少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest j o y spill!&;

This tread is moving crazy fast O_O.

Btw my fren just watch Arirang he said that in that news sum ppl said SNSD is B**** and Special surgery and saying that debutin SNSD is a VERY BIG MISTAKES, esp Jessica

and all bcoz of the rumor between them and the boys, SO NOT FAIR!!!!!

I HATE THOSE "ANTIS" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Isak on Arirang?

I forgot what for but I don't think Arirang would say that since Isak and SNSD are from the same company right :x.

Plus Arirang is really professinal isn't it?

Eh. I don't know xD.

And just to say, Let's leave ALL Rumors out of this thread, about ANY girl of SNSD. If you want to find if a rumor is true, simply wait for OFFICAL news to come out. DO NOT believe everything you hear.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the members are so beautiful.

I think HyoYeon looks so similar to Song Hye Gyo. they could be sisters.

i'm so happy! i like their song into the world very much. they're all so talented.

ahaha! i always thought that too ^^

and i just realised who Seo hyun reminded me of, it was Dana from CSJH the Grace ^^

-

any group or artist with the balloon colour white? i think that should be their colour ^^

im finding them so addictive, i cant single out the reason why im obsessing over them, but i cant help it ahaha.

-

And to anyone who asks about Jess dating 5 guys from SuJu and DBSK i simply say to them: You really believe that Super Junior and DBSK (who are close friends) would date the same girl and show disrespect to their fellow members and friends by doing that? seriously.

Guest sassydork_.

^ H.O.T's balloon color is white

--edit

okay this post is so useless I'll just comment on the pic xD

I am totally incoherent at this moment....hi kyumin fic.

Is it just me or Yuri and Sunny are oddly close there XD okay just kidding :D

I notice that Taeyeon was dark on the pics too, blame whoever edited those out.

Guest agnes.

yay, they're wearing something new! hehe. ^^;

jessica's bangs.. -o- sorry, i just really don't like it on her. :x

but they all look pretty, especially yoona.

the pictures look over-edited though. xD;

hyukkie, 'super shi dae' lol I like the sound of it. haha.. :P I'm also excited for their special stage.

im finding them so addictive, i cant single out the reason why im obsessing over them, but i cant help it ahaha.

And to anyone who asks about Jess dating 5 guys from SuJu and DBSK i simply say to them: You really believe that Super Junior and DBSK (who are close friends) would date the same girl and show disrespect to their fellow members and friends by doing that? seriously.

yeah! I am addicted to them too! (sometimes enough to be upset when ppl are dissing them) haha. their single is on repeat at the moment especially perfect for you. I still cant differentiate their voices though although I can easily recognize their faces with their names. I like your reply to whoever asked about the rumour. I think its common sense for very close friends to not go for their ex. Even if by working under the same company means that they'll see ech other often I am sure there are other pretty girls more than enough for the guys to choose from instead of going for the same person. I doubt they'll have the same taste.

btw, i feel like the thread perhaps could have a rule of not asking that question of whether the snsd girls went out with suju/dbsk and stuff and if its true whether they have plastic surgery and stuff. lol.

lolly88, thanks for the recent pictures!! :D

allhertears, yeah I'm not really keen with her bangs too!

all of them except tiffany have long hair. So you can easily single out tiffany and hyoyeon from afar. Perhaps its because of their dance routine so they let their hair loose most of the time but I'd like to see them with a pony tail on stage, braids or with different hairstyle instead of the usual let-it-loose with curled ends. something different or unique will be nice!

I notice snsd has been using green quite a lot, their poster case is green, for one of the performance they wore a green/white theme, and something was also green. There's a possibility of their balloons to be green/pearl green although I think pearl peach is more atttractive and perfect!

Guest sassydork_.

btw, i feel like the thread perhaps could have a rule of not asking that question of whether the snsd girls went out with suju/dbsk and stuff and if its true whether they have plastic surgery and stuff. lol.

I think the most applicable way is to ignore those persons asking questions so they will get the hint of not asking questions in this thread. I'm quite annoyed too at those people whose saying this and that and don't seem to shut up. (sorry if I sound mean) But seriously, let's just ignore them but if you can't and you're getting impatiently annoyed, PM those persons to stop asking. Just quite of a suggestion though :ph34r:

err..i don't think arirang will air something like that..

are you going to hate her because of that then?

This tread is moving crazy fast O_O.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Isak on Arirang?

I forgot what for but I don't think Arirang would say that since Isak and SNSD are from the same company right :x.

Plus Arirang is really professinal isn't it?

Eh. I don't know xD.

My friend who saw it on Arirang and tell me bout it, he even so sad when he saw the news

mmm it's only a news, Arirang not saying sumthing bad bout the gals >.<

ahaha! i always thought that too ^^

and i just realised who Seo hyun reminded me of, it was Dana from CSJH the Grace ^^

-

any group or artist with the balloon colour white? i think that should be their colour ^^

-

Nyaaaa hahaha ur not the only one Im sooo addicted to them too, want to find out everything bout them XD

Im sooo in love with their "Going to School" show hahaha

Can't wait to see their Live perf, and how their single Debut on the chart ^___^

well back then they were just trainee so there's possibilites tho,they didn't know that in the future (now) sum of them will share the same grup XD XD XD,well now after I see Jess I think it's okay if they used to have romance,it's natural they met almost everyday practicing together chemistry and love could come anytime anywhere to anyone

Guest haeaznboiyoung

Thanks for those pics! I'm sure everyone kinda sees Jessica resembles Sunye because of those bangs and the first pics shows it sooo much! If she wasn't grouped with the other SNSD girls I'd SWEAR that was Sunye lol, those bangs have got to go!

Ahhhh Taeyeon! What a cutie pie! :D

Guest Senorita_

lolly88 - Thankyou for the recent pics of the girls!

The girls look amazingly lovely! I'm loving their new style of clothes *tries stealing*

haha...i feel like snatching their wardrobe now! :P

Their smiles are very sweet and lovely! U know what???

I finally know ALL their names and i can distinguish them now!

haha only 3 days of memorising and just non-stop stare at their pictures

i finally know them! ^^ Yay!

Guest aya_Cute

is this SNSD threads?

but why so many other group mention in this thread :huh:

about the roumor ...just ignore it...

yeah i believe in them... they woldnt hurt their fans hearts :)

lolly88 thanks for that pics...

they so beautiful... :w00t:

^ sam as long as not bashing other grup it's actually okay

Haiiiissshhh Tiffany sooo cute >.< and Yeah Jessica could be Twin sister with Sunye hahaha

they do look alike

I found this on Suju's thread

SNSD on Kiss the Radio. talking about ryeowook and shindongs pink scooter

Closet SNSD Fan?

ET: This user has asked which Super Junior member has helped you debut the most and which Super Junior member has had the least interest in your debut. First of all, the one who's helped you the most-- 1, 2, 3!

SNSD: Kangin? Shindong? Heechul?

ET: Okay, we'll take that answer as a lot of members have helped you guys out. And the least interested-- 1, 2, 3!

SNSD: ...Ryeowook?

*laughter*

ET: Ryeowook sshi!

EH: Ryeowook, yes...

SNSD: ...Sorry...

EH: No, Ryeowook has this kind of tendency to look indifferent.

ET: Let me tell you about Ryeowook's other side. He only keeps listening to SNSD songs! I use a room with him, and he'll come to me and say, "Oh Hyung, SNSD's MV came out, they're so pretty, let's watch it together~" I told him that they're pretty and everything after watching, but even RIGHT before we went to Japan, he'll only listen to SNSD and sing SNSD songs!

SNSD: Is he going to be the 10th member after all this!

*laughter*

ET: So then I got mad at him. I said, "Ryeowook, you're a member whose strength is singing, this sort of song-- I like this song as well-- but you should be listening to other songs to improve your talent and deepen your strength as a singer." So Ryeowook replies, "Oh Hyung, I'm sorry~ but how can I help it if I like it?"

EH: As you can see, Ryeowook has a lot of concern!

Debuting Soon?

ET: Before you debuted, a lot of people will ask, Hey when are you guys debuting, and that sort of thing. What kind of response do you respond to that? Is there any sort of trick that you've learned along the way?

SNSD: Rather than there being a real big trick to it, we just have been responding with, "I'm not really sure.. we don't know, we're just currently working hard right now." If we just respond this way, people will just say, "Ahh~ I see.. so you really don't know" and we just will respond the same way. Up till about a month ago we said we didn't know when we were debuting.

EH: Wow, it's very different from what we do! We wouldn't have gotten into any group but we'll just keep saying, "I'll be debuting soon~" or "pretty soon now~"

ET: Wow, we're quite different...

Shindong's Pink Scooter

EH: I saw that Shindong's scooter was used in the music video as well!

TIFFANY: Ah, that! I saw it first and it was broken-- that's how it came out in the MV. So at first I was really disappointed. On the back-- and I really like the color pink! It's a pink scooter!! And on the back it has TIFFANY written on the back! I like it so much! But then, as soon as it was over, they took off the TIFFANY and put SHINDONG, Super Junior Shindong back on it. I asked them to give it to me, but they said no... They wouldn't even let me ride it.

ET: The truth is, that scooter is indeed very cute, but it doesn't go with Shindong at all!

TIFFANY: So I asked him to ride on the back of it and he said, "No, it's dangerous."

SNSD: Does Shindong really ride that thing around?

ET: Yeah, he rides it really well.

SNSD: Really? But it's pink!

ET: It surely doesn't match him at all.

EH: Actually, I asked him. Why did you make it pink?

TIFFANY: Give it to me!

EH: He replies, pink is the color of a pig!!

Guest agnes.

omg omg.

a clip of snsd singing live is up at bestiz.

clickie.

that is them.. right? haha. sorry if i mislead people. xD

okay i'm pretty sure it was them. they sounded good.

taeyeon's voice was strong and good. the rest sounded okay. :D don't kill me. xD;

i still have to listen to it again. ^^;

Guest aya_Cute

but edward Pop Up n Warn us if we tak about other group :P

hahaha they are so funny...

thank for the interview citra

hehe Jessica became twin sister wit SunYe :rolleyes: ... hehehe i this good...

never imagine that :)

Thanks for those pics! I'm sure everyone kinda sees Jessica resembles Sunye because of those bangs and the first pics shows it sooo much! If she wasn't grouped with the other SNSD girls I'd SWEAR that was Sunye lol, those bangs have got to go!

yeh..i thought that she looked alot like sunye too... ^^

and that interview is so funny..hehe

ryeowook..such a cutie..

and shindong..pink is the colour of a pig..haha

yeh..i thought that she looked alot like sunye too... ^^

and that interview is so funny..hehe

ryeowook..such a cutie..

and shindong..pink is the colour of a pig..haha

Guest luvcoke

haha

well to be honest, i used to dislike them too. when news on them debuting soon.

but well, i work with music before, really find their song addictive. lol.

they are really a bunch of talented girls. cute and sweet.

and i really think that the mnet documentary is a good prog to let pple noe abt them better.

good move, lee soo man HAHA

anyway

as long as u are an artist, there would cfm be antis.

guess they are all well prepared before debuting, so let's just dun get too "excited" over those bashing stuffs.

everyone has the right to choose not to like them, so ya.

ryeowook got teased as the number 1 SNSD fan right after that. haha

anyway, another url of english translation of into the new world lyrics?

i onli found perfect for you and beginning.

thanks in adv.

haha okie, i owned the page, not much stuffs to share on them

for those who understand chinese,

Girls, go to sch epi2, chi subbed ::

Part 1

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JxfXW6sosYw/

Part 2

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zbtN7SNo21g/

Archived