Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

You're welcome willenette..

I'm curious about Kwon Sang Woo upcoming drama project since Bad Love..

I wish he could sweep away all the womens viewers with his great acting once again..

Can't wait to watch Cinderella Man :rolleyes:

ilwoo_aein, this is his next drama again after BL. I'm sure his fans will welcome him again with open arms for this next drama as well as for his upcoming movie. Can't wait to watch these 2-projects of him soon. :lol::)

Can't wait to see the chemistry of KSW & HEJ pairing-up in Cinderella Man sice it's their first time together. I'm also excited to see both of them with LBY on-screen although I already saw how good they were together doing that TFS CF. I just hope both girls fit into their roles. :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo impressed with lunch cooking by 100 Japanese fans at shooting site

94203lud9.jpg

Innolife 2009/01/22(Thu) 12:00

2009012208145410031te3.jpg

Newsen [2009-01-22 08:15:01]

Korean top star is receiving very big favorite in Japan.

On January 17, 2009 one hundred Japanese fans of actor Kwon Sang Woo paid a visit at shooting site and prepared a luncheon there.

Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bum Soo, Lee Bo Young and fans made a hot bapcha relay competition.

Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bum Soo, Lee Bo Young are starring movie "Sadder Than Sad Story" (Director Won Tae Young / Production by CORE Content Media ㈜ / and Media distribution FLEX). There were 100 fans from Japan made a visit to the shooting site to meet actor Kwon Sang Woo.

The fans also prepared meals for the staff and actors working there.

100 Fans of "Stairway to Heaven" idol were bringing warmness and surprise to the film crew with lunch service. Korean food prepared directly by Japanese also brought admiration to filming staff and actors.

Kwon was very impressive and touched by his fans's gracefulness. Despite of the cold weather, Japanese fans eagerly took a short tour to visit their idol then rushingly came back to work.

Movie "Sadder Than Sad Story" will be released on March 14,2009.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php??

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=94203

Kwon Sang Woo impressed with lunch cooking by 100 Japanese fans at shooting site

[] 94203lud9.jpg[]

Innolife 2009/01/22(Thu) 12:00

[

Korean top star is receiving very big favorite in Japan.

On January 17, 2009 one hundred Japanese fans of actor Kwon Sang Woo paid a visit at shooting site and prepared a luncheon there.

Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bum Soo, Lee Bo Young and fans made a hot bapcha relay competition.

Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bum Soo, Lee Bo Young are starring movie "Sadder Than Sad Story" (Director Won Tae Young / Production by CORE Content Media ㈜ / and Media distribution FLEX). There were 100 fans from Japan made a visit to the shooting site to meet actor Kwon Sang Woo.

The fans also prepared meals for the staff and actors working there.

100 Fans of "Stairway to Heaven" idol were bringing warmness and surprise to the film crew with lunch service. Korean food prepared directly by Japanese also brought admiration to filming staff and actors.

Kwon was very impressive and touched by his fans's gracefulness. Despite of the cold weather, Japanese fans eagerly took a short tour to visit their idol then rushingly came back to work.

Movie "Sadder Than Sad Story" will be released on March 14,2009.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php???

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=94203

Hi TY - so sweet & nice these Japanese fans who find time to visit & bring lunch for KSW including other cast. And they were many, huh - 100, wow! Imagine, they were the ones who cooked it despite of their work & cold weather. Amazing fans! I'm sure our man was very surprised & definitely touched of what they did. Japanese fans are really so fanatic. :lol:

Can't wait to watch his movie. Thanks for sharing this. :lol::)

Hi azura - thanks for posting some of the still photos from the movie. These are cool! These still pics itself are good. KSW as usual will give his great performance here. Such suspense about this movie, huh? KSW rocks! :sweatingbullets::lol:

MV (Music Video) Sadder Than Sad Story

Full clip of More Than Blue

view and download : http://movie.geocities.jp/kswmugamuchu/morethanblue.wmv

Credit to Kswmugamuchu

PS. those who think the ost Sadder than Sad Story is gaining popularity due to being inserted in a controversy drama, just watch the above link and wake up! It is ranking top for 6 weeks in all MV Chart!

:blink: remarkable poster d 2nd last one <_< ...... she's reading a book while Sangwoo's holding onto floral! :wacko:

its better than she readding a book while SW feeding a baby dear :lol:

Sangwoo is so sad reading a long series of bill spent by Moi! :tears:

saddu9.jpg

ya! :w00t: ...... Sangwoo shall cheer d newbie by pointing d gun at U !!! 36_11_6.gif

...... n after that, Sangwoo shall clean up to seranade d newbie! :P

So bad dear <_<

Sangwoo objected! look!

20090123a1km0.jpg

36_11_6.gif

The filming took place near a army camp.

Sangwoo and LBY pictures taken with a group of army officer

[]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3427/7a6685f3a4d26a2c503a1decy4.jpg[]

[]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4946/45605a4a9f003b53ddee77ctr0.jpg[/]

credit as labelled

Hi azura - thanks for posting these new photos again. I think only both of them has filmed in this place because LBS is nowhere to be found in the pics. :sweatingbullets:

Hi TY & moi - both of you are always having funny conversations here - getting crazy of all your posts here especially some of the photos you're posting moi. If only KSW could see all of these........... hahaha - :lol::lol:

The filming took place near a army camp.

Sangwoo and LBY pictures taken with a group of army officer

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3427/7a...c503a1decy4.jpg

credit as labelled

haha, those soldiers... lucky in the new year!

LBY is the only female there! :lol:

Hi TY & moi - both of you are always having funny conversations here - getting crazy of all your posts here especially some of the photos you're posting moi. If only KSW could see all of these........... hahaha - :lol::lol:

-> he would run away FROM Moi ! :lol:

the movie got stamps! hahah, they published stamps for this movie.....

good business and PR! these must gain profit in the coming Valentine ! :lol:

stamp1do9.jpg

stamp2wx3.jpg

stamp3zo2.jpg

Credit as stated

Sangwoo's making faces at U dear! :w00t: ..... obviously u did something wrong! -_-

Hi azura - thanks for posting these new photos again. I think only both of them has filmed in this place because LBS is nowhere to be found in the pics. :sweatingbullets:

moi am after all Sangwoo's true luv! :P

haha, those soldiers... lucky in the new year!

LBY is the only female there! :lol:

-> he would run away FROM Moi ! :lol:

tsk tsk tsk ...... such jealousy! -_-

its better than she readding a book while SW feeding a baby dear :lol:

Sangwoo is so sad reading a long series of bill love note spent by Moi! :tears:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6154/saddu9.jpg

Sangwoo was devastated bcos moi was not free to c him that nite! :w00t: ..... moi oredi had a date with Myeonggie! :sweatingbullets:

..... in fact Sangwoo cried d whole nite dear :phew: ..... dun believe? -_- ....... c below! :w00t:

30ik.jpg62nc.jpg

72wi.jpgcrying4ar.jpg

he luvs moi so much, u see! B)

Cinderella's Man Leading Lady Han Eun Jung

January 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

Han Eun-jung (Lawyers of Korea, Full House) will be the leading lady opposite Kwon Sang-woo’s pauper-into-prince main character in upcoming MBC drama Cinderella Man.

Or should I say, leading lady opposite both of Kwon’s pauper AND prince characters — his Dongdaemun market shopkeeper character (the “pauper”) switches places with a businessman who owns a large-scale clothing enterprise (the “prince”). Hilarity (I’m sure) ensues.

Han Eun-jung plays a rich daughter of a banker, who falls for Kwon’s shopkeeper character. Neither actor excites me, but the premise seems rife with possibility for ridiculous cheesiness. The drama will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays in early May.

Via DongA

credit:drama beans

I don't like Han Eun-jung. She is not pretty and looks quite old although her age is not that old. :tongue2: Playing the role of a rich girl is not suitable for her. So disapppointed!