So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sophia76

Jisub in Mapo office Aug/17 afternooon

20050817_048cut_s_top_copy.jpg

20050817_047_cut_s_full_low_copy.jpg

20050817_049_cut_s_copy.jpg

Today's fashion: Dsquared vintage cap, Diesel pants.

(credits to Saturn - reposted by Izzat on Hotelier2002)

SJS403.jpg

SJS408.jpg

SJS408.jpg

SJS405.jpg

And about Jisub's good looks, OF COURSE! Whether he's awake or asleep, he's always GORGEOUS!!

SJS406.jpg

SJS404.jpg

(credit for all pics: cafe.daum.net/sojs; uploaded by thunder)

Guest sophia76

[[Magazine]] Extract from “Interview with Son Hyun Joo” --Premiere, August Edition

[ SKIP ]

Reporter: Aren’t you the type that encourages your hoobaes (younger colleagues)? So Ji Sub has called Son Hyun Joo an unforgettable sunbae (older colleague).

Son Hyun Joo: I only remember playing lots of Korean Chess with So Ji Sub… (laughs) Somehow during the beginning years everything’s hard, and everyone feels like an outsider. Since we didn’t have our individual dressing room, I had lots of chance to talk to him in the general dressing room. Honestly, I didn’t think he’d do this well. (laughs) But now, he’s become such an accomplished actor. It’s great to see that.

Reporter: I heard that back then you told him “Just act for 10 years. Then, you’ll know what acting is about…”

Son Hyun Joo: I must have told him to try it for 10 years. I believe it’s possible to change careers even when we are in our forties.

I’d think I told him that if he wants to quit, to do it after trying it for 10 years and experiencing all about acting, that it’s not late to decide then.

If I remember well, back then he told me that he didn’t want to act anymore. I meet friends like that from time to time.

Then I tell them: “Do you know how many people are lining up outside waiting for their chance to come out on TV or in movies? Compared to them, you came out on TV, which means you’ve been chosen. A chosen person shouldn’t think of quitting so easily. Besides, what have you done so far?" An actress told me the same think recently and I told her to stop joking.

[ SKIP SKIP ]

*posted by PukkaJisub

*translated by Priscilla

(posted by Priscilla on Hotelier2002)

Close-ups of our Jisub at Lotte World on 16 August and yes, he was sweating rather profusely, poor thing!! Also, I think he has naturally wavy coarse hair. Look at his sideburn.

2005_8_16_Lotte_World14.jpg

2005_08_16_LotteWorld24.jpg

(credit: Dcinside_so gallery & Youngsosa)