So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest Thursday

Lovely morning! To celebrate here are two pictures of our Jisub posted by Saturn at the SJS thread here at soompi; re posted byThunderbolt and RmC at Hotelier 2002 on June 27, 2005.

sjs13pw.jpg

050624mapo135mq7lw.jpg

Thank you, izzat for the pictures on Jisub in white!

Guest daisy_mae024

just wanted to say hi to ji sub and this thread again. finally found my way to updating my email address so that i can register and see and read everything and anything about ji sub..

especially since his birthday is coming up.

thanks again for the news, views, and pics!! :)

Guest rochinipark

ramcee i hope i dun violate any rules <_<:lol:

its been rather quiet here today. <_<

jhing see ur fan of won bin so how ul feel come november both oppa's in military service.be ok.

thanks for all the pics to evryone.

izzat goodluck in exams. :lol: .i know how it feels mine comin up in 2 weeks only :o:rolleyes:

Guest ~sUsHi~

hi everyone!!

i have a question for you guys...

um well i recently watched WHIB and im Viet so it was dubbed, but like, over the characters' voices so that i couldn't hear like ANY korean...and im just wondering, do you think i should try to download WHIB with english subtitles? coz i kinda wanna listen to ji sup's voice, lol...do you think its worth it? o0o and like they even changed some of the songs in the film!! i was like, :( ...but luckily i could still hear the main ost at the most important bits lol :D

TC: dont worry, you can always do rewatch for all the jisub collection, by the way when are you meaning to do WHIB rewatch, let me know, i might join you!

*************************************************************************************

Have you watched the following MV before? It's made by Alley and juxtaposes the REEL and REAL Jisub.

Don't miss it!

http://mdewy.cafe24.com/elmv/krdrama/foryou..sjs.wmv

(credit: Alley; reposted by thunder at hotelier2002)

And here's another one made a fan called Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Enjoy!!

http://jsforever03.x-y.net/cant_take_my_eyes_sumasuma.asf

And if you're like me and do not like to exercise... , watch the following In-wook clip/MV. Guaranteed to get you RUNNING!

http://jsforever03.x-y.net/nicecf_by_sumasuma.as

oh, and i just wanted to ask, peggie, in the first link that you gave,

is that ji sup singing in the background???

rochinipark- hello there! huhuhuh It's kinda depressing actually that I won't be seeing my Ji Sub and WB for two years. It'll be lonely without those two. :lol: But it's all good coz I know that they're both doing this for their country and it's not like they're joining the army permanently. They'll be back, right? Waaahhahaha They better come back or else! hahahaha

Thanks heaps for the pics of our Ji Sub Thursday. haha I hope you guys don't mind if I call him my JS or our JS. I do love him, truly. :lol:

sushi! I have yet to watch WHIB but I strongly suggest that you download it with English subs asap. That way, you'll be able to hear Ji Sub's deep and sexy voice. :D I'd love to watch it myself but I'm waiting for Yesasia to release it with English Subs. Hopefully they'll release one soon. I'm so dying to watch our Ji Sub in another drama. I love him in MISA and all but I just can't get enough of him. Esp. now that he's joined the army and I won't see him in any project for two years.

Btw, when did our Ji Sub start his military service, you guys?

Mornin Ji Sub fanatics! :D

So handsome, our JS is. :D Thanks loads for the pics Izzat. I think it's time you hand me over another jug of water. Oh wait, make it a gallon. :lol:

izzat goodluck in exams. :lol: .i know how it feels mine comin up in 2 weeks only :o:rolleyes:

water??? jhing....here come water... :lol::lol:

1123249222pdvd0426vb1jk.jpg

thanks rochinipark..gud luck to u too....

Guest daisy_mae024

hi everyone!!

i have a question for you guys...

um well i recently watched WHIB and im Viet so it was dubbed, but like, over the characters' voices so that i couldn't hear like ANY korean...and im just wondering, do you think i should try to download WHIB with english subtitles? coz i kinda wanna listen to ji sup's voice, lol...do you think its worth it? o0o and like they even changed some of the songs in the film!! i was like, :( ...but luckily i could still hear the main ost at the most important bits lol :D

oh, and i just wanted to ask, peggie, in the first link that you gave,

is that ji sup singing in the background???

Hi Sushi, I think you should download one w/eng subs. It's really worth it!

Guest Thursday

Sushi, Don't hesitate to download the Korean version wih English subtitles of What Happened in Bali... Our Jisub's voice is very nice to hear. I won't describe it for you, but I'm sure you'l like it... PLUS... the original soundtrack is really very good... :D

Izzat, you did it again! I love seeing our Jisub in water... :D

Jhing, glad you like the pics of our Jisub...

pachi_A, yes, indeed, that's our Jisub's face on his shirt :lol::D

Here's another picture of our Jisub...

1998_flower.jpg

Credit: Saturn, posted by Izzat at Hotelier 2002 on June 27, 2005

hahahahaha Izzat! Are you trying to give me a heart attack or something chingu? You keep posting those kinds of pics of our Ji Sub and I might actually end up in ER. Or in a mental institution perhaps? :lol: But hey thanks for the pics. Keep em comin ok. hehehe Hmmmm I'm not that a good swimmer so maybe I could jump into that pool, join Ji Sub and get him to be my swimming instructor eh. Good way to cool down too. hahahaha

OMG, hahaha my heart would start to beat erratically when ever I see his handsome face. This is serious. waaaahhh somebody help me. tsk tsk my WB won't like this. hahahaha

Guest Thursday

Because Sushi was asking about What Happened in Bali, here are some caps of WHIB and Thousand Years of Love

Inwook_Incheol.jpg

Credit: Saturn, posted by Izzat at Hotelier 2002 on June 27, 2005

Hi! LuckyCarrie... Just saw you at the other thread...

Guest ~sUsHi~

sushi! I have yet to watch WHIB but I strongly suggest that you download it with English subs asap. That way, you'll be able to hear Ji Sub's deep and sexy voice. :D

Hi Sushi, I think you should download one w/eng subs. It's really worth it!

Sushi, Don't hesitate to download the Korean version wih English subtitles of What Happened in Bali... Our Jisub's voice is very nice to hear. I won't describe it for you, but I'm sure you'l like it... PLUS... the original soundtrack is really very good... :D

lol thanks so much, jhing, daisy_mae024 and Thursday!!! ^_^

i will definitely try to download WHIB with english subs, now, coz of all your support!

umm i hate to ask again, though...but do you guys noe of any good places to download like it with a good quality? preferably with a direct download, but when it comes to ji sup im not picky, lol...

ooo and it was kool how u compared scenes between TYOL and WHIB, Thursday!!

song yu ri looks realli pretty there, and wow...ji sup is breathtaking as usual lol *sighz..*

i think I like the looks of him as Kang In wook more though, coz somehow I've always been drawn to the tall, dark, handsome, mysterious, somewhat cold and yet caring types...

wow, he's so manly!! *faints* :wub:

Guest thunderbolt

sushi! I have yet to watch WHIB but I strongly suggest that you download it with English subs asap. That way, you'll be able to hear Ji Sub's deep and sexy voice. :D I'd love to watch it myself but I'm waiting for Yesasia to release it with English Subs. Hopefully they'll release one soon. I'm so dying to watch our Ji Sub in another drama. I love him in MISA and all but I just can't get enough of him. Esp. now that he's joined the army and I won't see him in any project for two years.

Btw, when did our Ji Sub start his military service, you guys?

Hi jhing

Yesasia released WHIB with English subs at the beginning of Oct this year. However, they will only ship to N. America. If you are not from America, you can order it from the following online store:

http://www.dvdasian.com/cgi-bin/dvdasian/1...tml?id=Ti8xrqqg

Unfortunately this is a Region 1 release. *sigh* I wish it was all-region.

Jisub started his military service on Feb 28 this year. He attended a 1-month intensive boot camp and after that he was posted to Mapo Public Office.

Why do male koreans go to army? Do they have age requirement? I noticed some of them go at their early 20's but some like SJS go in their late 20's? I'm just curious, or its just 2 years is so long for me to see SJS act again :(

Guest thunderbolt

12 days to Jisub's birthday (Nov 4) and 14 days to his celebration party with fans (Nov 6).

The celebration party will be held at Munhwa Building in Kwangwoon University:

map5um.gif

(credit: Saturn, Youngsosa Cafe)