So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Today I was watching a kdrama and thinking that I was again not able to emphasize with the characters.

Then I thought about So Ji Sub and his acting skills in "The Master's Sun" and remembered how magnetic was his performance. It was impossible to not react to the emotions he conveyed while portraying Joo Joong-won's sadness and loneliness. 

Since everyone here have  been remembering their first moments of SJS.... please enjoy our hunky guy in Glass Slippers (NGs)......so hilarious and so professional. .. especially loving the Bruce Lee impersonations and his wild take on them....lol!!!!.... (hope it works...) ...

http://youtu.be/watch? =MsXSCyp-Rc

https://m.youtube.com/watch? =MsXSCUyp-Rc

Admittedly  when I came across Glass Slippers back in the day I saw it had 40 episodes and I was like....no way!!!!.....So I cheated and went to the last few episodes saw that Cheol-woong Park had been killed off.....sob sob....got frustrated and never returned  back until recently....and of course lovedlovedloved it.......sigh  such a cute and wholesome character right there.....absolutely! !.....

The ng's and bts shots of every drama reflect to me the spirit and  chemistry of a great performance. .....SJS FIGHTING! !:D:D:D

credit to owners.....

Hey my chingu @chakita babe so good to read your happy thoughts one in a while honey. Thank you!

I think there's a small problem with the links so I couldn't watch the clips which must be very special. Would you like to try again:

1) Click on Edit which appear at the bottom of your post.

2) Click on "Insert other media" which is above the icon "Submit Reply" on the bottom right

After you click on it, please select the last option "Insert image from URL", then paste youtube address on the space provided.

3) Once you've done it, just click in "Insert into post" then it'll appear.

Now that you mention it, I couldn't rest in peace till I can enjoy those clips of yours :D Please please please!!! :P

@Belsis welcome on board my friend! Thank you for pointing out how magnetic our SJS was as Joo Jong Won! Absolutely love him there! :wub:

Happy Sunday!!!

Happy Sunday to all So Jisub 's fans. Hope you can enjoy your beautiful day. 

Yeaaay...finally, this thread has reach to 2nd page. Feels very happy after being jealous to other threat's speed.
@Mathi, the photoshoot for Sony-Cuba adv is always my favorite. Jisub seems very manly, with casual clothes, tall body, hair disheveled slightly, :o I feels if I met him, I would have jumped and hugged him sooo tightly. From the back of course. That's the reason why I love her back. More easy to hug his back than his ankles or legs xD

TwImg-20150501-122508.jpg

Sexy legs

Sorry before, It's just my oppinion, he better don't wear the fit shorts. He seems toooooo sexy.

He better wear loose sporty /military shorts

ebd61f8fgw1erc3vugyz2g20an0gvnpd.gif

Sexy Back

I love the accessories he wore at Sony - Cuba ad, especially his bracelet. I saw he was wearing the same accessory in another photo session. I also often see the same clothes or accessories worn several times. Does Ji-Sub nim always wear his own clothes and accessories? I watched the video he was shopping at Japan after FM, he said "I need to buy some clothes and accessories for my new film". One thing he never forget to wear is earing, I think he just took off at ElleMen Hkg and Always/Only You. 

acc%203_1.jpg

Dear @Belsis welcome to the thread. :D Maybe Master's Sun is the only SJS' drama that I don't mind to rerun from beginning to end. On the other SJS's drama / movie there is always a part that I will skip. For example, Glass Slippers epi 40 is the part that I won't ever watched again. I cried for days when at first saw my lovely Chul Woong dead. :( MISA is a drama with the most episodes I'll skip. Misa has been tearing my heart. I skips the beginning episodes of Cain & Abel, when Lee Cho In treated very cruelly by his captors and in detention camps scene. I skips boxing scene at Always and the last epi of WHIB. I was very angry when Kim Woo Hyeon died in explosion in the very early episodes of Ghost.etc. Sometimes I think, why the scriptwriter is always cruel to our Jisub-nim.  :D 

Dear @Chakita babe , I never rerun the Glass Slipper's epi 40. Agree with you, I can't stop laughing everytime see SJS imitated Bruce Lee. He is so brilliant. I was a bit disappointed he didn't get any award in the drama. Hope you don't mind if I repost again the NG's link, coz when I opened your link, I dunno why it's wrote : The video doesn't exist. 

Edited by sojisubaddicted
there are some part fall behind

When I see you smile, I can face the world, oh...

You know I can do anything

When I see you smile, I see a ray of light, oh.....

I see it shining right through the rain.....

( Bad English )

when%20i%20see%20you%20smile.jpg

when%20i%20see%20you%20smile%204.jpg

when%20i%20see%20you%20smile%203.jpg

when%20i%20see%20you%20smile%202.jpg

Thanks to DC fans who made this creation.

Everytime you feel sad after watching SJS's drama or movie, just look at those pics.

My dear @sojisubaddicted you totally had me in those pics and gift, not to forget the clip reposted for our chingu @‌chakita babe.

This is my feeling toward you right now Opucuk and Allahrazi  

Please enjoy the clip where he performed live!

Extremely handsome and beautiful voice alert !!!! Polis

P/S : Watching his passion in rapping, I feel like hugging him from the back as you wish is not enough honey...      Pisman

(Credit: Baidu Sojisubar)

Edited by mathi

With two famous Chinese actresses Fan Bingbing and Zhang Ziyi in Sophie's Revenge 2009

Oooppppss... kiss scenes  Saklan

0819-2.jpg0819-3.jpg

0729-1.jpg0729-2.jpg

Get to watch his kiss scenes is always one of the reasons for me to celebrate my dear ladies. Cheer!!!  Sarhos

(credit to chiki)

Edited by mathi

@mathi.....my dear chingu.....LOL to that hahahaha....I somehow knew it wouldnt work...my laptop is out of order at the moment getting fixed and this tablet is hopeless so Im having trouble trying to maneuver everything. ...but thank you dearest for your instructions. ..I will try again next time...YAY!!!....and loving the kissy-kissy-touchy-feely pics of our very shy SJS....9_9:o

@Sojisubaddicted....sooooo loving the collage of our SJS.....OMG..hotness overload.....YAH!!O.o9_9.....kahmsamnida....oh and thanks heaps for the upload of that clip (ng).. I knew someone here knew which one I meant. ..TBH it also took me a while to return to GLASS SLIPPERS because I hated KHJ's character and again the one sided love of CWP....anyway....

Cain & Abel is my favourite SJS drama and it was good to read your views on this....very interesting, thanks @Sojisubaddicted....Okay @ALL. ..start of a new week, hopefully all has gone well with the transition..see you back in our new forums....

SJS FIGHTING! !!. EVERYONE FIGHTING! !!......:D:D...... (LOL can you tell I like these emoticons.....hahaha! )

@mathi and @sojisubaddicted Hi!  :D Thank you! 

It is just that he gives so much depth and liveness to his character on TMS that I was really surprised and attracted to him. And that's something that nowadays is more unusual to me.  

He is a really good actor. I know that many people are attracted to his look. It's just that his beauty is not only limited to how he looks but also to his charisma and proficiency. And I think he is a really warm-hearted and sensitive person.

About "Ghost": I was angry too when they killed his first character. 

I would like to see him to work in a kdrama written by Park Hye-Ryun ("Pinocchio" and "I can hear your voice"). That would be pretty nice! :)

12 Korean actors who are best friends in real life

Kdrama_besties_in_real_life.png

One of my favorite things about K-dramas are the strong on-screen friendships that warm your heart, but real-life friendships are even better! Did you know that these Korean actors are actually besties even after the cameras stop rolling?

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. So Ji Sub and Song Seung Hun

song-seung-hun-so-ji-sub.jpg

Friends for over twenty years, before either of them became famous, these two still take time to hang out. In a 2014 interview, Song Seung Hun hilariously revealed that when they get together for drinks, So Ji Sub's drunk habit is randomly rapping and singing hip hop. I would love to see that!

source : dramafever

"Well I wonder could it be

When I was dreaming 'bout you baby"...

"The day you went away" lyrics

Though with eyes closed or opened, you took my breaths away...

I miss you babe!

cd: SJS.lovers/photos/pb

Dear all Ji-Sub fans here...happy Wednesday ! 

@mathi @FruClaire my heart like stopped beating see all your posts, my miss to Ji-Sub is getting worse...aaah..I really miss him. @Willenette , 20 years brothership, not everyone can do it...amazing. 

Last night I was asleep before had dinner. When my mom asked," What do you want to eat tonight?" I replied, still sleepy,"So Ji Sub". xD Then she asked again, confused,"What kind of meal is it? Fried fish?" I answered still with closed eyes, "Yep, the kind that tastes very good". xD 

Found this at DC, Ji-Sub with his hair dresser :

IMG_20150505_1%201.jpg

I think it's the same person at TMS. Ji-Sub gave him and everyone at TMS a sport shoes  : 

hair%20dresser.jpg

I found this pic from KHN thread, before the temporary forum, does anyone know who is she ? The forum member only gave short mention she is the fashion stylist, but dunno working for KHN or SJS

who%20is%20she.jpg

@Mathi I love your post about "Rulers" video. The collaboration was soooo good. I love the amazing voice from Takers, Soul Dive and Jisub are very good rappers. Hope at the future, they will collaborates again. IMO Rulers almost same as the Eraser, both contain the feelings of heartbreak, very sad. If it's from Ji-Sub 's personal experience, I wondered, Ji-Sub, why you were not so lucky in love relationships? :( Aaah probably God is being prepared the best woman for you. Ji-Sub fighting !!!

with%20takers.jpg

Takers and SJS

R u l e r

Here's the translation I found at Ruler. I made it into pic series like "Sojisub Island" so I can save into my gadget and read as a slide show everytime I feel miss Ji-Sub so much. But please forgive me, I made serious typo for the title, it should be written Ruler not Rulers :D 

rulers1.jpg

rulers2.jpg

rulers3.jpg

rulers4.jpg

rulers5.jpg

Note for Ji-Sub : forget that girl, there are thousands beautiful and kindhearted girls from many countries has been waiting for youxD

Edited by sojisubaddicted
typo

Ji-Sub and Shanghai crew

Shanghai Crew posted some photos with Ji-Sub in her instag , thanks to credit and @51K_CT at twitter

IMG_20150506_144001.jpg

IMG_20150506_143950.jpg

Ji-Sub and Kanuda ?

and here's the pic I found at DC. It's said from Kanuda. But I'm not sure about it, I can't find the pic at Kanuda's website. His hair style looked different too. Yeah..whatever, at least Ji-Sub is handsome here :

web_2950638622_f96370e1_FB_IMG_143089946

Ji-Sub and Baby

This one I captured from Pickup Line Making video. I found the video from Tudou but forgot the link. I made the cap coz the baby he hold was soooo cute and Ji-Sub looked soooo handsome. I don't know who is the baby, but in the video it seems Jisub busy to help hold the baby. There are 3 little baby and kids there. Ji-Sub will gonna be a very good daddy at the future. 

Jisub%20and%20baby.jpg

Ji-Sub and Bart xD thanks to DC fans

sojisub%20bart%20simpson.jpg

ACTOR SO JISUB IN NEW ZEALAND

In 2004, actor So Jisub had been in New Zealand for Caspi Conus CF making.

In the clip below, at 1:16 when he was waiting for the train at a flatform, I was like "Yay!" :wub:

You might wonder what is that I'm fussing about?

It's just seeing him in the familiar sight made me happy. Well, New Zealand shares the same... sky with Australia after all :P

It's cold, they made him wrap in a throw but his smiles were still warm up the screen. My cute young man!

And, what a scene: the man was wearing sunglasses, reading a book on the street... Was this really the shooting for clothing advertising? :D

Then came to the bike scene - a special bike that can make you utter "What the...!", in amaze of course ^_^

Next part came along, the man stayed the same cute and totally gorgeous

At 0:31, a sleek car was passing by, my man gazed after it... Hey, he was just like most of the guys on earth after all, attracted to nice cars -_- 

After a while, again, they gave him a...blanket.  O.o Were you cold babe? o.O The winter clothes shooting on the tramway came at the right time.

Then I'm so happy to see he was giving an autograph to a girl. In New Zealand, in 2004, surrounded by strangers, yet there was fans recognized him. After took his precious autograph she ran away, too happy maybe. If this nice Lady stills keep it then I would give her 100 hugs for being an awesome loyal fan! :D

Even the old yellow pole holding button for crossing signal was also familiar to me. At 4:08, watching he's leaning on it enough to make me happy (I'm crazy, no doubt;))

He and the screw worked till dark. Bravo hard working people, love you all who made my Jisub shined!!!

I guess our New Zealand show comes to the end.

:im10::im10::im10:

Hope he will visit Melbourne, Australia in the future then I definitely give you a LIVE report my dear ladies xD

(Clips credit to @manchuan)

Edited by mathi

Dear @sojisubaddicted, thank you so much for making my day beautiful my friend! I saved your special photos-lyrics for enjoying  anytime later! :wub:

Photos from New Zealand trip:

(Feel like I couldn't get over the cute man yet xD)

n2o1416679519db.jpg

Still praying for the successful immigration of soompi thread. The staffs probably work overtime now. @everyone fighting!!! 

(photo cr as tagged)

Edited by mathi

So Ji Sub Will Guest Star On ‘Warm And Cozy’

So Ji Sub

On May 7, TV Report published an article which announced a cameo appearance of So Ji Sub in the upcoming MBC series, “Warm and Cozy.”

A representative for the series told TV Report, “So Ji Sub participated in filming on May 7. He is friends with the Hong Sisters, which gave the shoot a friendly atmosphere.”

The 37-year-old actor previously worked with the Hong Sisters during the 2013 hit supernatural drama, “Master’s Sun.” “Master’s Sun” was a success, with audiences praising the chemistry between So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin.

“Warm and Cozy” marks the return of the acclaimed scriptwriting team. Hong Mi Ran and Hong Jung Eun comprise the sibling writing team, who are renown for their intricate plots and successful dramas. “Warm and Cozy” will also join the sisters with producer Park Hong Kyun. The trio worked together on the 2011 series, “The Greatest Love,” which starred Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Seung Won.

The Hong Sisters successfully launched their careers in 2005 with the pan-Asian hit, “Delightful Girl Choon Hyang.” They continued their momentum with the Hallyu classic, “My Girl,” the 2005 series which helped bolster the careers of Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae and Lee Joon Gi. The screenwriting duo continued to receive accolades for their dramas and were responsible for the Hallyu hit, “You’re Beautiful,” which launched the careers of Park Shin Hye, Jang Geun Suk, CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa and FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki.

“Warm and Cozy,” which is also referred to as “Agreeably Warm” focuses on a couple who seeks solace from the frantic pace of city life by running a small cafe on Jeju Island.

Kang So Ra, who recently received praise for “Misaeng,” stars as Lee Jung Joo. Jung Joo was a dedicated worker in the fashion industry until she experienced job loss due to downsizing. She loses her boyfriend and her house, in addition to her job. With nothing left to lose, she travels to Jeju Island, with hopes to begin a new life.

Yoo Yeon Seok portrays Baek Geon Woo, a hopeless romantic, who is the owner of the Warm and Cozy cafe. Jung Joo gradually falls in love with Geon Woo, after initially mistaking him for a con-artist.

“Warm and Cozy” premieres on MBC on May 13 in the time slot previously occupied by “Angry Mom.”

BY Adrienne Stanley | May 07, 2015 01:49 PM EDT

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/83590/20150507/so-ji-sub-will-guest-star-on-warm-and-cozy.htm

• Like 1

Nice Friday everyone ! 

If there are subjects or study program Ji-Subology, the study everything of Ji-Sub nim, my dear @mathi would have become the professor. At first I saw shooting Caspiconus in NZ just like a regular ad creation, but Mathi can peel it inside. got me interested again see the ad. Thumbs up !

Yeaaay....Ji-Sub will appear again in drama...but only as a cameo ? Oh come on Hong sisters...our Ji-Sub is too good to be a cameo. I suggest you to kill the male-lead actor and change with Ji-Sub xD I read that Ji-Sub approved it because he had a good relationship with Hong sister,the same happened with his emergence in "Sado" , the director is Ji-Sub 's friend. Whatever...I trust to Ji-Sub's decision. 

I found this at weibo :

005B9Z62jw1ermj2sfczqj30hs0s244d.jpg

005B9Z62jw1ermj2v14gej30hs0s278w.jpg

I don't know exactly what is all about. Using google translate , it seems for 10th anniversary night TOP GEONLY at 10th June 2015 , there will be a concert in Shanghai. Is Ji-Sub going to perform in the concert ? 

• Like 1