So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest Thursday

aki_wagi, I never saw such a scene in What Happened in Bali... Good for you that you noticed it in the end credits of an episode... Btw, is that Won Bin in your avatar?

Last set of pics from Law Firm, still from popcornfor2.com, shared by RmC at Hotelier 2002 on June 24, 2005

lawfirmcap_3.jpg

Guest Thursday

Our Jisub leaving the Mapo office on June 24, 2005....

050624mapo21ju.jpg

050624mapo53zd.jpg

050624_mapo3.gif

Credit: Saturn // Posted by Thunderbolt at Hotelier 2002 on June 25, 2005

Guest aki_wagi

aki_wagi, I never saw such a scene in What Happened in Bali... Good for you that you noticed it in the end credits of an episode... Btw, is that Won Bin in your avatar?

u did noticed it too?? i wonder where could it be?? heheheheheh..... :lol::lol:...ohhh...yeeeeeeaaaahhhh......that's won bin.... :D:D

i love he's hair style in Law Firm...niceeee... :D:D

uuhhhh that pics wear he wore yellow t-shirt (which was my fav colour...hehhehehhe) really hot!!! i wish i could be in that car n just grab he in...n kidnap him n bring him to my country!!! lol!!!! i wish!!!! :lol::lol:

btw, u can call me aki...

Guest Thursday

Izzat, our Jisub is pretty in pink! Thank you for posting those pictures... I'm posting below a photo you posted at Hotelier 2002 on June 24, 2005.

2004_04_cindy_big_01.jpg

If you tell me that you've posted it in this thread already I'll delete it! :lol::lol:

Hello, Pocky and Peggie!

Pocky, what a nice siggie!

TC chingu: check your PM! thanks

Goy: thanks for the bigger versions of the WHIB gif!

izzat; how is your exam?

4th batch

050228200173kd.gif

050228087177pe.gif

050228084177fq.gif

050228079174hs.gif

050228083173nu.gif

050228070171yc.gif

050228068179ye.gif

050228205179qv.gif

Guest Thursday

Thanks for posting the gifs, Peggie, chingu! I read the PM and replied to it just now.

Izzat I forgot you had exams just like L4ura... Good luck!

How many have seen Thousand Years of Love? (I haven't, but I will soon!) Here's our Jisub as General Ari...

love271ft.jpg

The girl is Seung Yuri...

Credit: Posted by RmC at Hotelier 2002 on June 26, 2005

TC:this is the only photo on page 175!:D

proceeding to page174

andrekim_fashion_show.jpg

(credit:saturn reposted by izzat at hotelier2002)

Guest Thursday

Peggie, my chingu, gamsahamnida! Our Jisub as a bridegroom? What show was that??!!!

Here's more of our General Ari and the princess he had sworn to serve...

love07.jpg

Credit: RmC posted this at Hotelier 2002 in June 2005

TC: aja aja , that scene is from TYOL! and he is not getting married in the scene

here are caps of my fave scenes from TYOL... See how In Chul can change from rude jerk to a sweet sweet guy..can you remember which part these were?

love118gw.jpg

love082yo.jpg

love022ol.jpg

(credit:RMC at hotelier2002)

Guest Thursday

Thanks, Peggie, for posting more TYOL photos... and for reassuring me that Jisub was not a bridegroom...

I've been hoarding this drama. I don't want to watch it yet because I might run out of Jisub dramas to watch before he gets out of the army...

But the pictures look so good! I don't know how long I could resist watching it, hahaha!

Good nite, everyone!

TC: dont worry, you can always do rewatch for all the jisub collection, by the way when are you meaning to do WHIB rewatch, let me know, i might join you!

*************************************************************************************

Have you watched the following MV before? It's made by Alley and juxtaposes the REEL and REAL Jisub.

Don't miss it!

http://mdewy.cafe24.com/elmv/krdrama/foryou..sjs.wmv

(credit: Alley; reposted by thunder at hotelier2002)

And here's another one made a fan called Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Enjoy!!

http://jsforever03.x-y.net/cant_take_my_eyes_sumasuma.asf

And if you're like me and do not like to exercise... , watch the following In-wook clip/MV. Guaranteed to get you RUNNING!

http://jsforever03.x-y.net/nicecf_by_sumasuma.as

Guest Thursday

Actually, Peggie, any time you want to rewatch WHIB, I'm game...

You set the date, chingu!

Our Jisub as Kang In Wok is so different from Cha Moo Hyuk in MiSa... He's so versatile I was won over... and will probably be a fan till...

TC: i only watched WHIB once since it was dubbed, so i didnt enjoy it at all!

when i ready for rewatch i will let you know :D

So Ji-seop to Hold Fan Meeting in Japan

0627_jisup_l.jpg

Actor So Ji-seop, who is currently working as a public service agent, will meet with 2,000 Japanese fans at Showa Women's University in Japan on July 10 at 2 p.m., according to the satellite channel KNTV on June 25.

The event was organized by KNTV to promote the series "Sorry, I Love You", which has been airing in Japan since early this month, and will include a screening of other productions starring the actor, a talk show, a photo album of So, and a prize drawing of "So Ji-seop" brand jeans.

KNTV's website has been accepting applications to attend the event since June 26 on a first-come, first-served basis. The admission fee is 10,000 yen (about 100,000 won) for the first floor and 8,000 yen (about 80,000 won) for the second floor. Everyone who attends the event will be presented with items related to the actor.

Back in April in Japan, KNTV published a photo album of So entitled "The Gift", and on June 4 aired "The So Ji-seop Special", a program about the actor's entertainment career prior to his army service.

27 June 2005

(credit: KBS Global News; reposted by thunder at hotelier2002)

Guest rochinipark

TC:this is the only photo on page 175!:D

proceeding to page174

andrekim_fashion_show.jpg

(credit:saturn reposted by izzat at hotelier2002)

is tat kim min?the actress in lsih.hmm he did some fashion show wit her <_<

welcome to newbies sushi & jhing

i can't believe it but whib is gonna air for the 3rd time in malaysia on terresterial tv.ntv7 is gonna air it after lovers in paris end. :o i'm like am i gona watch it for a 3rd time.but tis time it'l be dubbed so it'l be so weird.1st 2 times i had option of mandarin or korean so off corse i chose korean.

luktal hope u enjoy ur visit to ji sub.come back & share wit us ur experience & off corse say hi to him from all of us at soompi. :lol:

thunderblot wat happen to ur countdown,continue itlah :P:lol:

i love visitin tis thread gots today abundance of gif hv use 1 of it.thanks top those who made it. :lol:

laura i sent u pm to help u understand.

is tat kim min?the actress in lsih.hmm he did some fashion show wit her <_<

hi rochinipark: i think so, that actress is kim min!

Final batch..........

1108253849477300000308435230xw.gif

1108020662113300000308435234jo.gif

20730c7lj5kc.gif

13185c2ab.gif

12318c2vl.gif

12206c0qh.gif

11933c5go.gif

10966c5yr.gif

5153c7lv.gif

1h70qe5ss5yu.gif

Guest Thursday

Remember the fan meeting before So Ji Sub enlisted? Here are more photos of that memorable event...

tvcap25uy.jpg

Credit credit: cafe.daum.net/sojs; shared by Thunderbolt at Hotelier 2002 on June 27, 2005...

*waving to Dahee* I'm almost through Dahee... just a few more posts...

Remember the fan meeting before So Ji Sub enlisted? Here are more photos of that memorable event...

tvcap25uy.jpg

Credit credit: cafe.daum.net/sojs; shared by thunder at Hotelier 2002 on June 27, 2005

hey there Thursday waving ^_^.. thanks for re-posting this one..

did he mentioned Im Soo Jung there? i noticed the encircled face of her.. so nice of him to mentioned

her in the fans meeting. :P:P missed him too.

hugs,