Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest mimerita

Congratulations to Kwon Sang Woo and his bride!

Wishing you all the lasting gifts a beautiful marriage can bring!

graphic1.jpg

Hi everyone! :) I read a Korean notice at Won Bin's official website saying that Won Bin is shooting at location in Gangwon-do and could not attend the wedding. He's already made personal call to Kwon Sang Woo about this. Won Bin really tried to make it to the last minute but couldn't make it. The shooting schedule cannot be delayed. (They posted the notice after the event. I use online translator to understand the content and I only mention the main point here as it's not my discretion to post the full content at other site)

Guest dramalover

Wishing you both a lifetime of..

everlasting love and happiness..

Congratulations KSW and STY..

Glad to see gorgeous Ji Woo at the wedding..Appreciated all

the efforts of everyone keeping this thread updated whenever

an actor/actress arrived at the party..Cheers :D

So...KSW is a married man now, huh??! A new chapter in his life.....I hope he'll share a beautiful journey of his his life with his wife till death do they part....So happy to see he's very much in love with his wife....and I hope the love they feels for each other today will last forever......CONGRATULATIONs

graphic1.jpg

Hi everyone! :) I read a Korean notice at Won Bin's official website saying that Won Bin is shooting at location in Gangwon-do and could not attend the wedding. He's already made personal call to Kwon Sang Woo about this. Won Bin really tried to make it to the last minute but couldn't make it. The shooting schedule cannot be delayed. (They posted the notice after the event. I use online translator to understand the content and I only mention the main point here as it's not my discretion to post the full content at other site)

Wow! so Won Bin sends his wishes to the newlyweds! I'm so happy he tried to go. It's okay, I'm sure KSW understand it completely..

Guest kierelun

graphic1.jpg

To add to this, I am rather surprised that in our local English newspaper they publish an announcement of the marriage of KSW & STY, and it mentioned only 4 names who attended the wedding : Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Choi Ji Woo and Lee Byun Heon out of so many star-studded guests. They reported incorrectly because WB didnt attend, wonder why they didnt check before publicising it.

Is Kim Sung Soo going to attend the wedding? Congratulatory wishes go out to the couple!

Ye, he attended the wedding. :P:D

Singer Hwang Bo is the very 1st guest.

]http://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2008/09/28/200809281609051113_1.jpg[/i

Credits: as labeled + Daum

Thanks kdramafanusa for posting her photo here. :P:D

KWON SANG WOO MARRIES SON TAE YOUNG

Son Tae Young and Kwon Sang Woo got married on the 28th at the Shilla Hotel, Seoul. Son Tae Young threw the wedding bouquet which was caught by Hwang Bo.

source: allseouldout

credit: mydaily

(sorry for the rush translation)

The photo session (at 2:30pm) was especially arranged for the fans and press/media. Sang-Woo thanks everyone there and adds that they (he & his wife) will definitely be very happy. Asked how many kids they plan to have, Sang-Woo smiles and says that he wants 3 kids but he doesn't know whether Son Tae-Young is willing or not.

Question: Anything to say to fans?

SW: Didn't expect to see so many people here, including fans who especially came from overseas. Thanks everyone who came here. I promise (with everyone) that we will definitely live happily.

Question: What did you do last night?

KSW: As a result of preparing for the wedding, we were very tired. Went to bed early.

Question: Received any congratulatory phone calls?

translating...

kdramafanusa, thanks for sharing the partial translations. Will wait for the continuation.......... Oh, he wants to have 3-kids......... :P:D

September 28, 2008

Actors Kwon, Sohn Tie Knot

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

[] 080928_p18_actors.jpg[]

Actors Sohn Tae-young, 28, left and Kwon Sang-woo, 32 wave to reporters ahead of their wedding Sunday at Shilla Hotel, Seoul. The couple invited some 300 guests to their closed-doors wedding ceremony, but fans and reporters swarmed the venue to catch a glimpse of the celebrity duo. / Yonhap

Actors Kwon Sang-woo, 32, and Sohn Tae-young, 28, tied the knot Sunday at a three-hour private wedding that drew a crowd including top Korean stars, reporters and fans from Japan.

Hi rubie - thanks for sharing this article here. So funny this man that all he wants after the wedding is to dance with the bride - hahaha - is this only what you want why you're tying the knot, Sangwoo? lol - :P:lol:

*** Whaaaaa… this wedding is so star-studded – an A-list wedding! Congratulations to KSW & his wife! Wow, he’s so good-looking. He looked so radiating in his wedding suit. He’s really stunning. Nice wedding. Oh, I saw SSH…… Hope everything went smoothly for them on their wedding day. I hope they’ll be together until to the time they’re old. Hope all goes well for them. Gosh, he’s married now – taken now. Just can’t believe it. But I’m so happy for him. He looks so happy. Loved him ever since STH, how time flies. It must have been such a cool wedding. KSW is a friendly person to invite so many celebrities. :P:D

Guest valley girl

i wonder why KHN and KTH did not invited to his wedding....

what happen...????

yeah i am so curious too, maybe they have their own business this time so they couldn't come.

KHN at 5th OCtober will start shooting, maybe she's in preparation for her movie. reading rehearsal ??

kim hee sun?? where is she too?? she didn't invite KSW at her wedding too, did she??

"The best body among celebrities" - Kwon Sang Woo & Seo Il Young selected by netizen

[Newsen 2008-09-29 09:30:22]

1jpgwe4.jpg

Survey carried on 14,871 people from aged 20-30' on "Whose celebrity body you most wanted?"

As a result of male, with support of 40.3 percent Kwon Sang-woo led the survey. Followed by Bae Yong-jun at 27.5%, Gong Yoo ranked 3rd at 14.3% and Song Seung Heon placed at 4th 12.4%. For female, Seo Il Yong defeates Lee Hyo-ri to conquer the 1st place at 33.4%. Lee Hyori ranked 2nd at 31.3% followed by Jeon Ji-hyun 18.6% and Lee Bani 9.4%

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

yeah i am so curious too, maybe they have their own business this time so they couldn't come.

KHN at 5th OCtober will start shooting, maybe she's in preparation for her movie. reading rehearsal ??

kim hee sun?? where is she too?? she didn't invite KSW at her wedding too, did she??

there are thousand names we could give out and put question marks on who is not invited or who didnt attend...

Actually, the guest list is considered and set up very thoughtfully and carefully. We fans couldnot exactly how relation between he and he or he and she, so we could not judge or blame.. I read in some neighbour threads, espcially his co-star ladies, there are fans complained why she wasnt invited... actually we are in the dark of whatever happening or incurred in the past... Lets trust KSW decision and selection (i mean the guest list) :D