** dwnld sendspace

http://upic.me/i/ug/cocogif.gif

<< credit as tag :D >>

Hi willenette ... not sure his word ... i think smething abt ... :wacko::wacko:

hello

am So Ji Sub plays the role of Lee Jang Woo from Road No.1

I'll do my best ; for ur interest and support

thank you...

Thanx my dear Coco for sharing the gif and translation.

he looks really handsome in his uniform. :D

Guest liula540

GIRLS!!!!!!!! If you want to experience something truly wonderful, I advise this to you (if you can do it):

Go to i-Tunes and search for a song called "Tango to Evora" by Loreena McKennitt. Purchase this song. It only costs 99 cents. After the song is downloaded, go to the link of the new music video with Ji Sub (above). Start the video (with sound muted) at the exact same time as Tango to Evora begins to play (video and song MUST begin together). Now, watch the video with Tango to Evora playing. You will LOVE LOVE LOVE the effect!! I promise! Do it and come back and tell me how it was. :D:D:D

P.S. Tango to Evora has no words. The effect of the song with the video is amazing.

Aloha KorealsLove, Yes, Iove it. I found the effect -- haunting and lonely as well as the sadness of lost and betrayal. Thank you-it was fabulous!

coco dearest thanx for the updates, pix & vid ^^ not much time left for Road Number One airing *joyful*

on the 20th, some lucky fans from Baidu went to Road Number One shooting & met SJS, if u want to see what happened, you can go to totallysojisub ^^

So Ji Sub Interview for Road No. 1

April 26, 2010

by dw4p blog

So Ji Sub interview after jump:

Q: You’re the lead for a program celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Korean War. When you received the call to be in the drama, how did you feel and what made you accept the role?

I did feel a little anxious taking on a huge project that would portray the pain of the war and the [country's] history. But I really enjoyed reading the script, down to the last sentence of all 16 episodes. And on a personal level, it was a new genre for me and I thought it would be difficult to receive a project like this in the future. As we continued filming, I became more confident each day that I made the right decision. I’m enjoying the experience even though it’s physically tiring.

Q: Recent dramas have a tendency to favor soft male characters, while you’re known to play strong male characters. Lee Jang Woo has been described as someone who deals with the various difficulties of life in a myriad of ways. What kind of a character is he?

Lee Jang Woo is someone who accepts the yoke of a person’s life, but is able to develop a path for himself at the same time. Due to the Korean War, he has to experience a heartbreaking love and needs to use all his might to withstand the difficulties of the war. He’s a devoted man who deals with life and death in battle, while agonizing over his love and his friendship.

Q: Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers, Full Metal Jacket, Thin Red Line, Taegeukgi have all received acclaim as war dramas. Are there any stories or characters that have left a strong impression on you?

I haven’t seen all of these project but I’m sure that Lee Jang Woo from my current project will leave the most lasting impression on me. All of these projects were made to have the viewer experience war, but it doesn’t compare to actually being part of the filming and experiencing it personally. And Lee Jang Woo is a character that I want to keep in my heart for a long time.

Q: Young people from this generation see war as something from a far away land. In that sense, the drama about the 6.25 war is an important project. Have you spoken with any elders or family members who experienced the war firsthand?

I wasn’t able to do that… but I was exposed to a lot of photos and research materials from the directors while preparing for the project. I was surprised to see such horrific scenes on our own soil 60 years ago. After seeing the pictures, I promised myself to do a better job on the project. Since a drama is a window into that era, I remember the staff working to perfect the march route between the north and south and paying close attention to the details of the military uniform.

Q: Being on set, it looked like even the staff suffered from the bitter cold. Wasn’t last winter so cold that it was difficult to be fully immersed in your acting? What was your secret to enduring the cold?

There’s nothing more I can add to, “It was really cold.” We tried to come up with lots of ideas to avoid the cold but there wasn’t much else to do except wait for the cold weather to end. There were times when I didn’t feel like my legs were my own.

Q: What did the two directors, Lee Jang Soo and Kim Jin Min, want from you?

Both directors said the same thing: Be true to your feelings at every moment. Since this isn’t something that a person actually experienced in real life, they stressed the importance of acting realistically and this was something I tried to do. They also said to show a different side, so much so that people would say, “So Ji Sub also had this side to him.” Personally, this is something that I selfishly want in my acting, so I always do projects with this in mind.

Q: People have said that you look good in uniform. As someone who enjoys fashion, were you satisfied with your appearance?

I’m not sure if I look good in uniform, but I now feel the most comfortable with it on. (Laughter) I’m always in uniform besides Sundays. I’ve even laughed to myself after thinking that regular clothes seem awkward and uncomfortable.

Q: What do you want to say to the viewers?

I thought about this for awhile. How to ask you to watch the program since it’s a great project. Thinking about the drama, Road No. 1, I’ve realized what a blessing it is for me to be a part of this project. I’m looking forward to meeting the viewers with such a warm and interesting drama. I want to share the blessing I’ve received with the viewers of the drama. Hope you’re looking forward to it. Thank you.

via Mydaily

Guest khin myint

Thanx my dear Coco for sharing the gif and translation.

he looks really handsome in his uniform. :D

I'm 100% agree with you haiyingqin :rolleyes:

uhhmmmm i guess 50% not sure dear . .. .

He is one amazing guy :rolleyes: thanks my dear coco for sharing!

April 26, 2010

I’m not sure if I look good in uniform, but I now feel the most comfortable with it on. (Laughter) I’m always in uniform besides Sundays. I’ve even laughed to myself after thinking that regular clothes seem awkward and uncomfortable.

How cute he is :huh: awkward and uncomfortable with regular clothes :) thanks my chingu for sharing! really can't wait to see it.

*wave* to all jisub fans...

April 26, 2010

by dw4p blog

So Ji Sub interview after jump:

Q: You’re the lead for a program celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Korean War. When you received the call to be in the drama, how did you feel and what made you accept the role?

I did feel a little anxious taking on a huge project that would portray the pain of the war and the [country's] history. But I really enjoyed reading the script, down to the last sentence of all 16 episodes. And on a personal level, it was a new genre for me and I thought it would be difficult to receive a project like this in the future. As we continued filming, I became more confident each day that I made the right decision. I’m enjoying the experience even though it’s physically tiring.

Q: People have said that you look good in uniform. As someone who enjoys fashion, were you satisfied with your appearance?

Q: What do you want to say to the viewers?

I thought about this for awhile. How to ask you to watch the program since it’s a great project. Thinking about the drama, Road No. 1, I’ve realized what a blessing it is for me to be a part of this project. I’m looking forward to meeting the viewers with such a warm and interesting drama. I want to share the blessing I’ve received with the viewers of the drama. Hope you’re looking forward to it. Thank you.

via Mydaily

Hi Woundedheart, thanks for sharing here the translation of this interview. Does it mean he has shoot schedules daily except Sundays that's why he's not in-uniform during this day. Gosh, this must be a hectic sched for him. Looking forward to see this drama. :D

WH , Huge Thanks for article and all Translte dearest ... Lucky lucky fan n amazing moment : envious mode :P

forwards xx to end of June for Road No.1 onair

btw ... i combinded clip that share by Baidu fans ; from Road No.1 Shooting @ Bucheon Fantastic Studio April 21 - 24

<< all credit to orgnl clip @ baidu fans

:) >>

SoJisub @ Road No.1 makin - fan cam from baidu -->

** download mediafire

b3uy2vert.jpg

Guest inezjang

thanks Woundedheart for the interesting interview article and Coco for the wonderful caps!

JiSub in his uniform is so outstanding from the crowd as always! :rolleyes:

SJS lost weight ? I see that right ?

Anyway THANK YOU ALL FOR PICS AND VIDS , FOR INTERVIEW , AND ALL .

Good to have so many information every day .

Woundedheart - thx for translation :)

Wave to all , coco , WD , willenette , , khin , sonicklism , inezjang , liula540 , korealslover , haiyingqin !

Smilling goodbye - sad and interesting music video . At least he doesn't die :rolleyes:

Dahee from JSA posted this and with credid to her i'll repost for you - the article says all about this MV. * many thanks *

April 2010 MV.

Starring:

So Ji Sub

Park Han Byul

Song: "Smiling Goodbye" by Soya N Sun

To watch it - already all of you know where . Thanks to posts above .

It's been revealed that So Ji Sub is starring in the music video for a new duo called Soya N Sun (that's a rather wild guess as to how you would spell it in English), for their debut song titled "Smiling Goodbye". He filmed the music video in Paju quite a while back, but it was all kept rather hush-hush (despite a clip being uploaded on YouTube a few weeks back, causing a lot of speculation as to what, exactly, he was filming for). The teaser for the music video will be released online on the 21st. Soya N Sun is a duo made up of a female singer and a male rapper.

Park Han Byul Plays So Ji Sub's Ex

Another still from the upcoming music video for the newbie duo Soya N Sun's debut song "Smiling Goodbye" has been released. And it reveals that the woman playing So Ji Sub's ex-girlfriend in the MV is none other than actress Park Han Byul (who is currently in the SBS drama Oh! My Lady). The still above captures a scene in the MV when the two ex-lovers meet each other by chance on the street.

The two actors filmed the scene while suffering from extreme cold in the city of Paju in Kyunggi Province a while back. Watching their acting, the entire staff reportedly applauded for them. The teaser for the music video is set to be released on the 21st.

TIDBITS:

-Jisub decided to star in the MV because the producer of the song is Lee Hyun Do, a former member of the old K-pop duo Deux. The reason Jisub decided to apply to be a model of Storm years ago was because the ad had promised that the models picked would get to model with Deux's Kim Sung Jae. Unfortunately, Kim Sung Jae passed away suddenly, and Jisub ended up being the main model of Storm, together with Song Seung Hun. This modelling job in Storm ended up being Jisub's debut in the entertainment industry. So for Jisub, Deux has a special meaning, and he agreed to star in the MV immediately once he heard that Lee Hyun Do was the producer.

-The female singer of Soya N Sun is also Kim Jong Kook's niece. The first MV that Jisub ever starred in was K-pop duo Turbo's "Goodbye Yesterday" (Kim Jong Kook is a former member of Turbo).

willenette yes dear he's got a hectic schedule, they must finish shooting the drama before it airs, im glad it's not been airing in the same time for it'll be much more hectic for him, i still have in mind what he went through while shootin C&A ...

coco dearest glad u could read the fanaccounts, arent they lucky fans?? im so envious but happy for them, maybe one day we'll be in their shoes?? *dreaming*

thanx dearest for Giordano, RN1 Video & Vonin pix *hug*

dany28 thnx for the info from JSA , thanx to dear Dahee as well ^^

Video : Road Number One Poster shooting

credit lyceum51@youtube

DL :

Here

Mays' calendars from Curara @3asian

d53633ce066cb104f8dc619.jpg

a884cf558547de263a29358.jpg

wave to saturn, my chingu, inez & all jisub fans out there ^^

Guest ledpelaro

Huhuhu guys i am facing technical and connection error now a days, seems i have a lots of backlog to read from this thread and as well as to watch i have seen many links to open. The Popseoul officially announce the Road #1 drama and out the poster. I think it was a week ago, since i am having a connection error i cannot upload the link....sigh.

Regards to all and wave to SJS fans.

Guest sojisupshi

WOW!! DANY28 , THANK'S SOOOO MUCH FOR SHARING THE ARTWORK CLIP, THAT REALLY WAS A LABOR OF LOVE. GOOD JOB! SSSOOO JJJIIII SSSUUUBBB 4EVER!!!

@ Ledperaldo - i had so many weeks connection error - i now how it is B)

@ Woundedheart - i made so little thing along with you guys .

@ sojisupshi - glad you like my video .

My tv channel from home ( Romania ) had ruled the thrid korean drama . Monday will be the final episod of Queen Seon Deok .. Now , i wonder what will airing next . About QSD - it was wierd to wait for every one episode a day ( skeeping Saturday and Sunday ) , i didn't had patience until Monday , so i watched the final last night :)

I want so badly to watch a korean drama with Jisub on the tv - a chance to more Romanian meet him .

FOR ALL ! HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY !