少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^ omg!! thanks both of u!!! :D:D *hugs tight*

mizzqtpnai, I cant watch the other two since I am not in your friend list :) lol they always use perfect for you for the logo song. <3<3<3the other guests were moving their heads to the beat. lol

amazing live although it was quite noisy at first. they sounded like the cd version. <3<3<3

edit: jaeny, lol yeah.. u got me thinking there. yup! taeyeon the female teukie. lol hogs the camera and does imitations lol and one of the most hyper ones. definitely the right choice as the leader. lol

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest krazyxdreamer

mizzqtpnai its on private :(

anywhoo, there ses performance was good. i heard there live for into the new world and they were good even though they missed some members.

Guest jaeners

chunji cliplol the way yoona introduced herself is like ryeowook she kinda stressed the "ibnida".. hyoyeon introduced herself as "snsd cutie" lol@sunny!! the girls are sooo cute!

chunji clip 2

ITW lipsynch

more hyper compared to when they were on sukira

credit:frostsg

jaeny, lol yuri is like the female version of kangin. i think she's the goofiest even when she's on her own in front of the camera. haha i wonder who'll be among them to be hogging the camera most. :D

Lol yes, I know. It just came out wrong and I couldn't edit my post since I kept getting disconnected from the internet. x_x Now you're making me wonder who'll be hogging the camera most too. XD I somehow get the feeling Tae Yeon will be the female version of Teuk. Hahaha.

Also, thanks for the Chunji clips. :D

Guest love4dbsk&suju

im glad TaeYeon is the leader.

some1 mention a couple of pages bk about how Soohyeon was like Changmin in DBSK

n i couldnt agree more!

strong voices, cute baby face and quietest of d bunch.

although she should bring her character out more.

i cant wait until XMAS, SNSD officialy in a SM town MV or album

but they may not necessarily get a song, Jang Ri In didnt in d summer 07 album

and appearing on variety shows?! even more xcited. will d leader rlly appear first?

i reckon d most outgoing or wel known of group. some1 who shows herself

poss Yuri or Jessica or Yoonah?

Guest uknowyunho

Thanks for the links mizzqtpnai & krazyxdreamer.

edit`--

WAHH, just finished watching the clips. They're good. ^^ :)

*claps*

Guest Yumi -

dang these girls did great.

i'm so impressed with their singing, it's amazing. XD

<33

thanks for sharing the youtube links mizzqtpnai

Guest night.star

Just finish watching their perf on Music Bank

It better than whe they was on Music Core

They improving!

TaeYeon voice is so powerful, I like her more nd more

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do anyone noe where I can dowload their other songs, cuz I want to put it in my Ipod, I onli have Into the World

Guest Alexiel

As for the bday project, fjghkf the only thing I'm wondering is where and how can we send it to the girls and make sure they get it? 0: I'd be glad to help organize the bday projects and stuff though. ^^ And yeah zjkdfghxdjkh christmas, I can't wait for the SM Winter Album as well. Hopefully SM will have new songs and not do a remake album like this summer's album. 0: I wanna hear SNSD yo! <3

Sadly, it's already been implied on the SM site that their winter album will also be a remake album. =_=

Guest night.star

im glad TaeYeon is the leader.

some1 mention a couple of pages bk about how Soohyeon was like Changmin in DBSK

n i couldnt agree more!

strong voices, cute baby face and quietest of d bunch.

although she should bring her character out more.

i cant wait until XMAS, SNSD officialy in a SM town MV or album

but they may not necessarily get a song, Jang Ri In didnt in d summer 07 album

and appearing on variety shows?! even more xcited. will d leader rlly appear first?

i reckon d most outgoing or wel known of group. some1 who shows herself

poss Yuri or Jessica or Yoonah?

I cant wait until they appear in Sm Town album either, yup they might not get a song, but still cant wait

I think the leader might be first, but if YoonA appear first, it doesnt suprise me

------------------------------------------

Two day ago, when I was watching a cf by heechul nd kagin in it, i saw YoonA in it too, she at the end of the cf

But it might not be her again

Anyway the link:http://youtube.com/watch?v=3253twYQEgU

thanks mizzqtpnai! :D

I love the ITNW live its perfect which of course its more perfect when all 9 members are there but not so much with their ses cover. They sounded alright but sica was singing a little bit higher than every one else at the beginning so it doesnt sound nice enough imo.

Hey guys.

First time posting here.

I was really looking forward to their debut.

I love their titlesong. And their dance moves are soo cute!

I want to learn it. ^^

Currently listening to them on Sukira again.

They're so delightful.

I'll start contributing too.

Girl Power! <3

Guest xdaisiesx3

This is so random, but I just had to say this.

I was rewatching the Go To School episodes and looking through old pictures, and I noticed that Jessica is VERY social. She knows everyone I'd like to know, haha. She seems like a cool girl, or else why would everyone take pictures with her? Lols. She's friends with Boa, Lee Yeonhee, Go Ara, SuJu, DBSK, etc etc etc. She's friends with Park MinYoung from HighKick too. I'm so jealoussss!

Seriously, this girl has the looks, skills, and the personality - holy crap, I'm so jealous T^T

edit// Wow, thanks for the YT links of the radio performances! The girls sounded great. Tiffany impressed me with her adlibs as well! & the Jessica-TaeYeon harmonizing parts were love love love :wub: I'm growing to love SeoHyun's voice a lot & Jessica too. Her voice sounds so pretty to me :D Maybe it's because I'm being biased, but really, it sounds so pretty.

Guest inspired04

thanks for the radio clips! they sound great:)

i just watched their two live performances..they sounded so much better in the 2nd one (music bank)

Guest Pink Cherry

Sadly, it's already been implied on the SM site that their winter album will also be a remake album. =_=

wahh T.T really? another remake album?? I'm so disappointed T.T

SM is disappointing me a lot lately :tears:

thanks for the links of FM Inkigayo!

Jessica is always like controling everything haha

she said to Seohyun to put her mic further

Guest smile-jw

Oh dear, What is SM doing?? X_X

Oh well...

Ill sing along to the lyrics i know. haha.

About B-Day Projects...

Is is possible to mail it to Chunji?

Instead of the SM building?

Yup Jessica seems really social among the rest of the members. XD

topped a page :x

Nothing to share.

sorry.

Guest kangxbyul

I saw Stephanie (Tiffany) a few years ago at LA at a hotel because this girl I know is friends with her and I went with her but I didn't know who she was. I didn't have a very good first impression of her but I can't judge her because I don't know her. She just looked at me and hugged the girl I knew. She looked very americanized(?) Haha I don't know but yeah. Anyway, Tae Yeon kind of reminds me of Boa.

Archived