少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Haneul~

Wow! numer 1 in 2 days !

wow hahaha

this is only the POWER of 9

they didnt start the promotion and the song is alrready no.1 !

im so p roud of the girls !

today is the day *-* [in korean time lol]

can't wait for the mv and the mini album !

aaaaaah

im so excited lol

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starduster34

Wow! Congrats to the girls! I heard that they were the first SM group to chart #1 on Melon... I don't know if it's true or not though.. hhmmm?

Guest Kikyo91

R E Q U E S T ^^

someone has some icons [---> gifs] 50x50 [or 100x100] of our girls? ^ ^ Thanks <3

and CONGRATULATION TO SNSD for 1#on Melon CHART <3

Go SoShi, Go!

Guest xnightmare697

R E Q U E S T ^^

someone has some icons [---> gifs] 50x50 [or 100x100] of our girls? ^ ^ Thanks <3

Here are some that I had (Sorry, dont know where I got these, if you made them tell me please and i'll credit? thanks!)

15cobpd.gif0000000yx7-1.gif9k4dvr.gif

av-2169.gif15cobpd.gif23jjs0i-1.gif

25jf9sk.gif25u1s9z.gif287grie.gif

2v1w9yw.gif2z5kwwg.gifdepkdx.gif

OMG when is the MV and album going to come out?!?! Isn't it already like 3am there?? DDD:

Haha yeah that might be asking too much huh?

Sica cut her hair shorter now! She looks so cuuuuute! Doesn't Sica resemble Chibi Maruko Chan?

lol. And she looks much younger too!! Only if she could gain some pounds then I would really want to pinch her cheeks. XD

chibisicapi4.jpg

Guest &anita_*

^

^GEE, thats SO CUUUTE! <33 gosh i was a bit skeptical about sica's short hair..but seriously..she looks SO CUTE! ahh if only she will gain more pounds :(

ohmygahh Sica's hair!

ahh yes, soshi's fanbase, as well as soshi itself as a group,

are one of the most united ones I've seen.

and it just makes me love this fandom even more (:

Good Daddy and BOB this sat, I can't wait... !!

Not very related but I thought this was freaky, in a gooood way XD

Since 'Gee' is everywhere, look what I saw when I was taking my medicine;

& I was at my very last tablet:

http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr339/o...e/geegeegee.jpg

the color matches, pink! lol

The girls are taking over our livessssss

ohmygosh ROFL it says Gee..and its pink..*goes crazy* SNSD is really taking over our lives :wacko:

WAAAH hahahaha that's awesome XD even there's a medicine with Gee in PINK lol

Gee really taking over our lives then lol XD XD

(anyway get well soon yah ^_^ )

2nd Day "Gee" #1 at Melon Chart

http://i41.-/2evxc0l.jpg

c. bossa747@ssf

YAY CONGRATS TO SNSD! They have already made number 1 on their second day, and they havent even released the MV or even started promotions! I'm so happy <3 And im sure the girls are too :)

Oh and Star King fantaken pics, they look so pretty! i wonder why they were dressed up? But they look pretttty <3 really love what they are wearing! thanks for sharing (:

and can't wait till the MV! Does anyone know how many hours are left until the MV is released?

Guest love4dbsk&suju

first Tiff! now Jess has the short bob look, are they taking each girl in turn ^^

cuz Tiff is wearing a lot of hair extensions lately, and her hair has grown a lot longer

TOMORROW IS RELEASE OF MV! and it also will have Minho in it! awww it will be very cute!

girls on star king? all of them? i could only spot Yuri, Tiffany and Sooyoung

Guest taikogirl91

#1 on their 2nd day already?!?! WOOHOO congrats to our girls!!!! :w00t:

i have a gooooood feeling about this song :lol:

just waiting for the mv to come out now ^^;;...can't wait to see it! :D

omgosh jess cut her hair super short! lol but it looks cute on her :)

and i must agree with alot of other people...if only she'd gain a bit of

weight...she looks so thin right now :(

Guest yblove

So has the mv been released yet? And when do they perform it live? I cant wait to see how this turns out. I think the mv will be very cute and fun.

first Tiff! now Jess has the short bob look, are they taking each girl in turn ^^

cuz Tiff is wearing a lot of hair extensions lately, and her hair has grown a lot longer

TOMORROW IS RELEASE OF MV! and it also will have Minho in it! awww it will be very cute!

girls on star king? all of them? i could only spot Yuri, Tiffany and Sooyoung

Only Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Sunny were present. It was for the 100th episode special.

So has the mv been released yet? And when do they perform it live? I cant wait to see how this turns out. I think the mv will be very cute and fun.

The MV hasn't released yet.

Has anyone been checking up on articles on Soshified? Gah the girls were just talking about how their comeback was going to be on (01/09) on Music Bank and then this morning Taeng abruptly sent out a UFO that said they weren't doing MuBank but MuCore instead ... T0T .. maybe they wanted to include romeo? 01/10, it is.

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12334

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12333

Sosip Mill with Taeng's UFO:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?s=&a...st&p=472053

Anyways I don't know if this has been noted yet, the director for the MV was the same director that did Mirotic, Dirty Cash, Circus ...

Guest ltcg2301

LOL =)) =)) Sica and Maruko-chan =)) =)) fantastic couple =))

i just want to know the exact time, the most exact time Soshi's mini-album is out!

We are here 7 Jan guys 8-|

Can anyone tell me plz? So that i can go to sleep now. Its almost 3.30am in my country :)) :))

Guest chungmah.

no mv yet. aw man. ;-;

all day, waiting lol. thanks for the info soy about the director.

this should be interesting :)

- emilie

edit: any of you brainwashed your friends with gee? :D i swear, i sing it every class and they end up repeating "gee gee gee gee"

Guest ryanchoe082

yess gee is doing well on the charts.. #1 on melon and #2 on a few other sites..does anyone know how soshi fans can make the song go higher on the charts (except for buying the songs.)

Guest starduster34

Edit: Finally! Topped a page.. Muahahaha... Jk Jk

Here is a pic of the girls.. modified!!

SNSD Pink and White

So they're not performing at Music Bank anymore? Huh? I'm confused

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing their music video which should be coming out today!

^^ Yeah I guess so .. because all the articles still have the girls are coming back on the 9th. It was probably changed like last night or early this morning since Taeng sent out the UFO at like 3am (which means she's not sleeping again T-T .. hopefully all the girls were just awake and practicing). I love reading the articles though because you can tell the girls have really craved performing and have been practicing hard for us. Either way the MV should be out soon, so that will hold us out until the actual performance ^^

I'm confused as well T-T.

Honestly, I like the song the way it is right now, but there are still people who believed they downgraded their voices. They didn't. It was just edited to sound higher. Here's a version I decided to create.

SNSD - Gee Lower Pitched:

By the way, I decreased the pitch but not so much that they sound like guys. They actually sound like themselves. If you can't picture them performing in such a high pitched voice, maybe they'll just use their normal voice?

Note: I don't think they themselves made their voices higher. I think it was actually E-Tribe who increase the pitch. It's evident to me because it literally took 6 seconds to change the pitch so that it matched their usual voices. I just decreased it by 5 percent and voila.

EDIT: Is Music Bank better than Music Core in terms of the technical stuff like better microphones etc?

Guest XiahxTiffany

aww so the mv didnt come out yet? :(

well got my hopes up the whole day at school but o well :(

and yes music bank is better than music core in terms of the microphone and settings :)

Guest fuuko-chan

Honestly, I like the song the way it is right now, but there are still people who believed they downgraded their voices. They didn't. It was just edited to sound higher. Here's a version I decided to create.

SNSD - Gee Lower Pitched:

By the way, I decreased the pitch but not so much that they sound like guys. They actually sound like themselves. If you can't picture them performing in such a high pitched voice, maybe they'll just use their normal voice?

EDIT: Is Music Bank better than Music Core in terms of the technical stuff like better microphones etc?

The lower pitched version is actually nice! <333

It does sound more like themselves.

I actually couldn't picture them performing in such high voices

especially when I could imagine the choreography to be really quick.

Thanks for sharing this to us~ ^^

Archived