Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

haha TY....Sangwoo can employ you as his planner....u have lay out his schedule till next year!!! :rolleyes:

i dont think his own manager also cant do that! :lol:

azura, that's TY, dear..........when it comes to SangWoo, she knows everything about him. There's only 1-thing she doesn't know yet........the GIRL is his heart......... lol :):lol:

Guest TY_KSW

haha TY....Sangwoo can employ you as his planner....u have lay out his schedule till next year!!! :rolleyes:

i dont think his own manager also cant do that! :lol:

:rolleyes: if he would like to employ an assistant to his planner.. i would apply dear.. FREE! :lol:

i read the inf of MBC war drama n got so excited! its really a BIG thing..

you must remember last few month interview our man did mention that he will do a serious action role? that's it!

azura, that's TY, dear..........when it comes to SangWoo, she knows everything about him. There's only 1-thing she doesn't know yet........the GIRL is his heart......... lol :):lol:

its secret dear... or Moi to come to assume! :lol:

Guest Azura

hmm...talking abt the girl of his heart, i have a feeling he's seeing someone at the moment :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Azura, are you ready?? :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Kwon Sang Woo, " DAEMUL will start shooting in July…"

(2008-06-19 14:08:34 mydaily.)

2008061914061411171bn0.jpg

SBS Drama 'Daemul' led by Kwon Sang Woo will start shooting in this coming July. The news confirmd by the actor to his fans have swept aside all relating crisis .

"Daemul" stages as the blockbuster-level production cost starring the ultra-luxury casting Kwon Sang Woo and Ko Hyun Jung is attractive by public. Adapted from Park In Kwon original comics the drama plot is about the woman who desired to be the first woman president and a casanova who assigned to topple her dream.

The new broadcasting timing is in November 2008. "I always think, pray and thank you for your love and support" said Sang Woo to his fans, "and I'm happy that the project will continue propitiously." he conveyed sincerely.

Guest Azura

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9488/20...61411171bn0.jpg

SBS Drama 'Daemul' led by Kwon Sang Woo will start shooting in this coming July. The news confirmd by the actor to his fans have swept aside all relating crisis .

"Daemul" stages as the blockbuster-level production cost starring the ultra-luxury casting Kwon Sang Woo and Ko Hyun Jung and Sang Woo is attractive by public. Adapted from Park In Kwon original comics to make the interesting plot about the woman who desired to be the first woman president and a casanova who assigned to topple her dream.

The new broadcasting timing is in November 2008. "I always think, pray and thank you for your love and support" said Sang Woo to his fans, "and I'm happy that the project will continue propitiously." he conveyed sincerely.

YaHOO.....Sangwoo must know that all of us are worried so he came out to clear the clouds.. :D

TY...I'm ready!!!!!! :w00t:

TY, thanks for sharing this great news. Gosh, he confirmed it 2x already - finally, coming from his own mouth again. I'm so happy hearing this. Shooting will be next month & to broadcast this November - yeeeyyy..... something to look forward to! We support you all the way, SangWoo! We're always here for you inspite of the crisis......... :)

hmm...talking abt the girl of his heart, i have a feeling he's seeing someone at the moment :rolleyes:

azura, waaa..... in case that's true, I really want to know who will be the lucky girl! That girl is surely in good hands. Actually, I really don't mind whether she's from the same industry or a private person as long as she would love him & take good care of him. :):lol:

TY, I think I know what moi would say about this............ (the girl is of course, the new & demure) :blink::)

:rolleyes: if he would like to employ an assistant to his planner.. i would apply dear.. FREE! :lol:

i read the inf of MBC war drama n got so excited! its really a BIG thing..

you must remember last few month interview our man did mention that he will do a serious action role? that's it!

its no secret to anyone here that moi am Sangwoo's one n only true luv! -_-

P0000011_peo545025BW600-5D.jpg

20070223_294126.jpg

B)

Guest kdramafanusa

I added the English translation, hopefully, it's understandable.

Feel free to correct/update. :)

~~~

權相佑相佑6月18日CSWS留言一則 <Kwon Sang-woo's message on June 18 at CSWS>

08.06.18 05:59

諸位順利嗎? <Everyone doing well?>

大物終於要在七月開始攝影了...... <Daemul will finally start filming in July>

對演員們來說是非常有趣的劇本..... <for actors/performers, the scenario is very interesting>

想繼2003,2004年的運氣再一次飛躍.... <would like to fly with the luck from 2003,2004>

11月期間.......想念著各位 <November time frame...Miss everyone>

因此而努力.... <therefore, work hard>

總是想祈願感謝...... <always want to pledge/thank >

關於諸位的愛..... <>

我非常幸福. .... <I am very happy>

是的^^33歲的現在非常幸福...... <yes ^^ a currently very happy 33 years old>>

FROM CSWS

Chinese Translation: 粉粉小豬豬(權吧)

Source: Repost by 大物何流@Baidu

~~~

Guest TY_KSW

I added the English translation, hopefully, it's understandable.

Feel free to correct/update. :)

Thank you Kdramafanusa ... since it is the good news we are expecting, all versions of Chinese, Korean or Japanse are being used to enlighten... :lol:

We may know, much or less, its broadcasting will be as planned on July 10...

Yay.. 21 days to go.. :rolleyes:

JFBQ00182070329A.gif

THE FATE behind scenes

some funny short clips ...

1. Kwon Sang Woo took off SSH coat :lol:404 KB

441avi000003433lq1.jpg

behind scene 1

2. Sangwoo choked on smoking :lol:1.5MB

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/4042/22...00018900qd6.jpg

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/984/222...00021500og1.jpg

behind scene 2 Choked

Credit : Lovelyksw

Sangwoo is a non-smoker but for d sake of his job, he has to do that nasty puff! <_<

Guest betchay

Thanks dear for this goodnews! :w00t:

I'm so excited to see their 1st pix together.. :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

TY...something wrong with the link? cant view

i can view it dear.. Lets try..

i will re-upload it now :rolleyes:

Edited: i uploaded it yousendit... you gals just download it and see.. very fast.. not a big file..

Guest kdramafanusa

English translation of news from June 16, no longer true now since filming will start in July.

"Road No. 1" is mentioned.

Original Korean Article: Starnews 06/16 10:39

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Ko Hyeon-jeong, movie pains? "Big Things" Danger of being stranded

2008061610111219727_1.jpg

The drama "Big Things" that has drawn attention for being kwon Sang-woo and Ko Hyeon-jeong's television rendezvous is in danger of being abandoned, as the completion has been pushed back.

A representative of "Big Things" said, "Ko Hyeon-jeong delivered an ultimatum to the drama producers about an appearance in a movie. The decision will be out shortly". Ko Hyeon-jeong has been preparing for the next work because "Big Things" was planned to air in July.

But in the producing stages of the drama, the director changed and the drama went through complications. The completion has been changed to November, and because of plans for her next work, she requested the producing companies for an answer.

This representative said, "Ko Hyeon-jeong's side told us that they were considering a movie that starts filming later this year. They asked us to be specific about several cases".

"Big Things" is a remake of a comic about a female president and a bodyguard. Director Yoon Sang-ho has been confirmed and is carefully looking over the script.

The other main character, kwon Sang-woo, also confirmed his appearance in the drama "Road Number One" and if the completion of "Big Things" is postponed, his leaving is inevitable. "Road Number One" is a war drama directed by Lee Jang-soo, who began his fate with kwon Sang-woo in "Stairway to Heaven".

Another representative of "Big Things" said, "Because Ko Hyeon-jeong has a loyalty to "Big Things", she is trying to negotiate. Specific details about filming will be out soon".

Guest TY_KSW

English translation of news from June 16, no longer true now since filming will start in July.

"Road No. 1" is mentioned.

Original Korean Article: Starnews 06/16 10:39

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Ko Hyeon-jeong, movie pains? "Big Things" Danger of being stranded

ayoo.. lucky that you noticed "no longer true " or i must be knock down again for the word "STRANDED" :lol:

yes.. the MBC "The Road No. 1" is mentioned these days... Sangwoo still didn't announce... however its a big important ultra project.. Love seeing him there! :rolleyes: