So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Wow..he can rap so well..luv to see him smile like he so happy to do it

:x maybe he can release his tension when he rapping...OMG i miss him so much...Oppa plz come back as soon as possible :((

Hey @sara62, I appreciate and get what youre saying about our SJS, I thought I was the only one who has seen a subtle change in our SJS over the years (please correct me if I am wrong!). Because after watching "Glass Slippers", I pondered too how back then (2002/2003),  he seemed so vibrant, full of innocent energy, youthful and so...whats the world, out there (if you know what I mean). And then we see him in the Company Man, Phantom, The Masters Sun, and it seems like his whole demeanor has changed. SJS appears much more reserved, reticent, specific, dysthymic which somehow portray him as a mellow and somewhat lonely guy, its like he is cautious now, more receptive to his actions and behaviour...
I too agree that our SJS must have had a long struggle professionally throughout the last 18 years because as we all know, SJS is a perfectionist and works very very hard to achieve the best. But, then when I see him rapping (thanks @sara62) back in early 2013 - I see the SJS that I am accustomed to, the happy-go-lucky-smiling-energy of him doing what he loves best - singing hip hop and sending the love to his adoring fans. So I guess, in reality, SJS is comfortable and happy, enjoying and making the most of life as much as possible, and at the end of the day, this is all that we as adoring fans wish for him too. I truly hope that our SJS will find true love and happiness one day, someone special that he can share his life with, and someone that will be utterly and completely adored and cherished by our SJS forever....sigh!
We must all continue to embrace and appreciate our SJS for his hard efforts and hard dedication to the fans throughout the years. Thank you SJS for your commitment, humility and passion, we wish you much Blessings and Happiness always...!! SJS is unique and one of a kind, kamsamnida SJS!

Heres one dedicated for you @sara62, as Im sure a lot of other female adoring fans around the world hope for too....
http://youtu.be/lyEWNRoiROE

SJS FIGHTING!! 
>:D< >:D<

Guest sara62

Thank you for the beautiful song @chakita babe. I agree with you about his rapping. He seems very happy and comfortable when he's singing. It seems it's a fresh breath of air for him. That's why listening to his songs and watching his MVs is a wonderful joyful experience. I can't get enough of his "Pick up line". Unlike other singers, he seems so innocent and vigorous when he sings. You can't feel he's trying to impress anyone or boast about his skills (Although he's truly talented). You feel he's singing from his heart. His small dance moves are his body's natural reaction to the rhythm of the music. So you want to dance with his music. And when he sings "Picnic". You feel the longing,loneliness and beauty of the fading first love in his voice. Again not with a heavy sadness. But with an innocent yet melancholic, mysterious feeling that you just can find in his voice. "Ruler" makes me feel like "it was, it has been, it is still there". And "Some kind of story" feels like getting away, being moved. It has a strong feeling. Therefore music defines him in a new light and shows his other colors. I'm so thankful and so happy that he decided to share his love and happiness for music with us. I'm so thankful that he's very caring to his fans. God bless him. Love him to max. :x :x

Guest lovesojisub

sara62 said:

chakita babe

said: Thank you @sara62 for the "Glass Slippers" profile pics of our beautiful Park Chul-woong AKA So Jiseob.....OMG! I cannot believe it has taken me this long to finally finally watch this drama.....absolutely lovedlovedloved it....!! SJS was so raw, innocent, and full of energy in this drama back in 2002/2003. Comparing to the recent ones like Phantom/TMS...SJS has perfected his talents and abilities in so many ways now, hes just amazing to watch, absolutely!...

Guest sara62

@lovesojisubYou know, I don't know about his life as a person and how it has influenced his career. But I think a part of that deep look in his eyes results from his efforts to get better in every single step he has taken. He's always wanted to be called an actor rather than a super star. An actor is an artist. You need to empty yourself to live another life you even haven't experienced before. You need to try your best. Watching Jisub-nim makes me think "Acting is the toughest thing in the world." 
Here are a few quotes by the greatest actors of the world about the acting. And Jisub-nim can be placed in one category with them. 
"One of the things about acting is it allows you to live other people's lives without having to pay the price."Robert De Niro
"The actor becomes an emotional athlete. The process is painful - my personal life suffers."Al Pacino
"Being an actor is the loneliest thing in the world. You are all alone with your concentration and imagination, and that's all you have."James Dean
"Acting isn't really a creative profession. It's an interpretative one."Paul Newman
"To grasp the full significance of life is the actor's duty, to interpret it is his problem, and to express it his dedication."Marlon Brando
"Acting is not about being someone different. It's finding the similarity in what is apparently different, then finding myself in there." Meryl Streep
"When an actor acts, the actor pulls out whatever he heard, saw or experienced from inside himself. It could be something he′s done before, or not. I personally believe acting is covering up an image that′s 99 percent false with 1 percent of the truth. I try not to put on insincere acting. Viewers and audiences know when an actor is acting a lie instead of the truth. You have to work really hard."

So Jisub from 1st look 2012

Guest lovesojisub

sara62 said: @lovesojisubYou know, I don't know about his life as a person and how it has influenced his career. But I think a part of that deep look in his eyes results from his efforts to get better in every single step he has taken. He's always wanted to be called an actor rather than a super star. An actor is an artist. You need to empty yourself to live another life you even haven't experienced before. You need to try your best. Watching Jisub-nim makes me think "Acting is the toughest thing in the world." 
Here are a few quotes by the greatest actors of the world about the acting. And Jisub-nim can be placed in one category with them. 
"One of the things about acting is it allows you to live other people's lives without having to pay the price."Robert De Niro
"The actor becomes an emotional athlete. The process is painful - my personal life suffers."Al Pacino
"Being an actor is the loneliest thing in the world. You are all alone with your concentration and imagination, and that's all you have."James Dean
"Acting isn't really a creative profession. It's an interpretative one."Paul Newman
"To grasp the full significance of life is the actor's duty, to interpret it is his problem, and to express it his dedication."Marlon Brando
"Acting is not about being someone different. It's finding the similarity in what is apparently different, then finding myself in there." Meryl Streep
"When an actor acts, the actor pulls out whatever he heard, saw or experienced from inside himself. It could be something he′s done before, or not. I personally believe acting is covering up an image that′s 99 percent false with 1 percent of the truth. I try not to put on insincere acting. Viewers and audiences know when an actor is acting a lie instead of the truth. You have to work really hard."

So Jisub from 1st look 2012

Guest lovesojisub

wow this new pics are so good .. although i love his eyes most but he looks too dashing with sunglasses ..

he is too smart ..

Guest sara62

I don't think you can find this "I miss him" as much as you find it everywhere Jisub-nim related. He's cast a spell on all the people who love him. I remember two weeks before TMS was finished, I'd already missed him like crazy. Even when I was watching the last ep of TMS live streaming, I couldn't believe we didn't know when he would be back. So this again. "Jisub-nim, I miss you."so-ji-sub.jpg

According to DC (if I understood google translate right) tomorrow is VIP screening of SSH's Human Addiction. I'm hoping for him to appear on the red carpet wall so we could have some new pictures of him. By the way nice to meet you all. I'm not a new fan of So Ji Sub, I fell in love with him after watching Always and it lasts for two years now... 

Welcome @innerchild...thank you for your info on SSH's screening of Human Addiction - OMG SSH - (that will surely be an interesting one to watch too, just saying!), and of course our SJS will attend, so it will be awesome to see some pics (please please)....
Hope you enjoy the journey here with a lot of avid SJS fans who truly respect and adore him...'Always' is a fantastic movie of course, hope you continue to watch his other works, he is so unique and likes making females all over the world, cry....and swoon after him....absolutely!
SJS FIGHTING!

:)>-

Guest sara62

I just read a tweet for 5 min ago that stated SSH's movie VIP premier will be holding today not tomorrow at 19:00 or 19:30 PM.

송승헌씨 주연 [인간중독 VIP 시사회]가 오늘 저녁 7시 부터 코엑스 메가박스 예정입니다. SSH [Obsessed VIP preview] will be held on #Coex #Magabox at 7pm pic.twitter.com/gybear6yER

— Better Ent 더좋은 이엔티 (@betterent)

May 12, 2014

노민우님 영화 #인간중독 VIP시사회 참석 5/12(월) 오후 7:30 장소: 코엑스 메가박스 http://t.co/1PYivG1vSB #ICON #NOMINWOO #ノ・ミヌ #maBOY #송승헌 pic.twitter.com/96Y2bl3dfJ

— 나의유감스러운남자친구 (@rosegahu)

May 12, 2014

Different info.

I've just lived through 10 days w/o internet.. So terrible!  ~X(
Thank you guys for all the pics and news, especially the Park Chun Woong's pics Bwahahaha he looks so young and adorable and pure ;)
2 more hours till the VIP screening of Song Seung Hyun's new movie. Can't wait :x

This gif is so cute haha

13981187618_0a48e416ba_o.gif
Cre as tagged

Guest sara62

SSH's new movie VIP premier was held in a quiet atmosphere in respect to ferry incident victims. Just few celebrities were there including Kwon Sang woo who's SSH's best friend. Jisub-nim didn't attend. (Edit: He did attend. But the news was published so late)
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109849755

Korea is in a huge grief these days. So it's understandable. Pray for all the innocent souls who are gone. RIP. Hope we can see Jisub-nim soon. :(