少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yienyienyien

CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING NUMBER 1 @ INKIGAYO.

does anyone have the link for the basketball players dancing to gee and for gag concert?

thanks.

Here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHMcSWbEcng

I think it's freaking HILARIOUS, some of them look kinda lost but it's so adorable. And I think their coach(?) was laughing along. It was so random and out of the blue. some of the guys are quite hawt <33 can't resist tall guys

Edit (to avoid this post from looking kinda spammy) :

OMFG i didn't comment on this but..The triplets are performing Adult Ceremony again?? WOOHOO~ (seohyun is almost legal so..w/e.. :D ) I love the lineup songs for the medley, definitely looking forward to that episode of Chocolate. :D The girls will do great!

Guest jingaling.

LOL @ bball players dancing to gee.

everyone has the gee virus xD

congrats to the girls for another win!

they're totally sweeping all the charts :P

happy birthday to soshified :]

Guest ryanchoe082

^hahah it said pizza yut.. failure.

anyways thanks for posting the video of the basketball players dancing to GEE..

lol i wonder what the black people thought about it ..

so who's going to the HB?

edit:

who won inkigayo last week?

^^ Pizza Yutz isn't fail that's the name of the person that does the fan-cam recordings of the girls. One of the best ones out there to be honest. He posted the audio for the full show, and it's on Soshified if you guys want to grab it, the girls did a great job performing the songs ^^ Rap Yul always makes me happy:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13377

I don't know how many SNSD fans haven't submitted their audio messages to Sooyoung yet but I'm accepting them until the end of tonight. Right now we have 176 messages, but I would really like it if we could get like 210 just because it would mean a lot since her birthday is on 2/10. So if you guys don't mind, take a moment, write down a birthday message to Sooyoung and mention your name and country in it and send it to me.

Let's make our shikshin's birthday a memorable since we did find out that she's the one most likely to cry in SNSD the most, let's give her tears with our messages from around the world.

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11736

Guest hiphopatihopxx

omgg Congradulations to SNSD for winning 1st place on Inkigayo!

kasfjas i am soooo proud of them

i really liked the energy song

omg the part with sunny bunny and that picture of that guy was too adorable

LOL the video of the basketball players dancing to gee was soo funny

some of them looked soo lost but it was still hilarious

Platinum- thanks for sharing that cover. that was pretty cool. i really like listening to covers of songs for some reason

Archived