So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest vicente

HIHI vicente my dear,

Yes, I agree the background looks great. That's why my artwork should credit to the backgrounds BUT not Mabel..... :tears: well just kidding only.

I am using Ulead photoimpact 12, Adobe Photoshop CS and Adobe Illustrator CS. Actually I only know part of those programs as I just click here and there and never read manuals. So how did you learn your photo editing?

Dear....Mabel :blush:

Thank you dear for answer, a lot of pragram per art work.

For me open book follow made that, I use photoshop cs only.

vicente :w00t:

Guest vicente

I like it very much! Thanks for shaing vicenti. Why is it the last one? :unsure:

Sorry....dear my english no good , I mean to update new artwork.hehehe. :sweatingbullets:

Guest charlesriver

i know they are friends..hehe super friends or special friends??! whatever you call it!

Only Jisub knows for sure and he is such a private person......

Repost this wallpaper made by ann from www.sojisub.com that I never get tired of looking at.

JIN3.jpg

Guest graceyoon

hey guys i just watched MISA (really late i know) but i just noticed he has a deep scar on his right shoulder... does anyone know why? i never noticed it before, i think they photoshopped it out in pics and stuff..

the scar's so sexy on him tho waha~

Guest vicente

Dear ....charlesriver

Thank you for upload beautiful wally.

In this picture Jisub to handsome more. :blush:

Guest ladyjoyce

I LOVE SO JI SUB!! ever since i saw sorry i love you, i fell in love with his bad boy look

<33333333333

Guest mabeljisub

Only Jisub knows for sure and he is such a private person......

Repost this wallpaper made by ann from www.sojisub.com that I never get tired of looking at.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w22/son...er/ann/JIN3.jpg

Hey charlesriver,

Me too, stunning photo. I also never get tired of looking at, Ji Sub looks sooooo COOL!! Thanx for posting, great taste in choosing wally! :w00t:

Guest vicente

About the scar you mentioned here? Can you please share the photo since I didn't see it. I never noticed that he has one in the shoulder. :blush:

About the scar you can see from MISA in to take bath scene

or swimming scene. :blush:

Guest charlesriver

About the scar you mentioned here? Can you please share the photo since I didn't see it. I never noticed that he has one in the shoulder. :blush:

Here is one.....

e_29.jpg