少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest aya_Cute

aya_Cute: Maybe she tired, cuz when they filming the mv, they have rest nd blah blah

Yay!!This is my 3th times topping a page!

^^ hello Sandy...

hmmm i think Hyo Yeon's little bit shy doing that dance in front of audience...

n she made it more simple, or maybe its to difficult... when u making a MV she can take it many times

but in performance she can only doing it once^^

Sam

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xdaisiesx3

I love these girlssss <3

Yes they do have talent! I can't believe I used to disagree with the idea of "Super Girls". (BUT I did not bash)

I thought that their performance was very impressive. I actually heard a quavering of their voices in the first half of it, too, which just confirms that they were all very very nervous. I thought SeoHyun was great, considering she's the maknae and that she's very underrated. & of course, Jessica & TaeYeon were awesome (like everyone has been saying) :D

I just finished watching Go To School episode 3. It was so good! I'm loving these girls more and more :) SooYoung was so cute, the way she was crying, and I loved how everyone else started tearing up after that. I want to watch the next episode baddddlyyyy! I'm sure it was TaeYeon being hugged by Minwoo, & Shinhwa's in it, & so is FTTS :) Gah I can't wait! :D

Guest smile-jw

I dont really get why people said they expected more either.

If you realize, that dance is a really....jumpy(couldnt think of right word. o_o; )

So of course it would be very hard to sing live.

If they sang up to all your expectations, later they would be accused to "lipsyncing". -__-;

Anyway, can someone tell me how to watch Chunji?

Like where.

I havent figure out yet. haha....

MINYOUNG MOMENT.(chunji moment, whatever you want to call it.) I Love You~

Im sorry. :ph34r:

I love these girlssss <3

Yes they do have talent! I can't believe I used to disagree with the idea of "Super Girls". (BUT I did not bash)

I thought that their performance was very impressive. I actually heard a quavering of their voices in the first half of it, too, which just confirms that they were all very very nervous. I thought SeoHyun was great, considering she's the maknae and that she's very underrated. & of course, Jessica & TaeYeon were awesome (like everyone has been saying) :D

I just finished watching Go To School episode 3. It was so good! I'm loving these girls more and more :) SooYoung was so cute, the way she was crying, and I loved how everyone else started tearing up after that. I want to watch the next episode baddddlyyyy! I'm sure it was TaeYeon being hugged by Minwoo, & Shinhwa's in it, & so is FTTS :) Gah I can't wait! :D

me too!! I cant wait till friday (thats when it airs right?) and when someone upload the subbed episode on YT/veoh.

the girls are soo addictive. haha. I dont think I've been totally obsessing over a girl group before (except seul gi).

They are all so adorable all of them are my faves now. lol. I'm warming up to jessica, soo young, sunny and seohyun.

ahh their music bank performance is today!! I cant wait :D

i dont know how much more you can expect from these girls with their live perf.

they lived up to my expectations, and they over passed it too.

and its a good sign that the girls are nervous, it shows that this means alot to them and they all really want to do well for the group and themselves.

Guest jaeners

If you realize, that dance is a really....jumpy(couldnt think of right word. o_o; )

If they sang up to all your expectations, later they would be accused to "lipsyncing". -__-;

I think a lot of people expected more from them bc these girls trained up to 7 years, well, SOME of them did, but yeah, I think it's the fact that they've been training for a very long time so they expect these girls to be good no matter what.

I don't get it either when people say they "expected more" from the girls. Like seriously, the girls gave it their best and this IS their first live performance. Don't be so harsh on them (not really "harsh", but I couldn't find the word so yeah T_T), you know? They'll improve later on. Give them some time. Just bc they've been training for a long time doesn't mean they SHOULD be perfect in everything.

But anyway, it's their opinion and we shouldn't be bothered by it. As long as some of us like their live performance, then that's all that should matter, right? ^^;;

Guest s0y0un*

im in love with this group!! ah hahaa

their live was gooood considering the dance and the fact that they were practically jumping around the whole time

all of them are talented.. cant wait to see what else their gonna do in the future<33

Guest agnes.

i'm the opposite. i was actually expecting less, lol.

i dunno. it was their first time performing live so i didn't expect them to do all that well.

so i was impressed with their performance. :)

Guest j o y spill!&;

Anyway, can someone tell me how to watch Chunji?

Like where.

I havent figure out yet. haha....

MINYOUNG MOMENT.(chunji moment, whatever you want to call it.) I Love You~

Im sorry. :ph34r:

HOMG. That was the cutest minyoung moment. Ever.

ANOTHER MINYOUNG MOMENT: Chunji thing, whatever xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grQCrKh2vKo

^^

I found it really boring; UNTIL 2:35-39. It was adorableee.

But Sungmin ruined by looking away x).

Pwahah xD.

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW this thread Moving soooo FAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSTTT!!!!

Well like I said b4 This is their 1st time Live perf sooo they still could improve themselves tho

TaeYeon No doubt she's the SINGER in the group

Tiff she just need more practice but she sounds okay tho,bout her out of breath well she got more dance part than singing

but then when it comes to her part the lines quite long >.< she need to practice controlling her breath that's all

she need more lines PLEASE!!!!!!

Jess hahaha she's quite good,never expected it b4 >.<;

SeoHyun also sounds great

They need MORE LIVE PERF!!!!!

OOOW "SNSD Going to skool" ep 3 I think one of the most Funniest moment when TaeRi/YuTae/else couple hahaha saying "Ba~~Leeee~~~Rinaaaa" hahahaha

XD XD XD XD

WOW!!

Not so bad their LIVE...Some of them sound great...

I understand because they sang LIVE while singing...it was quite tired

I hope they can just rest on their own part by not dance..it should be more great...

I love Tae Yeon voice....

Seo Hyun the maknae so great she just lost a little breathe!!

Jessice really deserved for her trained time...she did it!!

Yuri high note was awesome but she ruined a bit the tone...still great with her powerful voice!

Tiffany managed to control her breathe at the end she sound great...I want to hear more from her..I know her voice was awesome.

Sunny as cute as usual...she also almost lost her breathe.

Yoon AH great with Soo Young part...so cute...she really know how to control her voice while singing...she dance only a little bit while singing and made her sing it smoothly...

Soo Young was great with Hyo Yeon...I just noticed that Hyo Yeon voice was cute...I want to hear more from Soo Young...

They cut Tae Yeon part after YoonAh and let YoonA sing Soo Young part while Soo Young sing with Hyo Yeon

Seo Hyun next part great...Jessica I like her more now...she can sing LIVE properly...Tae Yeon..she had a lot of fan...haha

Tae Yeon and Jessica high note..AWESOME!!

Nothing, overall was so good for first time.

Will waited for their next LIVE performance!!

Yeah I thought sooo too hahaha

It's quite good for the 1st Live perf tho

they just need to practice Live more

and SM need to make them sing Live aither in Inkigayo or Mnet

coz if not they will only perf Live at 2 music station KBS en MBC >.<

hmm anyone kno where I can find school of rock episode 2 with eng subs? ty!

here find it here http://ambition.cjb.net

Guest smile-jw

i'm the opposite. i was actually expecting less, lol.

i dunno. it was their first time performing live so i didn't expect to do all that well.

so i was impressed with their performance. :)

Ahha. XD

I think they did very well actually.

I expected less as well~

hah.

HOMG. That was the cutest minyoung moment. Ever.

ANOTHER MINYOUNG MOMENT: Chunji thing, whatever xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grQCrKh2vKo

haha that was so cute~

XDD

I have another...

MINYOUNG MOMENT.Them dancing around~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyIll1GvQmU

In the beginning sungmin pushed her back and shes all "WTF" face XD

And at the end they were so cute pushing the mics.

They look like a...fighting couple. :ph34r: haha...no killing me here. *_*

I DL'ed the second episode with subs..

haha. Donghaes all "Jessica is always so energetic"

And then Jessica comes out and says "Annyounghasaeyo..." very calmly and they are just staring at each other like :mellow: for a second. XD

Eunhyuks mocking HyoYeon was funny~

haha. Pretending to do the body waves~

Guest sassydork_.

They are wearing the green outfit today~

I can't hear them that clearly right now so I can't give comments yet :x

But I think they're more powerful here than yesterday..well that's just my opinion :x

I'll wait till it was out so I can listen very clearly xD

Guest blue_lttleangel

THEY ARE SINGING LIVE IN MUSIC BANK NOW~

HMMMM green oufit not bad..

i've been buffered awayyyy when most of them sing solo >.<

arggghhhs cldnt really noe how well they did

i nid to rewatchhhh >.<

Yeah, this performance definitely was more powerful than yesterday's, although i thought the MuCore performance was not bad ^^ I think Sunny and Tiffany sounded better in tonight's performance. I can't really comment on the dancing since the player played showed a black screen most of the time. lol. Taeyeon, Jessica, and Seohyun sounded good. Can't wait to watch it again~

Guest agnes.

MUSIC BANK PERF

i haven't watched it yet coz the player they're using won't work for me.

but according to the subject, this is probably it. :x if it's not, let me know. xD;

Ahha. XD

I think they did very well actually.

I expected less as well~

haha. Donghaes all "Jessica is always so energetic"

And then Jessica comes out and says "Annyounghasaeyo..." very calmly and they are just staring at each other like :mellow: for a second. XD

Eunhyuks mocking HyoYeon was funny~

haha. Pretending to do the body waves~

hahah, good to know i'm not the only one who expected less. xD;

the scene with eunhae making fun of the girls was really cute. it shows that they're really close friends. <3

Yeah, this performance definitely was more powerful than yesterday's, although i thought the MuCore performance was not bad ^^ I think Sunny and Tiffany sounded better in tonight's performance. I can't really comment on the dancing since the player played showed a black screen most of the time. lol. Taeyeon, Jessica, and Seohyun sounded good. Can't wait to watch it again~

OOOOW good to know that Tiff and Sunny r much better here^^

No doubt bout TaeYeon hahahaha she's the Singing Queen here while HyoYeon is the Dancing Queen XD

Edit:

Im waiting for their debut on the chart but they're not in yet :huh:

Guest sassydork_.

070812 KBS 뮤직뱅크 - 소녀시대 - 다시 만난 세계

--edit

they're honestly better on this live than yesterday's :D

Their voices are more intact and powerful, they're not that breatheless. actually I didn't notice anyone being breatheless...maybe Sunny Yuri and Tiffany a bit but they manged it<3

Yoona and Seohyun almost cracked but they managed to control it xD

The dance was of course perfect once again<3

Jessica, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are the best on thier solos :)

LOL I realized I was full of criticisms yesterday and now I'm full of praises xD

Guest krazyxdreamer

OMG LOVE YOU MINJAE21

CANT WAIT TO WATCH!

edit.

ddude that performance was awesome. man i like this version then yesterdays on music cores because everyone got to sing and soo young was pretty. anywhoo i really hate the fact that tiffany is always in the back :( . in the inkigayo performance tiffany had like her own space when it came to her singing part and then everyone closed on her, but like in the recent performances on her part, their all infront of her. iono if that makes sense but yeah.

jessica did a great job and so did taeyeon&seohyun.

tiffany&sunny did much better.

hyoyeon was better today too.

yoona was okay.

THE PERFORMANCE ROCKED. this is my favorite one so far.

Guest agnes.

thank you may! :D i'll edit with comments, lol.

edit: this performance was much better than yesterday's. :D

but jessica messed up a tiny bit in the beginning.

tiffany forgot to transfer her mic to the other hand in the second part of the chorus, so her actions were off. ^^;

the singing was a lot better though, and they didn't cut off as much as they did in music core.

their voices really sound more mature when they sing live. it's less cutesy. xD

since i started a page, here are a few icons again. xD

snsd40.jpgsnsd41.jpgsnsd42.jpgsnsd45.jpg

snsd43.jpgsnsd46.jpgsnsd44.jpg

Guest Platinum

YOUTUBE LINK SOON!!!

i loved this perf, it was pretty good... their voices were good the dancing

and camera angles were great!i

loved how u can finally see the dance that they do when sooyoung sings

YOUTUBE : KBS MUSIC BANK LIVE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WloS-cogJ0

i just uploaded it like 20 seconds ago... so if it doesnt work... it should be fine by 10:26 or 27

Archived