少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Mira004

thanks you for the fan account!~

but now in singapore, it's already 12.27am..

haish..

over!~

hahaha

but it was a SUCCESS ryte?

i wonder what the girls gave yuri..

like REALLY

so sad ty couldnt be there..

haish

but SooRi!!

long time no see..

heheh

and Yoonsic

gah..

i cn imagine yoona playing around with her big smile

and sica?..if only it was caught on camera..it sounded like she was sorta hyper(?)

hahahha!

and sunny and hyoyeon? playing?

tats awesome..

what is their pairing name again?

and seohyun is quiet eh?

haish..

how come maknaes are usually quiet?

i wonder who she is closest with eh?..

hahahha

and she left the gift at home?

really?~*raises an eyebrow, me of course*

hahha

no pictures are allowed is it?

and a big thank you to TIFFANY

even thou i dun love you as much as i need to

the hint is PERFECT

and yuri? being 2 years old?

hahah

if only i cn be with her when she's three!..

if only..

great,,i spent 5minutes writing this down..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luumanhgirl

What a pity!!There are not any pictures of Yul birthday and Tae wasn't there with them.But Yul had a memorable birthday with S9 and S1.

I am so happy when Tiff mentioned that their album will release in January.I can't wait for their new album.

Thanks for fan accounts..!!

incomplete. and aznlad33, I also welcome you to the thread. ^^

lol i couldnt tell who was singing what too! i was only sure of Sunny, Seohyun, Tiffany, Sica, and Tae parts -.-

same here. LOL.

those five members' voices are easier to distinguish especially Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany.

and bringing back this Taeyeon pic:

2yjoqyr.jpg

081205 SNSD Sooyoung at 순정만화 Pure Comic Screening

Guest Mellerz
10. Girls said that they were recording the title song of the 2nd album before they came here for the party, and took a pic with everyone and then left.

========================================================

There won't be any pic because SM threatened fans that they won't organize any party like this anymore if a pic gets leaked.

credits to bug at soshified.

oh man, 2nd album coming near. like what a great new years that would be

too bad no pics are realized, but nice to hear the story.

thanks for posting the fan account here, the whole thing was wicked cute

haha SooRi verses YooSica ? LOL (Soori! Soori!) c(=

Guest plumblossoms

It seems like they had fun, thank you for the fan account! I'm sad that there couldn't be any pictures :( I'm jealous of the fans~ I hope they had a good time! So the album might be released in January instead of November? :)

Fany, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Sica, Sunny, Hyoyeon came, and they sat in that order.

No Taeyeon?

^^ Taeyeon had Chinchin. I'm more surprised than anything that Yoona was there. Haha joe also said that Yoona kind of "complained" that Yuri wouldn't let go of her when she had to go for YAMD filming when she was spending the night in Yuri's room ^^

haha boxclub translated myevery's amazing fan account about the event as well

they said it was a surprise, but wow, it really was a huge surprise

my goodness.. with even 8 members attending..

i thought maybe a couple members would come, but omg even yoona was there..

as the kids came in, all the fans went "oh oh yoona!! ooooooh!"

there's already been alot of fan accounts ^^;;;;

so there isn't that much left for me to write -0-

http://i37.-/1y4ncl.jpg

i think there probably weren't many that were able to take pictures, but someone probably did do an audio recording..

i hope ... that you keep that to yourself.. that way hopefully the girls will do more surprise events like this in the future.

come to think of it, i'm always in the second row..

during the short fan meeting before the tell me performance, i was in the second row, and i was in the second row this time too haha

anyways, it was nice because i was so close to the girls

i didn't know who i should be looking at +__+

but of course, i spent most of my time looking at our main character for today - yuri

but...

there was our maknae who said she left her present at home and sat there prettily

and sooyoung who gave yuri a book, that looked like she just bought it, and advertised soonjung manhwa, and greedily asked for presents of her own

pronouncing that its yulsyong time and spilling the birthday cake on the floor~

and tiffany who hurriedly went and got tissues for her members when the cake and the snow spray got on them,

who looked like she was more touched and happy to be with her fans rather than being here for yuri's birthday

and joyful yoona who, maybe since she hadnt been able to be with the fans for a long time, was so excited and happy,

who grabbed sica and said it was yoonsic time when the two ggab couple said it was their time

who was with yuri when it hit twelve on her birthday, but she was too shy to say happy birthday so she sent it as a text message, but yuri didn't reply,

who tore open the mickey and minnie mouse balloon to drink the helium..

and then there was pretty sica, who sprayed so much snow on the other members that they had to take their outer clothing off,

spraying the snow everywhere, but when she tried to say some words to yuri, she was among the first to start tearing up

with her consistently beautiful position, she said there and giggled and laughed at everything the other members said

and then playful sunny, who showed absolutely no interest in what the other friends were saying, and just played whenever she wanted to, and was finally told by the fans to pay attention

discovering sosiz's figurine that they gave as a present, and holding it and saying it was pretty and showing it off to yuri~

and then thoughtful hyoyeon, who like seohyun, didn't say much but did say that for the next five, ten, no- forever, she is going to spend yuri's birthday with the other eight members and with sone.

the kids were really so so loveable... and crazy lol

and then our main person our yuri >__<

our yuri, who tried so hard to hold back her tears, with her grateful heart for the fans

we understand your heart, yuri... you don't need need to say anything..

the fans knew there was going to be another something special planned other than the birthday song from yuri lol

the fans kept waiting and believing in yuri that there would be another song and so she felt bad so..

she sang "saranghae" (i love you) to the fans.. that impressive yuri..

"i love you i love you i love you so much more than anything in the world" ( the song they sang with kim gunmo at mnet 20s choice)

they said goodbye and left and then came back to take a picture, and then yuri noticed the mickey balloon, with all the air sucked out of it, in the corner

and said "mickey is all shriveled up T_T" and seriously looked so sad..

her pure heart remains the same.. she's already turned twenty, our loveable yuri♥

credits to myevery on sosiz

translations credits to boxclub @ soshified.com/forums

On a side note, last night I called the store on the goobne CF and asked if I ordered chicken if they could send me the calendar. Unfortunately no you can not get the calendar if you don't live Korea, but it was worth the effort. But someone I know is getting me the calendar so it's all good.

If you want to hear the convo with the goobne employee: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11398

Oh and on a site note all the "La-La-La"s in that song are done by Yuri & Seohyun together ^^

Guest goldenGAZE
...I feel like such a bad fan to say this, but can someone break down who is singing which part? ^^;

Muhahaha, that how i felt after i listened to it too. My has SooYoungs voice changed soo much, super strong. And Hyo too.

I'm loving all the fan accounts for Yuris B-day, so sweet the girls spent time with the fans. SOORI couple in action made my night (my absolute favourite couple ^^). The girls all acting playful-so cute. I was shocked that YoonA made it since shes always super duper busy. Second album possibly in January, i hope so.

aww Soy, props for you for calling to try and get the calender, I wish they were selling it normally so that we could buy it since i'm in love with the pictures *sigh*

Guest part09box

Yuri's Birthday Gifts from Sosiz

Yuri got lots of presents from fans all over the world! Here are the presents from Sosiz.

Kudos to Sosiz for such great support~ Although I'm not active there, everytime I visit Sosiz I find it especially full of friendly and well behaved fans, even among the many fan sites.

At the party Sunny hogged on to this and wouldn't let go. Sorry Sunny that's not yours ~

1228492248_3.jpg

Carrier luggage for traveling Yuri

1228492248_5.jpg

1228492248_200805140022_D1.jpg

Comforter

1228492248_DSC_1195.JPG

2 shirts for two faces of Yuri. One shirt says GGAB-"mischievous", other says JoShin-"demure"

1228492248_4.jpg

1228493624_ggap.jpg

Video compilation of Yuri's special performances made by crephi@sosiz

1228492248_DSC_1340.JPG

Various comfort items

1228492248_1.jpg

Message book of 1205 messages from fans. 1205 signifies her birthdate of course.

1228492248_DSC_1410.jpg

1228492248_DSC_1412.jpg

1228492248_DSC_1413.jpg

Diaries for each of nine girls

1228492248_DSC_1197.JPG

Cheesecake

1228492248_DSC_1334.JPG

Thank you plaque. Basically says "We thank you SNSD for being there!"

1228492248_2.jpg

collection of handwritten letters from fans

1228492248_DSC_1255.JPG

Final package

1228492248_DSC_1219.JPG

You know our girls love and appreciate these lovely gifts from fans. Many are often seen using them. I think many gifts from international fans were sighted being used by girls on concerts and broadcasts too.

SNSD seem to love personal and fun items geared to each girl's personality, instead of just expensive gifts. In fact one time a fan gave Taeyeon a laptop but she respectfully refused it. (She did accept a laptop later but that was bought by money collected from a whole bunch of fans)

edit. pics added

^^ Haha I'm actually in that 1205 book. I just randomly left a comment~ It's like the one they made Hyoyeon except with 1205.

Btw you should have posted the Ggap stuff, they did a play on the brand "Gap" and that was my favorite.

Yuri better post some exclusive pictures on her tossi soon T-T. She hasn't updated in quite a while. Anyways, it looks like Yuri had an amazing birthday and she deserves it ^ And you're right SNSD treasures whatever their fans give them, no matter how big or small. But I think the really personal stuff hits them hard just because it makes them feel like they're one in a million. I really love it when they use gifts from their fans though or mention a letter or two. Haha esp when they play with the toy gifts because it shows how young they still are. They're one of the few idol groups, I know of that really appreciate their fanclub to the best of their abilities. Yuri jjang. Sosiz jjang. S♥NE jjang. ^^

This is last SNSD of the year~ Next up is our shikshin.

FG is now uploaded to youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ByuB3uKoo

Guest kangeroo

^^ *gasps*

i'm so proud of soshi fans.

i feel like the girls are all being loved so much.

i hope yuri will enjoy the gifts a lot..and hopefully she'll use them a lot (or maybe sica will?)

i agree that the gifts are not just expensive, but you can tell that a lot of thought was put into it..for each and every girl.

i can't even imagine how much love the girls will receive once their fanbase grows larger and larger!

thnx for sharing the fan accounts of yuri's b-day bash!

aww..everything sounded perfect..but no taengoo.

no yulsic or yoonyul? well soori is cute too.

aww...did she cry again? i'm pretty sure she really is touched!

im glad it turn out well... oh i hope SM share those picture or vid

its ashame that TY leader isnt there it would have been nice to see them complete

Guest luumanhgirl

A lot of gifts from fans.S1 jjang...

Surely Yul had a good birthday with fans.I hope she will usually use those gifts.

Yul is kind-hearted.She always supports the other members and cares them so much.I love her because of this her lifestyle.

S9 and S1 will have fresh new year with their album.Now,there are more 25 days to end this year.I can't wait for their comeback.

Guest nightmare.

Wow! Yul's b'day is really cool...

I hope i there...

But SooRi and YoonSica made my night...

SooRi is cute...

YoonSica also cute...

And really thanks to Yoong. She really loves her unnie. She has so many schedules but she still come to Yul's party

And the presents from Sozis is so much..

I just Yul happy birthday in the puzzle from Soshified :)

Taeyeon looked so beautiful performing tonight. It looked like her earphone were coming off but that didn't stop her from showing off her fabulous voice. Congrats!

Archived