem more beautiful than risque.

10: You would have to become close with your co-stars in order to play the role of someone who falls in love with both actors -- So with whom you modeled for fashion brand Storm and with Yoon you had filmed the movie "Lovers of Six Years."

Kim: Yoon and I already been for quite a while since we had shot the movie together. We would joke around and make fun of each other on set. Sometimes he would provoke me. (laugh) I think that is why it felt comfortable while we were shooting. But this was the first I had seen So since 1997. We didn't really talk that much at the time because we were both introverted and it wasn't that long after we made our debuts.

So: I think we had only met about a total two to three times.

Kim: We had to have good chemistry quickly because in the drama, we are two people who are deeply in love with each other. Sp we worked really hard at it and were able to complete the shoots successfully.

10: Did you try to meet outside the set to become closer? For example, go to drink?

So: We never went drinking together. We had such a tight schedule, where we would come on set on Monday and go home on Saturday.

Kim: We became closer after shooting the love scenes.

So: I think we'll make many headlines today. (laugh)

Reporter : Wee Geun-woo eight@

Editor : Lee Ji-Hye seven@, Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

So Ji-sub transforms in "Road No. 1" , says producer (2)

Q: You've been aiming to finish shooting the entire drama before it goes on air. How much have you shot so far?

Lee: We've completed about 80 percent of it.

Q: The first episode goes on air June 23. Do you think you'll be able to get done by then?

Lee: From the script to the filming, we've been trying to do everything according to plan so we went into shoot after having prepared this for three years. We promised the actors and staff that we would wrap up the shoot by June 13 and intend on keeping it. We're doing everything in our power to become an exemplary case.

Q: I bet it's not easy.

Lee: To start with, it's not easy having to juggle everyone's schedule. The actors, as well as ourselves, have been trying our best to match each other's schedules. From the production aspect, we had to show all four seasons of the year so we started by filming the 12th episode in our first shoot which started January 5. Coming into spring, we've been shooting the episodes covered during both spring and autumn, and recently we've been going back and forth between episodes 1 and 16. But it's not really a big problem because our actors know all their lines.

Q: Why is it so important that you finish everything in advance?

Lee: I wanted to prevent the script of such a big production changing over and over again while being shot. It has to be better for both the staff and actors to be completely aware of what will happen rather than going in an entirely unexpected direction. And it'll help the actors make a accurate judgement of whether they really want to do the show or not.

Q: There definitely are advantages to pre-production but the disadvantage is that you can't communicate with the viewers.

Lee: Well, is it right to change the direction of the drama just because it's what the viewers want? Most certainly, the viewers own whatever goes on air but Korean dramas will never improve if you can't shoot dramas in advance because you're fearful of viewers' response. I wanted to break free from the practice of producing dramas without having a specific plan or going with the flow, and instead do a production where everything was given for the script and everyone moved according to schedule. Plus, that's what had to be done for this production.

Q: When you say 'that's what had to be done for this production,' is it because it's a blockbuster production?

Lee: We need to think about what exactly 'producing' is about. Does it mean you're done producing if you manage to tell a story? If you shot the third episode for a drama in the week that the first two episodes were going out, all you would get to shoot are just the actors faces. Would you call that production? "Road No.1" isn't a drama that can be shot like that. There is a huge amount of post-production work to do, such as for sound or the computer graphics. We're actually only done halfway if we've finished shooting. I regard production as completing everything, up to post-production work. Look at foreign dramas. The quality is guaranteed only when a show has time left for post-production.

Q: You said the quality of "Road No. 1" will be unlike that of any other Korean drama shown so far but people's standards are set to those of American dramas like "Band of Brothers." There are also a lot of military manias who are strict about historical evidence.

Lee: First of all, this is an issue of money. You can't compare the production cost that goes into making a show like "Band of Brothers" versus the cost for ours. For example, the T-34 was the main model of tank used during the Korean War. We needed at least ten of them but we were only able to make one. And that too cost a whopping sum of money. We placed that in the front and tanks from the Defense Ministry in the back, so I'm sure there'll be people pointing that out. And the staff in charge of props are young so they may think that the military equipment that was used before they were born are all the same. But the equipment used in the 50s, 60s and 70s are all different. So we may lack in that sense too. We also purposely avoided being too realistic. For example, on the uniforms we could've hung unit badges that soldiers wore on their military suits but we replaced it with the Korean flag because we thought it could make it tough for those who experienced the war to watch. But there'll be a lot of people who point that out too. Despite all that, we'll do the best we can. Though we know we have our limits.

Kim: I believe that our drama should be one that can heal many people with love. The war was so awful that no matter how realistically we show it, it doesn't erase the feelings of sorrow and resentment. I don't know how this may sound but I'm hoping the romance doesn't get covered by the war scenes. It'll be up to the viewers to judge whether the war scenes are of high quality.

Q: The fact that there is so much curiosity surrounding the quality of the show proves how much expectation there is toward it. As the producer of "Road No. 1," how well are you hoping it will do?

Lee: Of course I want it to score high ratings. I'm hoping it'll pass the 40 percent mark. I think our actors too will see good results at year-end awards ceremonies.

Reporter : Wee Geun-woo eight@

Editor : Lee Ji-Hye seven@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...051316485653449