So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest tsukyoku

Hello... :-h this is my first time here..
i've been a fan of SJS for almost 10years since Mianhada, Saranghanda but why i didn't think of finding his soompi thread?! fool me! b-(
anyway i'll take my time enjoying millions photos and videos of SJS from all of you!

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this. a few days ago LINE (in Indonesia, not sure with the others) released Free stickers of SJS, called "My Friend, SO JI SUB". There's also So Ji Sub Special Edition Stickers which can be purchase. Those stickers are super cute!!! This is what i've been waiting for! :x

Free Edition:
Screenshot_2014_12_06_08_31_53.png

Special Edition:
Snap189.jpg

Dear @chakita babe, @proserpinaespiritu‌, thank you so much for your very nice comments! I think the best credit should go to actor SJS, the reason why we are here, my dear friends. (But I did blush at your compliments though, so happy :x) 
 Welcome @tsukyoku‌, hope you enjoy the feast! 
 Thank you @everyone for your sharings, updates! I'm very much appreciate!
 Love you all!

Sure we have posted High cut photos. Not sure if we have posted these ones. Either way, sorry if they have been posted before.Great ones.10421437_998228783526651_792480472363479

10846493_998228880193308_838602979469624
1502570_998228936859969_4811869683172154
10846176_998218366861026_170135134999699
10359320_998218433527686_390600533642420
10686705_998218466861016_565848375016632

Cr High Cut via Elif Eylul

Guest tsukyoku

@mathi @chakita babe
thanks for your warm welcome!
actually i've joined soompi forum since 2009, but i've only wrote one comment in 2010. i never good at talking even in the real life and my english is pretty bad. i just become the silent reader all the time.
i have plenty of free time now, so i take a courage to write something..i hope that my english will get better while enjoying this thread.

Mianhada, Saranghanda is my #1 Best KDrama even until now. everytime i watch it, tear just fall.. of course i like all of his projects..but Cha Moo Hyuk's character left the strongest impression to me.

Guest SharonL

Welcome @tsukyoku! Just to let you know that you're doing great! I've never posted any photos/pics because I'm too dumb to learn. So thanks to you & @everyone for sharing with me.

@tsukyoku! Welcome! Like you I've been active on this thread only recently although I've lurked at soompi since 2008 but was introduced to actors and actress' thread in 2011 only. I' m having fun here. Your English is good. @SharonL... Like you I don't know how to post photo/video, that's why I'm very grateful to @olang for posting in my name. @everyone... Thank you very much! Love you all!

12.7 Kim Woohyun/Ghost
My favorite Woohyun moments #4
The only way for fake Woohyun aka PGY to overcome the evil is that to not only accept but also believe with his whole that he is Woohyun. To become one with Woohyun. The beautiful example of one body and two souls. KWH.gif

http://s26.postimg.org/perdfb4ef/KWH.gif

PGY and Woohyun become one in this scene. You can see both of them. Great scene.Ghost_E18_120726_HDTV_H264_450p_HANrel_0

Guest camillimeter

tsukyoku said: Hello... :-h this is my first time here..
i've been a fan of SJS for almost 10years since Mianhada, Saranghanda but why i didn't think of finding his soompi thread?! fool me! b-(
anyway i'll take my time enjoying millions photos and videos of SJS from all of you!

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this. a few days ago LINE (in Indonesia, not sure with the others) released Free stickers of SJS, called "My Friend, SO JI SUB". There's also So Ji Sub Special Edition Stickers which can be purchase. Those stickers are super cute!!! This is what i've been waiting for! :x

Free Edition:
Screenshot_2014_12_06_08_31_53.png

Special Edition:
Snap189.jpg

And I finish Kim Woohyun's week with the drama Ghost teaser and OST. His beautiful and highly appreciated presence on our screens. Miss him like crazy and to be honest even rewatching his works can't lessen this longing. Miss him soooooooo badly.

Can't wait for his comeback project. ---------------------------------------------------------The favorite character of this week will be Kang Inwook/ WHIB

...Ahhhh, ladies, I know its the last day dedicated to the gorgeous Kim Woo Hyun, thank you so much again, for the awesome commitment to the task and for sharing all things Kim Woo Hyun (Park Gi-Young)...I remember when I first watched this and then all of a sudden, OMG! I am seeing KWH (aka SJS) being blown up right in front of my eyes! I was soooooo angry! and thought, how dare they? I am going to turn this off right now!...I thought, how could they just kill him off in the first episode already.....I refused to watch!!......BUT then, not knowing,....DUH! ...it was all part of the script!...DUH!!! (I mean I should have read the synopsis properly, like in more detail, instead of getting distracted by seeing that the gorgeous SJS was starring in the leading role....)...I mean, hello!!!....
So, I endured this amazing drama (and even brought the DVD...LOL!)...and looked at the skies for forgiveness ( because I kinda said words that I shouldnt have and out loud too...ooops!!)...Kim Woo-Hyun, you amazing and gorgeous man! OMG!! 
This role of KWH must have been really challenging for SJS, because, as we all know, being involved in social media is not one of his strong points or favourite past times, and then seeing him in a role where technology/cyber space or whatever, has been hacked...wouldn't that just reinforce his (our) feelings about the internet/social media? It affected me, big time!...I was so amazed how easy hacking - causing viruses - finding out where you are all from an IPS address or whatever....I mean, how scary is that!....Unbelievable!!!.....The internet is so POWERFUL!....Really very scary!!..(Please peeps, be aware and be safe when using social media...)
Anyway, back to KWH, the investigation was done so well and in modern times which made this drama so real. KWH was committed to the task, it was such an amazing thriller that there were times when Jo Hyun-Min was so scary...I mean, I agree with SJS (from one of his interviews) where he said that Uhm Ki-Joon (aka JYM) looked like a baddie...I mean, seriously, he was so perfect at being this conniving and evil person..I mean, really truly..absolutely!..
Thank you SJS for enabling viewers and fans to see another side of you. Kim Woo-Hyun was such a straight-laced-white-collar-charismatic individual and Park Gi-Young was the carefree-soft-cheerful-energetic-and-kind-spirited soul. Such a nice combination with the dedication and passion to follow through right to the end....AND here is my contribution to our week of KWH....the OST "Burn Out"....which kinda spoke volumes of how this amazing drama was going to pan out...a thriller with a twist....thank you and enjoy!

:)>- :)>- :)>-
SJS FIGHTING!!!.....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!!...

PS: Thoughts and Prayers are with those in the Philippines who have been affected and are facing more tragedy and sadness at this time. Please stay strong, safe and together.....

Lol...ooops sorry @sara62...about the double up in hearing "Burn Out"....LOL!! Great minds think alike....woot woot!!!...Hey ladies, double the viewing and listening of amazing work by SJS is double the appreciation and double the satisfaction...yes!!!
SJS FIGHTING!!!.....@sara62 FIGHTING!!!
hugs everyone...  >:D< >:D< >:D<

Hello!^^ I'm new in soompi (with the account) but I'm reading this forum a long time enough. also I have met here and some of my friends from facebook)
and I have the one question, if you get any information about the  premiere of 'Good day' , please inform here. Thank you very much~
Best greetings to all members of JiSub forum^^

A nice old videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sukg4LEC7YY

@Chakita babe LOL. It's ok. The song is great. The more you listen, the better. Ghost OST is very pleasant to ears and well-suited to theme of the drama. Thank you for always your kind words. ^^ FIGHTING.

Kang Inwook/What happened in Bali
He loves his mom. Deep inside,in his dreams he wants to have a small, comforting life with her. He can't forget his mom when he sees someone who sells sweet potatoes. But it's all a dream. His mom has a lover. His relationship with her is not warm. He can't easily express himself. It's very bitter when he hits his mom's lover who has taken her money only to see mom blames him for hitting the man. So in the end he just leaves the house. So his mom is comfortable without him. And even when he leaves the country, gives all the money to his mom. So this is one side of his life. A sweet-bitter relationship with mom.
At work he's under a man suffering from inferior complexity. A man who only wants him to go away. To not be there. A man who has everything and is jealous of Kang Inwook's empty life.
As a man, girls just use him. One leaves him because of money. The other comes to him thinking he is the money. One just wants to own him. The other spends the night with another man and leans on him during the day. So his love life is a mess too.
Despite this tough unbearable situation Kang Inwook never changes. He is always the sad, lonely, calm man who can risk his life for the one he loves or never forgets to help the one he once loved. His hands are empty. But his heart is filled with warmness and love. He leaves when he wants to stay. He lets go when he has the right to have. He always chooses his lonely home for crying. This is Kang Inwook. He deserves a better life! No, writer-nim?
6_006.pngPhoto cr to:http://blog.naver.com/hanad7447/220190519249.