So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest inezjang

^ thanks for sharing Coco! Another sad MV for JiSUb..sometimes i think he's made for sad stories only!

Hi forevergirl! I hope JiSub will do another drama with the gorgeous Jo InSung again!!! 'WHIB remains my favourite drama ever!!!

Guest taniyama_mai

hello everyone :)

thank you to Jae Eun for the HD link...

and also for Coconut milk, really great pictures of him, right? love him...

inezyang, i agree with you about him in sad stories...

sorry :( if i don't list down others fans, but i appreciate all of you... :wub:

and I wonder, is there anyone want to eng sub, romanization and korean lyrics the Soya n Sun- Smiling Goodbye MV... i hope that i can sing with it together with watching the sad face and of course handsome, SJS... if there anyone has the link, let me know, ok ? :)

and wave to all SJS fans :wub: :wub: :wub:

LOVE LIFE

LIVE HEALTHY

and KEEP SMILING :)

Guest ledpelaro

this forum really keep on going and going and going, so i supposed to visit it everyday in able for me not to leave behind. whoa coco you makes me real tired of your post. sjs is really awesome and you can see him everywhere. so no doubt that this page is really busy.

love all your post ladies and keep on posting hehehe

lav yeah all

Definetely oppa is great in acting . Sad or happy face , even when is rough and looks like a real gangster ( rough cut ) he's awesome like in whatever he wears ... He's a man of style .

I'm always gratefull to you guys for updating and supporting this thread . I'm happy to read every day something new or just to read other fans posts .

Coco , you have my admiration . You can uptade always and give us good moments .

Even i'm breathless when i saw him in a sexy posture , i feel that it's worths :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes , i'm waiting too for Road No 1 - it will be the first war drama i watch .

Kisses to all !

dear ledpelaro , dany : glad that can made u enjoy here :rolleyes:

dear taniyama_mai u can get Korean Lyric and eng transte from youtube link HD above :)

SoyaNSun - Smiling Goodbye 웃으며 안녕 (Sing-along Simple Romanized Lyric) --> youtube by amazesing

here is Link download MP3 :)

-Soya n Sun Smiling Goodbye 웃으며 안녕 --> download mediafire

-Smiling Goodbye 웃으며 안녕 (Sorrow Version) --> dwnld mediafire

GIRLS!!!!!!!! If you want to experience something truly wonderful, I advise this to you (if you can do it):

Go to i-Tunes and search for a song called "Tango to Evora" by Loreena McKennitt. Purchase this song. It only costs 99 cents. After the song is downloaded, go to the link of the new music video with Ji Sub (above). Start the video (with sound muted) at the exact same time as Tango to Evora begins to play (video and song MUST begin together). Now, watch the video with Tango to Evora playing. You will LOVE LOVE LOVE the effect!! I promise! Do it and come back and tell me how it was. :D:D:D

P.S. Tango to Evora has no words. The effect of the song with the video is amazing.

Guest SsPrincecharming

OMG i remembered the first time i saw him was in the "Glass Shoes" series when i were so young :D

Coco thank you for all , especially for the download links .

SsPrincecharming i have an off topic questions . Are you from Phillipine ?

SJS oppa's sad eyes are really beautiful and touch your soul .

Today i readed something huge and long and super long about the male scorpio . Like our oppa .. :P It said in general that you can loose yourself in his eyes and he read you from first impression , from the first look and he has hypnotic power . You see in him a very calm and childish man , but in reality you don't see the fire behind - if you don't are ready for a very passional relation , you have to run right away - because if you hurt him or he hurts you - you'll be the one who'll be suffering for years ... :lol: :lol: :lol: And so many other things ... he he

I had a boyfriend scorpio - he was very jealeous and possesiv - the fact that SJS is heartbreaking just when look at him is true . A man who has anything and is a desire , a strong man for all women .

I'm scorpio too :rolleyes: - they said that female scorpio had an hidden wish - that we want to be born as male . I can say that but i ask myself sometimes - if i were a man i'll do that or that ...

Me and oppa match 100 % - you know that ? I know that if i start to chat with him , we maybe can't stop - we in general are thinking in the same mood .

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is really interesting , huh ???

OK , HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY ALL OF YOU !

Guest ledpelaro

yes! yes! yes! i just like to share my happiness with you guys coz finally i find a way how to watch rough cut, my saudi friend told me to download it using torrent, coz here in saudi they usually block it from their main server so all url was block most especially the downloading site. hahaha so veeeerrrrryyyyy happy, but oooopsss it slow down my pc, though torrent is not big in capacity but my pc was full of my korean drama, movies and celebs hihihi, even my external drive were about to get full of my downloading, cant squeeze them all in my pc memory hmmmmm

regards to all......

yes! yes! yes! i just like to share my happiness with you guys coz finally i find a way how to watch rough cut, my saudi friend told me to download it using torrent, coz here in saudi they usually block it from their main server so all url was block most especially the downloading site. hahaha so veeeerrrrryyyyy happy, but oooopsss it slow down my pc, though torrent is not big in capacity but my pc was full of my korean drama, movies and celebs hihihi, even my external drive were about to get full of my downloading, cant squeeze them all in my pc memory hmmmmm

regards to all......

Glad for you dear that you're able to watch it . I saw it for twice .

SoJisub @ Road No.1 case insa 31 sec -->

** dwnld sendspace

cocogif.gif

<< credit as tag :D >>

Hi willenette ... not sure his word ... i think smething abt ... :wacko::wacko:

hello

am So Ji Sub plays the role of Lee Jang Woo from Road No.1

I'll do my best ; for ur interest and support

thank you...

Hi willenette ... not sure his word ... i think smething abt ...

hello

am So Ji Sub plays the role of Lee Jang Woo from Road No.1

I'll do my best ; for ur interest and support

thank you...

here is download link --> http://www.sendspace.com/file/bzr1ow

coco, thanks for the reply. Also, thanks for the downloadable link - i like this! :P:lol: