Am I The Only One Who Thinks This Is Creepy?

Guest ima_robot

Guest vanggirlie

obviously a lot of those look somewhat photoshopped.

some of those little girls win competitions and their parents save the money from those competitions for college tuition. altho some parents do for other reasons.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yooniceland

theyre... dolls.

its creepy, yeah.

they wear makeup at age 6?????

dang, im 14 and i dont even wear makeup.

Guest Jasmine<3

ahh scary

barbies!

man. what are they doing to these kids? haha.... i swear, it's like mutilation!

Guest sheila_r19

hmmn well those pictures look incredibly photoshopped - but i agree ... that is very creepy.

they're cute to look at - but at the same time it doesn't seem right.

Guest popolala

agree, they look weird.. its freaky.. they look like little barbies.. shelly the name! . erm i remember watching a program on famous teens.. and there was 1 series talking about pagent for little kid.. and the kid not really into pagent! .. they dont like it to be honest.. parents fause them to do it! coz they think it makes them look 'perfect'?

Guest pink1e

haha Dolls!!!!!!! hella cute dolls..

sad that they don't have a normal childhood.. and will most likely grow up as a pageant girl

Guest JeannieV.

wah wayy too young to be like this. it's just...scary T-T

it looks like they've been photoshopped though =/

Guest ladiixxpreciious

O_____________O they look just like barbie dolls... even down the the lashes and eyebrows :crazy:

Geez, these pics remind me of tt kid who was killed...Sometin Bennet was her name...she took part in these kinda kid beauty peagents also and won many but in the end some old dude got obsessed w her n killed her....there were rumours that her parents killed her but i dun see why they should do that since she was making alot of money.....CREEPY pics anyways....if they r doing this for fun n experience, then it's fine but if it's anytin else.....DUH..........

Guest lovelydia

OMG yeah! i saw this show like once and i was like O___O POOR GIRLS.. their parents are crazy, spray tanning them and buying them $100 fake teeth things... yeah. they are real barbie dolls..

scary!

Guest seeepluss

woahhh -shivers- for a sec I thought they were barbies LOL o_o so youngg and they look so mature x_x that's kinda creepy. .

they really really look like dolls like those barbie dolls x_x

Guest euhtee

dang they look... idk some of the pics make them look like barbies..

thats so.. i wouldnt want to be like that if I was a kid still.. :ph34r:

Archived