少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooyoung is jjang for wearing the shirt and sweater soshified gave for NB endorsement.

I love the NB shoes they are wearing very colourful.. I love colourful shoes.

The style book scans are really pretty.

I wish I could rock white skinnies like Yuri. White skinnies and long legs go well together. Gah >_< she's so hot in that pic.

Congrats SNSD for 100K albums sold ^_^

I can't wait to see Taeng and Yuri bungee jump >_<

Guest Coopcayke

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!! I want the book so bad!!!

The girls looked GORGEOUS!!! All of them!

Aww Sunnyyyy.. I adore her so much! Her smile is just the sweetest thing! And that huge lollipop is <3

Sooyoung is a pro! :lol: She rocked her outfits like there's no tomorrow!

Yoong.. what a gorgeous hair!! It's shorter now though :tears:

Guest jelly_pudding

omgosh thanks for everyone who posted the pictures~ they look so gorgeous !!

soo young & jessica are the prettiest ~

Guest vietdragon2285

awww i went to every korean store today that could possibly carry it, and of course they don't have it cuz it did just come out in korea but the stores didn't even carry the magazine =(

Guest starduster34

Wow, you can really see all of the girls different personalities through their style book.

Thanks for the pictures and scans from above.

My favorite was Jessica and Sunny's.

Guest cantthinkofaname

SNSD Officially taking a break from 'Gee' at end of March

Girls that have been at the peak of their popularity since the beginning of 2009 with their new hit song, 'Gee', officially announced a break from airing on programs at the end of March.

As of March, SNSD will be taking a temporary break from their lives as singers and will be taking a break as they work on individual CF shoots and filming.

SM representative announced "SNSD will temporarily stop airing on variety programs with MBC 'Yoo Jaesuk & Kim Wonhee's Come to Play' as the final show on the coming 23rd. Also, "They will not be able to perform on KBS 'Music Bank' or MBC 'Show! Music Core' or SBS 'Inkigayo' this week due to their appearance at '2009 Pattaya Music Festival' as Korean Representatives from 20th to 22nd.

The representative also stated "SNSD's 9 members have been pushing themselves for the past 3 months and they will be taking times to relax and rest" also "Everyone other than Taeyeon who is starring on 'WGM' & 'ChinChin' and Yoona starring on 'Cinderella Man' does not have any specific schedules planned". However each member could possibly take on new roles as MC, DJ or actresses as chances allow them.

SNSD who have set a record on 9 consecutive wins on 'Music Bank' also won 4 consecutive wins on Thailand's 'Channel [V] Countdown Asian Chart' and was chosen as 'February's Top Artist of the Month' and have experienced immense popularity internationally.

On the other hand, a intense battle for popularity is expected during the period called, 'Post SNSD', after SNSD has dominated the scene since January.

---

Credits: Yahoo, Korea. & MehIl KyungJae

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Translation: k_tyeon.x3 @ soshified.com

Guest vietdragon2285

how do you get a SNSD photobook/stylebook?

I kind of really want one now that I see all these pictures

you actually have to get the ellegirl magazine, its not sold separately. comes with the magazine. lol but i doubt you will find a site that still have it in stock now if your in the states, but if your in KOREA then LUCKY YOU! lol just go run around and hopefully u will be able to get one.

i'm in the states and actually posted a ad on CL to see if anyone in my area know where i can get it lol. so far no hits from it =P

but yeah i really would love to get my hands on one.

Guest chungmah.

Aww. I was hoping to see them perform this weekend.

Nothing to look forward to ;-;

I wonder when they'll come back. Gonna miss them.

Bored. Inspecting the pages from the book.

Yoona - Hello Kitty print on her DS. A pair of glasses. Aqua blue watch. Gold ribbon?

TaeYeon - Pink high heels, selcas, purple framed glasses, some green toy, perfume

Tiffany - Twilight book, sunglasses, pink headphones, a bracelet, pink bag, grad photo, photo of Vanessa Hudgens (?)

Jessica - JeTi selca, ipod, camera, perfume, watch, pinkn D&G pouch, Romeo&Juliet movie, photo of Mischa Barton (?)

Yuri - Jason Mraz CD cover, perfume, old photo of self, photo with brother, watch, bracelet, necklace, pouch with pens, high heel shoe

SooYoung - Perfume, notebook, watch, sunglasses, Soori photo, red high heel shoe, silky green box

Sunny - Red high heels, iphone/itouch?, baby photo, photo with Seohyun, lipstick, perfume, purple bracelet, white bracelet, pink purse, mints, camera

HyoYeon - ipod, watch, pink bag, perfume, key, sunglasses, photo with SooYoung, Yoona & Sunny, ribbon, tiff&cobox

Seohyun - selca, headband, ballet shoes (?) -can't really make out the rest of the items-

Guest SleepiiDreamer

^ OMGGG i want the book so badly now T_T

haha i see twilight & gossip girl on fany's page.

i think i see ssf's gifts on yuri, seohyun & hyoyeon's pages.

haha i know right? i saw it and i'm like :o

she's a gossip girl fan! ;p

too bad i cant read the captions. ;p

SNSD Officially taking a break from 'Gee' at end of March

wow~ but i love gee. but then, i get that the girls need their R&R :]

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7367/92709149.jpg

^ sunny's picture & her page looks so cute!

and i esp. love the pic with her and seohyun. so adorables!~ (:

Guest jelly_pudding

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE GEE? =(

dang. it has been only what.. like 3 months ? and they were on every variety show.. haha almost.. all of them~

but that sucks .. they won't be on variety shows anymore...

& they won't be at music bank this weekend ? what if they win another award ?

Archived