Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

The news on Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young is spreading all over media now.I found the news updating every minutes in all websites!

Some latest inf, they are planning to marry in the next year March ! :rolleyes:

Hi Chinah!

Both family has met ! they are approving!

Should we call it is confirmation? :D

No wonder Sangwoo talked about marriage a few months ago in his interview.

He really has special someone.

Let us all "be happy for them". :D

Guest TY_KSW

and the funny thing, no party is denying this and that.

CONGRATULATIONS to the NEWEST CELEBRITY COUPLE!

no deny meant accept!

:D

We are still waiting for words from Sangwoo, He will say something to us in this coming Birthday Aug 8

Hope he will announce the new filming project at same time! :w00t:

Shulien,

you are right, they must need time of dating before going into the marriage! :)

However, at some cases, still there be a speed! Wonder whether Sangwoo-STY will marry before your heaven couple Lee Seo Jin-Kim Jung Eun do?? :lol:

well who knows they(KJE-LSJ Couple & KSW-LSJ Couple) will get married at the same month.

after KJE and LSJ celebrate their birthday next year.

KSW and STY should go on a vacation together and enjoy each other as much as they can because once they get married it will be very different already.

TY_KSW, have you noticed your username/ID seems to signify Tae Young - Kwon Sang Woo?

The news on Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young is spreading all over media now.I found the news updating every minutes in all websites!

Hi Chinah!

Im happy for them i wish them the best of luck and i want to see an actual pic of them :)

Whoah!!!!!..What a Beautiful couple!!!

I am so happy for Sang Woo..if it's true he's getting married soon..!! Lucky ! Lucky gal!!!

hmm..Azura told me too..she had given him all her blessings...right babe..?

Just saw the news... I'm happy for KSW. I knew that he could not be single for long and that it was time for him to tie the knot soon... just didn't know with whom... but I like his choice... STY is a pretty girl and I like her and so I shall approve this relationship.

I wanna see how their kids look like??? I know it will have KSW eyes :)

Guest Azura

I saw her 1st in "Marrying a Millionaire" & she's really pretty.

I do agree.. they must enjoy their dating & getting-to-know each other thingy

before jumping to a very serious relationship like marriage. :phew:

Yup, i agreed....Sangwoo will have our blessing!

Whoah!!!!!..What a Beautiful couple!!!

I am so happy for Sang Woo..if it's true he's getting married soon..!! Lucky ! Lucky gal!!!

hmm..Azura told me too..she had given him all her blessings...right babe..?

yes babe...."now sobbing in one corner* :tears:

aww...i know...me sobbing a little in one corner too..and i thought he'd marry someone not from the showbiz circle..but well good luck to him anyway..

So are you and the girls going to his wedding..?

Guest Azura

aww...i know...me sobbing a little in one corner too..and i thought he'd marry someone not from the showbiz circle..but well good luck to him anyway..

So are you and the girls going to his wedding..?

Well, he should get married quick as what his mum wishes. *tho we fans hope he can wait another few more year* :rolleyes:

If i'm invited to the wedding why not?? probably i'll weep happily together with other fans while he step onto the altar.... :tears:

Guest TY_KSW

TY_KSW, have you noticed your username/ID seems to signify Tae Young - Kwon Sang Woo?

Hhahah! Shulien, you are the first one recognized that!

hehe! my username is a fate on SW love huh? :lol:

Guest betchay

I suggest.. buy 3 bottles of soju later! :w00t::lol:

[단독] 권상우-손태영, 결혼 전제 열애 중

[스포츠서울] 2008년 07월 17일(목) 오전 10:58

[]http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/d8/20080717/20080717105800626d8_114827_0.jpg[/]

또 한쌍의 연예계 선남선녀 커플이 탄생했다.

are they couple?

because if they are, i am happy for KSW and Son Tae Young.

it seems they just started their love affair and it was found out recently.

they are even in the news of celebrity couples the public is waiting to be married.

Oh, oh, oh.......what is this? I hope someone is kind enough to translate this article? Who is she? Sorry, but not familiar with this girl. KSW & her? Is this true? In case, it is........oh my..........our man is so secretive & very discreet, huh? :o;)

Guest TY_KSW

surely! Inez n Azura! he will have our blessing!

He should marry a lady like her! A beauty better than a plain jane, right!

Azura, i frankly said, i m feeling a little bit bitter though i m also happy to know our man find his true love! :rolleyes::tears:

I suggest.. buy 3 bottles of soju later! :w00t::lol:

i think i'll buy some, Chingu! tsk tsk! happy also drink and bitter feeling also drink!

Soju is a good medicine now! :lol:

Brief translation from Shulien article:

Korean pop star Kwon Sang-woo (32) and Canada-born actress and former Miss Korea Son Tae Young (28) in Love.

An official entertainment officer said that "two people met early this year by chance and became lovers naturally. Their friendship has been builing up and developing around in secret this year." he said.

Another official entertainment officer: "on the premise that there will be a marriage after two family meeting." he hinted.

Hi TY - thanks for sharing the translation of the article. You're so fast, huh? In case, this is true, I'm happy for him. She's pretty, no wonder she's formerly Miss Korea. The age gap is just so fine. Marriage? No comment yet, we'll just wait & see. As long as he's happy, why not? ;):)

Guest Azura

surely! Inez n Azura! he will have our blessing!

I should marry a lady like her! A beauty better than a plain jane, right!

Azura, i frankly said, i m feeling a little bit bitter though i m also happy to know our man find his true love! :rolleyes::tears:

i think i'll buy some, Chingu! tsk tsk! happy also drink and bitter feeling also drink!

Soju is a good medicine now! :lol:

My dear...you can join me weeping in one corner...silently ok! :D

I saw her 1st in "Marrying a Millionaire" & she's really pretty.

I do agree.. they must enjoy their dating & getting-to-know each other thingy

before jumping to a very serious relationship like marriage. :phew:

Hi beth - was she in that drama? Can't remember............. (?). ;):)

Guest TY_KSW

Update:

The circulation of the love passion is groundless denied by both companies.

Prepesentative of Song Tae Young company disclosed "she just had a dinner with him .. And that is all the facts, nothing farther!" but he denied to enlighten whether "there are only two person in the dinner or?". An officer of Kwon Sang Woo company repudiated the recent news and said that the all reporters have no real facts to prove they are in love or dating.

Hi Chinah!

Shulien,

you are right, they must need time of dating before going into the marriage! :)

However, at some cases, still there be a speed! Wonder whether Sangwoo-STY will marry before your heaven couple Lee Seo Jin-Kim Jung Eun do?? :lol:

TY, why so soon to get married? I hope they would enjoy each other's company yet before plunging into marriage. I hope they could give more years of being together so they would know each other very well more. -_-:)

Guest TY_KSW

TY, why so soon to get married? I hope they would enjoy each other's company yet before plunging into marriage. I hope they could give more years of being together so they would know each other very well more. -_-:)

what if you find a man like him? must wedding soon! right away!

She is thinking the same like ours! :lol: