So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

You guessed correctly @mathi , namja here :P

You are very welcome and most and above all i'm thankful for your words! :) I really can't see why some people didn't like So Ji Sub's performance in RN1, they either watched a different drama with a different first male lead or i don't know what to say, especially during the devastating scenes he was giving you the impression as if he was living the moment. I will always remember the scene where he was dancing on one leg and ended on the ground! XD The good thing is that Oh My God isn't that far away and the OTP is already shippable! :D 

PS. So Ganzi, although it's not the best song ever written, for some weird reason it's too addictive, i can't even count how many times i've listened to it lol. My favorite version has to be the white one because it's more upbeat and has the i-don't-care-about-anything vibe xD It makes you feel like all of your problems have been solved and you're awesome lol

• Like 6

:wub:Hongkong Fans met SJS yesterday Sept,14,2015 at 51K:wub:

Thanks to credit  @So Love HK at  - https://www.facebook.com/Sojisubsolove/posts/745744178905379

12006282_745732715573192_506665949596238

11990619_745732722239858_333502478923766

12002991_745732738906523_699263664821772

12003940_745732748906522_104681798288722

11990408_745732808906516_537484837826948

12006330_745732865573177_652225504949297

12004133_745732875573176_906589028593868

Here's what she wrote about it, rough translate by google : 

"Hong Kong fans - eight hours, etc. Su Tour"
Before ten in the morning, small shopping spree gift to reach the company door  first part of the gift for the staff, and has been waiting for has similar good friend Han powder. 
During kiki see upstairs pacing, also saw Kato Gezhaochuangzai see us. very cute.
Wait a few big 5:20 pm, there is an unfamiliar vehicle vehicles coming off turned out to be "thinking mourn" where my [positive progenitor] small actor, he is very cute polite nod went in.
After about half an hour by car to reach the SJS  outside the company are filled with cars , Su driving seat side only on the outside, we are quietly and watched him into the company, I know he has something to do They are afraid to disturb him only from a distance.
Today he wore a camouflage hat and wearing camouflage pants, a black T-shirt, stylish red watch, consistent sunglasses and casual dress slippers.
We waited and waited until all the staff work, dark, new younger brother to help his staff took a big paper bag out of the trunk to put his home up slowly. 
Keep a small series in the company to see the Soviet Union is not the same, this is really very relaxed.
He opened the door and sat in the car, not wearing sunglasses, with small series and Korean fans simply said, "Wait a minute, oh ~"  tone is very easy, elongated tail,  then give small series His custom-made crystal ball dandelion specimens (with music), he slowly raised his crystal ball, put it look left look right look of curiosity expression of joy, the whole handsome face revealed, with four small series head cross head, he said thank you (Korean), the first good into wagons, and then slowly signature.
His super-fast in the past, and today really do come slowly, and the staff to help him fight light, small and two friends after signing his name Han powder, he closed the car a little before opening, we immediately retreat side, fearing hinder him, and then he stopped the car again, reaching out to shake hands with one of Korea powder, but also reach out to shake hands with a small series, sincere, hard to grip tightly, then waved gracefully leave .
Xiao Bian waited for eight hours, afraid to go to the bathroom, did not dare to eat lunch, thank Heavenly Father gave us good weather. Thanks God.
Heaven for small series do not really thin. 
Now, I still remember the bird was big and warm hand, forced feeling. 
Today small really do not want to wash their hands 
There episode, today small also met in January when the company, ask for driving with his uncle, aged about 60 years old, his English is very good, but also remember Xiao Bian, after he drove away, and then back to Xiao Bian card, phone number, and then invited us to eat lunch, but small series have an appointment Korean rice friend was come, only declined, small meals wanted to invite him tomorrow, but he did not empty, expected next goodbye.
# Hong Kong fans handshake capture SJS # 51K # # # Taisho small positive progenitor progenitor # kiki # Kato

Happy Tuesday everyone ! Fighting !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello mr @KwonSangSeung, are you @dramajjang at twitter ? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

But if yes, I've been your follower. I started follow that account when the admin talked about Road Number One. The tweets about RN1 were very funny, intelligent but honest. I can not help but laugh reading the sharp short reviews on twitter. Especially when the admin wrote about the second lead actor - Yoon Kye Sang. :lol:

Last night I have read your review, very different from twitter at @dramajjang . You've made a very brilliant review, thumbs up ! Never read such a detailed review with no spoiler. Thank you so much. 

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 4

Some notes about Oh My God scriptwriter Kim Eun-Ji

Some one said that she is a newbie. It's not a bad news at all. Young people can bring more colours to the garden with their new and excellent ideas, if they have a chance. She revealed she began to write the script since 2010.

According to Sojisubar, her previous and only work is an 1-hour drama special in 2014, a short and touching story.

My friends, I spent one hour this morning to watch it, just to know whether our SJS will be in the good hand. After watching and crying with "The Reason I'm Getting Married", I'm confident to say drama Oh My God would be the very good one. And actor SJS will have plenty of time shining once again, much to our expectation!!!!

11215776_1636560369948485_3746053427043811988438_1636560359948486_48011929004205

(cr to owner via Sojisubfanatics)

** The one hour drama special for you in your spare time, please judge it yourself my friends!

Wow, thanks dear @sojisubaddicted! The man in casual with his red watch is simply so cool! :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

You guessed correctly @mathi , namja here :P

You are very welcome and most and above all i'm thankful for your words! :)I really can't see why some people didn't like So Ji Sub's performance in RN1, they either watched a different drama with a different first male lead or i don't know what to say, especially during the devastating scenes he was giving you the impression as if he was living the moment. I will always remember the scene where he was dancing on one leg and ended on the ground! XD The good thing is that Oh My God isn't that far away and the OTP is already shippable! :D 

PS. So Ganzi, although it's not the best song ever written, for some weird reason it's too addictive, i can't even count how many times i've listened to it lol. My favorite version has to be the white one because it's more upbeat and has the i-don't-care-about-anything vibe xD It makes you feel like all of your problems have been solved and you're awesome lol

Hi, but, I'm not one of them since I love SJS's acting in that drama. He is outstanding in it and I feel he has NEVER looked better as he does here in Road No. 1 as a soldier. And those eyes! It could tell a thousand words although there's nothing for him to say. Lucky Kim Ha Neul, being able to play such passionate love scenes with him. Hahaha - He's impressive in this drama. :P

Edited by willenette
  • Like 4

Filming Marmot CF in New Zealand:

11887189_1657840001169553_945307113_n.jp

My dear friends, as you know, 2 nights ago, I had a chance to "meet" a man here :)

My feeling was kind of mixed when I read his words "namja here" :P It would be great if he comes back now and then to present more of his fantastic works :phew: Reading film reviews from a strong mind of a male writer seems so nice. However, would a fan-boy feel sympathy to our fangirling moments? :sweatingbullets: 

One example, yesterday, 15/09/2015, on picbi.com the girls posted some new taken photos and said:

"Things we love: Jisub strolling..."

11856831_1708171546070905_1698127457_n.j11939275_941984502529144_194811007_n.jpg

And the other girl showed her nice pose in front of 51K office

10268875_731059003666773_1787607244_n.jp

Sometime I wanted to know what men think when they read girly comments like the one above.

Mathi's cheesy comment: I wish I could stroll along with you :wub::wub:

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

In Queenstown, New Zealand

12038016_1653621578218683_33452157173785

Thanks my dearest @sojisubaddicted for more updates :wub::wub::wub:

Let's cherish the moment with this nice cake my friends!!! :lol::lol::lol:

11848934_1633957073526637_1222494512_n.j

(Credit to owner via picbi.com and Sojisubar)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

Hello mr @KwonSangSeung, are you @dramajjang at twitter ? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

But if yes, I've been your follower. I started follow that account when the admin talked about Road Number One. The tweets about RN1 were very funny, intelligent but honest. I can not help but laugh reading the sharp short reviews on twitter. Especially when the admin wrote about the second lead actor - Yoon Kye Sang. :lol:

Last night I have read your review, very different from twitter at @dramajjang . You've made a very brilliant review, thumbs up ! Never read such a detailed review with no spoiler. Thank you so much. 

Heya! We're two in dramajjang, but i'm the one using the twitter account! XD

Have i followed you back? If not pm me at twitter to do so! :D Yoon Kye Sang's character had totally pissed me off for a brave number of episodes, but Kye Sang's acting and the way his character was changing which was forging a strong bromance bond with Ji Sub's char i couldn't help it but forgive Tae Ho! I am glad you enjoyed these tweets! XD My tweets express the rage, laughter or feels of the moment, but during the reviews i let my more "serious" side appear xD You are very welcome and thanks a lot! :) Cain and Abel will probably be my next Ji Sub attempt since i have already loved dramas like Sorry, I Love You, The Master's Sun and Road Number One! It will be the best thing to do while waiting for Oh My God i guess!

Hi, but, I'm not one of them since I love SJS's acting in that drama. He is outstanding in it and I feel he has NEVER looked better as he does here in Road No. 1 as a soldier. And those eyes! It could tell a thousand words although there's nothing for him to say. Lucky Kim Ha Neul, being able to play such passionate love scenes with him. Hahaha - He's impressive in this drama. :P

I really can't find a reason why he should receive hate for his acting! Definitely, his eyes were a powerful acting weapon in such a demanding role, he was sharp and insightful as a captain, he was full of love while he was with Ha Neul's character, but there was despair on the battlefield through crucial moments and his acting after he arrived at the hospital was and he was losing his mind was exceptional! If some people hate Ji Sub's acting in RN1 then i really can't imagine what one should think or say about talent-less flower boys finding themselves in first or second lead roles just because of their looks while ruining a drama! XD

• Like 4

Marmot CF is coming soon

On TVB Weekly Magazine #894 (Hong Kong)

COanq3yUYAATiQw.jpg

COanqu1UsAEiHk1.jpg

(Credit via SoJiSub ‏@only_SoJiSub)

7.gif7.gif7.gif

Dear Mr @‌KwonSangSeung, you are so right! I thought the same, some flower boys would ruin RN1 drama if they took Jisub's role.

:)Cain and Abel will probably be my next Ji Sub attempt since i have already loved dramas like Sorry, I Love You, The Master's Sun and Road Number One! It will be the best thing to do while waiting for Oh My God i guess!

I really can't find a reason why he should receive hate for his acting! Definitely, his eyes were a powerful acting weapon in such a demanding role, he was sharp and insightful as a captain, he was full of love while he was with Ha Neul's character, but there was despair on the battlefield through crucial moments and his acting after he arrived at the hospital was and he was losing his mind was exceptional! If some people hate Ji Sub's acting in RN1 then i really can't imagine what one should think or say about talent-less flower boys finding themselves in first or second lead roles just because of their looks while ruining a drama! XD

And  also thanks in advance for your  future attempt on Cain and Abel, my favourite drama! :w00t: 

Please keep in mind you have me as a new fan, Mister :)

Happy Thursday!

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Shot balls to audience, each ball had autographed by him at FM 30/08/2015.

Definitely he caused frenzies in the hall. Who wouldn't want a gift from him?

Shoot me babe!!!![gunsmilie]

CNx9pJvUEAAxjcK.jpg

(Credit as tagged via Steph Bautista)

P/S: I wish our sweet dear @sugarmay could tell us how she and other great fans at the show feel at that moment! :phew::lol:

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

'The Throne' actor Yoo Ah-in talks about Song Kang-ho, So Ji-sub and his stage fright

photo633609.jpg

The September 16th episode of SBS' 'Night of TV Entertainment' aired an interview with actor Yoo Ah-in, who returned with movie, "The Throne".

When he was asked about how his acting with Song Kang-ho, who costarred in movie, "The Throne", was like, Yoo Ah-in responded, "There wouldn't be anyone who would not be intimidated just by hearing his name".

He continued on, "I was intimidated in the beginning. But he laid out everything ahead so other actors can act better". Yoo Ah-in also mentioned about actor So Ji-sub, who made a special appearance in the movie. Yoo Ah-in said, "He is more handsome and taller than I AM."

During this interview, Yoo Ah-in also confessed he still had stage fright.

Source : www.starnnews.com/new...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 4

Good afternoon ladies and gents, to all admirers of our gorgeous SJS....thank you so much for the updates, the news and the many many beautiful pics.......

WELCOME @KwonSangSeung, to the thread, I hope you enjoy your journey here with all the fangirling love from the ladies.....woot woot!!....Hmmm, I love your thoughts on Road No.1 the latest topic on this thread I see, YAY!!.....I agree massively that Lee Jang-woo was the best role ever by this gorgeous man who absolutely dedicates and commits himself fully to any project that he is involved in. SJS absolutely nailed the role, he portrayed a character that was put in a situation of life all due to his unconditional love of Kim Su-yeon. SJS impressed me so much in this role, not only because of the emotion that he was able to draw from his understanding of the character and all his experience, but also because when they apparently did the drama, they did the end before the beginning (or something like that) and SJS truly researched the role to make it as close to reality as possible, hence bringing history to life, and he wanted to make the writer-nim and director-nim happy in choosing and having faith in him to do the role....WOW!

I absolutely too, loved the portrayal of a depressed-post-traumatic sad and lonely man when LJW presented at the hospital. There were a lot of tears and he made this part so thoroughly believable and real that I just wanted to meet this guy and hug him close right there and then, just to make him feel better....OMG!! I work with patients who have PTSD or Suicidal Ideation and the way SJS carried out this part was absolutely awesome!!!...It saddens me that Road No.1 was not given the credit and respect it should have received by those in SK, I mean, the whole cast and supporting roles were absolutely crazy amazing, and they all deserved the accolades of a great job done, I mean they had Yoo Kye Sang (whom I too despised in the beginning, but then adored and respected at the end) and Choi Min Soo, who as always lights up the screen and brings manly-and-bravery to any drama.....I mean HELLO....and of course our great and sexy SJS who always always performs to the best of his ability and always always gives and dedicates his whole being  = 51 + 51 percent......always!! And then SJS even participated in the OST's and song compilations.......(Oh so proud to be a fan....)

Yep, Road No.1 was an amazing drama and I lovelovelove it, so when I brought the DVD, I told myself it was because of SJS of course, but also it was an insight of an historical event through the eyes of a man in love, that I could watch when I needed a good cry.....beautiful absolutely....thank you  @KwongSangSeung for the discussion....and I see you are going to try Cain & Abel, mate, this one is my absolute favourite of SJS dramas, he is amazing, I would love to hear your thoughts on this one too, so until then, kamsa.....

And to the amazing @mathi....SJS went to New Zealand (again!) and he didnt tell me.....LOL!! I do remember putting in a request at one time to be his private tour guide when ever he visits New Zealand....OMG!!....why why why??......LOL!!...oh well, look forward to his new MARMOTT 2015 compilation then, even more so if it was photographed in Queenstown, New Zealand......(so jealous right now!!)......YAH!!... Thank you chingu for all your great work and updates always, appreciate your dedication and love of our SJS.....he is such a social butterfly, flying to Asia for his FM's then all the way to NZ....Dude, you need to ring me next time you travel to NZ, okay....LOL!!!

@Everyone FIGHTING!!........@SJS FIGHTING!!......

• Like 4

Guest sugarmay

P/S: I wish our sweet dear @sugarmay could tell us how she and other great fans at the show feel at that moment! :phew::lol:

my sweetest @mathi    I believe you can get my thought...As you know,I'm still naughty girl,honey!? XD
OK, my(=our fangirls) feel at that moment..!
1_zpsxyrrk6mu.gif

↓   I guess we fangirls all felt same thing…we’re good rival right now!!!! LOL

2_zpsmruen5y7.gif

Hi sweet family here! Thanks always for your great updates ^^
Dear Mr.@KwonSangSeung,Welcome to this thread! Thank you so much for your awesome posts about Road No.1..I love it.
RN1 made me realize that the greatest happiness was ordinariness…a world where there is no war...
Wish for a peaceful world..

Good afternoon ladies and gents, to all admirers of our gorgeous SJS....thank you so much for the updates, the news and the many many beautiful pics.......

WELCOME @KwonSangSeung, to the thread, I hope you enjoy your journey here with all the fangirling love from the ladies.....woot woot!!....Hmmm, I love your thoughts on Road No.1 the latest topic on this thread I see, YAY!!.....I agree massively that Lee Jang-woo was the best role ever by this gorgeous man who absolutely dedicates and commits himself fully to any project that he is involved in. SJS absolutely nailed the role, he portrayed a character that was put in a situation of life all due to his unconditional love of Kim Su-yeon. SJS impressed me so much in this role, not only because of the emotion that he was able to draw from his understanding of the character and all his experience, but also because when they apparently did the drama, they did the end before the beginning (or something like that) and SJS truly researched the role to make it as close to reality as possible, hence bringing history to life, and he wanted to make the writer-nim and director-nim happy in choosing and having faith in him to do the role....WOW!

I absolutely too, loved the portrayal of a depressed-post-traumatic sad and lonely man when LJW presented at the hospital. There were a lot of tears and he made this part so thoroughly believable and real that I just wanted to meet this guy and hug him close right there and then, just to make him feel better....OMG!! I work with patients who have PTSD or Suicidal Ideation and the way SJS carried out this part was absolutely awesome!!!...It saddens me that Road No.1 was not given the credit and respect it should have received by those in SK, I mean, the whole cast and supporting roles were absolutely crazy amazing, and they all deserved the accolades of a great job done, I mean they had Yoo Kye Sang (whom I too despised in the beginning, but then adored and respected at the end) and Choi Min Soo, who as always lights up the screen and brings manly-and-bravery to any drama.....I mean HELLO....and of course our great and sexy SJS who always always performs to the best of his ability and always always gives and dedicates his whole being  = 51 + 51 percent......always!! And then SJS even participated in the OST's and song compilations.......(Oh so proud to be a fan....)

Yep, Road No.1 was an amazing drama and I lovelovelove it, so when I brought the DVD, I told myself it was because of SJS of course, but also it was an insight of an historical event through the eyes of a man in love, that I could watch when I needed a good cry.....beautiful absolutely....thank you  @KwongSangSeung for the discussion....and I see you are going to try Cain & Abel, mate, this one is my absolute favourite of SJS dramas, he is amazing, I would love to hear your thoughts on this one too, so until then, kamsa.....

And to the amazing @mathi....SJS went to New Zealand (again!) and he didnt tell me.....LOL!! I do remember putting in a request at one time to be his private tour guide when ever he visits New Zealand....OMG!!....why why why??......LOL!!...oh well, look forward to his new MARMOTT 2015 compilation then, even more so if it was photographed in Queenstown, New Zealand......(so jealous right now!!)......YAH!!... Thank you chingu for all your great work and updates always, appreciate your dedication and love of our SJS.....he is such a social butterfly, flying to Asia for his FM's then all the way to NZ....Dude, you need to ring me next time you travel to NZ, okay....LOL!!!

My chingu, thank you so much for your beautiful thoughts of RN1!!!  :wub: I'm reading your post with a big smile on my face. Wow! So happy to see a great fan has recognized SJS's hard work as 51% + 51% :D:D I hope in SJS's next trip to NZ you'll be his private tour guide... Ahem... I'll be your assistant if you don't mind babe :lol:

Marmot winter 2015: getting warm with SJS!

He said: "Winter, as long as you can"

12032008_1653865488194292_36571459667046

Some beautiful screen caps

12006186_310892622419051_277264484261338

12004675_310892685752378_180981577033551

Another 10 seconds Marmot clip:

(Photos and clip credit to owners via Sojisubfanatics and Sojisubar)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

P/S: I wish our sweet dear @sugarmay could tell us how she and other great fans at the show feel at that moment! :phew::lol:

my sweetest @mathi    I believe you can get my thought...As you know,I'm still naughty girl,honey!? XD
OK, my(=our fangirls) feel at that moment..!

↓   I guess we fangirls all felt same thing…we’re good rival right now!!!! LOL

Hi sweet family here! Thanks always for your great updates ^^
Dear Mr.@KwonSangSeung,Welcome to this thread! Thank you so much for your awesome posts about Road No.1..I love it.
RN1 made me realize that the greatest happiness was ordinariness…a world where there is no war...
Wish for a peaceful world..

@sugarmay honey, why don't I meet you earlier? You're my healer no doubt!! :lol::lol:

I'm like this enjoying your excellent gifts:

First read

sm+3.gif

Second read

sm.gif

After a while

sm+2.gif

d1%20(14).gifd1%20(14).gifd1%20(14).gif

(gifts cr to owners)

• Like 2

Guest sugarmay

@chakita babe my dearest ,I totally agree your thoughts..hehe..^^
After all,I believe you're sure a daughter of the Muses..
a natural poet absolutely,honey!!
He's an Asian beautiful butterfly,no doubt....our beautiful butterfly in red and black..!! 
11_zpsypai3esn.jpg

Good weekend,beautiful friends here!:lol:

Short So Jisub story for the day

One Rainy Day

tumblr_inline_nujps5MoVe1qboll2_540.png

20/09/2015

It was their anniversary, and Aisha was waiting for her husband Rajiv to show up.

Things had changed since their marriage.

The once cute couple couldn't-live-without-each-other

tumblr_n1c2u5izNP1sh2shfo1_1280.jpg

had turned bitter.

master10-00007a.jpg

Fighting over every little things, both didn't like the way things had changed.

618.jpg

Aisha was waiting to see if Rajiv remembered it was their anniversary!

Just as the door bell rang she ran to find her husband wet and smiling with a bunch of flowers in his hand.

118400_zpsa8c7aea2.jpg

119400_zps7a6e6a11.jpg

detail_5_Rose-Bouquets02b.jpg

The two started re-living the old days. Making up for fights, there was plan for champagne, light music

master-s-sun-so-ji-sub-gong-hyo-jin-mast

And it was raining outside! It was perfect.

But the moment paused when the phone in the bedroom rang.

Aisha went to pick it up and it was a man. "Hello ma'am I'm calling from the police station. Is this Mr Rajiv Mehra's number?"
"Yes it is!"

"I'm sorry ma'am; but there was an accident and a man died.

We got this number from his wallet; we need you to come and identify his body."

Aisha's heart sank.!!! She was shocked!

2.1.jpg

"But my husband is here with me!"

"Sorry ma'am, but the incident took place at 2 pm, when he was boarding the train."

Aisha was about to lose her conscience.

maxresdefault.jpg

How could this happen?!

She had heard about the soul of the person coming to meet a loved one before it leaves!

fxlksk.jpg

She ran into the other room.

He was not there. It was true! He had left her for good!!

Oh God she would have died for another chance to mend every little fight! She rolled on the floor in pain.

She lost her chance! Forever!

Screen_Shot_2014-12-03_at_8.55.53_AM.png

Suddenly there was a noise from the bathroom, the door opened and Rajiv came out and said "Darling, I forgot to tell you my wallet got stolen today".

Jo+Si+Sub.PNG

No one is promised tomorrow. Have a wonderful life with no regrets!

164965_354301321365297_964525851_n.jpg

Rose-Day-Wishes-For-Husband-lover-BF-GF-

Story from www.fb.com/143truelove4u

All photos credit to owners

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

Guest sugarmay

my sweetest @mathiThank you so much for deeply touched story.
I’m really waiting for your lovely stories every weekend,it’s just true I’m your fan! 
:wub:
This story tells me precious things for my life..also reminds me “Every-moment-is-unique.” “One-chance-in-a-lifetime”.
So I embrace my treasure every encounter,for it’ll never recur.
Still waiting for your upcoming lovely stories!

Nice new week ahead,my friends all!!
:P
1_zpstietqrfo.jpg

@mathi....thank you so much again my chingu for 'One Rainy Day'...just wanna say that Masters Sun was incredible and the chemistry between these two was AMAZING. and I look forward (and hopeful) for more work collaborations of these two gorgeous actors.....YAY! Doesnt matter what drama SJS takes on, there is always something something about the leading lady as we have seen in so many of his works....I believe SJS has that X Factor where the female ladies just fall for his attention and become mesmerized in his presence.......YAH!!.....(I think the only one who was rigid and false was KHN in Road No.1.....miane to her fans), but thats just me. She just seemed uncomfortable and her actions appeared forced......BIANE, sorry folks, I just didnt get her in Road No.1, which was a shame because SJS put in all his efforts and expertise into this role and she kinda, I dont know....didnt....oooppss...

Anyway, SJS will be starring with the amazing and beautiful goddess SMA in OMG, which Im sure will absolutely light up screens with their magnetism and hotness overload....YAY!....but just quietly, seeing SJS & GHJ again in another collaboration will probably give me more heart flutters than anything else... sigh....

Please continue with all the great works and all things SJS, thank you so much to the dedicated fans here who absolutely lovelovelove SJS.....great work absolutely...

Im off and away for a couple of weeks, but will try to sign in if I can.....See you on the other side folks, have a great and beautiful week to all!! Lets celebrate SADO and the upcoming OMG!!....

SJS FIGHTING!!

• Like 4