少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest mossy

cr:candyl2454

taeyeon and jessica coming back from rehearsal (i think?)

LOL the fan was calling taeyeon's name and Taeyeon just laughed dorkily at her! :lol:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

lol yah XD

Guys you should READ this FAN ACC!!!!!!!! BY Shortyyy126@SSF

I'll post the autographs up later. ^^

I separated my account into two sections... The Experience: the details of what happened and The Spazzing: my reactions to what happened. I know some people might not want to read about me spazzing my buttocks off, so yea, you can skip that if you wish. ^^

[05.08.09] The Morning

The experience//Taeyeon + Seohyun + Sooyoung: I went to the lobby and Jessica passed by me without me even noticing! My friends were all saying Hi to someone and I was wondering who the heck they were saying Hi to. Only after Jessica brushed past me did they tell me that it was her. So like ugh, I was uber upset lol. Anyway I met a few people who said that SNSD was eating at City Grill, so I waited with them for SNSD to come out. I sat there for a while and then saw Taeyeon and Sunny walk into City Grill. They had a little trouble getting in and were about to go back upstairs but their manager came out to get them. So we continued to wait, until Sooyoung and Seohyun came out. They headed for the gift shop and I tried asking for an autograph, but Sooyoung said "chaesunghamnida" and walked into the gift shop. Seohyun seemed like she wanted to give me an autograph, but since Sooyoung already walked away, she followed her. When they came out of the gift shop, I attempted to ask for an autograph again, but at a far distance. Sooyoung looked at me and waved for me to come over. But she said "no pictures" and I said "oh I know". While she signed, she asked what my name was and all that jazz. And then I said thank you before she left. Next I went to Seohyun for an autograph, she signed it and asked for my name as well. Again, I said thank you before she left.

The spazzing: So homfgggggg, sooyoung was really pretty up close rotfl. And like when she waved to me, my heart almost stopped. She wasn't that friendly, but I can understand why. I mean.... the breakfast probably sucked, that's why she was so grumpy... rotfl. Anyway, maknae's voice is so delicate. She was also very polite and innocent. ^^ I love these girls.

The experience//Hyoyeon + Yuri: After Sooyoung and Seohyun left for their hotel room, Hyoyeon came out and headed for the gift shop as well. I tried asking for an autograph again, but she nodded, smiled, and said "Hi". Apparently Yuri was already was already in the gift shop but we didn't see her go in. So later Yuri and Hyoyeon both came out together. I tried to ask Hyoyeon and Yuri for an autograph, but Hyoyeon power walked to the elevator. Yuri hesitated for a bit but decided to sign my album anyway. She asked for my name and I said "Vicky". She replied "B... and then?" and I responded... "It's 'V'". She looked apologetic afterwards and couldn't decide what to do for 2 seconds. Finally she crossed out the 'B' and wrote my name over again. After she signed it, I said "Yuri jjang!" and she said "thank you". Then I told her her English was very good and thanked her and she smiled, laughed, and said "thank you" again.

The spazzing: So Yuri was extremely nice! I love how she decided to stay behind and sign my album. And I also love how she kept saying thank you haha. But yea, wow she was also very pretty. Honestly, these girls do NOT need makeup to take pictures... but whatever floats their boat. Lol. I laughed when Hyoyeon said "hi" when I asked for an autograph.. haha. She's so cute. ^^

The experience//Sunny + Taeyeon: After Yuri and Hyoyeon was Sunny and Taeyeon's turn to come out from City Grill. I quickly walked up to them and asked for an autograph, but like Hyoyeon Taeyeon nodded to us power walked away. Sunny however stayed behind to sign my album. She didn't ask for my name but she was awfully nice. ^^ I said "Sunny jjang" before she left and she smiled and said "thank you". She was about to walk away but then she realized she still had my sharpie, so she turned to me and gave me back the sharpie. I said "oh... thank you!!" Lol.

The spazzing: So I didn't get to see Taeyeon's face that well cause she walked kind of fast. Lol. But ahh Sunny was so darn cute. I love how she made a cute noise like "ehh" when she was contemplating on whether or not to sign my album. Freaken adorable. ^^ The sharpie moment was great cause like... ahhhh her face was sooo pretty and adorable.

[05.08.10] The Afternoon

(Be back to edit... I'm hungry ^^)

The experience//Sooyoung + Hyoyeon + Yuri + Seohyun + Sunny: Later on the day, we saw the girls again. Sooyoung was walking alone at first. She went back into the gift shop to ask about some candles and then she came back out. I was saying hi to her and telling her to have fun but she didn't respond. A moment later, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, and Yuri came down and I greeted them. I said "Hi! Have fun today! I can't wait for tomorrow's show. Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby" and they started laughing and greeted back. They waved as well. The girls then got on the escalator and left. Sunny came down a while later and I said the same things to her.. "Hi, have fun" and all that jazz and she smiled nodded and left.

The spazzing: So like I love how responsive the girls were... minus Sooyoung, but I still love her haha. Seohyun and Hyoyeon kept nodding/bowing/or whatever you want to call it to us. Yuri was also very nice. She was the one who laughed at my 'Gees' lol. I was even more amazed by their beauty the second time around lol. They were all very skinny... cameras do not do them any justice sometimes. xP

The experience//Taeyeon + Chinchin: After I greeted Shinee when they arrived to the hotel, Taeyeon came down again. I asked her for an autograph once again because I couldn't get it before, but she had already stepped onto the escalator. She then looked at the escalator and back to me apologetically and finally decided to wave me over to go down with her. When we got downstairs, someone got to Taeyeon before I did (hi Jackie! ^^), but like Taeyeon signed the cover of her album because she was in a hurry. When Taeyeon got to me, she flipped to her page and signed her autograph. She said "I'm late, I'm in a hurry" as she did that. Yes, she said it in English. While she was signing I told her "Taeyeon chaego" and she laughed. Then I remembered that I had wanted to tell her something before I even left for LA. So I said "oh yea, Taeyeon, my life ood suck widout chu". She looked at me funny and said "huh?" and then I replied "from Chinchin!" and she was like "OH CHINCHIN!" and then I told her to have fun today and she giggled and said "thank you". And left from there.

The spazzing: First off all.... riding the escalator at the same time that Taeyeon was riding it was.... AMAJING! Rotfl. Her little smirk/smile while waving totally left me speechless. And homffggggggggd#%@#$#@^@#$@##$$!@#@^@#$ Taeyeon was like a bajillion times prettier in real life. Seriously, if you see her from 2 inches away, you would stop and ask yourself "is she real?" Lol. I am sooo not exaggerating this. (Okay maybe I am... just a little). But HOMFGGG she was so pretty, so skinny, so petite, and so very very bery bery nice. I almost fainted when she waved for me to follow her. I DID NOT expect her to do that, but she lived up to my expectations. ^^ And lord jesus God bruce almighty, her giggle after I told her to have fun today was.... the best moment of my life haha. Her blindingly white skin and porcelain skin was enough to melt any living creature's heart. It was sad to see her gorgeous self leave, but I had to let her go. T_T

(I'm still editing, had to post because of cute and lying Heidi.)

The experience// Yuri + Sooyoung + Seohyun + Hyoyeon + Taeyeon + Sunny: On the same day, I saw the girls coming down from their rooms again. They were heading out for rehearsals. Lynn showed Yuri Soy's fansign and Yuri threw her head back and laughed. After Yuri and Sooyoung left, comes Hyoyeon and Seohyun. I tried asking Seohyun for a picture, but she politely refused. After Seohyun and Hyoyeon came Sunny and Taeyeon. They just smiled and nodded at all the fans there. Their managers were there.. so the girls weren't that interactive. Last came Jessica... she was the only member that I have yet to see and it was really refreshing to finally see her. Unlike the other girls, she didn't power walk... rather she glided across the hallway. Lol. She smiled, waved to the fans, and even posed for a picture for one of the fans.

The spazzing: Seohyun was uber polite... seriously, this girl is like the most innocent thing alive. Even when she's rejecting me I feel sorry for HER. Lol. Her apologetic face was just not something I can hold a grudge against. Besides, I think our little Seohyun is afraid of her manager (well all of the girls are... since they're always like looking around to see if their managers are in sight, before providing fan service.) Jessica was so uberly gorjess... omgosh haha. She was tinyyyyy and extremely skinny. I swear her face is like.... fatless... not a single trace of meat on her cheeks. But gah, she was still so pretty. Lol. And needless to say, the rest of the girls were pretty as well. It's just I have to spazz more about Sica cause it was my first encounter with her.

[05.08.10] The Night

So like our group of 9 (Tim (I mentioned you first cause you're cool like that haha), Alex, Jonah, Jennie, Helga, Holly, Angela, Alena, and me) wanted to go eat after the SSF meetup, but ugh, I left my phone in the lobby so Alex had to drive back for me (sorry I wasted your gas lol). But on my way in, I saw Jessica signing stuff for fans. I was going to ask her for a signature, but her manager (cookie effing monster) pushed me away. I made eye contact with Jessica for two seconds before he pushed me though, and my gosh her eye bags were really dark. T_T Anyway, when the manager pushed me, I stumbled backwards onto someone and stepped on her foot by accident. I turned around only to find that it was Taeyeon! I quickly apologized to her but she didn't seem to mind. I think she was more concentrated on how to get out of that big mess. Lol.

The spazzing: So okay, although Jessica's eyebags were really dark, she was still extremely pretty! She wanted to sign more pictures but cookie effing man pushed her to move along. I mean pushing me is fine, but oh hells naw, you do not push ms. Jessica Jung. Lol. Anyway, I didn't realize until after I left the hotel that "HOLY EFFING MOTHER OF PEARL I WAS LEANING ON TAEYEON WHEN THE MANAGER PUSHED ME!" I know, I sound extremely creepy right now, but honestly... if you got to lean on Taeyeon, you would be spazzing too. The only thing I regret was stepping on her. Poor girl. T_T I hope she wasn't wearing flip flops lol, cause that would've hurt. :X

[05.09.10] The Morning and Afternoon

The experience//Yuri, Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon: They came down the first time to go outside and shop. They left the hotel one by one by Sooyoung first (she held hands with this random girl .. well random for me anyway), then Yuri power walked out the hotel. Next was Seohyun and Hyoyeon who left together. When they came back I asked Hyoyeon for an autograph and while the rest of the girls kept walking, Hyoyeon stayed behind to sign for me. She was holding two bags but she still decided to sign my album. I complimented her on how pretty she looked and she smiled at me and said "thank you". Then she left and went back up to their room. Not long after that, the girls came back down (I believed they just went upstairs to put down their stuff) to eat. They wanted to go to this Korean restaurant down in the hotel entrance but it was closed. Sooyoung was upset about it and pulled out her cellphone to call someone. The other three girls just stood around signing albums for fans. I got all of their autographs already so like I decided to just stare at them. After a while I decided to ask Seohyun if Yoona was here, but she gave a sad face and said "no". After all of that, the girls decided to go elsewhere to eat. Before they left, I called out "Soshified loves you!!" and Yuri smiled and said "I know" and they exited.

The spazzing: Omgahhhh okay first off, Sooyoung is absolutely hilarious with her grumpiness towards not being able to eat. She got extremely upset... I know it's not supposed to be funny, but I got a kick out of it knowing that she's the shikshin and all. But yea, because of that she wasn't very interactive with the fans. Again, totally understandable. Hyoyeon was soooooo nice! Omg... I believe the girls when they said that Hyoyeon has the purest heart next to Seohyun now... like seriously... this girl was just so nice about everything. She was also extremely funny because she had wanted to go into the kitchen since the restaurant was closed, including Seohyun. It was a funny scene because you can see Hyoyeon doing the hand gestures of running and then laughing about it. So effing cute I tell you. Lol. Maknae was also extremely cute when she said "no" to my question. She was sad that Yoona wasn't here as well. T_T And finally, gahhh Yuri! Haha. Her "I know" cracked me up. But hehe, I was glad that I said that. ^^ Gotta represent SSF! Lol.

The experience//Tiffany: So I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got to see Fany. She came in with two of her friends (I believe?) with a cup of Starbucks in one hand. I asked for an autograph, but like Taeyeon she had already gotten on the escalator. However she turned back to me and told me "I'll come back down later, sorry." And I replied "okay".

The spazzing: Alright, so that was a short encounter, but omfgggg Fany was soooo pretty and petite in real life. Lol. And she's also very outgoing. You can just tell by how she actually turned around to face me while she on the escalator and told me that she'd be back later (although that didn't exactly happen lol.) I was telling Tim that I trust Fany when she said she'd be back but..... well I'll be writing about that soon.

(Omgosh I am extremely tired... I will be back a third time to edit. Lol. Sorry, I practically wrote an essay with some details that some of you probably don't even care about. Lol. Check back later for an update! ^^)

She really MAKE ME WANT TO SEE TAEYEON IN REAL PERSON!!! HUWAAAAAAA

the gals seems so nice hahahaha

hope she will updated the fan acc and post the autographs later on ^^

Guest zahieyjunki

baboshi, thnx for the link!!

I think I've watched every of their performance in the beginning till the end! thnx~

I love how Hyoyeon scared Sica!! She scream "Hayaa"!! haha~ then she pushed her!! ROFL~

fallen*angel, thnx for the preview caps!!

Taeng looks scared in the next one!! I think someone dumped her..

Remember when Yoona said the new mini album will be out as soon as CM is over? That means around June and there is now more rumour that it will be June. It was posted by a respected samchon fan with connections so there's some credibility. Remember it's still rumour at this point.

Is it true?? I think the girls are busy with solo activities & shows etc.. and Yoona still not finishing from CM!!

and but if its tue then lucky us fans!! Mini again before full length album! I remembered they're gonna releasing lots of songs this year so might be! Mini in June/July & slightly that full album at September!!

SM, good idea man!! another busy year for them! and they said they're gonna have a concert after their album! IDK whether it's true or not but I've heard it somewhere!! and fan-meeting!

Lisha, thnx for all the caps from HB!!

zane, I second u that!! Rumors hopefully become true!! weeee~

But on this mid year they're gonna compete with lots of big stars that making a comeback & rookie! That is a tough fight dope!!

citra, thnx for the fan acc!! OMG! Envy her!~

Guest Lishathestain

thanks for the fanaccount k'citra ^^ lol i like long fanaccount! (even though it makes me jealous to no end :P)

Shortyyy126 posts here every now and then right? cuz i think her screen name is really familiar lol.

2ecgcck.jpg

w/ SHINee. you can see Hyo & Tae xP

img0776c.jpg

c;jesseHEARTSjoongie@soompi&omega@ssf.

^

lol yah XD

Guys you should READ this FAN ACC!!!!!!!! BY Shortyyy126@SSF

this is what shorty was talking about! lol... she's so funny! i was with the gang in the afternoon and it was so much fun! the girls were beautiful!

here a pix of Sica & lol.... shorty's favorite cookie effing monster! lol.... she's so funny!

2nk5kcj.jpg

ok this was meant to be a video, but i accidentally switched it to pix. >.< so shawthy!

2wlwu9h.jpg

Guest Econxp

one of the clearest fancam of taengoo's duet

im so proud of u taengoo lol

A video of So Nyeo Shi Dae TaeYeon singing a duet ‘A Goose’s Dream’ with singer Lee Jeok has become a topic amongst netizens.

The 2 were at LA Hollywood Bowl on 9th May where they sang the duet. And the fanvideos of the performances were uploaded online.

The song is a remake of the original ‘A Goose’s Dream’ by singer In Sooni in 1997 , but with a different feel than the original version.

Fans’ responses to the video, “TaeYeon is really something. Even her high pitches are so natural and great”, “This is a very touching scene of a senior and junior singer singing together” etc.

c.kbites

^

Indeed all bout Taeyeon just AAACCKKK LOL XD

i love her rofl i really not surprised the duet became topics

it's really2 good they connected somehow

eventho lee juk a senior but their chemistry while singing the song just Awesome

i got goosebumps that for sure!!!

sweetpunze is that the pic she's talking bout?

idk lol XD but seems like it? @_@ but wait that's sica no?

the escalator bout taengoo @_@

pic of them at the airport (going back to korea i think)

snc00398.jpg

c. No1butJESSICA@ssf

Guest zahieyjunki

Netizens spot another couple ring??

jjj.jpg

Netizens spot another evidence pointing to Dong Bang Shin Ki member JaeJoong and So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica’s dating truth.

The netizesn discovered that the 2 have similar rings on their right hand index finger.

For more comparison.

68548.jpg

Previously, we had the little thing going on during KBS Music Bank where JaeJoong pass this bouquet of flowers to the seemingly-pleasantly-surprised Jessica.

Netizens ask, “Are they really dating?” Well, no one can answer the question except for the 2 themselves.

What the netizens say about the ‘couple ring’:

“If I’m JaeJoong, I wouldn’t date Jessica“

Reply to above, “If I’m Jessica, I wouldn’t date JaeJoong“ (LOL!)

“Having the same ring means you are dating?”

“They can date, but I won’t allow for them to get married” (LOLX2)

“I thought JaeJoong just gave it as a present to her? And why can’t it be that this symbolises their good friendship?”

“They look good together”

“I have no interests if they are dating or not. Let them be”

“I mean, if they are really dating…. why not?”

credits : K-bites

Guest CONSTANCE

wow netizens are so observant, i would have never noticed it. i saw it before and thought it was pretty :)

well if they are, im happy for them (although i will be sad lol)

hahaha idk why im ok now if jaesica dating lol XD if they're only BFF it's ok too

both could make an Awesome couple hahahahah we all know how awesome Jessica is and if she's not she wont be BFF with jaejoong so yah

it's THEIR FEELINGS anyway we cant do anything bout it if they like each other

i mean ofcourse there will be some ppl not agree with it but as long as both compatible to each other and they do have GREAT relationship as friends/lovers it's ok

it does look so similar the rings both of the rings XD

Guest zahieyjunki

I'm not into JaeSica till at the MuBank cute incident!! Found them really nice if they were together!!

But I think it's only fans make up of the story..

Probably they only had the same ring but might be the different design.

Nice observe fans!! How they can spot such tiny accesories on them??

I'm not into JaeSica till at the MuBank cute incident!! Found them really nice if they were together!!

But I think it's only fans make up of the story..

Probably they only had the same ring but might be the different design.

Nice observe fans!! How they can spot such tiny accesories on them??

lol coz netizens so into LOVE STORY hahahaha

and seems like they're more interested in jaesica rel kekeke i have to say it is interesting haha

if they really dating i think those netizens who following sica and jae even till spotted everything they wear gonna die of happiness XD

Guest zahieyjunki

one more!!

DSC_0879.jpg

credit : silverfire @ SSF

Maknae messed up the milk a bit!! awww she so cute!! and Sunny gosh freakin like a doll!

Taeng & Sunny looks so cute & they're really palyful on the set!~

Lastly, news bout their next album! They said they been working hard recording for the next album! and soon all 9 together will make a comeback!!

weeee~

Guest fallen*angel

Shortyyy126@SSF

WOW her fancount was amazing! :)

that whole paragraph was like awesome

i wish i could meet the girls haha

sunny and her 'ehhh' sooyoung and her eating

and seohyun and her innocence.. aww

Reply to above, “If I’m Jessica, I wouldn’t date JaeJoong“ (LOL!)

DITTO ;)

jessica is too good for him

Guest fara_diggory

omg...

those fan acc are so love...

and yeah, the duet of taeyeon are stunning...

jessica's duet is so lovely....

nice moment at HB i guess to all who was there...

oh about the JaeSica couple ring.....i'm speechless...

i mean, i'm such a big fan of JaeSica...

so, i feel like dying..lol...

really love....

Jessi and Joongie are love....

Support them together forever

Guest roseseraphix

Jaesica.. T.T i'm jealous! Jaejoong, gimme back my sica nw! XD jk~ keke~

erm.. arent we suppose to create a new thread once we reached 2000 pages? o.O

Archived