少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Ok the girls are singing 3 songs for their comeback on Mubank (yes you can spazz).

Himnae - Gee - Dear Mom (omfg)

So yeah .. watch it live, download it, cherish it. They've been promoting for like 2 weeks already so I have high expectations for this comeback stage ^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asdfhjkl;

Yes! The girls will be on Music Bank? PLUS Dear Mom? *_* Yess. I miss their Gee performances too. Me and my friend were singing Gee nonstop at school today and annoying the heck out of everyone hahaha. Can't wait!

Which member do you love most and why??

Tiffany.

For some reason, she just stood out to me when I first found SNSD and couldn't tell them apart for the life of me. She was the first one I really recognized. I love her smile and how she is always smiling, even though she is subject to a lot of verbal abuse. She's not perfect, but I like her just for that reason. She also has a really great voice and have I mentioned a killer smile? I wish people would give her a chance.

In second, are Taeyeon and Yoona. I just can't pick, lol.

(Of course as everyone said, I love all 9 members. Biases are inevitable, but the power of 9 = win.)

Guest Jenster

Yay, three songs. :) I was really just expecting them to perform Gee, lol.

Two upbeat songs and a ballad, what more can you ask for.

Thanks for the info.

As for the gif, I think Jessica wanted to hug but Fany didn't want it (lol), so rejected Jessica shoved her.

Guest minanki25

Wow 3 songs for music bank. That'll make up the for the two weeks they missed.

I have a feeling it'll be very emotional since the girls will be singing Dear Mom.

Hope they will win #1 again when they actually attend and receive the award.

Guest Lishathestain

Ok the girls are singing 3 songs for their comeback on Mubank (yes you can spazz).

So yeah .. watch it live, download it, cherish it. They've been promoting for like 2 weeks already so I have high expectations for this comeback stage ^^

*spazz* yes. yes. super yes! :w00t:

dear mom T-T o gosh. ballad <3

090121 PSH's Love Game Radio

67501765oi1zl2.jpg

lalalapf2lu4.jpg

C;bug@ssf.

Guest vietdragon2285

lol i wonder if sica and fany ever had a bad day and the other one didn't knw and was messing around, and they just explode at each other.

ps

just so SNSD knows if anyone of you ladies wants to give out hugs i'm RIGHT HERE! :P

which member do you love most and why?? or maybe two incase you have 2 fav in the group!

actually there are my fav 5 in snsd but according to ranking it would be YOONA and TIFFANY...love both of them...but lately yuri seem to be climbing up the ranking...hehehe

Guest yienyienyien

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

Best SNSD news in a while :D :D :D I don't even care if they win mutizen or not, that's like..freaking awesome!

Not only do they get to perform on Music Bank now, but they get to perf 3 songs. Including Dear Mom, fantastic news!!

But I'm afraid that they will start crying on stage, singing to Dear Mom that is. It's a very emotional song..especially to fany (it'll be so heartbreaking to see her cry on TV)

Guest zahieyjunki

yay~ the girls were on MuBank!!

OMG!! 3 songs?? lucky we gonna hear they perform Dear Mom for 1st time!!!

I'm so worried if they're not winning this week!! I hope they win!~

btw, thnx guys for ur answers! Later we start with new one!!

I notice Yul always wear caps these days!! I heart Sooyoung outfit!!~

Jenster, thnx or the gifs!! Sica is such a bully~ haha~

Guest lucky_tin06

Which member do you love most and why??

Although I love to spazz about ALL of our girls,,, I have to say

my favorite member has got to be our Dorkable Leader Taeyeon :)

Everyones saying how their favorite just stood apart from others

when they first saw SNSD....(guilty here) But,,When

I first saw SNSD in MKMF I have to be honest

Jessica actually caught my eye :P ..For me,,she was just

too pretty,,, I was actually jealous..lol

Anywayz,,when I watch my second vid of SNSD (their GDA perf)

I was just blown away by Taeyeon,,, I was like "WTF? Where did

this girl get here?.. I didnt even see her( too focused on Sica :D )

She was just too AWESOME"

Her voice and especially her cuteness just drawn me into her... :blush:

When I researched more vids,,,I found out how FUNNY,,,CUTE,,,DORKY

she is..and then,,out of nowhere the spotlight came and i heard

the angels sing and BAM the light had shown to Taengoo

...lmao..too dramatic...But the best reasons have got to be

that she has a POWERFUL voice and her LAUGH is just too FUNNY...

ps: Plus the reasons why Sica and Fany are fighting over her.. :w00t:

Ooooh 3 Songs??? really? i hope so hahaha

they should do Dear Mom 1st so they wont be too tired after dancing to gee and himnae

but gah i hope they have enough time to practice AND in GOOD condition

esp after perf in that SNOWY concert -_-

Guest Shortyyy126

oh dear mom, oh dear God, oh geeeeee~~

i can't wait for their mubank comeback, it will definitely be the most memorable perf for me cause well.. DEAR MOM! :D

friday seems so far away now... T_T

thanks for the great news hehe.

favorite member - i would have to say taeyeon, but like Soy, i can spazz about all the girls anytime anywhere. lol. especially nowadays, there seems to be a war going inside my mind cause all of the members are fighting for #1, while taeyeon is trying hard to secure her spot. lol. :X

Guest jingaling.

omfgee 3 songs :w00t: yessss! i've been wanting them to perform Dear Mom.

lol it's been more than 2 weeks since their comeback already.

i hope they win again on music bank :]

my favorite member would be taeyeon. she's my #1 no matter what.

but for the rest of the girls, my favorites can change from time to time.

all nine of them of spazzworthy XD

Guest clowicous

YYAAAAYY They are going to be on MuBank?! hhmmm did i miss it already?! I wonder if Tiffany will react to the dear mom song like how they said she did recording it, that will be adorable!

Anyways I love that some of the members were in that Top 100 Idol thing, I'm pretty sure Yoona will make like ... top 10 ^^ I wish Sunny could make a number =[ ... with that said--->

<b>Which member do you love most and why??</b>

SUNNY BUNNY! Though I do agree with what Soy said, about loving them all and being a true soshi fan and everything. As a whole I love them, when all 9 are together they make me feel so happy. I look up to all of them with the different things that they do and who they are... So back to Sunny. It's one of those "I dont know, its just something about her" kind of thing lol. But one thing is for sure, its because she is cute. I know that sounds a little ... silly but I really have never seen anyone look that cute or ACT cute like that before her. But then the other reason is because of her voice (Such a high but strong and beautiful voice). She, also, isn't the best vocalist or dancer or actor but with her happy attitude she can accomplish anything. What will SNSD be without this energy pill?! >_<

I kinda have the same love for Taeyeon. She was the first one I had seen of SNSD and fell in love with (Kangin Radio). How she acts is why I really like her. Even in the camera she never acts different and dosen't seem to care what other people say, she does HER OWN THING!! ... So SunTae is my fav =P

And also happy to be a soshifyer and SONE with what Tiffany said on Isaks radio. Fany (and Isak) is so freaking jjang! SOSHI HWAITING (& love Soy!!! lmao)

Guest shinhdeplol

Ommgg 3 songs :w00t:..hehe gonna look forward to Dear Mom :)

wonder how the outfits will look like

I really hope they will be on MB :). They rocked it :D

Guest baby-swts

YYAAAAYY They are going to be on MuBank?! hhmmm did i miss it already?! I wonder if Tiffany will react to the dear mom song like how they said she did recording it, that will be adorable!

its gonna air on the 30th :)

ohkay so i just watched yamd for the 1st time today...

and that guy who plays hosae is soo dang lucky!

he got to kiss yoona on the forehead, hold hands with her T__T"

oh.em.gee lol

anyways.. again i cant wait!!! :D

finally a new performance from them ^_^

dear mom is so sad, i wonder if any of them are gonna tear up

when they perform it?

Yay! Back on Music Bank! :D

Ooohhh~ They will perform Dear Mom! :)

Loveeeeeee that song! I think it's the best on the album.

I wonder if Tiffany will get emotional and cry? :( Hope she doesn't.

Fave 2 Soshi Member

Definately JeNy. Haha. The English couple is <33.

I had to admit I kept changing my mind. My first no matter what circumstances was Jessica.

When Soshi first debuted, I was like ooohhh Jessica! Oooh~Tiffany!

Then I was like Ahhhh YulSic! Then it was YoonSic. Then SunSica. And it was SunSica for a while until I became JeNy again.

Soon afterwards I changed over to TaengSic. Now I'm back to JeNy. Haha.

Jessica - She's supposedly the "ice princess", but she has lots of tears, and seems really quiet.

She is timid at times, and outrageously funny in others. Her outfits are just jawdropping and sings gorjessly. :)

She went through all those predebut rumors and even fights some today, but she is always strong.

She is extremely camera-shy, yet she is always on camera and sings just beautifully!

Her English is jjang & her s-line is hot. lol. Not only that, Sica is always caring for her members, especially Yul & Fany.

Keke. I can go on pages, but I think I'll stop now~ keke.

Tiffany - Her eye-smile! Even if some of her commets are disrespectful, I sorta find them hilarious.

She's just speaking her own mind, which I love. Her flute playing skills are just jjang! :D

Her english, like Sica's is ZOMG-worthy. Sure, she isn't the best singer or dancer, but her eye smile is worth more.

She loves Soshified!

Guest lala_land

oh my gee they're going to perform Dear Mom too?!! I love that song so much! Actually i love all their songs XD i'm looking forward to Music Bank on friday! i hope they win! :)

I don't usually post here, but my favourite members are Yuri and Taeyeon, but I like all of them :]

Archived