So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

soompi_poll.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS to Yoon Eun Hye & Song Il Kook threads!

Poll: April Top Heart Thread

Voting duration: April 15-29, 2012

Participants: 244 members

yeh_apr.jpg

1. Yoon Eun Hye (64 votes [21.48%])

2. Ha Ji Won (37 votes [12.42%])

3. Kim Tae Hee (33 votes [11.07%])

4. Lee Da Hae (28 votes [9.40%])

5. Lee Yo Won (28 votes [9.40%])

6. Shin Min Ah (28 votes [9.40%])

sik_apr.jpg

Song Il Kook (49 votes [16.90%])

2. Jung Il Woo (41 votes [14.14%])

3. Lee Dong Wook (37 votes [12.76%])

4. Ju Ji Hun (35 votes [12.07%])

5. So Ji Sub (33 votes [11.38%])

These top threads will be brought forward in the next poll, hopefully in May very soon. New threads will be introduced to round up the 10 choices in each actor and actress lists. Any suggestion can be made (via PM) before May 10th and they will definitely be considered.

We hope members will continue to fairly vote the most popular and positive fan threads according to these suggested criteria

- updated info

- active sharing

- inspiring content

- friendly and helpful

- all around positive and fun

Last but not least, thank you for taking time participating in the poll. Keep up the active sharing!

So Ji Sub, Lee Yeon Hee, Choi Daniel, MBLAQ’s G.O. Hold Script Reading for ‘Ghost’

2012-05-03 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

SBS’Ghost, the follow-up drama to Rooftop Prince, held its first script reading on May 3.

On that day, So Ji Sub, Lee Yeon Hee, Choi Daniel, Song Ha Yoon and MBLAQ’s G.O. gathered at the SBS studio to practice their lines together. The atmosphere on set was said to be relaxed and casual. Choi Daniel and G.O. were said to have received praise during the practice from the drama’s director for giving their all.

41464266.jpg

The crime thriller Ghost will premiere towards the end of May and revolve around the world of cyber crimes and investigation.

Photo credit: SBS

Hi sarvin, thanks for posting these Powerade photos. SJS has been the model of this energy drink since last year & I feel happy that he's still endorsing this product up to now. The previous commercial showed him his tennis skills, now I read that they'll focus on his swimming and diving abilities this time. He'll be able to display his swimming prowess. This is cool! His being fit really suit with this brand image. :lol:

Hi dear willenette :w00t: must to wait and see :rolleyes:

So Jiseob models for sports drink Powerade

72e1e724357993662ec437c65785f2c2.jpg

Actor So Jiseob has been chosen as the model for Coca Cola's sports drink, Powerade.

A spokesperson from Coca Cola said on April 30th, "So Jiseob has been our model since 2011, and we decided to work with him again this time. Ahead of the London Olympics, we will come up with a dynamic commercial that will push us past our boundaries."

The previous commercial showed off So Jiseob's tennis skills; this time, the focus is on his swimming and diving abilities. The dynamic scene shows him swimming against rough waves.

The spokesperson said, "From being a water polo athlete, to a model, actor, photographer, rapper and a magazine publisher, his charismatic ability to push his boundaries makes him a good fit with our brand image."

He continued, "We are extremely please with this commercial as he was able to display his swimming prowess and describe Powerade's characteristics well."

Source: Sports Korea

credit: koreaboo.com

===

thank youuuuuuu apqaria ^_^

more pix about first script reading of GHOST ^^

20120503_1336003741_82736700_1.jpg

20120503_1336003453_58004700_1.jpg

20120503_1336003603_08192800_1.jpg

20120503_1336003226_30746900_1.jpg

201205030844371001_1.jpg

6343690-m520347_83640.jpg

20120503_1336003973_59619500_1.jpg

6343691-m520347_83640.jpg

10000074910.jpg

120503_4fa1cd97efb0a.jpg

more pix here

May.3 'Ghost' filming location.

ibxPzvD7rFI7sl.jpg

This is a small video cip of Apr.20 filming in Korean National Police University.

I was there, but I couldn't enter the hall. This video is filmed by the university student.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3nbaaxaxt4z9xfu

Photo of the same day, by the student too.

ip6aJ80FvbTiz.jpg

This is by me :)

ibrjuJWkiHuO0c.jpg

My short account of Apr.20:

The filming was in the main hall. Since we were not students, not wearing uniform, we couldn't enter the hall of course.

We were in the small room next to the hall. We could hear all the sound, Jisub's lecturing voice.

Suddenly I heard a man's voice from right beside me, "What are you doing here?"

I looked at him and it was Jisub! He was standing in the small room, in front of us.

We were so surprised, we stood up and said,

"We came to see your filming. We couldn't enter, so we were here just hearing your voice."

"Wow how you do this! We were so surprised!"

Jisub was drinking cold drink. He smiled and said, "Enjoy seeing the filming and go back safely. Bye~"

Then he came back to the main hall.

After the lecture scene, he filmed one more short outdoor scene.

Hi dear willenette :w00t: must to wait and see :rolleyes:

more pix about first script reading of GHOST ^^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

more pix here

Hi sarvin, thanks for posting more photos during script-reading. I noticed in the picture that SJS likes to experiment his looks, his get-up. But, he could pull-off that kind of style. :lol:

May.3 'Ghost' filming location.

*quoted image*

This is a small video cip of Apr.20 filming in Korean National Police University.

I was there, but I couldn't enter the hall. This video is filmed by the university student.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3nbaaxaxt4z9xfu

Photo of the same day, by the student too.

*quoted image*

This is by me :)

*quoted image*

My short account of Apr.20:

The filming was in the main hall. Since we were not students, not wearing uniform, we couldn't enter the hall of course.

We were in the small room next to the hall. We could hear all the sound, Jisub's lecturing voice.

Suddenly I heard a man's voice from right beside me, "What are you doing here?"

I looked at him and it was Jisub! He was standing in the small room, in front of us.

We were so surprised, we stood up and said,

"We came to see your filming. We couldn't enter, so we were here just hearing your voice."

"Wow how you do this! We were so surprised!"

Jisub was drinking cold drink. He smiled and said, "Enjoy seeing the filming and go back safely. Bye~"

Then he came back to the main hall.

After the lecture scene, he filmed one more short outdoor scene.

Hi saturn, thanks for posting the filming photos & share again your stories with us here. So nice to know & see that drama filming is underway. Looking forward to ‘Ghost’. It would be awesome to see him in another drama. I read that Kim Byul is another addition to the cyber-investigation drama Ghost. She has changed her name from Kim Byul to her new name, Song Ha-yoon. She’ll play a rookie reporter. She was in "Strongest Chil-woo" with Eric Mun. :lol:

Guest sonicklism

my201205080752261110_0.jpg

my201205080752261110_1.jpg

http://media.paran.com/enter/view.kth?dirnews=1435258&year=2012

ss1036140_1.jpg

ss1036140_2.jpg

http://media.paran.com/enter/view.kth?dirnews=1437181&year=2012

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

http://media.paran.com/enter/view.kth?dirnews=1435258&year=2012

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

http://media.paran.com/enter/view.kth?dirnews=1437181&year=2012

Hi sonicklism, thanks for posting these photos. I read that these were taken on a helicopter-pad of a high-rise building. Can't wait for his upcoming drama. This is a great collaboration. With two of them together on the small screen, I’m sure it radiates. They look so cool! I like the get-up of SJS here - a formal suit with no tie. And I like his expression. :lol:

thank you sonicklism & willenette ^_^

bigger pix :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi sarvin, thanks for making these pictures bigger. I’ve no doubt on SJS’s acting here but I hope the other actors will do a good job too. Please let it be GOOD. The plot sounds like it could be interesting. I’m glad to have SJS back prettying up my small screen! He looks great in the picture. :lol:

So Ji-sub and Lee Yeon-hee shoot Ghost title sequence

by girlfriday | May 9, 2012

Ghost5.jpg

So… we’re color-timing to Blue, are we? Well how else would we know that it’s a cold, harsh city, where criminals go free and justice needs a new A-team? How else would we know that the hero’s heart is locked away in a fortress of ice and solitude? How else would we know that Ghost is not about spooks and goblins, but about cold, hard, science? HOW?

Leads So Ji-sub and Lee Yeon-hee shot the title sequence of their upcoming cyber investigation drama Ghost, and clearly, this show’s gonna be a looker. Not that I expected anything less than total slickness, what with a cyber forensic crime procedural from the producers behind Sign. I’m surprised and happy that Lee Yeon-hee is dressed like a professional, because I always laugh when detectives run around on crime procedurals looking like they’re dressed for prom, while their male colleagues wear rumpled day-old suits.

We get a peek at Daniel Choi in the shots below from the cast’s first script read, though Eom Ki-joon has yet to appear in any of the promo material. At least the cast looks happy behind the scenes; with so much pensive cyber brooding going on in front of the cameras (that would be brooding over cyber quandaries, not brooding via emoticon), it’s a good thing they can share a laugh.

Ghost follows Rooftop Prince on SBS.

Ghost7.jpg

Ghost8.jpg

Via Star News

Still shots of So Ji-sub, Lee Yeon-hee on SBS' new drama set revealed

2012050916384451934_1.jpg

Pictures of actor So Ji-sub and actress Lee Yeon-hee taken during their shooting of an upcoming SBS TV series have been revealed.

In photos release by the broadcaster on Wednesday, So and Lee are donned in suits and stand on the rooftop of a building, where they shot their first scene on top of a building for their new drama "Ghost" in early May.

The pair will play detectives in producer Kim Hyung-sik's show, where they work together to solve cyber crimes.

Also starring Choi Daniel, MBLAQ's G.O and Song Ha-yoon, "Ghost" will hit the airwaves every Wednesday and Thursday after current series "Rooftop Prince" ends its run later this month.

So made his debut in 1996 and has starred in numerous TV dramas and movies. The actor became a household name in the country and in Asia, with his roles in the 2004 hit series "Something Happened in Bali" (SBS, 2004) and "I'm Sorry, I Love You" (KBS, 2004).

He last starred in director Song Il-gon's film "Always" opposite actress Han Hyo-joo last year and recently wrapped up filming movie "Office Worker" with actress Lee Mi-youn.

Making her debut in 2001, Lee began her acting career by taking on a small role in "My Precious Child" (KBS, 2004) and rose to fame after starring in "East of Eden (SBS, 2008) with the Korean heartthrob Song Seung-heon.

Her most recent work is "Paradise Farm" (SBS, 2011), which also starred TVXQ member Max Changmin.

credit : 10Asia

May 11, 2012

th_soompi_poll.jpg It's the time to vote again! ^^

Some of you might already be familiar with the poll (refer: April Top Heart Poll), many would probably be new to it. Nonetheless, it's for everyone to join in and participate positively. Check it out and show your love. :)

Poll: Multiple choice answers

May Top Heart Thread (May 11 - 27, 2012)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/378135-may-top-heart-thread/

April_Heart.jpg