So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Watching our SJS attending and supporting the boy in the BTS shots during the show Phantom, has also reinforced and strengthened my love and respect for SJS. Thank you kamsamnida @Olang once again for allowing SJS adoring fans to see how amazing and humble our SJS is, to anyone and everyone...sigh!
SJS is so beautiful in every way and I applaud him for all his efforts and hard work throughout his career and life. Its no wonder people around the world adore, embrace and appreciate him....absolutely!
Thank you @Olang, thank you SJS for being you....FIGHTING!!
:)>-

Guest lovesojisub

sara62 said: This is interesting that how we get so interested when even Jisub-nim's name is mentioned for a few seconds and specially by SSH. That's how much we miss Jisub-nim. Don't know how we can wait till Winter. It's just sooooo faraway!

class="content-title"Shin Dong Yup Advised Song Seung Hun to Stay Away from So Ji Sub?

Shin Dong Yup Advised Song Seung Hun to Stay Away from So Ji Sub?

Entertainer Shin Dong Yup has revealed his honest thoughts on his first impression of actor So Ji Sub.

During the filming of an upcoming episode of JTBC’s popular variety show “Witch Hunt,” the MCs and special guests Song Seung Hun and On Joo Wan discussed topics related to dating and relationships, but as always, they lightened up the mood by reminiscing about funny moments from the past.

Shin Dong Yup and Song Seung Hun are known to be long-time friends, but it seems like actor So Ji Sub did not leave a favorable first impression on the comedian.

Shin Dong Yup said, “In the past, Song Seung Hun came to the set with So Ji Sub and introduced him to me. I did not get a good first impression of So Ji Sub, so I warned Song Seung Hun and told him, ‘Don’t hang out with that guy.’”

However, the MC added, “I heard about his family affairs afterwards, and realized that everything was a big misunderstanding,” and explained that various hardships must have caused So Ji Sub to appear mellow and difficult to approach at the time.

The episode will air on May 9 at 11pm (KST).

witch hunt

credit : soompi news

Guest sara62

lovesojisub said: sara62 said: This is interesting that how we get so interested when even Jisub-nim's name is mentioned for a few seconds and specially by SSH. That's how much we miss Jisub-nim. Don't know how we can wait till Winter. It's just sooooo faraway!

Guest mina111

i miss him like crazy!!! im sure he busy those days but meanwhile i cant help but feeling sad an missing,i love thise man,i love him deeply

:x 

Guest sara62

Few Glass slippers screencaps. So So cute!page.jpg
39_1.jpg

Soooo cute! The drama is not as cute as him! Needs FF sometimes! But his parts all are sooooo soooo lovely.37_02.gif
image.gif
17_9.gif

Find more here.

Thank you @sara62 for the "Glass Slippers" profile pics of our beautiful Park Chul-woong AKA So Jiseob.....OMG! I cannot believe it has taken me this long to finally finally watch this drama.....absolutely lovedlovedloved it....!! SJS was so raw, innocent, and full of energy in this drama back in 2002/2003. Comparing to the recent ones like Phantom/TMS...SJS has perfected his talents and abilities in so many ways now, hes just amazing to watch, absolutely!...
I can now understand why PCW had to die in the end of this drama...really really sad (and unfair) but the way the script writers wrote this drama, I can now understand. I was just annoyed that sun-woo didnt even say she loved him until he actually died.....never mind!..
I also noticed the very warm chemistry that these two had on screen (SJS & KHJ)...so can relate to why there was so much after-the-drama-ended discussion. They looked like they adored each other, especially our SJS....sigh!...
Thanks for the amazing pics of our SJS. Soooooo missing him on screen right now. I could kick myself for leaving Glass Slippers until 2014 to watch...!! YAH!I look forward with much anticipation to his next works...pali pali...!!
SJS FIGHTING!!
=D>

Guest thesillyashy

sara62 said: Few Glass slippers screencaps. So So cute!

Soooo cute! The drama is not as cute as him! Needs FF sometimes! But his parts all are sooooo soooo lovely.

MOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!

Find more here.

Guest sara62

chakita babe

said: Thank you @sara62 for the "Glass Slippers" profile pics of our beautiful Park Chul-woong AKA So Jiseob.....OMG! I cannot believe it has taken me this long to finally finally watch this drama.....absolutely lovedlovedloved it....!! SJS was so raw, innocent, and full of energy in this drama back in 2002/2003. Comparing to the recent ones like Phantom/TMS...SJS has perfected his talents and abilities in so many ways now, hes just amazing to watch, absolutely!...

I can now understand why PCW had to die in the end of this drama...really really sad (and unfair) but the way the script writers wrote this drama, I can now understand. I was just annoyed that sun-woo didnt even say she loved him until he actually died.....never mind!..

I also noticed the very warm chemistry that these two had on screen (SJS

Thanks for the amazing pics of our SJS. Soooooo missing him on screen right now. I could kick myself for leaving Glass Slippers until 2014 to watch...!! YAH!I look forward with much anticipation to his next works...pali pali...!!

SJS FIGHTING!!

=D>

Guest sara62

Jisub-nim is woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonderfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!