So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

My dearest @sojisubaddicted you wish to find a beautiful angel for him... Your sincerity also makes you an Angel-Fan yourself!!! :)

Since I'm very bad with technique, I always admire fans who able to dedicate a website to actor SJS. You're one of them. Thank you my friend! :rolleyes:

There is a nice Japanese fan created a SJS blog. When you are on your own blog, you sure want to present to the world your most avid dream, right? Today I'd like to introduce to you one of her dreams (also my dream, honestly)^_^

TOUCH LOVE

A fan girl can dream.

This lady "stalks" him everywhere.

How?

Well, she'd just put herself next to him wherever he was :sweatingbullets: (on photos only)... yet, enough for a girl to be happy.

Jisub ah, saranghaeyo!!!

"I want to softly go to you and lean on you
But the distance between us is not narrowing

It’s okay even if I can’t touch you
It’s okay even if I can’t hug you
Lonely love Yes I love you,
like my destiny
I can feel you

Lalala lala lala...
My heart can reach you..."

(Touch Love lyrics - Yoon Mirae; English translated by POP!GASA)

purple_pixel_rose_divider_gift_for_vinta

o0480064313233601675.jpg

o0480079813233601639.jpg

o0480080913233601726.jpg

o0480032313233601690.jpg

o0480032613233601653.jpg

o0480028113233715618.jpg

o0480050113233601555.jpg

o0480032113233601534.jpg

o0480052113233601513.jpg

o0480077013233601492.jpg

(Pictures credit to dear @Ameba)

Touch Love has reached more than 7,3 million views so far. Amazing!

A nice song for our Happy Friday my dear friends!!!

:wub:

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Thank you Mathi for the forum link. :lol::lol: It's already on 9th page ,I'm too late. I never go  to another room before :D this room is too comfortable , my focus is just to SJS. 

Yes Mathi, I was very disappointed that SMA has a boyfriend, but I keep deep inside. I feel sorry for SJS. Is this not going to affect his acting? Dear SJS ssi, where we had to find a beautiful angel for you 

Hi sujisubaddicted,  I don't think it would because SJS is a good actor. You see, performance can be subjective. That said, there IS a way to objectively view a performance and decide whether it is good or bad acting.  And SJS is one who's a masterful of his craft. He knows how to pull and surprise us. He knows how to use his voice and body to serve whatever role he's playing. If you want to see good acting, well, see SJS's works.....SJS can move from character to character with ease and make that character believable. He becomes the person he's playing. That's why, when I watch him on the screen he does not seem like he is acting. Watch him when he's not speaking.  He's the character. 

:P

Actor So Ji-Seop and Shin Min-Ah's 'Oh My Venus' script reading!

15820_1.jpg

KBS 2TV new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Oh My Venus', which is an issue because of actor So Ji-Seop and Shin Min-Ah are appearing on, released the script reading photos.
'Oh My Venus' will be broadcasted from next month November 16th, and various actors such as So Ji-Seop, Shin Min-Ah, Jeong Gyeo-Won and Yoo In-Yeong are appearing on the drama.
Moreover, as Kim Hyeong-Seok PD who is famous as viewer's rating maker, and rookie writer Kim Eun-Ji collaborate to become one of the most expected dramas of 2015.
At the first script reading held at Yeoui-do KBS special buildinng on October 10th, all actors of 'Oh My Venus' attended to have a fresh start.
Even though it was their first day, all actors were passionate and friendly, showing the best team work.
The leading actor So Ji-Seop said, "I will enjoy it, not getting hurt. I will try to make a good atmosphere," showing affection toward the drama and his determination.
The youngest actor of all, Super Junior-M's member Henry is the one who makes fresh atmosphere, making people laugh as he read 'Snake' as 'Steak.'
Meantime, KBS 2TV drama 'Oh My Venus' will be broadcasted after 'Boldly Go Go' on November 16th.
[Photo=Mongjakso]

source : Innolife.co.kr

:P

• Like 5

‘Oh My Venus’ holds script reading

Looks like the speedometer for upcoming KBS drama Oh My Venus has reached to a high level as the internet is abuzz with more and more articles each day regarding the show. The leads were already cast a long time back with So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah and now after the supporting cast and schedule being locked in, it’s time for the script reading, which took place a few days back.

Oh My Venus stars Shin Min Ah as a lawyer who was extremely gorgeous in her youth but she gained weight later on and now wants to regain that figure. She undergoes dieting and physical training, and falls in love with her trainer, played by So Ji Sub. The plot sounds a lot like Birth Of A Beauty, except the fact that in the latter, the heroine goes through plastic surgery and her motive was something else. I do want the drama to avoid making jokes on being fat and instead, be a cute and decent take on the subject.

Jung Kyeo Woon will play Shin Min Ah’s boyfriend of 15 years who leaves her after meeting Yoo In Young, who plays her friend from school and later her boss. How shallow can the guy be and I find it boring that he played similar character in Birth Of A Beauty (LOL, we are surely having many similar things. I just hope Oh My Venus is a LOT better than that show which I dropped after a few  episodes). Now don’t tell me, she is losing weight to gain him back!

Okay, I promised from the start that I won’t complain about the plot when we have So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah as the main couple. This will be So Ji Sub’s first drama in 2 years (Master’s Sun came in 2013. He did have a cameo in Warm And Cozy though) while Shin Min Ah last appeared on small screen in 2012 with Arang And The Magistrate.

Oh My Venus starts airing from 16 November after Sassy Go Go wraps up.

omv

source : TheDramaCorner

MORE --

So Ji Sub and Shin Mina Lead the Script Reading for KBS Drama Oh My Venus

Leave it to born sexy So Ji Sub to always find a way to un-sexy himself thoroughly with the use of simple clothes. He does it so spectacularly he always manages to steal the spotlight for the wrong sartorial reasons, and in this case it’s at the script reading for upcoming KBS drama Oh My Venus. It feels a bit late for the cast to just be table reading, what with the drama airing in one month’s time on November 16th following the short run of Sassy Go Go, but then again a rom-com probably doesn’t need as much build up time.

Other than Ji Sub-shhhi looking like a beatnik hobo, his costar Shin Mina does her usual preppy dress down attire while supporting leads Jung Kyeo Woon and Yoo In Young are both looking get down to business serious. The drama centers around weight loss, with So Ji Sub playing a gym trainer and Shin Mina’s character is a fat girl trying to slim down. As long as the drama doesn’t try to fat shame and does stick with its intended purpose of telling an uplifting romance then sticking Shin Mina in a fat suit hopefully won’t look too unbelievable.

* Please refer to the photos above *

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/10/15/so-ji-sub-and-shin-mina-lead-the-script-reading-for-kbs-drama-oh-my-venus/#more-70718

• Like 4

Guest sugarmay

Hi sweet friends all here.:) 

dear @sojisubaddicted ,

Finally SJS HP is renewal today.

I check out the member registration page at once.

Actually you don’t need copy of ID card that officially admitted at all with renewal.

I hasten to try to register as my test,but I failed…

I’m wondering that system does not work properly yet…

After all it’s better for you to register after it has stable.
Good luck!

Have a beautiful weekend ,dear all friends!:wub:

1_zpsgrhsssrf.jpg

2_zpsa3zyyxi0.jpg3_zpsf6dqelx6.jpg

*This postal searching doesn't work well  for us overseas fans, but it's useful for people who resides in Korea.
I guess we can skip this step/postal code area...

Thank you so much for your awesome news dear Willenette! I'm getting more excited by days waiting for Oh My Venus :P

My sweet @sugarmay you care for us, as always! Thank you honey!!!!!!:wub:

Updates via Sojisubar: Marmot behind the scene

12065989_1661966904050817_75981586474945

12143067_1661966910717483_15390114287635

12140833_1661966927384148_85832046116804

12105719_1661966934050814_11262534790769

There is one special photo

12074960_1661966894050818_40442747472259

** There was a handsome man playing with a kitten on a carpet in front of the fireplace :wub:

** The carpet was large, yet, it's full of him - the big man.:w00t:

** The large carpet was full of him, yet, enough room for someone to lounge down there cosy with him :phew:

** When someone should be there with him to make him happy, yet, only a little cat had all the luck in the world :tears:

12006144_312995122208801_744303335619624

12038293_312995085542138_898160251134720

Thanks the artist who created this cute profile for Sojisubar FB: Kato got jealous with the New Zealand kitten :lol:

12108227_1661688607411980_20645661094793

Thank you everyone for making my day so nice!

Happy weekend to all!

:)

• Like 4

@sugarmay....my beautiful chingu.....You are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for the heads up re: 51k changing to Sojisub.com (hmmmm, wonder why he decided to change it after all this time...) no matter, thank you kamsa, absolutely!!

I have today signed into Sojisub.com......WOW!!! lovelovelove it! I am so very happy I could just cry.....YAY!! Sad thing though, lots of things have sold out and we have missed out and cannot buy.....sigh, hope there will be more coming in! Does this guy know how amazingly popular and super duper crazy loved and admired he is internationally! I mean like, OMG!! Every part of this world, there is someone who absolutely adores him, its just so wonderful and so beautiful to see....YAY!!

Seeing more pics of the first script read of OMV is even thrilling.....I am so happy happy joy joy right now too....and doesnt our SJS just look so casually fine and suave, smiling and looking ever so relaxed, ready again for the start of another rom-com....FIGHTING SJS!!

Thank you also to @mathi and @ALL for the ongoing updates and love shared on this thread....You are all amazing!! Lets continue to love this guy and support his new project, absolutely......(side note to @sugarmay....I will be sure to search high and low for So Ganzi when in SK....)....

SJS FIGHTING!!

Edited by chakita babe
  • Like 4

Hi sweet friends all here.:) 

dear @sojisubaddicted ,

Finally SJS HP is renewal today.

I check out the member registration page at once.

Actually you don’t need copy of ID card that officially admitted at all with renewal.

I hasten to try to register as my test,but I failed…

I’m wondering that system does not work properly yet…

After all it’s better for you to register after it has stable.
Good luck!

Have a beautiful week end ,dear all friends!:wub:

Hidden Content

I'll try it @Sugarmay I hope to run smoothly. thank you , thank you for your guidance. You're my hero !!

• Like 2

@mathi, my gorgeous chingu...."Touch Love"....thank you so much for the gift! Every single time I hear this, it takes me back to the amazing "The Masters Sun".....I know I know, "Oh My Venus" is supposed to be amazing and the chemistry between these two beauties is going to "light up the screens"....but, "Touch Love" has that something something that brought JJW & TGS so so so amazingly close that it made my old heart flutter so much, and every single time I hear "Touch Love", it brings a tear to my eye and a jump-flutter-missed-beat to my heart, appreciated again.....sigh! Kahmsamnida, absolutely!

I know, OMV is going to be different, but we shall see how they really connect on screen (without holding back), and I dont wanna start rumors or speculations or vote for OTP's or MVP's or VIP's, or whatever, here, (cos thats not what this thread is about...) but Im really interested and anticipating the vibe, like so many I guess..."Touch Love" was made especially for Joo Joon Wong and Tae Gong Shil, and will always recapture sweet moments and memories for me....so I wonder what song will be remembered for Kim Young-Ho and Kang Joo-Eun.......hmmm

Always appreciate your hard work and efforts here to our thread...@mathi, I applaud you and others for your love and support of SJS, absolutely! Please continue to do great work....Loving all the updates, all the stories and all the gorgeous pictures! Thank you...

Have a great weekend peeps, smile and light up someones day by making a difference.....Its CARERS week here, on my side of town, so to all those amazing hardworking, heartfelt, forgotten people who look after those in need, thank you so much, we embrace and appreciate you, Blessings always.....YAY!!

SJS FIGHTING!!           @EVERYONE FIGHTING!!

• Like 3

My beautiful chingu @chakita babe, thank you so much for your great CARE honey! Also thanks for the lovely thoughts of a true SoGonger that you are. Love you!!!:wub:

Indeed JJW and TGS were so amazing together in The Master's Sun my dear friends. Hope our SJS's coming back role will lighten us fans with awesome acting and of course his gorgeous look :lol:

And his eyes acting!!! The most soulful eyes!:wub:

Posted Image

A single tear from the deep eyes... Man, you captured my heart without a word!

foz9.jpg

z2r.gif

(Pictures and gift credit to owners)

• Like 4

Happy Sunday everyone ! Thank you Mathi for writting about SJS's soulful eyes. One thing I want to know for a long time. Is the single tears origin ? Or is it an artificial tears ? I have been observed it for many years and still don't know the answer. Don't laugh at me...:lol: 

Here's my gift for Sojisub's fans who love pets like him ( I'm one of them :lol:) :

Sojisub with the child star from OMV at the script reading day . What a lucky boy. 

82a9b007gw1ex58pz4kwdj20u00u0jwv.jpg

Some pictures from official web, got from wma weibo. 

b91b8c9bgw1ex42i7woikj20jg27okfv.jpg

b91b8c9bjw1ex42ii7t4hj20jf3k51kx.jpg

b91b8c9bjw1ex42j9rlm9j20jg4qphdt.jpg

b91b8c9bgw1ex42jc4rbkj20b508pwew.jpg

b91b8c9bgw1ex42ndrshej20jg2a34qp.jpg

b91b8c9bjw1ex42nnbip4j20he0qvaef.jpg

b91b8c9bjw1ex42ng3lfrj20go2nse3p.jpg

b91b8c9bjw1ex42nkqbjoj20jg3487wh.jpg

b91b8c9bjw1ex42nmlh59j20jg2pntwm.jpg

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 5

SJS Script Reading Images

MR COOL

i-love-mustache-moustache-icons-set_1310

THHXtoQ.gif

Hello my ladies,

How are you these days? I guess you're doing great with many recent updates of our man SJS :)

Last Saturday, our dear Innerchild posted 8 photos which were taken when actor So Jisub attended the script reading day before shooting Oh My Venus Rom com. Oh my Jisub! He looked gorgeous as always :wub:

Hey, I swear I'm more of a quiet girl type - the "Please leave me alone with my books!" one, but when it comes to my love SJS, don't know why I turn into this girl, talkative, I mean! :vicx: It's not bad, right? As long as you don't hate me, my dearest ladies! (Do you?! Or it 's just me thinking that way? :huh: LOL... LOL...)

cute_sushi_divider_by_lineesa-d59ar98.gi

Today I'd like to bring back to you some of his script reading images in the past few years. Maybe you saw them all but it would be nice if we put them together in one post, right?  :phew:

One sunny day, when I said I love him, a friend of mine was like:

** "This guy? Well, apart from a cute smile, all I see is facial hair here, girl..."

4V2ejT2.jpg

Hic, she hurt my fan's ego right here :diskobeck:

Of course my man is much more delicious behind his facial hair. Fans' radar always recognize it. :inlove:

Jisub and his facial hair can be a huge topic to some of his fan girls indeed. To warm up, please check spoiler first my dear friends!

There was a cute fan shared on her blog:

With or Without ????

Haha...been across these couple of pics on DC , it seems some fans didn't like the little moustache that Jisub had yesterday (03/09/2010) , so they removed it kkk , anyway to me, he's looking gorgeous with or without it, what about you????

%C2%B8%C3%A9%C2%B5%C2%B5%C3%80%C3%BC%C3%%C2%B8%C3%A9%C2%B5%C2%B5%C3%80%C3%BC%C3%%C2%B8%C3%A9%C2%B5%C2%B5%C3%80%C3%BC%C3%

** atn3, her follower said: "HAHA, one vote for me without the moustache. DC fans are so funny :)"

http://totallysojisub.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/with-or-without.html

My friends, if like me, you're also asking yourselves how much you love him in his real life look, bearded and all, please check these fan arts first:

401482_468613023182842_1364687252_n.jpg

OMG, the nose, the lips, the jaw, the beard... everything made him the unique sexy Jisub!

30adcbef76094b36c54f2268a3cc7cd98c109d51

The romantic artist aka a diehard fan marked on her work:

"Today I caught myself smiling for no reason...

then I realized I was thinking about you."

9358d109b3de9c824ab8c00a6c81800a18d84351

Once, SJS himself had been amazed "I really don't know why they (his fangirls) like me!?..."

Oh, I'm sorry to say that I don't like you...

But I'm crazy in love with you, babe!

If I used to think I'm a so-called cheesy fan then @Story, the nice lady here, should be my respectful senior... Expressing her adoration to his Wounded Style, she admitted :”My heart beats for you everyday

198723_468612679849543_692819885_n.jpg

Always, 2011

In March 2011, on their script reading day, Miss Han Hyo Joo shyly had her first chance, officially sitting next to actor SJS, the stylish man.

o0461029711111426138.jpg

The outfit made him looked extremely cool. Our dear @sarvin excited wrote: ":w00t: ooooooffffff he is simply killing!"

o0330040111111426136.jpg

Some of us might wonder what they were doing there when they got to see the picture below. 

o0665046111111426139.jpg

The gentleman was pouring wine into the cup which Jisub would put on the table together with other food dedicated to Gods.

This is one of traditional cultures in some Asian countries: people show their respect to Gods before starting working on something important or something dangerous, praying everything would run smooth and safe. We shouldn't call it superstitious for the ritual indeed gives them a peace of mind. Always was known as a romantic-action movie where Jisub did all the fighting scenes himself. Being the leading man, they had him done a part of the opening ceremony.

My dear friends,

The blue Chrome Heart trench coat looked fantastic on him. And I lost my mind staring at his hair and head band. Oh Man, you're so special!

There was a very interesting clip that dear Jisub-aholic had shown her sweet love to SJS by describe all little details about him which fans would love to know:

** How he chose his clothes for the character Cheol-min in Japan (Yes, most of Korean actors do prepare their own costumes);

** How he's searching for some unique accessories for his liking. 

** And some pictures Jisub on stage in his Japan FM 2011

At 2:33 to 2:50 in the clip, our gentleman step out of the shop with a happy smile. The famous band had already fit coolly on his head:

Sharing the same thoughts, dear @51 SoKingdom also made the gifts and remarked:

** "After many trials, that’s the “hat” he decided to buy…LOL"

tumblr_n0m1upa61f1ts1zsio5_400.gif

If some people still have a hard time to accept his nickname So Ganzi, I would calmly suggest them trying this head band for themselves to see the different... Sure it'll be an enormous different kkk,  because the head band seem made for my dear Mr Cool only...

Ghost, 2012

In 2012, on koreanvibe.com, there was an article with the title:

"So Ji Sub arrived in style for Ghost script reading"

98586804.jpg

SBS released several photos from the script reading session for its upcoming prime time drama Ghost which will debut May 30.

Ghost tells about a cyber crime police unit who investigates and tries to catch cyber criminals.

The script reading session was attended by its main cast So Ji Sub , Lee Yun Hee, Song Ha Yoon (aka Kim Byul), Choi Daniel, MBLAQ G.O and Kwak Do Won.

So Ji Sub , the leading man, looked so handsome and stylish, hopefully he brings that style to his character as the cyber police.

http://koreanvibe.com/so-ji-sub-arrived-in-style-for-ghost-script-reading/

61068745.jpg

He is So Ganzi, no joke! I mean, just sitting to read his script, he looked naturally cool...

69558353.jpg

41705518.jpg

Miss Yeon Hee sure had her interesting time

13316428.jpg

58539757.jpg

86219208.jpg

82669955.jpg

If the girl @atn3, who voted for his image without moustache in year 2010, fell very happy at the clean cut gentleman in sweet blue jacket then I guess when she watched the drama, she would feel like a winner. Why? Because he was a work of art in there. Talking of breathtaking handsome man!

57698427426039267102810.jpg

In plain shirt and grey suit, Jisub was filmed at a train station that day. Needless to say how folks were excited watching him on set.

"That subway station was a transfer station so no wonder that there’re many passengers on their way to catch the train. But they stopped and watched So Ji Sub when they saw the actor was portraying his role as energetic cyber investigator.
Because of that, the crew and actors made a lot more NG than usual.

55164527426176933755710.jpg

The train came in 10 to 20 minutes interval, so if there’s one NG, they had to wait the train came again. It made the whole filming on the subway took 10 hours to complete.

Although there’s visible tiredness, So Ji Sub never lost concentration and he finished the scene perfectly. He also cheered all the crew to make friendly and comfortable atmosphere in crowded situation."

http://koreanvibe.com/so-ji-sub-ghost-drama-2/

My dear friends, if I were one of those lucky people who happened  to be at this train station, my boss sure wouldn't stand a chance to see me in his office that day, LOL...

52620827426186267088110.jpg

Same thing applied to people who went to the gym not long after.

Imagine, my dears, my routine is doing exercise for one hour at this certain gym. Today, I've been there as usual... Oopppsss, So Jisub's arrived in the coolest form of a Judo player:

o0400030011986886575.jpg

Well, it needs so much energy running after him I must say.

14_28.jpg

What I do next is ... texting a message to my parents: "Mom, Dad, please have lunch without me. I'm working out at the gym all day..." Then the respectful oldies never get to know while they are surprised at their girl's sudden interest in exercises, I'm stumbling around in the fitness centre drooling over him...

k4_29.jpg

It's my fantasy only, hehe... So sorry my ladies!!!

The Master's Sun, 2013

There was a big contrast between SJS's script reading image and his character Joo Jong Won.

Here you go - his look in July 2013

1zpe.jpg

Ahem... My dear ladies... I should always be honest to you, right?

People did say things like:

** "So Ji Sub is absolutely being himself, looking unkempt and unwashed and weird..."

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/07/06/sbs-releases-script-reading-stills-from-the-already-filming-the-masters-sun/

(Hic, I'm crying here. This lady must have giant time regret afterward for saying such negative words about my hot man...)

or

** "Let's hope the fuzz has now been shaven off for filming"

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/03/so-ji-sub-gong-hyo-jin-lead-masters-sun-script-reading/

More closed up:

r0zj.jpg

Hehe, what's a challenge for fans who always vote for the clean cut SJS!

However, let me admit to you my dears: I totally vote for him here.

** He's so brave for being himself, in his comfortable casual look.

** Beautiful people are always beautiful despite whatever they do. Yes, he's so sexy with all of "the fuzz" here!!!

ntpt.jpg

I bet those were taken aback at the bearded man turn into one of his avid fans when The Master's Sun was aired.

One word: GORGEOUS!!!str2_lo_1209_p15_mastersunpdf.ashx

So Jisub - Wave hit the public. Fans looked at each other, wondering who would be the crazier in love with him?

1379165556-2768226799.jpg

Even Vivien brand took advantage of Joo Jong Won's exquisite Image for their 2014 calendar:

216ca2d7ec911b369cc040d3526a88c8.jpg

Ladies who bought Vivien lingerie would be gifted SJS calendar. Let's buy Vivien bras to have the handsome man for yourself. Yay!!!!

059da634b96278d92fa5b89a6a4df948.jpg

74947_753019881380877_665492461_n.jpg

The sexy bearded guy turn into the young man who made girls dizzy. Why? Because he was so desirable of course!!!!

12105808_318496024992044_175578656023127

The simple T-shirt here is not simple at all. I bet they meant it when making the low cut neckline to show his sexy chest... I know I know, girls. I'm a nut if I give any complain about it.  

Is it possible for one to look cool and innocent at the same time?

Oh My Venus, 2015

My dear ladies, time to talk of the present.

The newest script reading look on 10/10/2015

82a9b007gw1ex2x975movj20b40goq4p.jpg

Why I'm so love this look of him - my broad shoulders cute gentleman?

82a9b007gw1ex2x97trbjj20go0b476k.jpg

Wonder what's in his tumbler? Diet drink maybe...

82a9b007gw1ex2x9929yij20go0b4di3.jpg

Diet, yet, he has to maintain his muscle. I don't know if the following information is reliable:

Sojisubar FB posted a picture of SJS's lunch which was revealed by his real life coach: chocolate bar protein. High-Protein Diet is often well suited to increase Muscle.

12074668_1659813564266151_80048118376443

Healthy food does not always taste yummy. Poor Jisub! We know how much he loves meat, right?

In less than a month time we'll get to see him back on the small screen. Shooting has started. Though my discuss here will be totally invalid as soon as the first still is released from the drama set, I can help but thinking of how his new image looks like.

Being a man working in a fitness centre, he couldn't just fold his hands behind his back walking around, right? Today people have posted some blur photos where he practiced boxing with his co-stars.

CRh4eWuWsAAKHdM.jpg

Well, hopefully in those gym scenes our SJS will be in sleeveless T-shirt while does variety of exercises:

Show off his chest

2055254094_09edbd3f.gif

His strong arms

2055254094_e18de03c.gif

2055254094_d0e0060e.gif

His agility

2055254094_49bd6352.gif

Or showing how elegant he is in the swimming pool

8894.gif

OMG, my heart is beating fast thinking of when he gets too warm after working out, most likely he will take off his T-shirt... Then those nice fan girls who are the "Queens of Gifts" sure will gladly work overtime for us.

SJS shirtless gift images would be the best Christmas presents for us. Please let it comes true!!!!

Goodbye Mr Cool, just for now. As time flies and I'll grow older, always miss this time when I have you close everyday. Ah yes, thanks dear @Story, my heart also beats for him. Jisub ah, saranghaeyo!!!!!

1778269dsue02s1k0_marsss71.gif?type=w620

(All photos, gifts and clip credit to owners)

• Like 4

Hi Mathi, thanks a lot for the "Script Reading" story. It's very very interesting topic. I laugh a lot when read the statement

"So Ji Sub is absolutely being himself, looking unkempt and unwashed and weird..." :lol: 

She must be the clean-cut style lover. I'm not a fan of clean-cut style. Everything depends on harmony. Sometimes mustache and beard can appear harmonious, sometimes disturbing. For the photos from Osen above, I agree with atn3. It's better to clean the moustache. I also don't like moustache and long hair in a photo shoot in Japan below

japan_magazine10.jpg

But in ad sony cuba cf, wounded style photoshoot, rough cut movie, moustache and beard seemed very suitable. The masculine impression appeared naturally. Ultra gorgeous. 

8b0730e932ab21551a67f2a316ba78aa.jpg?w=1

mugc_2_7.jpg?w=1000

Back to  the script reading day at  TMS, I actually like his appeareance very very  much. Beard, moustache, hat, shirt, thin jacket, all are looked very harmonious and unique, original. That's why he called so Ganzi, a trendsetter and not imitator. Similarly in "Always" script reading day.Oh man...that headband...he really know how to be cool. Very masculine. I think those two are the coolest appearance.  I really do not like the clean and "feminine" look  like most kpop idols have. That's very annoying. 

I wonder what he looks at the script reading day of other dramas and movies such as "A Company Man", "Cain & Abel" "WHIB" ?  Are there pictures of those ?

• Like 3

Happy Sunday everyone ! Thank you Mathi for writting about SJS's soulful eyes. One thing I want to know for a long time. Is the single tears origin ? Or is it an artificial tears ? I have been observed it for many years and still don't know the answer. Don't laugh at me...:lol: 

Here's my gift for Sojisub's fans who love pets like him ( I'm one of them :lol:) :

First of all, thank you so much for the very cute gift my dear friend! Absolutely love this clip So Ganzi and his pets...:wub: Very creative when you named them as Kiki Ganzi, Kato Ganzi and Oki Ganzi :lol: A cute Ganzi family :D Excellent!

Also huge thanks for posting many 51k beautiful pictures sweetie! Love them all!

2635298gra3ao4g85.gif

About the "Single Tear", I believe it was real.

To the excellent actor like our SJS, bringing tears to his eyes is not a big deal :phew: 

It would be funny if he said things like "Dear staffs, please put some more tears to my eyes since it's a bit dry out here..." hehe... Anyway, it' only my opinion. I also don't know how he made it, a single tear, I mean... I'm so touch when watching his teary eyes :tears: What's the powerful acting skill!

My dear friend, you're right! It would be nice if we have his script reading photos for all the earlier works. Unfortunately, they are not released for some reasons. Or maybe I haven't found the right source. I'll bring them here as soon as I found them. Promise! :)

Willenette, you're very welcomed dear!:rolleyes:

A new week is coming with more fun and yummy news from Oh My Venus!

12132808_1678492819032774_925974848_n.jp

Everyone, cheer!!!!!!:lol:

52-700x466.jpg

(Photos credit o 51k and Picbi.com)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

SJS and the cute kid actor. His face is really small!!!!

12107015_1662622267318614_17198943301150

News from Sojisubar:

SoGanzi Chinese version will be released on 11 January 2016 by the Taiwan Daejeon Press.

There are PURPLE SILVER DREAM VERSION or BLUE AND GOLD DREAM VERSION in a gift back, includes a 176 pages note book, "dream week" calendar, beautiful SJS's pictures and the DVD which also contains So Love behind the scene...

Source: http://search.books.com.tw/exep/prod_search.php

My dears, the only problem is I don't know how to pre-order it on this Chinese website. :huh:

A peek into So Ganzi Chinese Versions:

12115512_1662663193981188_84099307868671

0010693439_bc_01.jpg&v=561f8e4e&w=655&h=

12139996_1662663227314518_17411535315850

12095221_1662663210647853_80925049746584

12091459_1662663170647857_32969867462261

12108200_1662663197314521_22603402675679

Happy Tuesday!!!:)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

Filming Oh My Venus today, a blurry photo on set of how our Jisub looks like... I think he's a bit thinner than FM time

CRuaosIUYAAIN7y.jpg:large

(Credit @MK51)

His hair seems a bit similar to Giordano CF 2010

Nouvelle+image2.JPG

2010spring_1280_10.jpg

Nouvelle+image.JPG

3asian_Mariko_pumatalk1.jpg

2010spring_1280_04.jpg

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

Yes, it's me again :lol: my ladies, I'm so excited with Kim Young Ho. Love him already!!! What can I do? :D

(Credit Twitter)

Hi mathi, thanks for sharing the on-the-set photos from his new drama. I'm excited, too, dear. NICE captures. BTW, that one pic where I can see he's smoking, is that a part of the scene in a drama or a BTS? I missed SJS on the small screen. Soon, I could get to see that face of him on the screen again. :P

• Like 1