So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Thanks Sarvin for ALL the LOVELY UPDATES!!!

I'm in LOVE with the Collaboration of Jisub & Bobby Kim :wub:

"That Day One Year" is deep... Lots of meaning behind this song ^_^

It's BEAUTIFUL and I hope to receive a copy of this mini-album b4 April 28th :)

Can't wait to see the MV!!!

Hi hmonggirl30, I also like their collaboration. In fact, I read that Bobby Kim complimented So Ji Sub by saying, “He has such rhythmic rap skills. That he’s as great of a rapper as he is an actor. Nice words coming from him.

Hi Leena & willenette ^_^

51K [Love letter] WHITE DAY~

*quoted image*

HAPPY WHITE DAY~

love for YOU!

.소.지.섭.

Hi sarvin, HAPPY WHITE DAY to you & everybody here. :lol: Thanks for posting this nice & cool fanart. SJS received a candy from his girl - hehehe TODAY, it's White Day in Korea (March 14) - Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this. :lol:

Looking forward for his upcoming drama. It’s been two years after his last drama ‘Road No. 1’ in 2010.This time, he will be playing as a detective in a cyber crimes investigation unit, his 1st time to play this kind of role. ‘Ghost’ (this is tentative yet-) is prepared to release in May :D

The hip-hop song “That Day, A Year Ago”, featuring singer Bobby Kim has been revealed & I heard & listened to it already. He seems so very busy, huh - like the launch of his own magazine, which is SONICe. :lol:

welcome willenett , HAPPY WHITE DAY to You too , and all SJS lovers :lol:

as director of ‘Ghost’ is the same as 'Cain & Abel' ... and as Cain & Abel is still #1 in my list, I'm madly waitinggggg :D

“That Day, A Year Ago” teaser (1:09 min)

@Daum

@YouTube

we must wait for 2012.03.20 :rolleyes:

from 51Kafe Facebook page

*quoted image*

SONICe ... from DC

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

sarvin, oh....thanks for this info that the PD of his upcoming drama was also the PD of C&A.....The more that I'll look forward to this series. Thanks also for sharing the teaser. Very nice & cool. :lol: What are these other photos you posted above? Are these also included inside the mag spread? Wow................... beautiful!:lol:

sarvin, oh....thanks for this info that the PD of his upcoming drama was also the PD of C&A.....The more that I'll look forward to this series. Thanks also for sharing the teaser. Very nice & cool. :lol: What are these other photos you posted above? Are these also included inside the mag spread? Wow................... beautiful!:lol:

I'm not sure if these pix are exactly among SONICe pages , but can find them in news of today :D

So Ji Sub is hungry for strawberries in his magazine “SONICe”

20120313_Sojisub_sonice1.jpg

So Ji Sub‘s magazine ‘SONICe‘ was released today in [online] bookstores just in time for White Day in Korea.

The newly released ‘SONICe’ featured a ‘greed’ themed photoshoot of So Ji Sub. The photoshoot that shows him pulling on a model’s wrist and reaching to eat the strawberries in her hand was actually So Ji Sub’s idea.

20120313_Sojisub_sonice2.jpg

The model who was blessed(?) by So Ji Sub’s touch is the same model in his arms on the cover of the magazine. When this was told, many of the fans were jealous of her.

The day before the release of ‘SONICe’, So Ji Sub released a song from his upcoming album ‘Corona Borealis‘, titled ”That Day a Year Ago.” The song is a mix of Bobby Kim‘s soft tone and So Ji Sub’s sorrowful rap that tells the story of a man who can’t let go of his love that left him one year ago.

20120313_Sojisub_sonice3.jpg

Meanwhile, So Ji Sub will be starring as a cold detective, Kim Woo Hyun, in a new SBS drama, ‘Ghost’ that is set to air this May.

Source+Picture: Star News via Chosun

Credit: allkpop.com

omg i'm so happy our sjs has been so busy lately cause there's a flod of goodies!!! i love the new song!!!! i love all the pics!!! i love to see him in a new drama!!!! i just love SJS <3333

thank you all guys for the updates!!!!!

i'm floating on a pink cloud right now!!!!!

Guest Leena651

Hi hmonggirl30, I also like their collaboration. In fact, I read that Bobby Kim complimented So Ji Sub by saying, “He has such rhythmic rap skills. That he’s as great of a rapper as he is an actor. Nice words coming from him.

Willenette - I read the same too ^^ I know that in the past, Jisub had mentioned how he was a fan of Bobby Kim's music... The FANDOM became a reality :D I'm hopping that I get this digital soon b4 April 28th... I'll be seeing BK in LA and hope to get it autograph ^_^

I'm not sure if these pix are exactly among SONICe pages , but can find them in news of today :D

So Ji Sub is hungry for strawberries in his magazine “SONICe”

*quoted image*

So Ji Sub‘s magazine ‘SONICe‘ was released today in [online] bookstores just in time for White Day in Korea.

The newly released ‘SONICe’ featured a ‘greed’ themed photoshoot of So Ji Sub. The photoshoot that shows him pulling on a model’s wrist and reaching to eat the strawberries in her hand was actually So Ji Sub’s idea.

*quoted image*

The model who was blessed(?) by So Ji Sub’s touch is the same model in his arms on the cover of the magazine. When this was told, many of the fans were jealous of her.

The day before the release of ‘SONICe’, So Ji Sub released a song from his upcoming album ‘Corona Borealis‘, titled ”That Day a Year Ago.” The song is a mix of Bobby Kim‘s soft tone and So Ji Sub’s sorrowful rap that tells the story of a man who can’t let go of his love that left him one year ago.

*quoted image*

Meanwhile, So Ji Sub will be starring as a cold detective, Kim Woo Hyun, in a new SBS drama, ‘Ghost’ that is set to air this May.

Source+Picture: Star News via Chosun

Credit: allkpop.com

Hi sarvin, the picture looks good. I feel happy for SJS right now with so much about coming his way. That strawberry is so yummy, huh but the man is yummier. This man knows how to torture his fans. Sexy photo…..Actually, I read that this magazine began selling on and offline yesterday, March 14. About his upcoming drama, Ghost, I heard this is just a tentative title. Now, I'm curious of what's the official one, later huh? I think there's nothing wrong with the tentative title in case they'll decide to use this instead.....I like it, easy to remember. :lol:

this post of Yolanda Crocker @facebook and the red part ... w00t.gifsweatingbullets.gif

So his magazine will run under the general theme of "his eyes" and will be divided into seven parts, namely, greed, arrogance, stinginess, envy, rage, lust and indolence -- all portrayed through the eyes of So Jisub. Now we saw the "greed" theme with the strawberries...And if that was HOT, I squirming to see what he's going to do with the "Lust" part.

51K news & notice (2012.03.14)

[Presentation] White Day event will announce the correct answer.

1%ED%99%94%EC%9D%B4%ED%8A%B8%EB%8D%B0%EC%9D%B4_%EC%A0%95%EB%8B%B5%EB%B0%9C%ED%91%9C.jpg

This was for Orange Members.

guess what was the question that the answer is purple? I guess what is SJS's favorite colour? :D he told once in old interview as I remember ^_^

Hi sarvin, thanks for sharing these videos. So nice to see him when he's in candid. SJS always has that “aura” – Whatever he wears he looks awesome! :lol:

So Ji Sub and Bobby Kim Join Forces in Music Video

Hip-hop group Buga Kingz’s frontman, Bobby Kim, and So Ji Sub joined forces for a new music video.

On the March 14 broadcast of Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News, scenes from the set of So Ji Sub’s new music video That Day One Year Ago were revealed for the first time. Bobby Kim lent his vocals while the rap was assigned to So in the music video.

75693539.jpg

So threw himself headfirst into his role that day. As he came towards the staff, he was completely drenched in his own sweat and said, “It seems like I came back from the gym,” drawing laughter from the crowd.

Bobby Kim’s supporting appearance in the music video also attracted the attention of the public. Moreover, So’s compassionate side was captured on camera as he held a cat in a tight embrace and moved the hearts of viewers.

Meanwhile, So will star in SBS’ Ghost in May, making his drama comeback in two years. He will play the role of Kim Woo Hyun, an officer in the cyber crime unit, and will act as the ‘brain’ of the cyber team in the drama.

Photo credit: Mnet / enewsworld

[Mini Album] So Ji Sub – Corona Borealis

98592.jpg

소지섭 – 북쪽왕관자리

So Ji Sub – Corona Borealis

Release Date: 2012.03.20

Genre: Pop Ballad, Hip Hop

Language: Korean

Bit Rate: MP3-VBR (V0)

Track List:

01 11월 어느 날

02 그렇고 그런 얘기 (Feat. 허각 & Mellow)

03 일년 전 그날 (with 바비킴)

04 북쪽왕관자리 (Feat. 소프라노 한경미)

05 그렇고 그런 얘기 (Inst.)

06 1년 전 그날 (바비킴 Only)

Size: 34.89 MB

MediaFire link

RapidShare link

HotFile link

DepositFiles link

Password: k2nblog.com

credit: http://k2nblog.com/mini-album-so-ji-sub-corona-borealis/

you can buy this mini album @yesasia

So Ji Sub Mini Album Vol. 1

Guest Leena651

SJS is terrible! Trying to seduce us with no mercy!!! :sweatingbullets:

SONICe is on the way to me... :)

CR --

I KNOW THE FEELING ^_^ HOWEVER, I'M GLAD HE'S GIVING MORE TO THE FANS THAN BEFORE... CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD MY MAGAZINE AND MINI-ALBUM :wub: IT'S GOOD TO HAVE FRIENDS IN SK~!

[Mini Album] So Ji Sub – Corona Borealis

*quoted image*

소지섭 – 북쪽왕관자리

So Ji Sub – Corona Borealis

Release Date: 2012.03.20

Genre: Pop Ballad, Hip Hop

Language: Korean

Bit Rate: MP3-VBR (V0)

Track List:

01 11월 어느 날

02 그렇고 그런 얘기 (Feat. 허각 & Mellow)

03 일년 전 그날 (with 바비킴)

04 북쪽왕관자리 (Feat. 소프라노 한경미)

05 그렇고 그런 얘기 (Inst.)

06 1년 전 그날 (바비킴 Only)

Size: 34.89 MB

MediaFire link

RapidShare link

HotFile link

DepositFiles link

Password: k2nblog.com

credit: http://k2nblog.com/mini-album-so-ji-sub-corona-borealis/

you can buy this mini album @yesasia

So Ji Sub Mini Album Vol. 1

Hi sarvin, thanks for sharing this. Wow, after launching his first magazine, SONICe, this time So Jisub has released his 1st mini-album TODAY! In this mini-album he again reveals a new look and side about himself. I heard one of the tracks here is also featuring Bobby Kim :lol: