So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

@sara62... ahhhh it's Kim Nam Jin! Thank you sooo much chingu. I didn't realise he and LJW looked similar, but yes of course you're right. Thank you so much.
@chakita babe, I found the video on YT. Thank you sooooo much! I loved it, absolutely love it! Especially when they interviewed PYH and he said that he's glad that someone who couldn't and wouldn't open up like this before is finally doing it. Ahh PYH made me me weep a little in my heart, you can really see their genuine friendship and it makes it more real, more palpable how much a loss SJS feels since PYH's death. I'm glad at least that he still has SSH and JJH as his good good friends.
Thank you also for your kind words regarding my FF. I'm so glad you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing it. Will work on a new update very very soon! :) :) :)

Guest sara62

I'm not going to say from which ep of Glass slippers I've taken these. In case some people might not have watched it yet. But OMG, Jisub-nim is just soooooo adorable here. Sometimes I want to go into the drama, hug him and give him a peck on the cheek. He's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable. And this episode is a good one. image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.jpg

:x

I think it was fantastic that SJS showed up to his close friends recent return-to-the-screen-debut, and did he arrive late and leave late?....hmmm. Just goes to show how very popular our SJS is, because even though he may have arrived and left late, the frenzy of media and fans, remained staunch and steadfast hoping to sneak a peak of our adorable SJS, and of course, he didnt let them down....sigh!
Though, just quietly, I think SJS may have intended to leave later because maybe he did not want the limelight on himself, taken away from his bestie SSH, whom and which the whole night belonged to...do you think?....
SJS is such a great person with much respect and humility for all those he cares for and loves. All those who surround him and are close to him can expect much love, loyalty and protection from him, and wouldn't it be so amazing to have someone like SJS in your group of friends....OMG!...
The projects these two get involved in are so different, as we can see from SSH's new movie 'Obsession'/'Human Addiction' - which by the way looks hot hot, steaming hot! - ahem... But, the friendship, love, admiration and respect these two have for each other has no limitations,and thats what makes their relationship work....sigh!
Their journey together started coincidentally. Their friendship today remains unconditional. Their  future together timelessly eternal.
SJS FIGHTING!
:-*

2014.May.12 VIP premier of movie 'Obsessed'. video by Hany.
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/civqg6f91qmjvps/140512_premier_SJS.avi

The audio is not clear, but it sounds like, '보는 사람도 사랑하고 싶네요. 꼭 보세요.' (As I watch it, I feel like I want to date. Please be sure to watch it.)
Obsessed uncut trailer

Haha, you guys don't know how popular "Glass Slippers" were at that time in Vietnam. Its cast were famous than any Vietnamese big star. Those who took picture with Sonick in that Video are very talented and famous actors/actresses of Vietnam. But too bad in the end he had to see performances of one of the weirdest singers in my country. Not all singers in Vietnam are weird like that :))
--------Thank you so much for the info @saturn. (:

Guest sara62

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Binggrae Acafela CF Making - 2014

Guest sara62

And maybe it's not the place to talk about SSH's movie and I've just watched the trailer. But its overall atmosphere reminds me of the classic Hollywood movies rather than the Korean ones. It seems it's a mixture of wild dirty desire and sinful love. It might be nice to watch how the hero falls into the trap of such a sinful love. Not a fan of SSH but it'd be good to see how he has challenged himself playing such a brave role. Will be sure to watch it when it's available on net.

Guest sara62

A looooooooooooooooooooot of men out there are wearing the same thing. But just ONE man can be as beautiful and hot as Jisub-nim.image.gif

Guest sara62

And sometime you want to be in place of a coffee bottle!!!image.gif
And yeah he is specially specially beautiful!So_Ji_Sub_Binggrae_Acafela_CF_Making_201

Yeah, exactly when we're dying of longing for him, he appears and makes us happy. Still WINTER is just sooooooooo faraway!!So_Ji_Sub_Binggrae_Acafela_CF_Making_201

Guest lovesojisub

@sara thanks a lot for all those beautiful caps .. I can stare at him all day long.. still cant get over him.. addicted to love him ..

@wildji . awesome gif ..
seriously he is a fallen angel .. he is too handsome .. how much close up shots they use no flaw whatsoever .. such a flawless face ..

I m now addicted to glass slippers .. and I am starting cry for the last episode .. :(

Guest lovesojisub

azzurri said: I was just watching this and laughing by myself so I thought I'd share:

Isn't Kyu-In so cute? SJS has said many times that Kyu-In was the closest to his real personality at that time. We can really see it right? Esp when he was trying to sneak away from Chae Rim. So funny.