So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Hello everyone! This is my first time here and So Ji Sup looks great based on the pictures I have seen so far. Although I have never seen any of his dramas, but I have heard of MISA and it seems so sad as a lot of people have said so. Is he in the army or something since I read that info from an earlier post?

Guest tinabina

sobi.jpg

credits to jisublove (tlaaldus83) of 3asian

dayem when i saw this.....holy hAWtNeSs!!!.......double the fuN!! they are both my favs too.....whooo hooo

Guest sonickim

Hi Sonickim!! Miss ya....have not been seeing you around at the hot sun's thread?

Been missing from this thread for awhile!!

It was a pleasure reading the postings and pictures posted by all devoted fans of SJS.....

BTW, does anyone know when is he due to complete his military service??? Impatiently waiting for his new project!!!

Even though I seldom drop by here....He remains one of the most respectable actor .....and great admiration for his achievement!!! :)

kiss u* Felicia dearie.... yah, been busy and got some probz w/ my pc connection!!! but im back!!!! i already posted in our HOT SUN threads....missed everyone too.. and so happy you got to dropped by here in Ji Sub thread...

oh.. sorri all i know is 2007, wish iknow myself too... missin him so much too....

Sonickim..Sonickim..you are sure Lovely! Is So Ji Sub getting more & more Sexy is it my eyes! I think he is!! Like the comparison of So Ji Sub and Bi!! I just love so Ji Sub back pac..Lv wowoie..I have one 2 but it's Red! Even in the military he sure Keep looking Super! Gosh, miss him in the Dramas! :D

Bioblue... :D Bioblue... :) .. thanks.... same here, i sure feel you are so sweet and lovely!!!! agree with you with in everyword... its his eyes that i shiver and had goosebumps seein him cry... so sexy!!!!and sure sexy bein in the military!!! yeah like and love it too!!! but JI SUB is way toooo sexy from BI.... (as for me,xcuse me BI Fans)(im at Ji Sub thread right!).....

Guest Bioblue

sONICKIM..SONICKIM..thanks for the kind words. It made my Day! :D You are such a Sweetie! I know because you are a So Ji Sub fan! I just enjoy looking at the many Pixs of him from you and the lovely Fans in here! We are Special Ladies of So jI Sub! so joYful that I have met You On Here! So Ji Sub! so Ji Sub!

Guest sonickim

sONICKIM..SONICKIM..thanks for the kind words. It made my Day! :D You are such a Sweetie! I know because you are a So Ji Sub fan! I just enjoy looking at the many Pixs of him from you and the lovely Fans in here! We are Special Ladies of So jI Sub! so joYful that I have met You On Here! So Ji Sub! so Ji Sub!

sJs_haha.jpg....

so cute Ji SUb, love him when makes face!!! same withe Dahee avvy... if im not mistakin...

yeah... so many source of joy and happiness from aal of you!

..... continue to adore and love our JI Sub oppa.... love out....

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim ..always look forward to seeing you In here! Goy..Let's all get into our Swim Suits and JUmp In with the Beautiful So Ji Sub! He's sUPer Hot when he's Swimming In the PooL! THanks lOVely ladies for the Wonderful caps of Misa! I think I need to watch it more Often! I'm afraid I will be IN teaRs! sexxy So Ji Sub! :)

Guest sonickim

Sonickim ..always look forward to seeing you In here! Goy..Let's all get into our Swim Suits and JUmp In with the Beautiful So Ji Sub! He's sUPer Hot when he's Swimming In the PooL! THanks lOVely ladies for the Wonderful caps of Misa! I think I need to watch it more Often! I'm afraid I will be IN teaRs! sexxy So Ji Sub! :)

sigh* Ji Sub swimmin.... hayyyy!!! so mesmerizing..... yeah... feelin hot in here... lets all join him in the water.... such a hottie.... a real swimmer!!! thanks Goy.....

Bioblue!!!!! we are having the same thoughts lately, always grateful and excited seein you here!!!!

its ok to burst into tears again, its always a relief to cry.... eps if the tears is for our Oppa Ji Sub...

and i personally consider my tears for MISA a way of expressing my admiration and love... oh common nique, your getting melodramatic again... opps! sorry pep's.....

Guest Dahee Fanel

Prisci posted the following translation on Hotelier2002 on June 30:

If I'm not mistaken, Hershey Chocolate was the one who recorded that hard to see but hard to get DREAM TEAM VIDEO CLIP! This is the link Saturn gave us (thanks unni for explaining a few questions I had too!):

Dream Team Sports Show

Keep this in mind while you read this, this was the place where Jisub got injured so badly they had to put that metal insert on him...

Here is Hershey's account...

========================================

[[CLOSE UP]] [*DREAM TEAM*] Encounter, Part I (2002/03/23)

Posted at Younsosa Café, JS Meet Room, 2003/08/04

written by: Hersey Chocolate, aka Daun

translated by: Priscilla

Wow~ When did this happened...?

March 2002… ^-^

Seeing Jisub leaving us a message had brought me back memories of this place… K K

Since I’m too busy now, I’ll just post one… ^-^

[*DREAM TEAM*] Encounter Part I

You’ve waited long, haven’t you?

Hersey just came back home.

I finished taping at around 9:30… I got delayed doing small things here and there…

But… today’s weather was really awful…

It even rained… with dusty wind… forecasting disaster…

It must have been tough for Oppa (Jisub).

I, Hersey, thought winter has suddenly returned…

Let me stop the introduction and begin my story…

I was supposed to meet them at 4:30 at the Stadium but I took a cab at 4:24…

Thanks to this, Ajja Ajunghi had to wait around 10 minutes (???)

After a little, Wang Unni came from PoHang…

Soon after, we joined JunRamHwai at the Stadium.

Daun had to carry the camera and the 6mm camcorder, and the gift for Oppa…

I really had too much luggage… My bag, my change of clothes, my umbrella, the cameras and the gift…

All day long, I thought I was dying…- -

I was supposed to start filming by 6:30 but I began at 7…

The following 2 ½ hours felt so long…

Anyways… I started filming when from far~ away the stars from Dream Team were coming out…

”Pale” Lee Sung Jin, “Mask Man” Kim Seung Hyun, “Butter” Lee Ji Hoon, Sang Hyuk, Park Yong Ha…

But try as I may, I couldn’t find Jisub Oppa anywhere…

They were too far away… and they were all wearing similar outfits I really couldn’t tell…

They were wearing white hooded shirts inside, covered from top to bottom with a yellow uniform…

However… Our Jisub Oppa!! He shines anywhere he goes…

With one look, I could recognize our Jisub Oppa at once…

He was wearing pretty and colorful glasses, covered with a knitted hat…

Today, Pusan was raining with so much dusty wind…

I worried… what if the camcorder gets wet while I’m capturing Jisub Oppa…

Our Oppa’s always so well prepared.. He was wearing a hat... K K

Besides, Jisub Oppa was different from others, wearing a white hooded hat…

That’s why I was able to easily find him while filming..

Maybe… wouldn’t this be a thoughtful thing he did for us his fans…^^

Anyhow… Since I was recording from the spectator’s section, I could only capture his back…

I was so mad I thought I’d die…

While Oppa was fixing his gaze towards the stadium… I was fixing the camcorder towards him…

I~ completely ignored the glances thrown at me by the bodyguards…

Behind me, a few girls complained that they couldn’t see… I didn’t bother…

I recorded everything walking back and forth.. People stepped on me from everywhere…

Girls from Click Bi (Kim Sang Hyuk's fans) were next to me…

They must have thought I was weird with my camera.

Rick Bi Girls: “Unni, what are you filming?”

Hersey: “Uh… I just like Jisub Oppa…”

Rick Bi Girls: “Ah… Yes… But why don’t you go inside in order to film?”

Hershey: “Uh… I’m not allowed inside there. :T T

While I was speaking like this, they started introducing the stars…

Hmm… Surprisingly, there were lots of Lee Sung Jin’s fans…

Some teenage girls were like: “Lee Sung Jin, Lee Sung Jin!”

As soon as Jisub Oppa entered the scene, they started murmuring:

”Who’s that~ who’s that guy wearing the hat~?”

So I, Hersey, turned around and throwing a smile, said:

”He is So Ji Sub~”

As soon as I said that, they started screaming and going nutz…

”His face’s so small…” “He’s so much handsomer than seen on TV…” “His style is to die for...” Etc…

I was listening standing in front… internally delighted…

I turned around again, and said:

”Jisub Oppa’s really hot, isn’t he~~?” ^--^

The preliminary 500m relay began…

Jisub Oppa was the second in line…

He looked gorgeous during his warm up exercise…

He would stretch his long legs and relax them… he’d sit and stand up… jumping up and down in one same spot…

I’m telling you, whatever he does, he looks great…

Running under his yellow unifom, he ran so fast… Oppa passed someone… ^-^

The preliminaries ended and they gathered inside the ring…

”So Ji Sub!” “So Ji Sub!” He suddenly turned towards someone screaming out his name… and he waved his hands…

He threw a killer’s smile…

At that moment, the entire audience fainted.. screaming… continuously calling out Oppa’s name… K K K

Even in my eyes, his was a killer’s smile… a real killer…

Anyways… He was standing there like that…

Suddenly, a woman went up to Oppa…

I realized it was one of the Pusan’s assistance… Somewhat pretty, alright…

That woman… grabbed Oppa’s arms… pulling him away…

Jisub Oppa looked like he was trying not to go, but he was forced to…

That woman wrapped Oppa’s arms around and took a picture shot…

How dare she~ at least she had good eyes… but I was really annoyed~~ ^-^

Anyways… I was standing in the spectator’s section, having a tough time filming…

Standing before me was Chun Shiljang (Jisub's manager?), calling me up…

Chun Shiljang: “Are you Daun?”

Hershey: “Yes –“ Chun Shiljang: “Why don’t you answer your phone!!?”

(I looked at my cell phone and I had 21 missed calls… -, -)

Thanks to good hearted Chun Shiljang, Daun was able to…

I succeeded in getting into the center of the stadium where Oppa was competing… Uh ha haa~~

I went inside the center stadium…

The Rick Bi Girls saw me from the audience’s section and they called out:

”Wow~~ unni!! You made it!”

Hersey sent out… a V sign of Victory… ^--^

From now on, I will recount Hershey’s story inside the center-stadium… in PART II

Guest rochinipark

yea jhing they'll comeback stronger.u stay strong.dun be sadden :lol:

sushi i'd recommend u watch it korean wit eng subs cos this drama great to watch.jus love it.u could use clubbox to dload.jus dload of a clubbox.u could try saturn's clubbox or gbk's clubbox.but be warn it takes long hours of dloadin. B)

thanks izzat :lol:

thanks saturn onni for tat sad movies premier pics & clip.been wantin to watch it.

lee ji woo nice bi & ji sub comparison.to me ji sub wins hands down. :P:lol: