So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

korealslove - i understand you know . No ofense . Hope that i don´t hurt you with my oppinion .

It was quite interesting a topic this wears thing :lol:

I want to say something .. i know that there are real gangs .. i do believe .. i didn´t met gangsters .. but i really like cool guys .. if they are not criminals .. :D and rough guys .. :lol:

I watched that drama , Lovers .. here you have Lee Seo Jin a cute and awesome gangster .. maybe i´m confused .. who knows but it the true that i met these kind of people just in dramas ..

Like , Jisub was in Rough Cut .. criminal too .. but it was just acting .. And hip hop style .. i like it .. i like hip hop song .. but you will believe me that i don´t listen since i am addicted to korea world ? i listen just korean songs and most are ballads and ost from dramas .. and love the voice of Jisub and Seung Heon .. i could die when they sings .. so beautiful voices .. and they are not singers ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

KHIN .. This year is impossible , but hope next year i can join to his birthday party .. being JSA club member , 51K .. maybe maybe .. we´ll see that . But you go this year and i am so envious :) We have to talk something in private ..

khin , coco , woundeadheart , saturn , sonicklism , liula , korealslove , vudoolady , tanio , willenette , haiyingqin, sophalie , forevergirl .. and others .. WAVE !!!!

Guest Mireia

:o:o OMG!! Ji sub!!!!!

I can´t for view the drama!!! the teaser sooo sooo wonderful for me.... :D

Thanks for sharing!!

Greetings to all the fans here!!

Guest anne-jgyoo

Maybe you should open your mind to comprehend what a person wrote before you comment on it and make yourself look silly. You clearly read NOTHING I wrote, but that didn't stop you from posting a pointless and unrelated comment. I wasn't discussing rap, but the symbolism of the clothing which originates from the prison culture which is glorified in rap music. Apparently, you think prison culture, violence, and misogyny are fine. Good for you.

If you clearly read my previous comments, I just want to say that don’t be serious!!!!

It’s about dress style that Jisub like. It’s nothing about symbolism. He just likes it.

Because of I like to listen the rap music or hip hop fashion style, so you assume that I think prison cultures is fine, I like violence. You are too easy to judge the people from thier appearance, don’t you???

From your word:

“African American prison culture, the right leg rolled up means "I'm dealing", while the left leg rolled up means "I'm buying"

I think a lot of people don’t know this, anyway thanks for your information.

I feel that you’re seriously person. You do research in everything you do?? Before you will dress up you always check that where the style come from?? What that means??

(I specific in dress style and music) I believe that most of the people, they don’t do the research. THEY JUST LIKE IT. Music beyond Frontier (I want to add more Fashion beyond frontier too).

At last, I still keep my word to you that open mind and think positive to become happier in whatever you are doing.

Sorry for my poor english..

Guest sonicklism

To all who concern about Jisub's pull-up pant's leg style...I know all of you love Jisub oppa so much and want to protect his image in all aspects. Thus, there are no right or wrong comments.

Yes...I do agree with Vudoolady that it will be the best if all concerns can be delivered directly to 51K. And I will do so too.

I used to study in Philadelphia (USA) right in the middle of Black people community and familiar with this kind of style. At that time the style had not yet prosper to Asian countries yet.

I think such style express negative image than positive image. Somehow our Jisub should pay more attention to it.

Guest sosurreal

Thanks coco for the updated news and pics. Can't wait to watch him in Road No.1 !

I'm kinda a silent reader of this thread for a while, but some comments makes me write today. It's interesting to read many opinions about Jisub's fashion which is such a normal hip-hop style this time.

For me, I think Hip hop style is just one kind of fashion and I don't think Jisub should be blamed for dress up the way he likes. And yeah ! He's REAL, no matter what he wears.

And for some comments, don't tell others what they're saying is "silly" or "stupid" just because you don't understand their point clearly or they don't agree with your opinion. THIS is matter more than blaming someone who just roll one leg of his pant up !

Guest vudoolady

To all who concern about Jisub's pull-up pant's leg style...I know all of you love Jisub oppa so much and want to protect his image in all aspects. Thus, there are no right or wrong comments.

Yes...I do agree with Vudoolady that it will be the best if all concerns can be delivered directly to 51K. And I will do so too.

I think such style express negative image than positive image. Somehow our Jisub should pay more attention to it.

Oh my..., now I'm feeling uneasy toward our beloved Jisub :(

PLEASE all Jisub's lovers, sending a letter to 51K is only an OPTION,

before you do that, please please please reconsider carefully!!!!

Is this pull-up pant's leg style such a big deal??

Does it really have such a negative impact??

What do you want to reach or to change by sending a letter??

Is this matter worth or serious enough to do so??

Is this not a little bit exaggerated??

For my part this is NOT A PROBLEM at all, on the contrary I even LOVE Jisub's hip hop style. He looks so damn HOT in it. Must say this is my favourite style for JiSub. Maybe because I'm living in EU, far away from gangsta neighbourhood, that's why I (and my environment) never associate pull-up pant or hip hop style in general with bad or negative image. Most of his fans are living in Korea or in Asia miles away from American gangsta culture, they don't see this as a harmful impact for the Asian youth either, I believe. Beside this, we should not judge people base on what they're wearing, that's pure PREJUDICE. JiSub does nothing wrong, we should not judge him by what he's wearing.

So don't count me in for sending a protesting letter. I don't want to bother JiSub with this kind of unimportant matter.

Honestly I will be sad if I can't see him wearing hip hop style anymore. And I'm even sadder if he can't be himself in front of his fans wearing what he likes. It's his CHOICE, it's his FREEDOM to do so, and I don't want to take that away from him.

@Khin: you lucky girl!!! It's a dream to attend his birthday party. But I can't this year *sad*

Glad you're back :D

@coco, haiyingqin,willenette and others: thx so much for pix, news and clips!!!

The 3rd trailer of Road is so interesting. Jisub and KHN have so many passionate scenes, I'm dead curious now, can't wait anymore!!!!

Wave to all Jisub's lovers

Hi vudoolady, I kind of agree with you 100%. - the movie's trailer is interesting. Looking forward as well for this film. They have cool pics together. :D:lol:

Guest anne-jgyoo

For my part this is NOT A PROBLEM at all, on the contrary I even LOVE Jisub's hip hop style. He looks so damn HOT in it. Must say this is my favourite style for JiSub. Maybe because I'm living in EU, far away from gangsta neighbourhood, that's why I (and my environment) never associate pull-up pant or hip hop style in general with bad or negative image. Most of his fans are living in Korea or in Asia miles away from American gangsta culture, they don't see this as a harmful impact for the Asian youth either, I believe. Beside this, we should not judge people base on what they're wearing, that's pure PREJUDICE. JiSub does nothing wrong, we should not judge him by what's he's wearing.

So don't count me in for sending a protesting letter. I don't want to bother JiSub with this kind of unimportant matter.

Honestly I will be sad if I can't see him wearing hip hop style anymore. And I'm even sadder if he can't be himself in front of his fans wearing what he likes. It's his CHOICE, it's his FREEDOM to do so, and I don't want to take that away from him.

@Khin: you lucky girl!!! It's a dream to attend his birthday party. But I can't this year *sad*

Glad you're back :D

vudoolady, I absolutely agree with your comments.

All what I feel and want to say. But my poor english make it difficults to express to the others.

that why some not get in my point.

Thank you for your comment, vudoolady :D:D

For my part this is NOT A PROBLEM at all, on the contrary I even LOVE Jisub's hip hop style. He looks so damn HOT in it. Must say this is my favourite style for JiSub. Maybe because I'm living in EU, far away from gangsta neighbourhood, that's why I (and my environment) never associate pull-up pant or hip hop style in general with bad or negative image. Most of his fans are living in Korea or in Asia miles away from American gangsta culture, they don't see this as a harmful impact for the Asian youth either, I believe. Beside this, we should not judge people base on what they're wearing, that's pure PREJUDICE. JiSub does nothing wrong, we should not judge him by what he's wearing.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and if one writes Jisub let it be words of encouragement. The least he needs to hear is about some pant leg being rolled up and gangsta culture, this man has a lot more pressure to think about then that.

Guest sohapilee

As for me, I don't like the 'gangster look', but when it comes to Jisub, anything he wears and do pleases my eyes.

He's perfect as himself. Since I've seen him wearing those clothes, hear him singing his song, I learned to love songs with those kind of beat.

I'd like him to be himself, and I don't really care what he wears. He's gorgeous and glorious even if he wears nothing. I'm quite sure of it. He's the type of person that will make rags look super expensive just by wearing it. Perfection.

Guest Leena651

WHOA... OMGosh... It's not my place to stick my nose in this HOT ISSUE, but I have to DEFEND Jisub ;)

I don't personally know Jisub, but as a long time fan. I know he loves HIP-HOP Music & Culture. If you look at the History of Hip-Hop Culture... It's not about the CONTENT but of the ART. This culture speaks of many forms and ways of life for those who are unfortunate and in Jisub's case, he relates to it. The way he dresses or how he compose his fashion is his to say and not for us to judge. Fashion and Style is a form of ART and if everyone thinks that by having one leg of your pants up is a sign of a gangster then wearing caps, neck chains and Name Brands like Addias goes with the stereotypes.

Hip-Hop is an Urban Wear and it comes with many different form of styles... One leg of the pants is an ART FORM of Hip-Hop STYLE . It's a most popular look among the Hip-Hop Dancers and Bboys...

Like seen here...

OneLegUp_1.jpg

OneLegUp_2.jpg

OneLegUp_3.jpg

OneLegUp_4.jpg

I totally understand where some of the concerns are coming from...

But I agree with Vudoolady.

Writing a letter to 51K is way too much to make this a big deal.

We all know that Jisub is one of Korea's FASHION ICON.

We need to RESPECT that title.

-Just my 2 cents-

Leena :)

image credit as tagged/google

WHOA... OMGosh... It's not my place to stick my nose in this

Did you bother to read and try to comprehend ANYTHING?

You're the one making a big deal. GOOD GRIEF. No one said they are writing 51K!!!!!!

Guest Leena651

Did you bother to read and try to comprehend ANYTHING?

Hahaha :D

No, I didn't read nor need 2...

I understand the culture and your reasons to why this came about...

I much rather move on to better talks of Jisub...

ROAD NUMBER #1!!!

Can't wait 2 see it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest vudoolady

You're the one making a big deal. GOOD GRIEF. No one said they are writing 51K!!!!!!

He he he, yes I'm the one making big deal

The cm above is actually for myself :P

@hmonggirl

Didn't even know that pull-up pants already popular in the mass fashion,

it's about time I pull up my pant too :lol:

Thx for interesting info!!

Just found some HQ caps of the latest trailer of Road

Jisub's lips are yummy yummyyyyy :wub:

roadno1_006.jpg

roadno1_015.jpg

more caps in Road No.1 thread ---> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0#entry15997321

*Wave* to all Jisub's Lovers!!!

Guest mizzle23

He he he, yes I'm the one making big deal

The cm above is actually for myself :P

Vudoolady-shi..... .. may be you have fun in here?.... aha? :P

I have read your comment about JiSub fashion style...... I'm agree with u ^^

It's so funny and cute seeing Jisub trying to look tough while knowing he's actually very shy

And........ about caps of trailer ...

our Mr.So is so cute... do ya think so?...... hahahaha

he's doing like he's just 18 years old ..... so teen-age ^^

i can't image before...

Love him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, been away for sometime from this peaceful thread

thanx so much gals for the updates, pix, news, vids & articles ^^ love the pix with the puppies, so lovely ^^ the last trailer for RN1 makes the drama promising, not much time left till the press conference & the airing ^^

wish we can stay calm, no need to fight with eachother, we're here because we love & respect So Ji Sub as an actor & as a person...please let's stop this "discussion" about HH & what it means..let's respect eachother's opinions .. i dont see any need to send a letter to 51k about this matter, it will just hurt the person we all care for..we're from different countries, cultures, beliefs, we need to respect all opinions & move on.

we dont want the mods to close the thread for such thing.

so, let's go back to So Ji Sub, im sharing June's calendars from 3asian, i personnaly adore the pic dear Curara choose :P

201006.jpg

201006s.jpg

waves to saturn, dearest coco, my chingu & all the lovely Jisub fans out there ^^ & oups i forgot to say welcome to all the 'newbies' amongst us ^^

Guest ledpelaro

Hi to all Jisub lovers!

Hehehe, I've been reading the thread and found something interesting….@Koreals love I respect all your comments, because you just commenting on jisub's fashion and I don't mind it…cuz everyone is entitled to its own opinions and views. If you find it disappointing…so it is disappointing as it is, because it is your analysis and it is what you stand for. And as Jisub fan I accept your comments as a compliment because you notice everything in him, his fashion and the way he used to imitates the white/black people as you've said, anyway it is because he is living in the entertainment world where they need to express themselves on what's in and what's hip and most of the celebrities doing this, and paparazzi's eyes will never leave them alone and comment whenever they feel like,“so this is nothing new, anyway thank you and your always welcome giving your own judgment and outlook.

And I would like to add a comment that we are now in the 21st century and expressing your style is just some kind of a fashion and art and great number of people is accepting it nowadays, and as what vudoolady said earlier it is his choice and his freedom and for me it is not a big deal as long as jisub is not into drugs or any negative vices it doesnt shake my stand and my admiration to him as his fan.

Hello guys, thanks for all the pictures, clips, news and nice and interesting conversation. So what's new now cuz I didn't open any forum to update myself on what's happening to jisub's road number 1.

@Haiyqgin, nice pics and very lucky fans to see jisub's in person, ermmm I wish I was there.

Hi to all chingus! Dany, Coconut milk, Vudoolady, Sonicklism, Woundedheart, Saturn, Willinette, Forevergirl, Tanio, Haiyqgin and Koreals love and to all Jisub fans! Have a nice Thursday to all!

Guest khin myint

Just found some HQ caps of the latest trailer of Road

Jisub's lips are yummy yummyyyyy :wub:

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/v...roadno1_006.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Very YUMMY dear vuloolady :rolleyes::rolleyes:

so, let's go back to So Ji Sub, im sharing June's calendars from 3asian, i personnaly adore the pic dear Curara choose :P

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5620/201006.jpg

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/4466/201006s.jpg

June's is even more yummy my chingu :D

*wave* to all jisub fans...

Guest inezjang

annyeonghaseyo!!..i want to give my big hugs to everyone in this wonderful thread...

*HUGZZZ!!* ..

thanks Woundeheart, Coco, vudoolady, everyone!! for sharing JiSub's awesome pics..

Let's keep our love for JiSub..ALIVE!!! :) JiSub babe, half-pants, full pants, no pants(love this part.. :P )..you're just gorgeous..i cant think of anything else... :rolleyes: ..

Road Numer One...! ajaj-aja fighting!!

Guest haiyingqin

The Chinese version of Esquire May

de42508ff2769ad2f01f369f.jpg

1c312fef292b450aacafd59f.jpg

e50935437a6adf2f73f05d9e.jpg

c4ccd12a8d7e1e045343c19f.jpg

38766_201005181608454NDsb.jpg

FM:http://www.hiesquire.com/?action-viewnews-itemid-3859