So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest rochinipark

my exams goin on now rely tinkerin wit my soompi activities & clubbox dloads.i've yet to save any pics for bday party.seriously lackin behind. :angry:

mus find time.tat mc for his bday party i think he starred in super rookie rite?

his goin to a fashion show thg.prisci 2 of ur momjangs gona be there ji sub & utw.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Izzat posted this on July 19:

izzatjuly191um.jpg

AOM_KTH posted these on July 20:

aomkthjuly200mh.jpg

aomkthjuly2010ba.jpg

aomkthjuly2029jc.th.jpg

On July 20, a little conversation went on between a few members...

And to accentuate this little conversation, RmC posted this picture:

rmcjuly205ym.jpg

Guest Dahee Fanel

Peggie posted on July 20:

peggiehsujuly201ik.jpg

(credit:startv.com.tw)

Thunder posted on the same day:

thunderjuly206ro.jpg

And Boola posted:

For those who don't have Misa Director DVD cut, here is a link of Jisub mentioning RAMEN scene in the interview:

http://www.sojisub.com.cn/vod/download/misa-dvd.wmv

credit to Youngsosa, uploaded by Xiao Xin in sojisub.com.cn

And there are 3 VODs of ISJ (interviews, KBS award etc). Some shots of Jisub are therein.

http://grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/46/83/12982...450/3526450.wmv

http://grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/46/83/12982...891/3526891.wmv

http://grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/46/83/12982...298/3526298.wmv

posted by ggin in sojisub.com.cn

Jisub in Japanese Fan Meeting

boolajuly206og.jpg

boolajuly2017gu.jpg

Guest Thursday

my exams goin on now rely tinkerin wit my soompi activities & clubbox dloads.i've yet to save any pics for bday party.seriously lackin behind. :angry:

mus find time.tat mc for his bday party i think he starred in super rookie rite?

his goin to a fashion show thg.prisci 2 of ur momjangs gona be there ji sub & utw.

Hi! Rochinipark,

The emcee is Jung Joon Ha. Yes, he was in Super Rookie as Kochi. He was also in TYOL, right hand man of the night club owner. I first saw him in Prince's First Love with Cha Tae Yun, Sung Yuri and Kim Nam Jin.

Good luck on your exams!

Guest Dahee Fanel

Thunder posted on July 21:

Yoko, a Japanese fan, posted the following article in Youngsosa:

So JiSub Fan Meeting in Japan

(article in Japanese women's magazine)

Click for full image:

jmag18qo.th.jpg

(posted by yoko; uploaded by thunder)

The magic that makes ones who experienced ‘MISA’ captives! Kill me with your eyes…

“I had been worried by the time of my arrival in Japan…what could I do if Japanese fans had already been forgotten me.” He said with a pathetic look of his best features. A Korean Star So JiSub (27). He started military service last Febuary, and now he is serving at a public office.

However, the fan meeting sponsored by KNTV was held under limited conditions of activities, he performed in the best possible conditions as goes “I prefer trunks. I’ve not worn briefs lately”, then “a sweet kiss is the best to wake up my wife in the morning.”

A drama starring So JiSub, "Sorry, I love you", televised second-half of last year in Korea, had created a phenomenon what to call "MISA Syndrome".

In terms of talking about madly love that devotes his life to protect a heroine, no others can be any better than him.

With such cool slit eyes, he looks curt at a glance but his gentle and tender smile that he shows once in a while is super!

"Since I myself is no good at expressing feelings of love, I think to be closely and watch affectionately is the way of love that suits me."

Can’t wait for hearing more stories of love not by words but the pupil of his eyes!!

(credit: Yoko, cafe.daum.net/sojs)

Caps from KNTV clip (Jisub in Japan):

thunderjuly214rg.jpg

thunderjuly2119ok.jpg

thunderjuly2122fc.jpg

New Jisub wallpapers from Youngsosa:

thunderjuly2134aa.gif

thunderjuly2146xr.jpg

thunderjuly2158bm.jpg

Hello, Mabe and RiceGirl

Jisub-ssi started his military service late in February this year. It is for 30 months so he will be out of the service sometime in 2007.

RiceGirl, I sent you a PM a couple of weeks ago. Hope you got it :)

Cholo and Pocky, nice artworks! *save*

Saturn and Jeanwhale, thanks for the links!

Thursdaythanx 4 the info!! :D

Hi ! carry ( ^ o ^ ) Miss you.

Thank you sharing wonderful Gif. Again it's really sad :T_T: :T_T:

More fr. MISA

39yd1tl.gif

credit :pocky /popcornfor2

ji14cl2tb3bf.gif

jisub22hd6bo.gif

js38qu4qw.gif

credit : on the pic. / posted at soompi

232225mv6nr8we.gif

Don't cry my Haruki :cry:

credit : lovehee39/ reposted at popcornfor2

Guest Dahee Fanel

Thunder posted on Hoterlier2002:

I came across an interesting article where acclaimed director Park Chan Wook (Old Boy) talks about his latest movie as well as two distinct types of actors: "Nod vs Nosy".The article is NOT about Jisub at all but it made me think about the sort of actor that Jisub is, and that perhaps once upon a time he was a "Nodder" but perhaps while filming MiSa he became a "Nosy" actor who kept calling the writer to discuss the role of Cha Moo-hyuk.

What do you think? Is Jisub in the "Nodding" category or the "Nosy" category?

Also, I had a good laugh when I read the following: "Shin Ha-kyun is the most silent and boring of them all, but there’s a hidden flair in him.” I wonder if Park Chan-wook would say the same thing about our Jisub!

Note: This is only part of the article. You can read the full article in the link below.

“Nod” versus “Nosy”

“There are two kinds of actors-nodding ones who say “yeah” to the director’s instructions and then go off and do their own thing, and the nosy ones who badger the director with questions like, “How come? Why can’t I do this?”

“Choi Min-sik, Song Kang-ho, and Shin Ha-kyun are the nodding actors I’ve worked with, and Shin Ha-kyun tops them all. He doesn’t even reply to instructions.”

“Choi Min-sik exudes an aura of professionalism. Not only in acting, but also in his private life and beliefs. His priority is the pride he takes in being an artist. When Song Kang-ho acts, he tries to dump expressions. He’s more satisfied when the director says, “Let’s take out this part because we don’t need it,” during filming. Shin Ha-kyun is the most silent and boring of them all, but there’s a hidden flair in him.”

“Lee Byung-hun, Yu Ji-tae, and Lee Yeong-ae are nosy, and as expected, Lee Byung-hun wins. Instead of an artist’s self-consciousness, he just follows common sense. So he wants himself to be understood. When shooting ‘Three Monster,’ we asked him to write his name with his bottom, and he did exactly as he was told, saying, ‘Wow, this is fun.’ Yu Ji-tae puts in a tremendous amount of effort, and it pays off. In ‘One Fine Spring Day,’ ‘Old Boy,’ and ‘Woman is the Future of Man,’ he transformed himself for every role, completely different and more developed each time.”

“The nodding ones are easy to work with because they fare well on their own. On the other hand, something is created during the process of asking and answering for the nosy ones, so it’s fun because I feel like I’ve contributed as a director.”

Credit: http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?biid=2005071938058

Guest thunderbolt

EPISODE 5 OF WE'RE DATING NOW IS UP!

Grab it while you can!

Torrent:

http://d-addicts.net/torrents/dating_now_e...%5D.avi.torrent

D-addicts thread with more info:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25087

Screen caps (by Amrayu, SARS-Fansub):

WDNcap20.jpg

WDNcap21.jpg

WDNcap22.jpg

If anyone here knows how to time using SSA and would like to help out with timing, please PM me.

Guest Jeanwhale

EPISODE 5 OF WE'RE DATING NOW IS UP!

Grab it while you can!

Wow, 36_1_67.gif

I've finished download the 1st to 4th episode and waited remain episodes for days. Thanks for sharing it. And thanks for all the fans that made the subtitles! 36_3_16.gif

Guest luckycarrienew

Moo Hyuk's teddy bears

I see Eunchai's too... in Korean wave exhibition in Tokyo from Nov/18~20.

200511210529421110_2.jpg

saturn :lol: sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Guest thunderbolt

Jisub posted a short message this morning in Youngsosa Cafe.

He also posted 4 pics of himself, not private pics but for everyone.

From Jisub (22 Nov 2005 at 7.34 a.m.):

수험생들 아자아자~~ 수능대박 홧팅!

그 동안 노력한거 좋은 결과 있기를..

Students Up For Exams (Examinee) Aja Aja Aja~~ Success at the Exams Fighting!

For a successful payoff after all that time spent working hard...

..섭.. ...Sub...

Jisubnew1.jpg

Jisubnew2.jpg

Jisubnew3.jpg

Jisubnew4.jpg

(credit: Jisub, cafe.daum.net/sojs; reposted in http://www.jisubaddicts.com/forum)

MisterX, who translated the above message, says:

Basically he's wishing good luck to all the students taking the National College Entrance exams.

Thanks for the translation, misterX.

Jisub posted a short message this morning in Youngsosa Cafe.

He also posted 4 pics of himself, not private pics but for everyone.

From Jisub (22 Nov 2005 at 7.34 a.m.):

수험생들 아자아자~~ 수능대박 홧팅!

그 동안 노력한거 좋은 결과 있기를..

Students Up For Exams (Examinee) Aja Aja Aja~~ Success at the Exams Fighting!

For a successful payoff after all that time spent working hard...

..섭.. ...Sub...

Jisubnew1.jpg

Really cute :)

Thanks Thunder for posting Ji Sub's message here. I'm pretty sure all his fans taking the college entrance exam are inspired by Ji Sub's message for them.