少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

oh... our poor sunny T^T not a very good way to start the year off

especially since their comeback is only in a few short days... i hope

she recovers soon and comes back the way she was~ so cute and adorable!

and congratulations to our yoona! she sure deserved that award after

working so hard as part of SOSHI and an actress! and dang... those

pictures of yoona up there are STUNNING!

muah~ our girls are amajing!

-Rebecca

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rozeng1122

woah this thread is sure flying by. took me a while to backtrack.

anyways....omg when i read that sunny collapsed and was in the hospital, i was like "Noooo!!"

i can't believe it. sunny bunny, is hurt. i hope she gets better, snsd needs their energizer bunny.

with the comeback in a week or so, the girls must be practicing real hard.

i think that we would rather have the girls healthy more than anything.

yoona omg she really deserved the awards. she worked her butt off with barely anytime to sleep.

her first drama was a success and she proved herself. she's really come a long way.

i am amazed she managed to go to mbc to perform with the other girls.

sm sure knows how to spoil the girls. he's going all out with their mini-album huh.

SNSD will rock in 2009. it's their year.

Guest XiahxTiffany

OMG YoonA won best new actress award!!!!! :)

im so happy for her she worked very hard

she debuted well for her acting career .. i hope she becomes a more successful actress later on

taeyeon was very good when she sang with sunye ~!!! :)

Guest &anita_*

wow im so fail. totally missed the spaz fest! but anyways, lots of quoting..

%7Boption%7Dfuq3wz.jpg

credit: Cecil @ SSF sbox

SNSD YoonA KBS Drama Awards Winning a Prize (2008.12.31)

credit: jilimm @ YT

081231 Yoona Performs & Wins at KBSDramaAwards

credit: aichimin009 @ YT

thanks for the links miya~ omgg yoona looks so gorjess..seriously..

Hi s<3nes its my first time posting here!

I was just so happy that yoona<3 won the award, I wanted to say congrats!!

And Ill try to post more often since WG are stoping their activities ill try to become a full time s<3ne!

I wish them the best for their comeback! cant wait to hear the song!

SNSD fighting!

hello! thank you for stopping by :] hope you post more here!

YoonA winning Netizen Award at 2008 Drama Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcEK_szV-DY

credits to zippomaru @ YT!!

ahhh so beautiful..Yoona our deer-eyed angel <3 thanks for sharing!

http://sosiz.net/bbs/zboard.php?id=data&no=13667

The girls performing Kissing You & SNSD.

I'm extremely happy theat Yoong was there!

It seems like there was a little remix at the beggining of Kissing You. I like it!

In the background, you can see them using the new GEE pictures for the slide show! I'm totally digging it! I can't wait for their comeback! Gah! Mega excited ah!

THANKS FOR THE AMAZING YEAR GIRLS. AS 2009 IS HERE, I WISH THAT SNSD WILL HAVE A SUCESSFUL YEAR BECAUSE 2009 IS THEIR YEAR. FOREVER THE POWER OF 9!

Happy New Years Everyone!!

OMG i can't believe Yoona made it there! they all looked soo beautiful, and seriously they all seemed so happy..like genuinely happy..it was so great to see them like this. what a great way to end the year!

congrats to Yoona!

The girls performed Kissing You & SNSD

ooh thanks for the youtube link :] ahhh they performed SNSD again! gosh..im gonna miss these two songs~

congratulations to yoona~ im happy for her :tears:

she look stunning with those dresses. dang it! i didn't watch kbs festival..

hello soshi fans(waves)..im new here. but im not a new fan of them. im a silent reader..lazy to post. im waiting for HQ link to download their performances.

hi..welcome to the thread! glad you decided to post keke :] hope you come post here often! gosh and she did look stunning in her dress <3

URGHHHHHH.

Sunny collapsed due to exhaustion and is now in the hospital.

@()@)_@(#_@#@()#_0

I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. T-T. I hope she gets better soon and it's nothing serious.

The girls are working extremely hard for their comeback.

NOO T_T our cute Sunny in the hospital? i feel so bad for her..what a way to start the new years ugh. I really hope she gets better ASAP!

i am a CHINESE SONE who has been in this thread and forum for a long time

but never posted here

tonite,1st Jan 2009 in China

i really want to say something

SNSD 9 girls gave all of the SONES an amazing 2008

and they really did a lot of effort in practicing room to bring us wonderful perfs

we overcome so many difficulties together

finally,SNSD have a considerably great endding

congrats to our deer YOONA for her awards on KBS,she is deifnitely excellent in YAMD

and the perf on MBC gayo gave us so much imagination

the opening music for KY & GG is different from before

the rolling 9 posts on background screen shows tehey are coming back so soon

maybe this is the last perf just with KY & GG

NEXT TIME on the stage

girls will come to us with totally new songs

while thinking about this

i nearly cant breath

IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION!!

at last,thanks part09box boxclub blu_smiley and soy FOR posting pics and news about girls

and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THE SONES

--------

just read the post about SUNNY

hope she will recover soon

awh..really loved reading your post T_T welcome to the thread! hope you post more often ^^

thanks so much for all the pictures guys <3 this has been a wonderful year for SNSD and SONES! It seems like it was just yesterday when we found out that our fanclub name will be called "s<3ne" but even if we didn't have a name or an official fanclub..we all still supported the girls wholeheartedly. Honestly, so much stuff has happened this year..good and bad..but i think we all became closer through those experiences. SNSD went through many hardships..and because of that i think us, Sones, have also gone through many hard times. But those experiences helped us to grow stronger. I'm proud to say that i am a SNSD fan, and i am definitely proud to be an international SONE! I thank SNSD and also SONE's for an amazing year! Let's make 2009 even better! HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS! <3

we all heard that after SNSD performed at MBC last night at MBC to promote their come back.

our sunny sunshine collapsed at the dressing room and was taken to the hospital.

http://smtown-lover.blogspot.com/2009/01/n...spitalized.html

i just wanted to say Sunny hope you feel better soon.

i think the girls has gone through a lot and some times i think the PD forgets that they are also human and so need to rest too.

hope the girls take care of them self more health is more important.

Yoona congratz!! two awards.. you deserve it you worked so hard of it..

and iglad to see all nine together.. i thought yoona wont make it since she was at KBS but im glad that she did

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow i just remembered that sunny did fall unconcscious

soo just replying and wishing that sunny would get better and stronger

its probably because shes really tired these days :(

well hope she gets better soon

Guest incomplete.

Oh wow Yoona looks super duper uper gorgeous last night! XD Anyways, Congrats to her, she's really deserved the awards! And I was surprise to see her perform with the rest of the girls, but it was great so I'm happy. :D

Sunny collapsed? T_T OMG no way! When I was watching the perf from yesterday, I thought she looked really tired and seem to be in low spirit. Wow I hope she's doing okay. Gosh I hate when star get sick by working too hard, I mean give them sometimes to rest. Hopefully she will recover soon. Sunny Hwiting! please come back our aegyo queen. This isn't the best news to start the year with but I'm sure 2009 will be an even better year for SNSD. I believe so in the power of 9.

Guest agnesia60

just saw the kissing u performance again...wow...haha.....taeyeon looks soo happy....very glad to see that she is enjoying herself. I am sure snsd will have a blasting 2009. SM better not any more of the girls fall sick...especially taengoo haha.....fighting.....!!!!!

Just a heads up the pictures posted with the beef-burger diner setting is from their old concept. It was leaked. Hence why I could have sworn I've seen that darn ugly blouse on Jessica before. It's the one with Yuri in the very front and taeng with her forehead showing. They're not for 'Gee'. Less than a day left before the teaser is out ^^

Guest starduster34

Congrats!!! They are doing so well... Cannot wait for their comeback... I hope Sunny will feel better in time for their comeback... :)

Congratulations to our Yoona for winning! I totally knew she would win, of course, we have a very talented actress and I knew our lovable Yoong would win Korea's hearts. Congrats again, Yoong! You deserve it : )

I really thought that was going to be their concept for Gee. Oh well, if it's not that, then they must've thought of something better. I hope Sunny gets better too! Poor bunny, she must be in pain :'(

Guest chris09

CONGRATULATIONS Im YOONA!!! :rolleyes:

for winning the New Actress Award & Netizen Award ^^

keep up the good work..

TOMORROW we will be seeing the teaser preview of "GEE"

Happy New Year S<3ones ^^

Let's support Girls Generation until the end of time ^^

SNSD JJANG!

S<3one FIGHTING!

Guest &anita_*

hey citra, i think soy meant that the old concept was the one where taeyeon had her bangs up. this one:

ye9cd9.jpg

erte5sa5.jpg

^those are the old concepts

v this is the right concept

2hd5pj7.jpg

thats right..right? now im confused @_@ but for sure those two up there are the OLD ones

e0007136_495b971f4db9f.jpg

keke cute

credit; sosiz

edit; crud, topped a page. brb

081231Y06.jpg

081231Y07.jpg

081231Y08.jpg

081231Y10.jpg

081231Y11.jpg

081231Y14.jpg

our beautiful yoona~ seriously, she looks so gorgeous..love her outfit, hair, makeup, everything! And gosh, she has beautiful skin. so white and porcelain <3

credit sosiz

V thanks octieu for clearing that up :)

Guest snail.

Yeah the latest pics that have been released are from the old concept. A picture was leaked a while back (few months ago) and Jessica had the same outfit and hair.

The picture of them pointing and the change room is definitely the new and real one. It came with the article and they said that the concept was Mannequin awakening. Plus, the picture of Minho gave it away.

Guest Jenster

From those photos, there's not that much of a difference between the old and new concept...

Anyways, anticipating the teaser.

Archived