So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Hehe, okay then, TC. I'll post something quick before I go to bed, then.

Oh dear...I just realized that I don't know how to take pics off of Word... :huh::blink::o

Edit: Ha, problem fixed!

Posted by Thunderbolt on Hotelier2002 on Tuesday, June 28, 2005:

Singing Jisub

sjssings0jx5py.gif

sjssings25ti9ry.gif

sjssings38sd9jv.gif

i like his voice when he's rapping!!

^^

Guest ~sUsHi~

hi everyone, im ~sUsHi~ and im new at this thread!!!

ive just been reading the 39 pages stuffed full of articles and photos for the past week or so!! wow thanks so much you guys!!! ive been waiting for my turn to reply, so here goes...

im a relatively new fan of ji sup's after watching WHIB and the first ep of MISA...and the first time i saw him i was like wow he's so hot! and geez watta nice body lol...and then...i got OBSSESSED! hoping to find out more about him, i turned to soompi and i found this rapidly growing thread!!

so yeh, i fink you can expect me to be hanging around from now on lol :D

o0o so there's just sum stuff that i wanted to ask about...i think it was in page 35 or so, someone sed sumfing about how she had read countless of articles talking about how Ji Sup's hugs are as passionate as his kisses??? wow do you think you could translate one for me, if its not too much trouble?? but if you cant find it then dont worrie lol

and um there was this link on pg 38 for a clip about his 'flying kisses'??? i dunno why, but wen i tried to open it, it didnt work and sed sumfing about having needing a password. :angry:

hmm...i need more ji sup! :rolleyes:

Guest dOotsiez

hi everyone, im ~sUsHi~ and im new at this thread!!!

ive just been reading the 39 pages stuffed full of articles and photos for the past week or so!! wow thanks so much you guys!!! ive been waiting for my turn to reply, so here goes...

im a relatively new fan of ji sup's after watching WHIB and the first ep of MISA...and the first time i saw him i was like wow he's so hot! and geez watta nice body lol...and then...i got OBSSESSED! hoping to find out more about him, i turned to soompi and i found this rapidly growing thread!!

so yeh, i fink you can expect me to be hanging around from now on lol :D

o0o so there's just sum stuff that i wanted to ask about...i think it was in page 35 or so, someone sed sumfing about how she had read countless of articles talking about how Ji Sup's hugs are as passionate as his kisses??? wow do you think you could translate one for me, if its not too much trouble?? but if you cant find it then dont worrie lol

and um there was this link on pg 38 for a clip about his 'flying kisses'??? i dunno why, but wen i tried to open it, it didnt work and sed sumfing about having needing a password. :angry:

hmm...i need more ji sup! :rolleyes:

heyOohz, i sorta new to dis thread too, just finished misa 2 weeks ago! *sniff sniff* still suffering the Post Misa Syndrom

hahahas, i starting liking ji sub after watching glass slippers. wasnt he just GORGEOUS in it? whib was not so good tho, luvved da story, but didn't love ji sub's character v much

Guest Thursday

L4ura, I haven't had the chance to hear our Jisub RAPPING! Wow, lucky you!

Luckycarrie :D What are we supposed to think? The cap and the glasses looks exactly the same :P

You are welcome. shadyzlady! Here's a group shot of the four leads

img2926808rc.jpg

Credit: popcornfor2.com; shared by RmC at Hotelier last Octobr 2005.

Sushi, just stay tuned here. A group of us from Hotelier 2002 are taking turns posting all sorts of news, articles, other translated materials, links, photos, etc.

dOotsiez, you've just finished MiSa?! You must still be in a lot of pain!

dear TC: thanks for all the nice photos

please check your e-mail and the photo as shown below is not from hotel thread , so wont overlap yours!

jisub's soulful gaze

file.jpg

Hi guys!! I'm a newbie here and I just want to say that SJS is one hot and cool actor. I'm watching MISA and I'm up to episode 11 already. I started watching this series at 10 this morning. hahaha I'm just taking a break actually. I love this drama. I'm not done but it's already my fave drama of all time. Great storyline, great acting and of course great chemistry between SJS and ISJ. I just love all their scenes together. :D

What's WHIB? I've heard of Glass Slippers. Do you guys recommend that one? And may I ask what other dramas/movies that SJS has starred in? hahaha I guess I have the SJS fever.

OMO OMO! Thursday! That's Son Ye Jin with SJS there, in that pic! Did they make a movie or drama together or something? Did they end up together? :lol:

OMG, is he also a singer?

Guest thunderbolt

What's WHIB? I've heard of Glass Slippers. Do you guys recommend that one? And may I ask what other dramas/movies that SJS has starred in? hahaha I guess I have the SJS fever.

OMO OMO! Thursday! That's Son Ye Jin with SJS there, in that pic! Did they make a movie or drama together or something? Did they end up together? :lol:

OMG, is he also a singer?

Hi jhing

Welcome to the thread for everything and anything on So Ji Sub. Yes, he's HOT, COOL and simply WONDERFUL. We're all nuts about him. :wub:

WHIB is Jisub's 2004 drama, What Happened in Bali. He did it before MiSa. WHIB is a great drama and a must-see for all fans of Jisub. You musn't miss Glass Slippers too, his 2002 drama. I love his character in GS. And of course there's Thousand Years of Love (2003), We're Dating Now (2002), etc. etc. Our guy has acted in many dramas.

Jisub acted with Son Ye Jin in his 2001 drama Delicious Proposal. They were siblings in that drama.

Can Jisub sing? Well... he can rap and he has sung for his fans. He's real cute when he sings but he's not a real singer.

Guest Thursday

jhing, welcome to the So Ji Sub thread. Wow, you are on episode 11 of MiSa... and it's your first time to see it... Prepare a lot of tissues...

WHIB is What Happened in Bali where he stars with Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won. He did that before MiSa. I've seen it and I can recommend it to you. I haven't seen Glass Slipper but from what I hear it's a very good Jisub drama...

For a complete list of his works, turn to the first page of this thread.

And about Delicious Proposal, yes, that's Son Ye Jin. Turn to the previous page (page 38) and you will see two items about Delicious Proposal.

peggie, chingu! I'm captivated by Jisub's soulful gaze! Thank you for posting it!

How many days till Jisub's birthday on November 4? And how many till the birthday party on November 6? Here's Jisub so absorbed at reading a fan's birthday greeting at last year's celebration...

sjs2001ux.jpg

...and rapping for fans like us...

sjs2055me.jpg

Posted by Thunder at Hotelier 2002

dear TC: welcome!

and thanks thunder for helping the newbie out, sorry i was busy hosting some photos!

In Wook's subtle cries grabbed me by my heartstrings... i can feel his pain, his anguish, his unconditional love

(credit: popcornfor2.com reposted rmc at hotelier2002)

baligif1.gif

baligif2.gif

Guest Thursday

Thank you, Peggie, for helping me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last February, before Jisub started him military service, he met with his fans at a ski resort...

Below is the letter he read to them...

Yes… Let me say ‘Hi’ to you all.

How are you doing? This is So Ji Sub.

It is because of your love I’m able to stand here like this.

This is actually the first time I’m spending time with you in this way, greeting you all in this public camping arena.

It’s been already 10 years since my debut.

I feel that it was because of the love given by all of you standing right here before me that I was able to come this far.

It was your constant and unmovable ways of watching me and my acting, it was because of your existence that the So Ji Sub of today exists.

I thank you all.

My lack of speaking ability had made it very difficult for me to show my heart to you.

I can recall many incidents in the past I had felt sorry for you.

The time when, though not my intention, people who came to see me were sent back without me greeting you. The time you came while I was leaving, even if you could only see me for a short time, but I had to leave like that without saying proper ‘Good Bye.’ Your faces were sharing my burdens, feeling my pain. I will surely remember every details, every moment of it~ and I can’t stop feeling sorry.

Whatever the circumstances, even in bad situations, your lovely hearts always received me with a smile. To you who experienced all kinds of setbacks but instead of glaring with irritation you gave me the warmest looks: I just don’t know how to thank you!

That is why at least in this place I wanted to thank you for the opportunity you gave me to show you a little more of myself by spending closer time with you.

All of you standing here in spite of the cold weather, you are lighting up this place and you really look~ wonderful.

If it were only possible, my heart wishes to embrace each one of you individually.

Not too long from today, I won’t be able to meet you in public for a little while.

If we think it’ll be too long, it’ll feel like a very long time. But I believe that if I think I am not alone, and that you’re all with me, this thought alone will keep me going.

By all means, keep yourself healthy till the day we meet again, and don’t forget this So Ji Sub, instead do keep me deep inside your hearts.

Even I, wherever I go, or whatever I do, I will think of you and do my best~ so that when I stand again before you, I will have become a better So Ji Sub.

Thank you.

~~~ I love you.

Here he is talking and singing to fans...

sjs2038dd.jpg

sjs2064im.jpg

and serving them food..

sjs2012wp.jpg

but who could eat at time like that? Wouldn't you rather just look at him??!!!??

Letter translated by Priscilla, originally posted by Saturn at Youngsosa; the letter and the pictures were posted by Thunderbolt at Hotelier 2002 on June 20, 2005

those gifs used to be bigger in hotel thread, i think the photobuket has already automatically reduced thier size

TC chingu: it is always my pleasure to help JSA members!

********************************************************************************

Dear RMC(from hotelier) received direct orders to repost the gifs i found.. here they are JSA's...the 1st batch...

050228204174co.gif

050228209177il.gif

050228210176gz.gif

050228075175tt.gif

050228085174aj.gif

050228198172jy.gif

(Credit: rmc at hotelier 2002)

Guest Thursday

In an interview with Vogue Magazine (October 2002), Jisub talks about his debut movie, Can't Live without Robbery.

"Water boy walks around the movie ground"

He seems to have no talk with anybody if they don’t speak to him.

He said "I am not a good speaker" clasping his pet dog ‘Nick’ in his arms.

His pet dog is one-month-old Schnauzer named after his English name. He showed a boyish steadfastness.

So Ji-Sub was scheduled to undergo a shoulder surgery which was delayed for several months because of a special drama ‘glass shoes’ and a film ‘Can't Live without Robbery’.

Just one day before the surgery, he had an interview with 'VOGUE'.

Because he lived close to a photo studio in Hongik University town, his mind was relieved.

So Ji-Sub is a man who undertakes an insignificant matter at a risk of his life.

To make short of a long story, he likes like Jean Reno, a boy who went under the sea in 'Le Grand Bleu' directed by Luc Besson.

He agreed with it.

"I feel relieved when I fall down on the bottom of a swimming pool.

But, sea? No way. The sea is too deep. I don’t like an uncontrollable world."

We must look at a distant scene falling down on the bottom of the swimming pool together to understand him.

He was a swimmer before he became an entertainer.

He was a shy young man trained by rules of the swimming pool.

He was an ex-member of national water polo team. However, he made his debut as a model of ‘STORM’.

He said, "At that time, I just wanted to meet Kim Seong-Jae of ‘DEUX’. (Hip hop Duo)

Kim Seong-Jae was a main model of ‘STORM’. So, I applied for a back model of ‘STORM’.

But, he passed away next day and I became the main model instead of him."

How did he respond to a new and unfamiliar life?

So Ji-Sub was in a delicate situation although he was not destroyed.

Because of it, he made show progress. On the other hand, his friend, Song Seong-Hun became very popular for a short time.

"I did my best in dramas 'Model, 'Cheers for women', 'Delicious propose', and 'Law firm'...,

but I couldn’t find an answer to continue the acting. I defied a lot.

But, I was convinced of my choice when I acted in 'We are in dating now'.

Choi Gyu-In in 'We are in dating' and ‘Park Cheol-Ung’ of 'Glass shoes' was a contrary cast. I could fall into these casts. "

He made his movie debut in the film 'Can't Live without Robbery'. He acted with Park, Sang-Myeon in this movie.

In this action & comedy movie, he acted an elite robber standing face to face with Park Sang-Myeon, who acted a shy father.

"A scenario was very good. I thought that such story could happen."

He has ever stolen a gum and chocolate from a supermarket when he was the middle school student. He was shy, but, he steals boldly in this movie.

A director casted him as the most stylish robber. But he doesn’t like Apgujeong(fashion town) and trendy suit actually.

He hates a person who follows a fashion and fame by hiding snobbery.

He likes wearing ADIDAS black sneakers and likes going to Hip-hap club near Hongik University,

instead of a minimal bar in Cheongdam-dong.

(As soon as he met a leader of Hongik univ. town's Hip-hop culture and photographer, Kim Myeong-Mi he said to her, “I feel like I met you in the club.”).

"I don’t like a conservative person. I don’t like the radical world and don’t like following others consciously."

He was cynical and sneering about ‘successful trans-straits of Korea’ well known to people.

I don’t like a program which shows a certain pressure such as ‘I have to show my pride as the swimmer’ for the certain purpose.

I had very hard time for 1 hour when I swam in East Sea."

He said that he wants to grow older.

"I want to engage in a hotel management. A fitness club is good too. I like acting now."

Jean Reno, the boy of 'Le Grand Bleu' is taking breath. People clap their hands when he comes up to the surface.

This movie is same. Speechless and resistant boy, So Ji-Sub said that he wanted to fall down on the floor of an empty room after all stuff is stolen in his room.

How will So Ji-Sub show an image of ‘Choi Gang-Jo’, the elite robber created by him?

"I just want people to say ‘Ji-Sub, You did well’ after they come out from a theater."

Can you understand him, this curious youth with no ambition ?

(credit: translated by Saturn; posted in cafe.daum.net/sojs) / shared by Thunderbolt at Hotelier 2002, June 20, 2005

200535132342963.jpg

Source: lovejisub.com...posted by kimchi; shared by Eloise at Hotelier 2002, June 20, 2002

Guest thunderbolt

L4ura, I haven't had the chance to hear our Jisub RAPPING! Wow, lucky you!

TC, you have not heard Jisub rapping? Did you watch the one-hour SBS special on Jisub? The one that Prisci translated and Saturn timed? It has English subs! You can hear him rapping in that one. How about the clip where he had his first fan-meet? He was doing a group rap there.

PM me if you have not seen our Jisub rapping. This situation must be corrected rightaway. ;)

And peggie dear, thanks for the gifs!! I'm a Jisub gif collector, hehe.

thunder