少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zahieyjunki

OMG!! FO was hilarious~

I approve DaeYoon pairing!! Seungri will be jealous if he watch the show..

but why is KJK was there? He's not the main family member FO right?

Yoona absolutely gorgeous there!!

and 10 minutes dance were so energetic~

I love when she do bear hug to Hyori..

Sisterly love..

Can't wait to watch the next week part!

BTW, congratzz the girls get their cyworld award for this month!!

and Seohyun singing her trot song once again!!

baby-swts, thnx for the links!

Dang, first time I listen to Sunny "Finally Now"!!

I love her voice!~

Loved what they wore on Cyworld Award!!

Yoona expression garghh so cute loll~<3!!

The aegyo segemet was fabulous..

They're will be at Gold Miss Diary?? I loved that show..

I've watched it once when BB is the guest~

That show was full of funny moments!! can't wait it..

Seems like not all were accepting the DoTa couples yet!!

Me either.. But let's just wait till the show is end!

I've just watched MuBank on tv where Fany says "Listen Cookieman" !! love the hugging moments.. SS501 boys dancing to Gee totally sweet!

Karen, thnx for the gifs!!

There's the other name for the show I think Fabulous Theater..

What's the story behind that show? First, Yoona being so pretty and suddenly she be the nerd gurl in school..

hoho~

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i just read fan acc bout some of the gals at Star Golden Bell Recording

OMG some fans put their hands behind sooyoung's neck and pulling her hairs =_=

some of them even shoving the albums in front of the gals faces @_@ wew

read the rest here : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry543930

some fans need to respect some privacy for real -_-

Guest mab2007

can some give me the link where i can watch OMONA which yoona was starring..haha! i'm interesting since she made me laugh..lol!haha..pls..and yuri was there t0o...weee

Guest MiyuKanata09

I'm obssess in SNSD especially Yuri and YoonA..

they were so pretty and looks really nice.. they were my role model..

I'm stiill new here and I'm always a lurker..

does anybody knows where can i watch the one where Yuri and YoonA was in?

and i think there is group who always subs their show..

is there anyone can give a link of their youtube channel? if they have one..

Thanks for everyone for sharing loveble pictures of them..

i really love their song Gee and i got my brother addicted to gee too..haha

i'm also enjoying their other songs.. is ITNW is their first song i find that song really good too..

and lastly, i love their necklace... how i wish i could have one..

Guest Coopcayke

^Thanks for the link!

Sunny did a great job.. I can see that she's a little nervous lol

seeing how small she looked on that huge stage with such a big audiences.. thumbs-up Sunny bunny!

and WOW Sunny's back is really sexy!! XD

Guest doomunleashed

does anybody knows where can i watch the one where Yuri and YoonA was in?

and i think there is group who always subs their show..

is there anyone can give a link of their youtube channel? if they have one..

I don't know if the full show is out but here is the Yoona/Yuri cut:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY5KZJVz8j0

Oh and that team you're talking about would be the Soshisubs:

This is the forum: Soshified and their youtube channel: Soshisubs

They upload some stuff that gets deleted on youtube onto their own video section on the forum.

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg when i saw YoonA on family outting i think i freaked out lol

i knew she was going to come out but she was so pretty and cute

gosh lucky everyone that got to talk with her lol

and Taengoo just to aigoo and dorky in WGM lol

that one picture of her running makes me want to just find her and give her a hug :)

Guest jingaling.

This week on MuBank,

Soshi is rumored to perform FinKL's 'Now' as a special stage.

While Kara is to perform ITNW.

Hope it's as good as Shinhwa T.O.P cover some months ago :)

O_O!

yay another special stage :)

ncz8yx.jpg

c; as tagged + sosiz

Guest KsDreams

I love special stage! and that Fin.K.L's song is good.

I just wish the girls have enough time to practice so that they're fully prepared and also I wish they'll sing it live.

DSP sure didn't pick the easiest SNSD's song for KARA to perform but I guess if they can pull it off (live) then thumbs up.

Guest doomunleashed

^

^

O____O omahgah! really? but if they're doing Finkl shouldn't Kara do something like SES instead of SNSD, I mean an older song? adsdgdfgnasn whatever hopefully both groups will do just fine, I'm really excited though cause "Now" it's like the song I like of FinklXD

Guest baby-swts

ooo I cannot wait for the special stage :D

lol I only watch We Got Married when all the other snsd girls are in it ^_^

its boring w/o them haha

Guest ryanchoe082

i think SNSD should promote Dear Mom as their next song.(if they are going to do a second song promotion)

here are the reasons why:

1.SNSD has alot of male fans(not a bad thing) but i think they'll gain more female fans because the songs is like a mother-daughter relationship song. which i think alot of females will like.

2.Since SNSD promoted a song that involves alot of dancing a calm song might be better than doing another fastpaced song which will make them exhausted. promoting a ballad will probably not be as demanding as the other songs.

3.Since SNSD got really popular with their hit song, a different song that shows their vocals might be able to show SNSD has alot of talent and potential.

Guest hotdog90

Hi I am kind of new to this thread. I was wondering if snsd has a lot of girl fans. I know they have a lot of fans in general but everyone ive talked to are all guys (makes sense lol).

I hope no one hates me for my signature. ^^

Guest XiahxTiffany

^ Welcome !!! Ur sig. is awesome lol

i think the next song they should promote is My Destiny for some reason

or maybe they might come out with a new album soon 0_0

u never know lol!! thats actually wat im waiting for

but wat are the chances of it coming out before June :(

Guest KsDreams

^yeah I agree that Dear Mom will be great as the 2nd song.

Didn't SuJu promoted "Marry U" which was a ballad song? So there is a chance for Dear Mom but it's up to SM.

At this point, I feel like SM has the choice to promote SNSD as a singing group and not as an entertaining group only.

I've never doubt the girls' talents but since they came back, we've all witnessed their improvements and with the appropriate songs and promotions, they might become a well respected musical group in the future.

I like them for being an entertaining group cause we can see most of them do different things and there is nothing wrong with being an entertaining group but my dream is to see them being acknowledge as a talented musical group. (like The Grace or DBSK now)

And it might happened but it depends on if SM want that or not.

Right now I can't and I'm not complaining abt the way SM is treating the girls (at the same time he cant ignore them cause they're bringing in the money) so I just hope that one of his plan is to try to get rid of the "not so talented" etiquette that the group has.

i think SNSD should promote Dear Mom as their next song.(if they are going to do a second song promotion)

here are the reasons why:

1.SNSD has alot of male fans(not a bad thing) but i think they'll gain more female fans because the songs is like a mother-daughter relationship song. which i think alot of females will like.

2.Since SNSD promoted a song that involves alot of dancing a calm song might be better than doing another fastpaced song which will make them exhausted. promoting a ballad will probably not be as demanding as the other songs.

3.Since SNSD got really popular with their hit song, a different song that shows their vocals might be able to show SNSD has alot of talent and potential.

The only problem I see being is that right after KY was a big hit, SM tried to let them promote BB, which was a good song, but the promotion and song type just made it really hard for it to match up with KY's success and basically it was hard for them to maintain that popularity right after KY and I don't think a ballad song, full promotion wise, is a good idea for SNSD atm. I love their ballad songs and using them as a back-up thing to contrast with the song they're promoting is great and all but I mean they're first and foremost a pop idol group and their fanbase and appeal comes in the form of poppy songs. Ballad groups do their thing, we know SNSD can sing, it's the whole maintaining status throughout the whole year for them to win awards thing that is bothering me. I mean Sica did say they recorded like 30 songs before picking 5 for the mini-album, so why not show some of the other 25 songs that weren't added is what I would like.

But in all honesty I can never tell what SM is going to do what next, but I'll be supporting the girls regardless.

Hi I am kind of new to this thread. I was wondering if snsd has a lot of girl fans. I know they have a lot of fans in general but everyone ive talked to are all guys (makes sense lol).

I hope no one hates me for my signature. ^^

IDK but internationally wise. The active majority of Soshified (SNSD's biggest international forum) is around 75% female, 25% male. For SoShi Subs' youtube channel using the insight tool around 80 percent of people that watch the youtube channel are female and the other 20 percent are male. IDK SNSD has a lot of fangirls though on the international front from what I know.

Guest hotdog90

IDK but internationally wise. The active majority of Soshified (SNSD's biggest international forum) is around 75% female, 25% male. For SoShi Subs' youtube channel using the insight tool around 80 percent of people that watch the youtube channel are female and the other 20 percent are male. IDK SNSD has a lot of fangirls though on the international front from what I know.

Thanks for the info. thats really cool that they have so many female fans.

Archived