少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doomunleashed

Yeah, it's kind of unfortunate how such a big opportunity for Yoona comes just when the girls are still fully promoting their mini album. Hopefully she'll do well and learn a lot. I just hope she won't get too stressed and that she won't miss too much activities as a SNSD member.

WOW the CHOIR Version of Gee is GREAT and hahaha i love the lil Act in it too

i must say Gee OWNED Korea and maybe world hahaha look how many covers already and in different kind of style but the most amazing is all sounds Great without changing the original sounds/beat of the song which make us know it's SNSD Gee

SNSD FTW!!! GEE FTW!!!!

anyway i cant wait to see Peppermint show >.< and Why KJE's Chocolate being pushed til next week T_T

^ gah. i was wondering about that too. i was looking at ssf's calendar yesterday and i was like, "uh, what happened to chocolate?". darn. i wonder why they postponed it -__-;; but whatevs, at least we get to see peppermint tomorrow.

i dont know why but im not so happy about yoona acting in another drama. i feel like its way to soon to be in another one. but gah. ill still support them as a whole no matter what. i just hope she wont miss HB for this :|| imma be super disappointed. lolwhuuttt.

anyways, music bank later on ;) hwaiting to all the girls. hope they win again :D

Guest Lishathestain

^oh MuBank later tonight? hope they'll get their 6th win and break the girl idol group record :D

oh and the Come On Over perf, i was really surprised with Seohyun's voice o_O i'm guessing it's Christina's voice and they just forgot to..idk..edit it? lol

200902121444121001_1.jpg

c;astagged.

Guest toomuchsmiling

I found a radio show of Tiffany and Jessica. The most exciting thing is that it's an English program!!!!

It's definitely worth watching with their interactions

Part 1

Part 2

Credit : SmoothyEco

Seriously, I had to catch up 35 pages here too! T_T man, darn old school~

But my fave part of everything was THIS.

TOTAL fan service, I thought. (at least it was for me)

Hearing Tiffany speak English, I was like "aw, i KNEW she was my favorite".

Jessica was pretty quiet here though...o_o but i was SO freaking happy i almost cried. (jkjk) xD

Peppermint?- Saw the fancam!!~~~ Looking forward to Come On Over. even more English-ness.

I love it when they sing it. :lol:

Taeyeon wedding shoot/Tablo Radio- omg,, why must she act SO cute all the time?!?!

Ha, I would like to think that she thought of herself as a mime there. It was funny. :P

And Taeyeon in a wedding dress and the rest in bridesmaid dresses.

That's a new level of gorgeousness. Wedding gorgeousness. XD Taeyeon looks great,

but she looks too young in it, almost like playing dress up, I thought. =_=; And the rest of the girls,

AH! I LOVED those dresses on them!! It looked like so much fun!

^ gah. i was wondering about that too. i was looking at ssf's calendar yesterday and i was like, "uh, what happened to chocolate?". darn. i wonder why they postponed it -__-;; but whatevs, at least we get to see peppermint tomorrow.

i dont know why but im not so happy about yoona acting in another drama. i feel like its way to soon to be in another one. but gah. ill still support them as a whole no matter what. i just hope she wont miss HB for this :|| imma be super disappointed. lolwhuuttt.

anyways, music bank later on ;) hwaiting to all the girls. hope they win again :D

yah we get to see peppermint tomorrow

hahaha me too i cant wait to see the Drama it's good to give her more experience and she can learn more bout acting with senior like ksw it's good tho but some ppl just so meh calling her not experience

and lack in acting, well give her a chance to learn then

HB hmmm since this is mon-tue drama i think she might able to come

^oh MuBank later tonight? hope they'll get their 6th win and break the girl idol group record :D

idk but yesterday they're at #3 =/ but hope they can win mutizen tonight

glad to see yoona's is getting her shine on in the acting scene (just as she has wanted), but Gee promotions, supposedly more songs coming our way, the drama, and her uni is starting in March, yes? :\

Guest Lishathestain

^

^

^omg they're just so cute & pretty in that photoshoot sigh

idk but yesterday they're at #3 =/ but hope they can win mutizen tonight

oh yeah.. -_- well imma pray for them lol. it's not even about them breaking the record, i just want them to keep getting mutizens ROFL.

cuz Gee is that good yo! :P

SYJ' s FM inkigayo

536210so4.jpg

c;bug@ssf.

Guest invisible hero

Ahhhhhh~~~~ Yoona is in another Drama... happy but worry about her health

As long as Yoona is fine with it... I m ok

good luck and have fun YoonA :)

loving u

Guest Lishathestain

WHY?! why can't they give Fany a longer skirt -_- i love her legs really..but longer? a bit? please ;___;

i usually don't mind mini skirts on them, but geez..i'm actually uncomfortable right now. sigh.

it looks especially short here because you can see Yul & the other girl's skirts lol.

b4e6235af4a8c7a41a9b43deo8.jpg

793408011080f8f886439baxm0.jpg

dd32cf2d7f3d9514ee24c3chc0.jpg

a5cafca37742216f8dc5a6aey2.jpg

fr: milkye&blu_smiley@ssf.

Guest vietdragon2285

^^

wow i agree, i love tiffany but it always seem like her skirts are always the shortest. if she picks them herself then she should get it a little longer but if their picked out for her the person doing the picking NEEDS to get her longer skirts.

its stuff like this that gives fany negative attention now and then.

i really don't mind but these REALLY do look a little TOO short on her

but still love fany nonetheless and hopefully she won't get to any negativity from this.

Guest baby-swts

has these been shared yet?

really good amazing quality O__O

I feel like im there in the crowd ^_^

[HD] Sunny - "Cutie Honey" - Ayumi Dance

at Kwangwoon University. Road Show Quiz Expedition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwH2-3K3GUA

[HD] SNSD - Gee with Robots dancing

**COOLEST THING EVER!*** :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZm8UJXhUh8

[HD] GEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y74uEI-pEVQ

Guest Senorita_

okay i saw this at ssf and i cant help

LOL-ing at it

Rolfs its so funny especially saebyuk expression at the last picture

to me it made it as if Joonpyo cheated on Jandi haha

translations: ak6c@soshified

cr: milkye

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1623/441jc2.jpg

LOL. I can't stop laughing about it too! :lol: Of course, only 1 necklace in the world, but YoonA has the exact same necklace too! :P

Music Bank tonight, I wonder if the girls can break a record and win another No.1 5th time in a row... :rolleyes:

LOL MELONTINE XD XD snsd #1 for????

^

who's that guy sitting next to jessica? looks familiar >.<

hahaha the show seems fun XD

ok we all know sooyoung so stylist but i must say Sunny has a great sense of fashion XD

idk why but she always look so great

Archived