少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hiphopatihopxx

i am seriously loving the sponsored pics

sunny bunny looks like a little kind in the reindeer sweater dress. she is too adorable

taeng is too cute in 1st picture

sica and hyo look gorgeous too. I really like sica's outfit in the second picture of her

sooyoung's sister is soo pretty

she is a more mature pretty i guess idk

Well,at times Tiffany does say some things that people may find offending easily

but she is learning with all these experience

give her some time to adapt ,she is getting there ,look at all the recent interviews

she improved in the speech.

LOVE THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE NOT WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO BE

as they are just like you and me who made mistakes

The SEOUL Senior "Ten Minutes Of Girl Power”

[ 3255046983_8252a262cf_o.jpg

Credits:SNSDCHINA

Oh thank you for the first reply. Well, I don't really take those articles too seriously and judge the girls just because of some issues in them. Most celebrities has issues and people do make mistakes...and yeah I agree with you what is important is that they learned on that mistake...

^___^

Agreed on both of you ^_^ we cant expect our idol to be 10000000000000000% perfect

no one is perfect in this world no matter what their status are

have you guys seen this ? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfyrlsuDTas

credit sooeyy@youtube

Ft's Minhwan sang 들리나요 :D

sry if it has been shared T.T

hahah thanks for sharing that

so cute kekeke

more pic of sooyoung and her sis ^^

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6844/62283827ie2.jpg

credit: naver

DANG what a BEAUTIFUL SISTERS!!!!

i cant wait to see them on Star Friends

i think soojin dancing to snsd song together with sooyoung hahaha

Guest lettypuff

Sooyoung and her sis have a really sense of style!!!!

:] FO is gonna be uber funny with yoona.

i'm glad that the girls are getting invited onto lots of shows, mc, etc.

i hope they'll be on sgb soon.

they should have another snsd special (;

some random vids, sorry if anyone shared these before.

[CLIP] 2009 M.Net TOP Super 100 - Girls' Generation (SNSD) Cut

#94 - sooyoung

#85 - jessica

#66 - yuri

#61 - seohyun

#40 - tiffany

#22 - yoona

#8 - taeyeon

[CLIP] Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Morning Call Compilation

[CLIP] Tiffany (SNSD) Singing CJSH's My Everything Cut

Thanks for sharing!!! The clip which Tiffany sang "My Everything" had been removed from YT long time ago. I love to listen to it again.

She sang really well and I wish to her sing the whole song one day!

The morning call compilation was very cute though I got only the English parts lol

Tiffany sounded really cute

Guest baby-swts

thx for sharing that new pic of sooyoung & her sister <3 :wub:

wow her sister i amazingly gorgeous <333 sooyoung is more the cuter sister :P

I read at SSF that Hyungdon gonna come to Thai for WGM when SM Town have their concert

mmmm i dont like the idea of that sorry, but i think they're trying too hard, i just hope they let tae have her own time with her friends there instead of with him >.< sorry

^

i think it;s for their honeymoon i read they will spend 6 days in thai

haha can you imagine them cuddling ROFL XD XD still cant see the ideaof this couple sorry tho

but then again that's mean NO taeyeon for chinchin and snsd perf then huh?

^ It's a show treat it like that. That's like saying I can't see Yoona and Jaejung as a couple for YAMD, but the truth of the matter is .. it wasn't Yoona and Jaejung but Saebyuk and Hose. Taeyeon and HD are obviously portraying roles on WGM, I'm pretty certain Taeyeon's first choice for a husband would have not been HD, it's obviously extremely scripted. WGM is super popular and I think that we should support Taeyeon and hope that it helps get more people to become more aware of how amazing SNSD is and they can gain a broader amount of fans. Treat it as entertainment.

Guest LilHeartSaysHI

I love SNSD!!!

I was wondering if they're coming to California any time soon.. I know the Wondergirls are in March.

Anyways, eff all those haters who say that SNSD is 100% plastic! They're just jealous!

Those "before plastic surgery pictures" were probably all photoshopped!

Sooyoung and her sister are adorable <3

However, YoonA will always be my idol ;D

Guest jelly_pudding

^ It's a show treat it like that. That's like saying I can't see Yoona and Jaejung as a couple for YAMD, but the truth of the matter is .. it wasn't Yoona and Jaejung but Saebyuk and Hose. Taeyeon and HD are obviously portraying roles on WGM, I'm pretty certain Taeyeon's first choice for a husband would have not been HD, it's obviously extremely scripted. WGM is super popular and I think that we should support Taeyeon and hope that it helps get more people to become more aware of how amazing SNSD is and they can gain a broader amount of fans. Treat it as entertainment.

i agree..

i mean the show is scripted i'm sure.. and it is just a show.. its not like they are really going out or are married~

yah..

Guest Shortyyy126

^^ Eh :sweatingbullets: Sorry to break it to you but I don't believe those "before" pictures were photoshopped. Even still, whether the girls underwent plastic surgery or not, we should love and support them for who they are.

Anyway, homg, Radio Star, Thailand honeymoon, The M, Favorite Duo, Family Outting!.. I'm really excited for the following week(s), it seems like soshi is everywhere nowadays. I'm definitely not complaining, but I hope they don't overwork themselves. It was hard enough to see them so sick during their comeback... T_T

Erm, I actually like the Hyungdon and Taeyeon couple. :X It's amusing to watch Don give in to Taeyeon. lol. And I think he's really sweet (for now anyway). :D

Thanks for the info everyone!

Guest shepardlover

I was just wondering really quickly if anyone has any pictures of Jessica when she was really little? Like when she was a baby, maybe? Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask...

:sweatingbullets:

Guest ningmeng

I read at SSF that Hyungdon gonna come to Thai for WGM when SM Town have their concert

mmmm i dont like the idea of that sorry, but i think they're trying too hard, i just hope they let tae have her own time with her friends there instead of with him >.< sorry

huh?

im more concerned is that will taeyeon be going back to korea with the girls or she's staying there?

because i noe that the girls on inkigayo the next day...

i just found yoona pic with jaejoong sister..so cute..

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk19/in...b462a0b6aj6.jpg

like omg!!!

i dunno why but i spazz.

i guess it was the sm town concert in korea?

^^

i just found yoona pic with jaejoong sister..so cute..

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk19/in...b462a0b6aj6.jpg

Wah hahaha that's so cuuttteee his sister so cute and i love if SM family close to each others too

huh?

im more concerned is that will taeyeon be going back to korea with the girls or she's staying there?

because i noe that the girls on inkigayo the next day...

from the news seems like only Taeyeon will stay in Thai for 6 days and the other gals comeback to korea

Guest starduster34

Yoona.. on Family Outing? Ahhh! It's going to be hilarious. Thanks for sharing with us.

Yes, I also agree with everyone else and we should continue loving and supporting them.

No one really knows if underwent surgery or not. I highly doubt it! That's how much confidence I have in them.

Sad that they lost at M! Countdown but maybe next week they'll be on top! :) Fighting girls~

Archived