• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

yah seems like the same guy from the fancam

and also he was at last year HB too took pic with the gals

that pic of them together more personal than the group pic

and NEVER in my entire life (i mean since i know soshi) ever saw Tiffany in drinking pose if taking pic with a fan and just too close lol XD this one look more personal to me so yah could her friend

cr:huhmas

this two guys talking on how HOT and GOOD LOOKING the girls are..lol

they were like "they're way hotter than.." "these girls are all hot individually" "all are pretty good looking" "damn..damn!"

LOL XD XD XD oh my :lol:

haha i'm so proud i shook jessica's hand. :) She waved at me when they were going in wahh :DD

I soshi-stalked them to the airport, got 7 signatues, and ironically, i didn't get jessica's sign, who's my favorite member. Lol... She was back at the hotel while I was at LAX... She left for San Fransisco. Wow.

Manager dude was an bubble gum but the ladymanager got me sooyoung's signature. I asked maknae, she was soooo shy and quiet. Tiffany was soo nice to me. Taeyeon noticed my name tag and said " Jessica isn't here with us... :(" She's sooooooooo pretty and her voice is exactly what you hear on TV or radio... Soo Young was playing with her yoyo haha I have pictures but they're either all crappy or my fancams are not directly pointing at them... --;; Lol.

and I met Shinee there and got their signs too :P

Thanks lauism, add me on livejournal or smthh... need more pics haha, all my pics are crappy except for the one where sica was shaking my hand.

Oh and they're soooooooooooooooo much prettier in real life. Sooo skinny -_-;;;

OMG i envy you T_T

you got to handshake with sica T_T

and taeyeon talk to you huwaaaaaa

Dang!!! each time i read how ppl describe taeyeon it makes me even want to see her in real life

i mean she's already THAT cute on Tv but ppl keep saying she's way more more more more more pretty and petite in real life lol XD

makes me wanna see her so baaaad T_T

talking about spotting soy i spot her here too XD and all s<3ne =P

omg i'm loving all the fan cam .... the girls sound AMAZING even tho their mic have problem also the girls look gorgeous... loving all fan account ^^ ..i envy u lucky s<3ne who get to see them in HB

HMF ep.2 was funny can't wait until ep.3 air..

Guest toomuchsmiling

Taengsica- ahh, u lucky! T_T so Taeyeon said Jessica wasn't there. :( She sounds nice~ <3

and Tiff is of course. :lol: Who is that guy with her all the time? Her cousin? XD?

So Jessica went to San Fran? How cool!!

wait, so they left already? :blink:

btw, Horror Factory ep 2 was more satisifying. Though the preview made it look

all scary but when it was shown, Shin Young and that other lady kept making it out to be

like some sort of comedy. <_< as much as the preview for next week wanted to make me go

"ooh, that looks scary." i think i learned from this week that it really won't be. :mellow:

only slightly. :P

Guest kellykim10

stephanie & her friend ^^

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4817/41...09765620609.jpg

c; nickkim@soshified

same guy from that fany fancam?

ah my cousin knows him. that guy and fany were friends while she went to diamond bar high.

anyways i can't wait until the official hb dvd comes out ^^ thanks for sharing all the fan pictures and cams!

i really do hope sm makes the girls comeback on 090909 too. that would be really awesome

Guest starduster34

Wow! This thread is really moving fast!!!

Did Tiffany and Yuri win during the SBS 1000 Music Challenge?

The girls rocked it at HB.. Great duets and stage presence as well...

Got chills when Taeyeon sung.. Lol!

Great job gals!

ah my cousin knows him. that guy and fany were friends while she went to diamond bar high.

anyways i can't wait until the official hb dvd comes out ^^ thanks for sharing all the fan pictures and cams!

i really do hope sm makes the girls comeback on 090909 too. that would be really awesome

ah that guy open an acc at SSF

is this really him ?

he even call fany as Steph hahahaha

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry697780

Taeyeon's duet has been #1 search term on Daum since yesterday

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss346/ds99000/daum.jpg

Im not surprised i mean that perf just AWESOME!!!! so full of emotion

i love it and never get tired watching it over and over !!!

taeng just great so does lee juk ^^

^

LOL 1st pic XD they could be in shampoo's commercial and 2nd pic like the continuity of 1st pic hahaha XD

oh my that one funny pics LOL XD

i think this is Taeyeon Sica fancam at the Hotel

from someone at ssf

Guest zane87

SNSD comes back in June

It is rumored that SNSD will come back with another mini album in June.

It was posted on a small fan board by Winelight, a photographer who took pictures of various celebrities like SNSD.

He wrote that he heard the news from an advertiser.

cr; bossa747@ssf

Like wat silis7noy said earlier, there's been more rumors about the girls coming back in June with another mini album....

Guest Lishathestain

^i think there's a pretty high possibility for a mini album during mid-year & then full second album around september (lol still pushing 090909).

if the rumored June is true, then they're gonna have a family 'competition' with SHINee? but then again, the boys might end the promotion around June/July.

img1726y.jpg

img1756n.jpg

img1772pfd.jpg

img1729x.jpg

img1739y.jpg

img1742jqe.jpg

img1746zb.jpg

img1749j.jpg

JeTi sharing water <3

img1761mba.jpg

& SunYeon ^^

2cibeyq.jpg

c;astagged&omega@ssf.

Guest mossy

cr; bossa747@ssf

Like wat silis7noy said earlier, there's been more rumors about the girls coming back in June with another mini album....

i think June is possible because its only a mini album, they could promote it for 2-3 months..

and maybe after that possibly they would release a full length album (september?) or near the end of the year..

if this June mini album then later the end of the year will be FULL 2nd album

i cant waaaiiiitttt T_T

anyway WOW there's JETI moment at HB hahahaha

now that's LOVE!!!! XD sigh fany should've stay with sica and go with her to SF lol

Guest zane87

OMG THIS IS FUNNY!!!

Their manager was blocked from going into the lift until some1 mentioned that he's the manager....the girls even cracked into laugh in the lift.... LMAO XD

cr; msaeterns@yt

Guest Senorita_

cr; bossa747@ssf

June does sounds reasonable for the girls' comeback. They've been absent for almost two months and having their comeback in June would be 3. So yes, I think it's time for the girls to shine the stage again :) They would then promote the song for 1/2-2 months before releasing their 2nd album.

Archived