So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Welcome to the thread! :) Have you visited Jisub Addicts yet?

I know this is sort of an old topic, but since the female lead hasn't been announce yet I wanted to share who I'd pick. Son Ye Jin would be the person I pick to be pair up with him. I've seen a few of her work and I really like her. She has that innocent yet mysterious side to her. She has that natural beauty yet she can look galmours if needed. I'd love to see these two together.

Jisub has actually already been in a drama with her - Delicious Proposal. They played brother and sister. :)

Actor Ji Jin Hee and actress Jeong Ryo Won join 'Cain and Abel'

jrwjjhid7.jpg

JJH is a policeman, arrests his brother SJS who was raised as a killer by the Mafia.

JRW is loved by both guys, but torn between two.

The official person says, JJH just finished signing the contract, and JRW is gonna sign soon,

and with these 3 actors&actress, they will make a masterpiece, no less than any other foreign TV series.

by saturn

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...041409353509691

Guest inblue

Saturn, thanks for posting the news! I'm excited that Ji Jin Hee will be playing "Cain". I can image him as Ji Sub's brother, and his acting has improved so much throughout the years.

Wow, can't wait to see this drama!!

Guest charlesriver

Saturn, thanks for posting the news! I'm excited that Ji Jin Hee will be playing "Cain". I can image him as Ji Sub's brother, and his acting has improved so much throughout the years.

Wow, can't wait to see this drama!!

Me too. So excited to hear this news. I like both them!

Thank you Saturn!

Guest ripgal

I never expected Jeong Ryeo Won to the female lead...

Still can't imagine them together yet... but I can imagine JJH being the cop..^^

So looking forward to Ji Sub's comeback..:w00t:

Guest liezle

thank you so much saturn for the news! jjh is also amongst my favorite actors. he's good and i like his work attitude. i've only seen 2 projects of jrw and she's quite okay too and likable. 'cail and abel' will surely be a great drama and a much anticipated one.

looking forward to more good news about this drama.

btw, charlesriver, thanks for the artworks you've been posting. few more days to go :)

Guest jicks

Now I'm really overloaded w/ excitement!! TRULY anticipating this series, I think the combo is interesting & should work very well ^___^

I'm wondering already, who will get the girl...

Guest charlesriver

waooo thank for the news!

I don't know JJH and I watched JRW in My Name is Kim Sam Soon...

JJH was in Jewel In Palace, a very popular drama couple years ago that got me interested in

K-drama. I like him.

Thanks Saturn for the update!!!

Though I do like my this Naueri JJH from Dae Jang Guem but I would have liked someone with a harder/edge to be the big brother...Ji Jin Hee looks too nice somehowll*shrugs* guess we'll just have to see! As for Jeong Ryo Won, I totally didn't even envisage her AT ALL in the Trio in this drama, JRW and SJS....I'm having a hard time thinking how that'll work....but I guess we would just have to trust the PD/writers...

Jeong Ryo Won.....she speaks very well in English (migrated to Australia during her teens), maybe that is that factor as it would be filmed in the US and using someone fluent in the language would make it more credible?....my first time watching her was in the popular My Name is Kim Sam Soon...then in Autumn Showers with Oh Ji Ho and finally in Which Star are you From with Kim Rae Won....I've read what people say of her acting etc.....some not very favourable...but I thought she was rather good really in all her roles undertaken. In WSAYF with Kim Rae Won, there are some OTT moments of a countryfied bumpkin she was suppose to be, but I thought she always have very good chemistry with the lead actors...and she puts all her emotions and feelings into her roles with good results......So, I do think she is a capable and a pretty good actress BUT I'm not sure how it would gel with SJS and JJH...that's my only concern.....At the moment, I JUST can't picture our darling SJS shi kissing her or falling in love with her........well, we'll just have to see won't we?....Good luck to them all!

Cheers, E

Thank you Saturn for all the updates. Finally we will see our favorite Actor in SF!!! Let's all come out and support SJS! I cannot wait to see SJS in action films. I really liked him in the Glass Shoe series with all the fightings...remember the Bruce Lee Posters he had in his room? His Bruce Lee Mannerisms was so cute! Are there any good Korean restaurants in San Francisco? I wonder if SJS will be eating there? Maybe we can stalk him at the restaurant...hehehe. Fans meetings sounded so nice. Wish I can be there!!! Please keep us posted with SJS new activities. I will keep my dates in May open for SJS!!! If SJS likes Vietnamese food he should be visiting San Jose for the PHO noodle houses.

Korean fans are mostly satisfied to the casting. I am too.

Yes, I agree that JRW's fluent English was the main factor in being casted.

Ji Jin Hee is a good actor. But I didn't expect he accepted this casting, because Cain is so similar to his role in his recent movie.

Anyway, it's good for Jisub and this drama.

http://www.cinemaservice.com/soo/

Some fans who are not satisfied to the actress are actually jealous of her.

Because Ryeo Won used to speak out that her ideal type of man is So Ji Sub for many years.

(Actually she once spoke more direct words regarding Jisub.)

I am sure Ryeo Won is giggling under the blanket every night.

But as you know, so many women celebrities are confessing their ideal type of man is sonick.

We cannot remove all of them.

It's a mine field... sigh... :(

Dear Bay residents,

I think you can have chance to see sonick there.

Guest charlesriver

Some fans who are not satisfied to the actress are actually jealous of her.

Because Ryeo Won used to speak out that her ideal type of man is So Ji Sub for many years.

(Actually she once spoke more direct words regarding Jisub.)

I am sure Ryeo Won is giggling under the blanket every night.

But as you know, so many women celebrities are confessing their ideal type of man is sonick.

We cannot remove all of them.

It's a mine field... sigh... :(

So true so true Saturn! What can we do ! SIGH ! Can't blame them having good taste.

Wonder who will be that lucky woman that we will all hate someday!!! :)

SF is a big city. How do we find SJS when he is there?

Guest LolitaMan

Hrmmm.... She's not attractive to me. Maybe it's just me. But hopefully she'll change my mind after seeing this upcoming drama.

Guest dawnlite

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I luv luv So Ji Sub, Jeong Ryeo Won, and Ji Jin Hee. Is this possible?! W.O.W. :blink: Thanks for the info.

Guest ripgal

Hahaah..I agree with saturn that a lot of female celebs like Ji Sub. They even professed it publicly..

As for Jung Ryeo Won, I'm not sure how she did in WPAYF with KRW since I haven't seen it. But she was alright and convincing in MNIKSS. I think we should give her a chance to prove herself... And I'm sure anybody Ji Sub can create chemistry with anybody, that's his magic..

Can't wait! :w00t:

Guest safiresteele

JRW is such a lucky lady :D I bet she is ecstatic. Who wouldn't be? I can't believe how fast these two years have flown by. I can't wait to see Ji Sub in his new drama. Thank you Saturn for keeping us updated :D