少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Only13Suju

OMG 2009 ! :[

Now i have to wait for both SJ and SNSD albums in 2009 , :/ . Well ... looking forward ~

GIRLS GENERATION HWAITING ~ (fan of both SJ and GG)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I know it's weird and lame, but I went back to the first one hundred pages and started scanning them. I miss the days when they were super active and loved Tiffany. Like I'm serious, everyone really liked her, and now almost everyone hates her. It makes me upset. : (

I don't think it's weird and lame lol might do that soon too : D

just to reminisce the debut days, etc. ♥ haha yeah I get what you mean about Tiffany.

If I remember well she used to be not noticed much during the INTW era then BAM! she got hyper popular xD

Booo @ FG. What happened? I thought Yoona was in the preview last week and finally it's just a recap of everything?

Even though I didn't watched today's ep yet. Is it really worth it (and for SSF subbers too?)

Anyways, thanks Soy for posting the comeback news here! Couldn't miss it in the title... xD

It's better like that I think. More time for them to train and rest + wiser choice for the ceremonies awards next year.

& like ppl said before, it'll feel more... fresh? : P

Guest saylan_çu

Thanks for pictures and gifs.

All very cute. :)

This hair style don't become tiffany. :(

She's became a short hair style. :mellow:

For example:

creamrong20080211175908ud0.gifb7sc8891df1.gif

6pgqbnsnc2.gif6kr1aiuxw8.gif

anhruamf1.gif

Besides,

Yoona very beautiful in this picture :blush:

2cdaiah.jpg

So the November Ellegirl & lightstick went out of stock like really quickly.

But the December 2008 Ellegirl is up for grabs, so if you want to preorder:

http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail_music.php?idx=25254

-----------

Also for everyone's info. SoShi Subs is not subbing episode 7 because it's a recap of all the episodes and there wasn't even a special narration to it. Basically it was a waste of time T-T.

Guest Sushii-P

Hey everyone don't know if Taeyeon had win M! Countdown the 18.11.08?!

I saw that she was at top place... But I don't see that on M! Countdown...

Guest noriebanzai

2009?? wow..im a little disappointed but its okay its fair for the girls so that their schedule wont be so compact at the end of the year which is time for rest -.-

but then the question is which artist of sm is gonna go first?? the girls or their sunbaes sj?? dont tell me....!

anyone remember what was the performance last year when they wore the xmas outfits?

Guest XiahxTiffany

2009?? wow..im a little disappointed but its okay its fair for the girls so that their schedule wont be so compact at the end of the year which is time for rest -.-

but then the question is which artist of sm is gonna go first?? the girls or their sunbaes sj?? dont tell me....!

anyone remember what was the performance last year when they wore the xmas outfits?

i think the song was love melody

and im glad the comeback is next year more time to practice and more enjoyable :)

I don't know why, but I hope SNSD releases an album around February/March. Then they'll have 4-5 months of promotion, so it'd be May/June/July and then a single later on around September. This would be a great promotion so that they win many awards for the 2009 award shows.

This is going to be totally random, but I actually made an account on Soompi just because of SNSD lmao. If you check the date I joined, August 5th 2007, that's SNSD's debut date lmfao.

Guest eunhyeekim

you mean the Golden disk awards from last year where they performed like a medley right?

I don't know why, but I hope SNSD releases an album around February/March. Then they'll have 4-5 months of promotion, so it'd be May/June/July and then a single later on around September. This would be a great promotion so that they win many awards for the 2009 award shows.

This is going to be totally random, but I actually made an account on Soompi just because of SNSD lmao. If you check the date I joined, August 5th 2007, that's SNSD's debut date lmfao.

I'm hoping January and hope that they can do the long term 8 months promotional period again like last year. 2009 will be a great year .. the 9 is a perfect indication of that.

Oh a side note, Sunny has a new OST solo song. It's called "Finally Now" and I'm like really addicted to it. The audio from the scene where it came from is uploaded on SSF.

http://sosiz.net/bbs/zboard.php?id=data&no=12533

Guest XiahxTiffany

im hoping during april or may lol then it keeps us in suspense

and then when its released it will be awesome :) !!!!

and then they could make a few singles during the sumer and then they win for mkmf 2009 or golden disc!!!!

Yuri updated her blog today, so I come baring translations

띠용~ @.@

5번가의 "Disney Store" 를 보는 순간 ....난

후다다다다닫다다다다닥~~~~~~~ (그..만화책에서나 나올 법한 걸음걸이...발도 안보이는..으허허헝~)뛰어서

매장에 들어섰다.. 순간..심장이 멎는줄 알았다 꺄아아아아~

꺄아~이건 너무너무 귀엽고 사랑스러운 미키미니. 팅커벨. 푸우와 친구들. 도널드덕.공주식구들 아니야?!

신이 나서 펄쩍펄쩍~

그리고 저건...케리비안의 해적의 소품들이다! 참 재밌길래 나도 한 번...ㅋㅋ

그야말로 천국이였다 !

이럴 땐 참 나도 꼬맹이같다~ ㅋㅋㅋ에긍 창피해 스무살짜리가 말이지... 근데> < 좋은걸 어떡해 ~

Ddiyong~ @.@ (means wheeeee but with aegyo)

The moment I saw the "Disney Store" on 5th Avenue... I

whooooosh~~~~~ (like how they run in comic books.. without the feet visible.. hehe~) ran over

and went into the store.. that moment.. I thought my heart would stop gaaah~

gahh~ there was the adorable and lovable Mickey and Minnie. Tinkerbell. Pooh and his friends. Donald Duck. And isn't this the Princess family?!

I was jumping up and down with excitement~

And that's... the treasures from Pirates of the Caribbean! It was so fun that I had to try once.. haha

I'm telling you it was like heaven!

At these times, I'm really like a little kid~ hahaha Aigo how embarrassing, this 20 year old... but >< what can I do? I like it~

20081119213353676979.jpg

20081119213352642857.jpg

credits to boxclub@soshified.com

Always a kid at heart, our black pearl~

Guest keeptryin'

yaay im happy snsd can have a fresh start 2009!!

i was so disappointed with FG ep. 7 : (

did the full version of the chicken cf come out? or was it jsut the making & the 1:10min vers.?

so confused. Jessica looks so pretty in the cf (bias right there) allthe girls looked great: taeyeon being dorky wiht her solo again..

^^ yuri's so cute!!! mickey mouse ftw too.

^

LOL Yuri's expression so funny XD XD XD

Wah i want that poster of the gals with 2pm look soooo GREAT

Taeyeon sooo cuuutttteee

wah Tiffany and him (i forgot his name XD ) look sooo great

and ofcourse Yoona always look Good with any Hot Guys kekeke

Guest zahieyjunki

I've already listen to Sunny single..

Her voice is really nice~

I think she could become like Taeyeon..

congratz to her!!

Now I just biased of Jang Geun Suk version of Can you Hear Me!!!

His voice not that bad..

He should duet with Taeyeon!!

Yuri expression so funny..

She so like little kid..

still adorable..~

yeay,Elite stuff!!~~

where is the rest?

The girls look definitely sweet with the uniform..~!!

I hope the girls will come out first then their sunbaes!!

I can't wait anymore..

haha~!!

Archived