So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest PearlB

@candz yup me too.. song hye kyo is my fav actress ever! And I think they have the same personality.. So Jisub fighting! :D

Guest sara62

These are of the photos which are included in the photo book of "18 years" album. Scanned and edited. The original color setting is a bit different though. Cr to jisub-aholic-tumblr.comtumblr_n8xlatau7n1s6lc4do1_500.jpg
1912486_906750069341190_1302314671864600
10502410_906749719341225_580238389246825

Guest luohanguo

It was so hard to get out him and so easy to be pulled back...When is his next drama coming out? I watched U-Turn last night and started to go through his CFs...

Guest desertbanshee

luohanguo said:

It was so hard to get out him and so easy to be pulled back...When is his next drama coming out? I watched U-Turn last night and started to go through his CFs...

Guest sara62

@desertbansheeCouldn't find any great HD pic. So tried to capture and edit a few ones. Sorry for the low-quality. Because the available version is not an HD one. Here you are.image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Guest desertbanshee

Oh!  Little happy dance of awesomeness commences now ~ @sara62 *thank you*thank you*thank you*

dandelion606 said: Hi all, here's the translation of Kobe FM Q&A part. All credits go to 移动的荷尔蒙@baidu tieba (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3177825257) p.s. Her ID means "Hormone on the move" XD It's a funny description of Jisub, as he's so manly and full of hormone XD XD
If you're going to repost, please credit her!!! Thank you!!