Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo's schedule

Kwon Sang Woo's "DAEMUL" cast will be announced in the early July 1- July 5 to resume the shooting date July 10.

However, Japan is not the shooting site involved this year.

In early January 2009 MBC drama "The Road number 1" will be in carried out.

The casting of this war drama has not yet decided until August - September 2008 to September.

Guest Azura

Kwon Sang Woo's schedule

Kwon Sang Woo's "DAEMUL" cast will be temporarily announced in the early July 1- July 5 to resume the shooting date July 10.

The casting of this war drama has not yet decided until August - September 2008 to September.

TY...dont understand abt "temporarily announced"?? :rolleyes:

so they're not going to film in Japan??

Guest betchay

I can't get it too plus i'm getting nervous! :phew:

Maybe change of plan for the overseas shooting place?

Aigoo.. at last, you said OKAY!! :phew::D

GHJ.. fighting! :P

of cos moi's consent came with d caveats! -_-

Angel GIF

gifW.gif

wonder how this angel gets to sleep in bed at nite with those feathers behind him! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

The voting ranks now are changing. As usual, the shameless hacking fans are striking.. they tried to make their idol to number 1.

anyway, actually he is not deserved that ranking because it is hacked! Cant be increased 3000 votes within just 3 hours by the ordinary voting 6hours/vote.

Even we are in 2nd, we are not shame! :rolleyes:

Sorry ladies, my sentence building mistake.

It is nothing "temporarily" now! :rolleyes:

Kwon Sang Woo's schedule

Kwon Sang Woo's "DAEMUL" cast will be announced in the early July 1- July 5 to resume the shooting date July 10.

Hi TY - thanks for this filming updates. But my understanding in this report is Japan is no longer one of the locations of this drama? Are they going to change the venue or just settled to film in domestic area? :blink::unsure:

On the other note, so nice to hear about his another drama. Looking forward, too for the casts soon. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY - thanks for this filming updates. But my understanding in this report is Japan is no longer one of the locations of this drama? Are they going to change the venue or just settled to film in domestic area? :blink::unsure:

On the other note, so nice to hear about his another drama. Looking forward, too for the casts soon. :)

i guess they will film in native land this year and some Japan scenes may be in the next year .. It did not mean no filming in Japan..

Chingu, yes, i think overseas shooting may be change to the next year.. :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

i guess they will film in native land this year and some Japan scenes may be in the next year .. It did not mean no filming in Japan..

Chingu, yes, i think overseas shooting may be change to the next year.. :rolleyes:

hmm....if they gonna start in July, i dont think the filming will stretch till next year.

unless you're talking abt long series like 50 epiosdes than that will be a different case. :rolleyes:

usually a normal 16 epsiodes drama will take abt 2-3 months to complete filming.

hmm....if they gonna start in July, i dont think the filming will stretch till next year.

unless you're talking abt long series like 50 epiosdes than that will be a different case. :rolleyes:

usually a normal 16 epsiodes drama will take abt 2-3 months to complete filming.

azura, ye, right you are........... :blink::unsure:

Guest TY_KSW

just my guess dear.. :rolleyes:

heheh.. yup, hope it can complete within this year for our man resting n relaxing before entering the training and investing into the war drama next Feb 2009! :rolleyes:

Erh, Daemul is 24 epi ? right? :rolleyes:

Azura, you are his planner, not me hah.. you think it logically ! :w00t:

Guest Azura

just my guess dear.. :rolleyes:

heheh.. yup, hope it can complete within this year for our man resting n relaxing before entering the training and investing into the war drama next Feb 2009! :rolleyes:

Azura, you are his planner, not me hah.. you think it logically ! :w00t:

haha...no problem dear, i just thought that its quite unusual to drag till next year. :D

Daemul couple....

debx3.jpg

The voting ranks now are changing. As usual, the shameless hacking fans are striking.. they tried to make their idol to number 1.

anyway, actually he is not deserved that ranking because it is hacked! Cant be increased 3000 votes within just 3 hours by the ordinary voting 6hours/vote.

Even we are in 2nd, we are not shame! :rolleyes:

we shouldn't take polls from websites of such dubious repute seriously! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

we shouldn't take polls from websites of such dubious repute seriously! -_-

no i shouldn't dear

just because i m having nothing better to do... :huh:

what do i should focus into ..? i m longing for Daemul to contribute myself

God, plz answer my prayers! lets it be on July 10!!! :phew:

Guest kdramafanusa

"Daemool" Going To MBC?

A SBS senior official announced on the 25th that they have decided to exclude Ko Hyun-jung and Kwon Sang-woo's "Daemool" (anticipated work of the second half of this year) from this year's lineup. No reason was given.

MBC's reviewing the script; if it's good, they might pick it up. It's gathering attention on whether it will go to MBC or other networks.

고현정 권상우의 '대물' SBS 편성 무산...MBC로 갈까?

입력 : 2008-06-25 18:47:18

PP08052200057.JPG

▲ 배우 권상우와 고현정

[이데일리 SPN 김용운기자] 고현정, 권상우를 캐스팅해 하반기 기대작으로 꼽혔던 드라마 '대물'의 SBS 방영이 전면 백지화됐다.

25일 SBS 드라마국 고위 관계자는 "'대물'을 올해 SBS 편성에서 제외하기로 최종 결정했다"고 밝혔다.

이 관계자는 '대물'의 편성 제외 이유에 대해서는 함구했다.

박인권 화백의 동명만화를 원작으로 한 '대물'은 한국 최초의 여자 대통령을 만들기 위한 여러 집단의 암투를 그린 작품으로 관심을 모았다.

그러나 최근 연출자를 교체했고 이 과정에서 SBS 내에서도 잡음이 이는 등 제작 및 편성 확정에 난항을 겪다 결국 SBS 방영은 무산되고 말았다.

한편 MBC 드라마국 한 고위 관계자는 최근 '대물'에 대해 "작품만 좋다면 MBC 편성을 검토할 수 있는 것 아니냐"고 밝혀 '대물'이 MBC 등 다른 방송사에서 편성될지 관심사가 되고 있다.

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks for article, Kdramafanusa, we have been awared of this ... however,

1. There is no MBC or SBS official announcement on it.

2. MBC find no time to absorb such big project Daemul while they are trying to digest "East to Eden"

3. The actors haven't sounded out to his/her fanbase.

4. We just trust the real inf from KSW dated Jun 18 until his new updating!

Guest kdramafanusa

Thanks for article, Kdramafanusa, we have been awared of this ... however,

1. There is no MBC or SBS official announcement on it.

2. MBC find no time to absorb such big project Daemul while they are trying to digest "East to Eden"

3. The actors haven't sounded out to his/her fanbase.

4. We just trust the real inf from KSW dated Jun 18 until his new updating!

Daemool is from Lee Kim Productions, it's not from SBS. My understanding is that the production company can still proceed with the filming, the network airing the show can be decided later. It's very common for TV stations to fight over a show; "Gourmet" went from MBC to SBS, "Sirasoni" also went from MBC to KBS (cast change so KBS dropped it), etc.

The article's from Edaily (not just any tabloid), there was an article on problems by Starnews yesterday too. We can wait for more reports on this.

EDIT: East Of Eden is from another production company (Green Snake), MBC is just the network that won the right to air it.

Guest betchay

Thanks for the info, kdramafanusa.

It would be great if mbc get the rights,

they are good on promotions. :phew:

Just hoping that they will still stick on the airing

sched, i can't wait anymore!

Guest Azura

Still keeping my fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

Let's not worried too much on the news, we shall wait and see. :)

I'm still quite positive that the drama will go on as planned. ;)