and the little SNSD.. they are really cute

They can sing and dance to GEE

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the Arena photos...I see feet =O

I swear I have a foot fetish.

Jessica's left foot looks a little odd because her foot is on it's inner side.

But nontheless the girls look gorgeous.

Love Sica with long hair just like ITNW she looks hot with it.

Soori<3 and Jessica and Sunny choosing each other >_<

Sunny's face on Class Up lol. cute

Guest yukinOrave

now i'm so excited to watch that MTV class up show.. <3

sunsica is love.. <3 but i'm kinda disappointed that there is no TaeNy and YulSic.. they're like the "real couple on snsd" and yet none of them shown us some pda.. XDDDDD

anyways~ any snsd pairing for me is love.. snsd bond. ♥

Guest lolly88

Another interview about the girls,the person that interview them

seems to know a lot about the girls,he or she even watch MBC idol

I watched MBC Everyone1 Idol Army show, and Seohyun checked her wink with the unnies?

10 Asia interviews SNSD, 3 part interviews

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...=14221&st=0

Some tiny parts of the interview to arouse your interest lols

For idol groups like SNSD, people might talk about each behavior over the internet. Doesn't it bother you?

Jessica: Not really. However, we're more careful of our speech and behavior. We know that that one word we say could become a huge issue. For example, I won't feel upset, but if I stand still with no expression, some people would think "she must be pissed". I usually don't have much laughter, but because of that, I've started to laugh more after becoming SNSD.

Sooyoung: Before debuting, if the service at a restaurant or the server's manners were wrong, I'd protest saying "How can you act/be like this?" but now... I can't say those things easily even though I may be right.

But aren't you always under pressure then, whether you're on stage or living your daily life?

Sunny: Every entertainer lives under pressure. And because we have to talk and sing in front of people, what's inside our heart is important but what's more important is how we express that. I think we're used to it somewhat now...

It looks like you think about what you do a lot while you work.

Sooyoung: You start developing a professional-attitude. For example, if I'm sick and make an uncomfortable expression on stage, people would think I'm annoyed. Therefore I have to show my very best.

Yuri: I think I'm becoming more harsh on myself. It could be an effort to become more professional-like but I try to appeal myself even more on stage.

Hyoyeon: I'm usually introverted, but while working I realized I shouldn't be like that anymore. Before, if there was something that upset me because of a member, I would keep it to myself. Nowadays, whether it be good or bad, I tell them everything. I guess I got better in expressing myself.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

I want them to perform "Destiny" too (I thought I'd be the only one lol)

This song is really different than the ones they've promoted so far and powerful.

I think it became my #1 song in the mini-album (although I love "Gee" & "Himnae" the same),

don't understand why ppl doesn't like it as much : /

u not alone

me too, i love this song , it's my favorite track on the mini-album actually

i like himnae and gee, but Destiny is like a step back into the 90's for me

kind of backstreet boys -ish, so it's kinda special to me, althou im not really a big bsb fan but im a fan of the 90s music...

anyway, i think that song is the one with the most spunk in the album and snsd can defnitely show a new appeal with that song

i watch snsd's performance of Shinhwa's t.o.p with Destiny playing as the track and it works rather well,, the whole sexy-manly concept..

i really want snsd to have some new outfits concept cuz all their previous are kinda similiar, and to be truthful, a bit boring as well. i know they hav 9 members but i think their new stylists arent that creative as their previous one

^

NOOOO lol i prefer "DEAR MOM" and SM better make a VERY VERY TOUCHING MV bout it well they can use mothers-children footage and else with snsd in it too hahahaha im sure it will be a hit

i dont want "Destiny" T_T i mean after all dancing songs i want to see them perf ballad and Dear Mom is a good opportunity

Guest Rositas

Lookie here what i found while looking in yahoo!!!

20090222183657309b6_185404_1.jpg

20090222183657309b6_185404_0.jpg

20090222190213329e7_191408_0.jpg

Yoona and Daesung :):):) i think its from FO they looks so cute there are some articles with the pics... but i dont know how to translate it so if someone wants to read it the here is the links;

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

http://kr.img.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...l&top=frame

Enjoy!!

Guest fara_diggory

^

yeah..

i prefer dear mom too...

since sica can cry in other mv, she can cry in dear mom too...

to make it more touching...

yeah..

^

^

AAAACCKKK OMG Yoona and Daesung OMG that's soooo cuuuuttteee

what happen to the guy who likes yoona XD i cant wait to see this lol

is FO today???

^

fara YEAY agree yes?! ^^

Dear Mom is a touching song and i just hope they will make an MV like SM Town "Only Love"

they need to rest their body from jumping here and there too lol XD

taeyeon now sounds like not fit >.< in last perf she kinda hard to reach the high note

sigh she should just quit wgm she already got chinchin which took alot of her rest time tho

Guest Allison

Searching through bestiz and it looks like there'll be another Gee parody (x I don't know what the show is called though.

http://evon.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?...j&no=140400

^ There's a video, but it loads EXTREMELY slow...well, for me it did :/ ahaha.

Looks like Sooyoung, Tiffany, Yuri, and Hyoyeon will make an appearance.

Sorry for really horrible self-done screen cap, lmao x___x

290phe9.png

& I can't wait to see Yoona & Daesung on FO <33

wow the Yoona Daesung interactions looked cute and i wonder how Yoona will think of the Dumb and Dumber(dunno Daesung plays which role lmao).

im expecting a kind of awkward yet funny interaction between them.:D

I checked out the Asia 10 interviews and boy i LOVE the girls for their down to earth personalities.it was a great interview.

cant wait to watch FO after my finals.T_T Thanks for the pics.:)

edit;;;

nothing to share for toping the page.sry guys.LOL.

Guest yienyienyien

Ahhh, i didn't catch FO just now cause i was busy. Waiting for YT link T___T YoonA & Daesung looked adorable..XD YoonA's so pretty srsly :wub:

Don't know if this was posted before..

lol, they changed the lyrics to Gee to promote the phone..

Guest doomunleashed

Don't know if this was posted before..

lol, they changed the lyrics to Gee to promote the phone..

Bwahahaha Shin BongSun! rofl and the new version of Haptic looks pretty cool, BEAM BEAM BEAM!XD It seemed like a looking for the 10th SNSD member kind of plot. Hopefully the girls will get to do more CFs for Anycall.

Guest lolly88

haven watch wgm ,but today episode sees boring

its totally btw taeyeon and hyun don in a park....

not the preview they show last week at all ,so disappointed at mbc wgm

next week is a all the current couples will come together and play games

and there is a game in which u must eat the food with your partner using the mouth

and face to face ,you get what i meant ......

FO with YoonA Is so cute

esp daesung and yoona interactions ,he's so shy around her

so cute and he blushes haha .

YoonA did Gee and 10mintues dance ,got to watch her dance to it

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....c&no=110191

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

[HQ] New Good Sunday - Family Outing (2009-02-15).avi [844.7 MB]

Guest: YoonA; DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to the Rural Area in folder SHOW // Old Bad Weekend

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Star King (2009-02-21).avi [793.8 MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae, Nich Khun & Jae Bum & Chan Sung & Woo Young (2PM), Lee Yong Jin, Lee Jin Ho, Yang Se Chan & Oh In Taek (Oongie’s Family), Park Hwayobi, Park Hyun Bin, Jung Ga Eun, Boom, Noh Sa Yeon, Park Sang Myun, Yoon Jung Soo

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Archived