少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^ hello there.Of course you are welcome here.lol. (im a proud girl Sone ^^)

and i cant wait for the Finkl's Now performance from them. I think im going to check out that song since i don't know if its the only song i've heard from Finkl..

yay congrats to the girls for getting another award...:) I hope they can get the MuBank 7th win this week. *prays*

FO looks seriously awesome. =DD

Thanks for the updates guys.:D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davidfresh

The only problem I see being is that right after KY was a big hit, SM tried to let them promote BB, which was a good song, but the promotion and song type just made it really hard for it to match up with KY's success and basically it was hard for them to maintain that popularity right after KY and I don't think a ballad song, full promotion wise, is a good idea for SNSD atm. I love their ballad songs and using them as a back-up thing to contrast with the song they're promoting is great and all but I mean they're first and foremost a pop idol group and their fanbase and appeal comes in the form of poppy songs. Ballad groups do their thing, we know SNSD can sing, it's the whole maintaining status throughout the whole year for them to win awards thing that is bothering me. I mean Sica did say they recorded like 30 songs before picking 5 for the mini-album, so why not show some of the other 25 songs that weren't added is what I would like.

But in all honesty I can never tell what SM is going to do what next, but I'll be supporting the girls regardless.

IDK but internationally wise. The active majority of Soshified (SNSD's biggest international forum) is around 75% female, 25% male. For SoShi Subs' youtube channel using the insight tool around 80 percent of people that watch the youtube channel are female and the other 20 percent are male. IDK SNSD has a lot of fangirls though on the international front from what I know.

If they were to promote another song, it should be 'Way To Go'~ But I want new material from them already (ㅠ.ㅠ;; Yes I'm greedy)

Blah duh our fanclub is mostly girls [: I LOVE it ㅋㅋㅋ

Well girls have a bigger history being fans so it's probably natural for them. Plus guys would like them for looks and personalities but girls can actually look up to our girls as role models~

woohoo more new fans added to Sones!!!!yay!!!! and welcomee:]

yeah, I'm a girl Sone as well, I think there are more girls fans in this thread now.lol.

I think it started of with more guy fans, but as much as there are alot of males fans, girl fans

number is growing tremendously fast! Which is a good thing, cuz ppl always say that

the girl fans are crazy and hate on girl groups cuz of I believe "jealousy" but honestly I

love SNSD and I love having them interact with male idols.lol. I'm so proud of myself, cuz like

I never hated on SNSD at all, I heard rumors about them, but yet I never cared, but instead I love them.

It proves that girls can love girl groups too.lol. I never actually devoted myself to any girl group

until SNSD existed, so I'm happy SNSD happened. I was so used to liking only male idol groups, but now I

love SNSD as much as I love Big Bang, as you all can tell by my sigs and icon.lol. SNSD probably started this new trend of

having ALOT of fangirls, remember how they were shocked to see the number of fangirls at one of the perf.LOL. I found that funny.

God, I love how we're all so friendly to each other:] thats why I love this thread the most, along with Big Bang's thread.hehe.

SNSD FIGHTING!!!!SONES FIGHTING!!!!

oh and yeah, most fans at soshified are girls.lol.:]

This show just aired a few hours ago and tons of Korean SONEs are spazzing about it. The number one reason being that they actually went to SNSD's dorm and filmed part of it. A lot of fans right now are comparing the epicness of the dorm visit to that of when Manwon came back in like 2007 to film in their dorm. So it's a must download for everyone. They girls mention weird sleep habits, how they like write their names on their underwear & shoes so that they don't mix them up, amongst other strange SNSD things. Yoona is crying because they also talked about Sooyoung & Yoona's graduation on the show. Sooyoung talked about how the graduation picture out of her was fake and that she came too late and when she arrived no one was in the classroom so she had to go outside and take the picture (awww poor kid).

But yeah it's a show I'm looking forward to like crazy. Move aside FO, bring on Good Morning.

Guest baby-swts

This show just aired a few hours ago and tons of Korean SONEs are spazzing about it. The number one reason being that they actually went to SNSD's dorm and filmed part of it. A lot of fans right now are comparing the epicness of the dorm visit to that of when Manwon came back in like 2007 to film in their dorm. So it's a must download for everyone. They girls mention weird sleep habits, how they like write their names on their underwear & shoes so that they don't mix them up, amongst other strange SNSD things. Yoona is crying because they also talked about Sooyoung & Yoona's graduation on the show. Sooyoung talked about how the graduation picture out of her was fake and that she came too late and when she arrived no one was in the classroom so she had to go outside and take the picture (awww poor kid).

But yeah it's a show I'm looking forward to like crazy. Move aside FO, bring on Good Morning.

woah thnx for the description i cant wait to see what their dorm looks like now! :D

ohh yoona is just crying about her graduation :)

im glad~ <3 i thought it was about antis or something

Guest starduster34

They should promote "Let's Talk About Love"

I really like this song, second to GEE

But honestly, (Just my opinion) I felt SM could have done a better job with the music choice.

I know it's just a mini-album but they've been gone for 9 months so this album should of been GREAT but in my opinion, it's just GOOD.

Good job promoting! That is a great marketing strategy!

hahaha LaBelle

i don't know what sunny's reaction is, but that sure is funny xD

and the haptic beam cf thing was really random haha

beam beam beam beam~; the phone looks nice though

thanks for the pics blu_smiley

yoona looks pretty at the cyworld event

090122 snsd performing at an army event

gee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07q4qpfTCIg

himnae http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMcZuJhcFto

So for MTV Class Up ... Sooyoung picked Yuri as the member she would date if the member was a boy right?

Well SBS Show also followed the girls around on their schedules (Tiffany was the sweetest thing alive passing chocolates to everyone backstage for her part) and haha one of the parts involves Sooyoung's family (Mother, Dad, Sister). Her mom and sister are the funniest thing alive. They asked her sister when does Sooyoung look the prettiest, and her sister says when Sooyoung eats like crazy. Then they asked which SNSD member would her mom want as a son. Here's the funny part, she said Yuri because she's so respectable, cute, and just seems like she would make a fun son.

Hahaha SooRi<333

Guest zippomaru

YOUTUBE LINK

:)

SNSD-INTO THE NEW WORLD@SMTOWN LIVE IN BKK[TV CH7]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wa6OEFuf4Q

SNSD-COMPLETE@SMTOWN LIVE IN BKK[TV CH7]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mZdkYrw4ag

SNSD-BABY BABY@SMTOWN LIVE IN BKK[TV CH7]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9IeCUFk9oA

Into the new World + Complete + Baby Baby [ no cut] @woohooaey channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Rm94bHzRg&fmt=18

Offical CH7 -SMTOWN LIVE 09 in BANGKOK session1 [090223] #1(#2-#8 in user account)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bABRab0nF4M

Archived