少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest +_eileen_+

Which member do you like the best and why:

firstly, TAEYEON(:

cos i love her vocals and i like her attitude.

she's super dorky and she doesn't try to act cute too much so she's one of my fav^^

&& wow,she's so popular amongst so many..

secondly, SUNNY BUNNY!!!(:

i have no idea why not many people favours her but she's definitely one of my favs.

she can sing so well and i wonder why she's not given many lines in their songs....

her voice really soothing and it's really high at the same time^^

&& omgee she's full of sunshine and her signature's super cute!!!

i love her energetic character and her aegyo doesn't makes me uncomfortable^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

For those who lurking in this thread, don't shy2 to post here!!

We're S>one really friendly person! I love to know each everyone of you!!

btw, here's big banner for our Yoongie!!

c to Ezreen & dc gall @SSF!!

woah!! that's a huge banner!! such a fanboys?

Can I know what's written on the banner? anyone can translate it?

Guest emma_fifth

Ok the girls are singing 3 songs for their comeback on Mubank (yes you can spazz).

Himnae - Gee - Dear Mom (omfg)

So yeah .. watch it live, download it, cherish it. They've been promoting for like 2 weeks already so I have high expectations for this comeback stage ^^

Dear Mom!! i'm freaking out!!

My favorite member : Taeyeon.

She's such a dork, but she's a great leader and caring. I remembered the radio show where a staff talked about how she cried because the staffs were to sit on the floor while they get to use the table.

omg dear mom!!! that song is beautiful! i can't wait to hear it live :D

my favourite member is taeyeon. she's cute, funny, and dorky and i like that fact that she's short like me. i find it so cute how she's the leader but she looks like one of the youngest. we have something in common, we cannot stand aegyo. i mean when the girls and other celebs do it, it's fine with me, its part of their pop culture i guess. but when my friends or just normal ppl around me do aegyo, i cringe. not only that, i adore her voice

i love the rest of the girls too of course. from time to time, i'd be focusing on different members, like they'll be my favourite at that time. but in the end, it's taeyeon. i think my second fave would be jessica. i think she's funny because she's an ice princess and she loves to sleep like me. her voice is heavenly. i watched the wgm ep of the girls yesterday and its so funny that hyungdon says sica can be hostile towards himXD

Guest starduster34

Favorite Member: Yuri

Reason: She is one sexy mama! She's also very photogenic and I believe she posses all the traits of being sexy, cute, innocent, pretty, etc.. HOT!!

Yes! Can't wait for the girls performances!!

Guest t1ff13 izZ m33h

My most favorite member has got to me TIFFANY! I love her so much. She is the most adorable girl ever! The first time I watched the Into the New World MV, she stood out to me the most. I can so relate to this girl as well! She’s just too awesome and cute :]

Guest crazyfrog

oh em GEEEE!!! they're finally making a comeback on MuBank!! and 3 songs!! what a treat! =D

i hope after this, they'll have a comeback on Mnet as well, because seriously, THERE HASN'T BEEN ENOUGH GEEEE PERFORMANCES!! i love watching them on stage and i keep on playing the ones they have and it's just not enough!! zomg! XD

Guest taikogirl91

THANK GOODNESS they're making a comeback on music bank!!

it's been wayyyy too long >.<;;

way to go, gee and dear mom!! yay! :lol:

i've been wanting to see them perform dear mom LIVE :D

their vocals are amazing so i know they'll perform it lovely as always ^^

i seriously can't get enough of them performing gee tho...it's so

energetic and upbeat...impossible to stay mad or sad when you listen

to it! :lol:

favorite member:...hmm...i love them all! haha

maybe between yuri and taeyeon..lol i can't seem to

choose ^^;;

Guest lolly88

Which member do you love most and why?

TaeYeon -She never fails to make me smile ,she was the one that attracted me when i first saw their intro video

her laughter and dorkiness brightens up my day .The heavenly voice coming out from such a small girl is amazing also

Jessica-Her straight forward replies i love those ,she's so honest ,cos i am pretty much like that too

Tiffany -All that hate make me love the gal even more ,her courage and smile after all that bashing makes me look up to her

The rest of the girls i do love them too cos w/o them there's no snsd

that's the power of 9 .The are such lovable girls ,who are like your best friends

Thanks for the new soy,i cant believe they are goona perf dear mom,

i have been waitng to see that live.Hope they pull it throught and also no 1 again .

Would be weird to see them not wining when they are present .

147ECE0C497F2863F01D9E.jpg

1432B204497F2C3C8BDBF8.jpg

140CF202497F2DC0933737.jpg

1432B204497F2C3B896075.jpg

132AC104497F29FC840AD8.jpg

142AC104497F29FC859B9E.jpg

With 2AM

150CF202497F2DC09488C8.jpg

nO IDEAO ..lols

140CF202497F2DC197FB22.jpg

CREDITS:SNSDCHINA ,SBS

Guest Senorita_

I love all the members, but I love Taeyeon the most. Being a leader herself, she has lot's of pressure taking care of 8 members. I admire her for skills and leadership qualities :)

Finally, the girls are on Music Bank. We can spazz again lol, 3 songs - it's going to be a treat for us =D I'm hoping for another No.1 again, so this time, they can finally be there to recieve the award :)

Guest anniemarie

Definitely, Sooyoung!

She's such an amazing girl! She's versatile, i could say. She can be sexy or dorky. Also, she's good in handling herself in the public.. Although she may not be one of the best singers, but she's got other talents. She can be a dj, a model or even a stylist (reminds me of their Elle Girl days)

Love, Love this girl!

All the members are great and i simply adore them. But, to choose one, i would prefer Yuri. I love the way she smile which makes her so attractive and sexy. I love her dancing and unique voice though she isnt the lead singer. :)

Next would be Soo Young. She has the innocent cheerful look and great in dancing! Especially at the dance battle. :D

rtgstlk2.png

Guest falling_star_142

finally, a comeback on Music Bank >.< i have been waiting for so long >.<

and omg Dear Mom >.< i have always wished to hear that song live since i love it and all the girl love it as well

i want to see Fany sings that song >.<

my favorite ? right now it's Fany Fany Tiffany, from now on it's Hwang Mi Young, and forever Mushroom >.< lol

seriously, Mushroom is the one who got me into Soshi and Mushroom will forever be my favorite >.< at first i fell for her after listen to her interview in english lol i was like "omg she speaks english and i could totally understand what she said lol", and after that the more i know her the more i love her, i love her mistakes as well but i even love how she always tries her best to improve herslef more, she can be careless sometimes but i love how honest she is, she speaks what she thinks and that's what i love (although she should listen to her wife that she should think before speak lol, that's for her own good). I love her love for Tae Tae how she calls Tae "my wife" lol. I love how she shouts when it comes to bugs lol and the way she calls " YuRRRi ah, you're my hero". Recently i watch their radio and i noticed she talks a lot of good things about other members, and she always ends up collecting the papers. And of course i love her smile, seeing her smile i feel happy as well, but more than that, i love the fact that she has gone through so much hard times but still able to keep herself smiling 'cause she doesn't want people around to worry about her. She smiles and keeps her difficult for herself >.<. I admire her for leaving America behind, coming to Korea and living there by herself without family and working hard for her dream, for her love for singing. It hurts so much to me seeing people bashing her, but i know it just makes me love her more and of course makes her stronger, 'cause i know my Mushroom is a strong girl, she won't give up ! My Mushroom is not perfect, she makes mistakes, but that's what i love about her, she makes me feel after all she's just a young girl like me like my friends she's not an idol at all. Okay, i can write a essay about her lol (even though i suck at writing lol). Shortly, Mushroom is love. Period.

and second it must be our Tae Tae, honestly i have no idea someone can hate her, is that possible ? her voice, her dorky, her leadership, her personalities, etc, she is love.

Next, it's Seohuyn, honestly, i never give her much love or such a high interest ( i can be so crazy love someone and then the next minute i totally don't care about them at all), but since the beginning, my heart always has a place for her, i don't go crazy about her but i always notice her, my love for her never changes, it doesn't go too high but it never goes down as well, she took a piece of my heart and i will never take it back lol. Something about her makes me feel really comfortable >.<

and of course, like all the Sones, i love the all the girls though >.<

Guest nightmare.
Which member do you love most and why?? or maybe two incase you have 2 fav in the group!

Exactly i love all the members equally. Because SNSD is the first girlband i got really into. Like collecting thair picture until more than 1,000. I never done that before. Even for a boyband. They are the first. They are nine, the power of nine. I have 4 favourites, but i always spazzing about the others too.. so, yeah. I love all 9. The Power of 9 is the best..

First, our number 1 shiksin, Choi Soo Young. Well, she is maybe not the best singer or best dancer or whatever. But she special in her own way. She can do many things. Like model, DJ, MCing it's not easy to do that all. but she can. and i love how cheerful she is. How she talks about the groups. Beside that, i love how sexy she is at the dance battle. I love everything about her. She always be herself. Anywhere, Anytime, Anyplace. She always be our lovely dorky sexy pretty cute shiksin.

Second, our drama queen, Im Yoon A. Maybe she not sings so well like the other. But her beauty and acting make people noticed her. She never try to take the spotlight but the spotlight always go to her. She is not really "crazy" like the other. But if she being "crazy" she will be really crazy. She is also a hardworking girl. She always try to do her best at anything she do. It's not easy to be a singer and actress at the same time. But she tries her best and like she said, she doesn't want people think she is just an idol. She wants people take notice at her because her talents. That's what i love about her

and the two other :

Our black pearl, Kwon Yu Ri. Hardworking girl, cheerful, cute, pretty, sexy all is her. She has many talents. Dance, sings, acting, and MCing. She always support her members. Like watching our umma and magnae perform. She comes and give them supports. Really nice and kind girl. also caring. Her way when she angry was really cute. She is a really loveable blackpearl. She always give us fanservices... like the ilovesoyshirt, and then at Tablo's radio. She is jjang!!!

Our powerful Hyodazzle dancing queen, Kim Hyo Yeon. She also hardworking (well, all the girls are hardworking). She doesn't get so many attention like the others. But she doesn't care. She never try to steal the spotlight. She just do her best. She helps the other members when they get some trouble, especially in dances. Beside that, she helps our umma to wake the girls up. Wake up at the morning. A really caring girl. Beside that she is SNSD's secret mood maker. We never know that she is the mood maker because she is shy in front of camera.. Hyoyeon Hyot!!

--------------Spazzmode : on---------------------

Yay!! Yay!! The girls will be on Music Bank

Yes!!

3 songs??

Him Nae, Gee, Dear Mom?

I can't wait to see the girls performing dear mom. I hope they don't cry in front of the audience.. hehe

Ok the girls are singing 3 songs for their comeback on Mubank (yes you can spazz).

Himnae - Gee - Dear Mom (omfg)

So yeah .. watch it live, download it, cherish it. They've been promoting for like 2 weeks already so I have high expectations for this comeback stage ^^

at long last, their comeback on mubank is coming

:w00t: can't wait for this perf, it's going to be crazy

when snsd first came out with the itnw single, i remember i liked hyoyeon cause of her great dancing ability, her dancing really caught my attention. but i didn't get into liking the group until they started promoting 'kissing you'. also, i like tiffany, she's the other reason i got into this group. first noticed her when she was on mvad and who can rest those eye smiles?

Guest starduster34

LOL.. I just finished watching the entire dance battle and Tiffany got hit pretty hard by Park Jung Ah. It looked like it hurt a lot. Poor Fany Fany! I hope she felt better afterward. Yuri is SEXY! Yoona is GORGEOUS and where did Sunny, and Taeyeon come from? I'm sad they lost but their dance was much better than VOS + Jewelry. Good try girls!

Guest hiroshi_ben

my fav member is yuri~because i think shes really pretty when she smile...probably because of her nose...which i think is the best part of her face

and she can be sexy when shes trying to be one

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx for the skits pic Eunice !!

Love the hanbok pic!! Our Yoongie so like a traditional woman wearing it!!

So gorgeous!!

Just can't wait for this Friday!!

Btw, thnx guys for ur answer!! So, can we start with a new one?

I loved this one!!

Which Soshi pairing do you love most?

(Include with pic would be better!)

for me, its none other than YoonSic & TaeRi!!

YoonSic? They're both look so good together! Plus, their training years was more longer than others!! I think 7 years for both right? So, they have more time together since trainee days! This pairing is always look out for each other!~

haha~ I used to be TaengSic shiper but now YoonSic is on top of my list!! both was natural beauty to me~!

Ice princess & CF Queen!! ROFL~

For Taeri, I don't know this pairing have lots of moments too!! Both was known as Soshi loud mouth pairing!! I agree that!! Thye're so funny couple!!

and both was such a big bullies in the group!!~ When they're together, they always have some funny cute moment! Who watch their Kissing You ver would probably laughing so hard to watch that!!

They don't stop doing crazy thing that I found it's so hilarious..

Both was like the husband to Sica and Fany!! Husband & husband!! gahhh~

30u3gpg.jpg

credits to Soy

eb5efa31c70a9ffca85ba68fv7.jpg

c : Taessica @ SSF

magz01.jpg

Archived