So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest ellabel

SF is a big city. How do we find SJS when he is there?

SF is a big city. I can see SJS in China Town...shopping perharps and get chased through China Town by the Police? HeHeHe...or maybe he is in Japan Town meeting with all the other Mafia boss since he is a killer. Please if anyone know exactly when he will be in Sf to keep us all posted. Are there any good Korean restaurant in SF? We may have to stalk him there!!! :ph34r:

Good luck to all those in SF who will stalk Ji sub. Hope it's a fruitful one.

Thanks saturn and charlesriver for the Ji sub mag goodies.

Just 1 more week! :w00t:

I'm sure there will be lots of news and pics on D-Day.

Cant wait.

Guest sophia76

Thank to dear Khwy for the translation!! ;)

:w00t::w00t:

In less than 7 days, Jisub would have completed his military service and will be returning to his fans.

What are his thoughts as the countdown to 27 April draws nearer? What has he been doing in the last year? Curious? Then, read on....

So Jisub’s Words

Right now, and from now on..

from Japanese Magazine KW21

mndklnhkqg.jpg

So Jisub will finally be returning to us after serving 2 years in the army.

In March, a month away from his discharge, Jisub shared about his current status and the activities that are lined up, in an exclusive interview with KW. He also sent his greetings to Korean and Japanese fans.

To fans and friends whom I’ve been keeping in my heart and thoughts

The scene of So Jisub in his black leather jacket disappearing on the road leading to Shinyang Military Camp for new recruits is still fresh in our mind. Two years have passed, and following the broadcast of his last TV drama before enlistment - “I’m sorry I love you” In Japan, his popularity soared more than before his enlistment.

With a month to go before his discharge from the army, what are his feelings? Jisub talks about his “now” and “from now on”, and sends his greetings to his fans.

27 April, 2 years of military service will finally be completed. It must be tough. Thinking back about the two years, can you share with us your feelings and some of the unforgettable events?

“I am not discharged yet, so isn’t it a little early to talk about my feelings?

I will continue to work hard until the last day. Although the days to my discharge are numbered, it is difficult to summarise all this with a sentence… except:

My fans who have given me support and encouragement all this while, I have kept them in my heart all the time… this is how I’ve been living.”

It is said that life during military service is more disciplined. But isn’t it difficult to get up early everyday? Is meal time regular? Can you talk about your daily routine?

“I heard that many of my fans were worried about this, but it’s no longer a problem for me (laughs). I have regular meal and rest times during my service, I’m not sure if as such, I’ve become healthier than before. My daily routine is just going to work, exercise, and taking classes. Besides that, I do go out once in a while. And I will spend happy times with family and friends during special dates like birthdays and Christmas. "

What are some of the things that you’ve wanted to do well during these 2 years?

“Actually, I have less free time than I thought. After focusing on what I’ve planned to learn, there seems to be not much time left for other things. Normally, I'll spend my time listening to music.”

Then, what are the changes or development in the last two years?

“Do you know what is on the screen of my handphone? It reads “The unchanged heart”

Although people will always change and grow, I’ve stuck to my initial beliefs and will never forget. Although there may be some minor changes that even I cannot detect, but aren’t we all like this? (laughs)

My thoughts about being an actor has never changed – it’s a profession where one will never be satisfied and can never be satisfied with one’s work. It is because of this, that it is such a alluring profession.

Recently, I had a dream that I met with a famous person in a certain part of the world

Since Jisub answered the question so truthfully, let’s change the way we asked the questions. Following “Please answer the following questions with simple answers,” these are the answers we got..

What is your latest obsession?

Searching for my items

The things that you want most now?

“Unique accessories, watches”

People whom you treasure?

“Family, friends, staff who work for me”

What did you eat this morning?

“Orange juice, apple, sweet potatoes”

Recently, how long do you sleep on average?

“4 – 5 hours”

Any special methods to keep healthy?”

“It’s difficult to give simple short answer. There is no special method. However, I am very concerned with my health, everyone, including me, is not spending enough time to keep healthy. For example, how about spending 5 hours a week to do something for your health? Regular exercises and drinking enough water, keeping a peaceful mind.. aren’t these the secrets to staying healthy?

Any special dreams recently? Can you share with us?

“Recently, I dreamt that I met with some one famous in some parts of the world. Although I cannot remember where and why I was there, it was a very happy dream.” (laughs)

Lately, what (are the things) in your heart?

“What will be my next work? How would I present myself through this work? These are some of the things I think about.”

The health of his fans and himself, to show his best as an actor to his audience, these are the things that Jisub is most concerned with now. Sincere answers without hesitation.

I hope to meet everyone with my new work soon upon my return

During these two years, the one things that fans who were waiting eagerly for his return is “What will Jisub do from now”. Lastly, we asked him about activities after his discharge.

What is the first thing you want to do after completing your military service, the person you most wanted to see, and the place you most wanted to go?

“The first thing is to visit my mum. Besides that, I have no idea yet of what I’ll be doing that day.”

Have you confirmed your work after military service? If not, what kind of role would you like to take on upon your return?

“Currently, the details of a few proposals are under consideration. I am ready to plunge into work anytime once the drama or role are confirmed.”

We heard that you’ve taken a lot of photographs during your military service. How do you intend to exhibit these in future?

“Photography is just my interest. But, I’ll need to learn more photography techniques, or else I’ll be embarrassed to show everyone the photographs.” (laughs)

You will enter the 30 year stage this November.

What are your views with regards to “30 being the most important age in life”, “Where should I be at age 30?” Can you share with us your dreams and aspirations?

I would like to be one who can control his destiny at 30. Although I have yet to reach the age, and do not know what it is like, but I’ve heard the saying “One can only be a man when he passed 25 years”. I am trying to be an understanding person, doing my best to be an understanding man.

So, what would be your message(aim) for yourself 10 years later?

“Just like the words on my handphone screen – staying unchanged. That is, moving towards my aim, following the way I have planned for myself.”

Thank you for doing this interview despite your busy schedule.

Please say something to your fans.

“I will be completing my military service soon. I hope to show you my work as soon as possible. I am thankful to the fans who have showed their love for me in the last two years. I am deeply grateful for your support and encouragement."

As Jisub enters the countdown to his return, he has already confirmed to star in the drama “Cain and Abel” as his first work upon his return.

The story is about two brothers separated at a young age, going on to become a cop and killer. Jisub takes on the role of the brother “Jin”.

The days to meet a brand new and mature Jisub is just round the corner. We are certainly looking forward to that.

소지섭이 말하는

지금, 그리고, 이제부터-

군입대로부터 어느덧 2년. 드디어 소지섭이 우리들에게 돌아온다.

3월, 제대를 한달 앞둔 소지섭이 「KW」에게만 근황을 전해주었다.

지금의 그 자신과, 금후의 활동. 그리고, 한일 양국의 팬에게의 뜨거운 메시지를 보낸다

팬여러분을 항상 마음에 생각하며 생활하고 있었습니다

검은 가죽 쟈켓에 진 차림의 소지섭이 고양시의 신병교육소로 사라진 날의 뒷모습은 지금도 눈에서 지워지지 않는다. 그로부터 이 년. 일본에서는 그의 입대전 최후의 드라마 작품인 「미안하다, 사랑한다」가 지상파로 방송되기도 하여, 입대이전보다도 더욱 높은 인기를 보이고 있다. 제대를 한 달 앞둔 지금, 그는 무엇을 느끼고 있는 것일까? 지섭 자신이 말한 `지금`과 `이제부터`를 팬을 향한 메세지와함께 보낸다.

-4월 27일, 이 년간의 병역기간가 드디어 끝나는군요. 정말, 수고 많이 하셨어요. 이 이 년간을 되돌아 보면, 어떤 감상이 드시는지요? 또, 무언가 기억에 남는 일이 있다면 가르쳐 주세요

「아직 제대한 것이 아니니 지금 감상을 말하는 것은 좀 빠른감이 있습니다. 마지막 날까지 열심히 노력해야한다고 생각하고요. 이 이년간, 확실히 여러가지 일이 있었습니다만, 한마디로 답하기는 어렵네요. 단지, 항상 저를 응원해 주시는 팬 여러분들을 늘 잊지않고 마음에 생각하며 생활했습니다」

-병역중에는 규칙적인 생활을 하고 있었으리라 생각됩니다만, 아침에 일찍 일어나는 것은 힘들지 않으셨나요? 식사는 하루 세끼 꼬박꼬박 드셨나요? 어떤 하루를 보내었는지, 대강의 스케쥴을 가르쳐 주세요.

「많은 팬 여러분들이 이 점에 대해 걱정하고 계시다고 들었습니다만, 일찍 일어나는 것은 그리 고역이 아니었습니다(웃음). 병역기간중에는 식사나 트레이닝도 규칙적으로 할 수 있었고, 이전보다 건강해 졌을지도 모릅니다. 하루의 스케쥴을 보면, 근무와 운동, 그리고 공부입니다. 그 외에, 가끔 외출을 하는 정도입니다. 생일이나 크리스마스등에는 지금까지처럼 친구들이나 가족과 즐거운 한때를 가질 수 있었습니다」

-이 이년동안, 빼놓지 않고 했던 일이나 「이것만은 열심히 했다」라고 할 수 있는 것은 무엇이죠?

「실은, 생각했던것보다 자유로운 시간이 없었습니다. 계획적으로 트레이닝에 전념했던 것 이외에는 특별히 무언가를 할 시간은 없었습니다. 여가시간에는 음악을 듣거나 하며 시간을 보냈습니다.」

-그럼 이 이 년동안 자신이 변했다, 혹은 성장했다고 생각하는 부분은 있나요?

「제 핸드폰의 대기화면을 아십니까? 실은 「변함없는 마음」이라는 말이 써 있습니다. 물론, 변한 부분, 성장한 부분도 있다고 생각합니다만, 제 자신은 가능한 한 초심을 잊지않는 자신으로 있고 싶다고 생각하고 있습니다. 게다가, 스스로 변화를 알아채는 것도 어렵구요. 여러분도 그러시죠?(웃음) 배우라는 직업에 대한 생각은 이전과 변함없습니다. 결과에 만족하는 일이 없는 직업이고, 또, 만족해서도 안되는 직업이라고 생각하고 있습니다. 그러나, 반대로, 그런 면이 커다란 매력이라고 생각합니다.」

최근, 어떤 곳에서 세계의 유명인들과 만나는 꿈을 꾸었습니다

담담하게, 그러나 성실히, 이쪽의 질문에 답해준 지섭. 여기서 그의 있는 그대로의 모습, 그의 일상을 듣기 위해 약간 질문의 리듬을 바꾸어 보았다.

「지금부터 하는 질문에 짧아도 좋으니 즉흥적으로 답을 해 주세요」라고 부탁해 본 것이다. 자, 그의 대답은..?

-지금, 푹 빠져있는 일은?

「나만의 아이템 찾기」

-지금 가장 갖고 싶은 물건은?

「특이한 악세서리, 시계」

-보물은?

「가족, 친구, 나를 위해 일해주는 스탶」

-오늘아침에는 무얼 먹었죠?

「오렌지 쥬스, 사과, 고구마」

-최근 평균수면시간은 어느정도?

「4~5시간」

-자신만의 건강법이 있나요?

「짧게 대답하기 어렵네요(웃음) 오리지날 건강법은 특별히 없습니다. 하지만 건강의 최대의 적은 스트레스라고 생각하고 있습니다. 저를 포함해서, 여러분, 건강을 유지하기 위해 쓰는 시간이 너무 짧아요. 예를 들어서, 일주일에 다섯시간이라도 건강을 위해 시간을 할애하는 것이 어떨까요? 그외에 규칙적인 운동과 풍부한 수분공급, 마음을 편안하게 갖는 것이 건강의 비결이 아닐까 생각합니다.」

-최근에 꾼 꿈이야기를 해 주세요

「어떤 곳에서 세계의 유명인들과 만나는 꿈을 꾸었어요. 그 장소가 어디인지, 왜 거기에 내가 있었는지 기억이 나지 않지만, 아주 기분이 좋은 꿈이었습니다(웃음)」

-최근, 마음이 쓰이는 일은 무엇이죠?

「다음 작품은 어떤 작품이 될까하는 것과 작픔을 통해 내가 어떤 모습을 여러분께 보여드릴 수 있을까하는 일입니다」

자신과 팬의 건강을 생각하고, 배우로서 얼마나 좋은 모습을 보일 수 있을 수 있는가가 현재의 최대의 관심사라고 하는 지섭. 성실한 모습에, 한 점의 흔들림도 느낄 수 없는 대답 뿐이었다.

복귀후에는 될 수 있는한 빨리 작품을 통해 여러분과 만나고 싶습니다

이 이 년간, 그의 복귀를 기다리고 기다렸던 팬들이 가장 마음이 쓰이는 것은 `이제부터의 지섭`일것이다. 마지막으로, 제대후의 활동에 대해 질문을 던져보았다.

-제대후 제일먼저 하고 싶은 일은? 만나고 싶은 사람은? 가고 싶은 곳은?

「우선, 어머니께 보고를 겸해 인사를 드리러 가려고 합니다. 그 외의 일은... 제대하는 날 생각하려 하므로 지금은 모르겠습니다」

-제대후의 일로 무언가 결정된 것은 있나요? 만일, 아직 정해진 것이 없다면 복귀후의 작품은 어떤 역을 하고 싶다고 생각하시나요?

「실은 지금, 여러 작품의 자료를 보며 생각하고 있는 중입니다. 작품, 역할등에 관해서는, 제가 할 수 있는 작품이라면 언제라도 참가할 준비가 되어 있습니다」

-병역중, 사진을 찍어서 모아두고 있다고 들었습니다만, 장래에 어떤 형태로든 발표할 예정은 없습니까?

「사진을 찍는 것은 제 취미입니다. 하지만, 더욱 사진 공부를 하고 난 다음이 아니라면, 여러분께 보여드릴 수 없다고 생각합니다(웃음)」

-올 11월에 30 세를 맞으시는군요. 인생의 중요한 때인 30대를 어떻게 보내고 싶다고 생각하세요? 「이것만은 30대에 해 놓고 싶다」라고 생각하는 30대의 포부, 꿈이 있다면 가르쳐 주세요.

「30대다운 자신이 되고 싶습니다. 30대답다는 것은 어떤 것인지, 아직 그 답이 떠올르지 않습니다. 서른다섯을 넘어서 멋있는 남자가 진정으로 멋있는 남자라는 이야기를 들은 적이 있습니다만, 자신이 납득할 수 있는 인간. 납득할 수 있는 남자가 되기 위해 최선을 다할 생각입니다」

-그럼, 10년후의 자신에게 메세지를 보낸다면, 어떤 말을 하고 싶나요?

「핸드폰의 대기화면에 표시된 문장이 변해있지 않길 바랍니다(웃음). 말하자면, 지금, 마음에 있는 생각을 그대로 계속 가질 수 있는 자신으로 있는 것이 목표입니다」

-바쁘신데도 불구하고 질문에 답해 주셔서 감사합니다. 마지막으로 팬들에게 메시지를 부탁드립니다.

「이제 곧 제대를 맞이합니다. 복귀후와 가능한 한 빨리 작품을 통해 여러분과 만날 날을 기다리고 있습니다. 이 년간, 변하지 않는 성원을 계속해 주신 팬여러분들께는 정말로 감사하고 있습니다. 언제나 응원해 주셔서 정말 감사합니다」

제대일까지 카운트다운이 닥쳐오는 중, 마음이 담긴 답변을 해 준 지섭. 그 이후, 그가 드라마 「카인과 아벨」로 연기에 복귀하는 것이 결정되었다. 어릴적 헤어져 각기 형사와 살인자로 성장한 형제의 운명을 그린 작품으로 지섭은 동생역인 진을 연기한다고 한다.

새로운 지섭, 더욱 성숙한 지섭과 만날 날도 이제 바로 눈앞에 왔다. 커다란 기대와 뜨거운 환성이 그를 기다리고 있다.

蘇志燮的話

此時, 還有現在開始-

入伍己經兩年的蘇志燮終於要回到我們身邊了

3月, 距離退伍還有一個月的他向[KW]獨家披露了他的近況

談到了現階段的自己, 稍後的活動. 還向韓日兩國影迷表達了溫暖的慰問.

這段日子以來心裡一直惦記著影迷朋友們

當天身穿黑色皮夾克的蘇志燮消失在通往高陽市新兵教育所的路上的情景至今還歷歷在目. 2年過去了, 隨著他入伍前最後的電視劇作品 “對不起, 我愛你”在日本電視頻道的播出, 穫得了比入伍前更高的人氣度. 距離退伍只有短短1個月的時間, 感想如何呢? 志燮談到了自己的 ”現在” 和 “今後”, 還有對影迷的問候.

4月27日, 2年的服兵役期終於結束了. 真的辛苦你了. 回想這兩年裡, 有什麼感想和深劇印象的事? 可以說一下嗎?

“現在還沒退伍就談感想是不是有點為時過早呢? 我會一直用心的努力工作到最後那天. 雖然離退伍的日子沒剩多少天了, 但用一句話概括起來有點難度… 唯有: 心裡銘記著影迷長久以來給予我的支持和鼓勵, 時刻不忘… 這樣的生活著.“

雖然說服兵役期間生活變得比較有規律性, 但早起會不會覺得辛苦? 飲食時間會不會很定時呢? 能說說你每天的日程嗎?

“聽說很多影迷們對於這點很擔心, 但對我來說早起已經不成問題 (笑). 服兵役期間的飲食, 作息變得有規律性, 也不知道是否比以前健康了呢? 我每天的日程大概就是, 上班, 做運動, 還有學習. 除此以外, 偶爾也外出一下… 每逢生日, 聖誕節這些日子會和朋友, 家人一起渡過愉快的時光. "

在這兩年裡, 有什麼是你決心要做好的事?

“實際上, 空餘時間比想像中要少. 在專心完成計劃好的練習以後似乎已經沒有時間做其他的事. 平常就聽聽音樂, 這樣的渡過餘暇時間. "

那麼, 在這兩年裡有什麼地方是改變或是成長了的呢?

”你知道我手機的待機畫面是什麼嗎? 是寫著: “不變的心” 這句話. 雖然人總是會改變和成長的, 但我堅守自己最初的信念不會忘記. 而且一些細微的變化自己也很難察覺, 大家不都是這樣的嗎? (笑) 關於演員這個職業的想法始終沒變: 是一種做出來結果總有不滿意之處, 也不可能完全滿意的職業. (“電影是門遺憾的藝術” 是不是說的這個啊, Jisub?? --.--///) 正因為如此才更加充滿魅力.”

最近, 作了一個在世界的某處和著名人物見面的夢

如此誠實坦然的回答了這個問題的志燮. 在這裡想稍微改變一下答問的方式看看.

“現在開始請用簡短的話來回答好嗎” 這樣的要求下得到的回答是…?

最近沉迷的事是?

“找尋只有我的Item.” (網上的??)

現在最想擁有的東西是?

“特別的飾物, 手錶”

重視的人呢?

“家人, 朋友, 幫我做事的工作人員.”

今天早上吃了什麼?

“橙汁, 蘋果, 地瓜(蕃薯)

最近 平均睡眠時間有多少?

“4~5個小時.”

“很難用簡短的話回答啊 (笑) 沒有什麼自創的特別方法. 但是, 健康是我最關心的一個方面. 包括我在內的各位用於保持的時間都太少了. 譬如, 每星期花5個小時做保持健康的事如何呢? 有規律的做運動和喝足夠的水, 保持心境平和. 這不就是保持健康的秘訣了嗎?”

最近作過怎樣的夢, 可以說說嗎?

“作了一個在世界的某處和著名人物見面的夢. 雖然那是個什麼地方, 我為什麼在那裡都想不起來, 但是一個非常開心的夢(笑)”

最近心裡想著的事是什麼?

“下一部作品是怎樣的, 通過這部作品能展現一個怎樣的我給大家看? 一直想著這些事.”

自己和影迷的健康, 作為演員就要給觀眾看到自己最好的一面, 這就是志燮現在最關心的事. 真誠的樣子, 沒有一丝猶豫的答案..

復出後想盡快地以新作品和大家見面

這兩年裡, 那些一直等待著他的回歸的影迷們心裡最關心的事就是 ’現在開始的志燮’ 要做的事. 最後, 關於退伍後的活動的問題的回答.

退役後最想做的事, 最想見的人, 最想去的地方是?

“首先會去看望及問候媽媽. 除此以外… 關於那天會做的事現在還不知道.”

退伍後的工作定了嗎? 如果仍沒定下來的話, 復出作想演出怎樣的角色?

“事實上現在有幾個作品的資料都在考慮當中. 關於作品, 角色等事, 一旦定下來的話, 我隨時準備好投入工作中.

聽說你在服兵役期間拍了不少照片, 將來打算用怎樣的形式發表呢?

拍攝只是我的興趣而已. 不過, 我要多學習一些拍攝的技巧, 否則也不好意思拿出來給大家看(笑)

你今年11月就要踏進30歲的階段. 人生中重要的30代想有怎樣的作為? “這就是30

該有的位置”這樣的想法, 30代的抱負, 夢想, 可以說說嗎?

想成為能主宰自己30代命運的人. 畢竟還沒進入30歲的階段也不知道到時候是怎様的狀況. 雖然有聽說過”男人過了25歲才成為真正的男子漢” 這樣的話, 但自己還在為成為可以理解的人, 可以理解的男人而盡力著

那麼對10年後的自己有什麼期望?

“正如手機待機畫面上顯示的話: 期望不變(笑). 如果有什麼期望的話, 那就是, 按現在心裡的想法走自己的路, 繼續向目標邁進.”

謝謝你在百忙中抽時間接受我們的訪問. 最後請向影迷們說幾句話好嗎?

“現在我快要退役了.希望復出後盡快通過作品興大家見面. 非常感謝在這兩年以來一直愛護著我的各位影迷. 對你們的支持和鼓勵深表感謝

進入退伍的倒數階段, 用心的接受訪問的志燮. 其後, 確定了以電視劇”該隱與亞伯”作為復出作品. 講述幼年時代離別各自成長為警察和殺手的的兩兄弟的命運的故事, 志燮在劇中飾演弟弟”진”一角.

興煥然一新的, 更成熟了的志燮見面的日子就在眼前了. 我們非常熱切的期待著

CREDIT:

translated from Japanese to Korean by Youngsosa

translated from Korean to Chinese by bjzi368 for sojisub.com.con

translated from Chinese to English by khwy for Jisubaddicts.com

Guest lollipop_lime

can't wait too !!! :w00t:

besides Shinhwa, he's the reason why i got interested in all this korean thing.. love him in MISA !! A lot!! :lol:

he is indeed a SEXY, SEXY, SEXY MAN !!!

Thank you khwy for your English translation to keep us up to date with SJS-ssi! SJS dreamt that he will meet someone famous in other part of the world. there are alot of movie stars and singers whom resides in CA. Perharps he will meet with our infamous senator of CA: Arnold Schwarzenneger! But our SJS-ssi is a famous personality himself!

I am glad that SJS-ssi is doing well and ready to be plunging in to work on his new series "Cain & Abel".

SJS-ssi is into musics. I was just wondering what kind of music he is listening to now. I love the soundtract of most of his dramas...WHIB, MISA, Lawfirm. Thanks to Daramji I was able to listen to these wonderful soundract.

I cannot wait to see SJS in SF!

I am so excited that he will get released from Military service in a week. Two years seems to have gone in a flash. So happy to have back in the entertainment fold soon. I look forward to seeing his new work. AJA SJS! I miss you very much!

Guest charlesriver

I'm new here, just like to say hello to all Jisub lovers. Glad to know there are so many of you!

Welcome nesalam! Good timing! :)

Guest charlesriver

Taiwan Yahoo News reported there will be over 1000 fans, some are non-Korean, to meet SJS

this Friday at Mapo. And BOF is asking fans to do it orderly because Mapo where SJS serves

is a public place.....

It is real! OMG!

Guest liezle

thanks charlesriver for the tidbit of news. BOF staff and its execs are probably having headache now on how they'll control the crowd on Friday. the building where sjs is at will surely be crowded with lots of fans. i sure hope so that fans will behave well. hee, can't wait for the day to come. thanks again!

Guest meera

wow...i've no idea this guy acted in a lot of drama.....

i only watched him in im sorry i love u...

such a hottie....luv d fact that he has d same blood type as mine...hoho...